It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Christopher Dorner is alive, I just seen him at Halifax
International Airport , I swear

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It could be the same house. I have both the image from page 60 and the google earth image from 09 in my editing program. I am attempting to line them up but google earth would not let me get the same angle as it is a flat image. I can line up the "Well"(I will call the white ring in the left top corner) and the trees line up, although bigger in the new image. What confuses me is the front road is in the wrong place. I will not cut out that it could have been moved or expanded in the last 4 years. As for the house itself I cant seem to get the house as small as the foundation is in the new photo but that may just be a perspective issue. I will work at it a few moments more and will post the 2 images.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

The house was the same. It took me forever yesterday to find it on google to verify the location. I had to look at media pictures of house. The first thing I noticed was how close it was to a road. The second thing I looked for was where are the trees in relation to cabin. And then the house next to it. Two arches in front and a roof perpendicular to those. I personally believe it is definitely the same cabin and location. The radio transmissions early on seemed that the police were confused as to which stone chimney was reported as a reference.

Observation of burnt house in relation to basement: What I see looking at the photo by USA Today, is what appears to be steps going to basement in the top left corner area. To the right of that appear to be an opening. Was there a door leading further under the top floor for the rest of the basement to the right? If dorner was alive down there, is it probable that he was able to still breathe and not be near the immense heat and flames? I know they said they pulled a charred body out, but heat rises and the safest place to be is as low as you can get, unless of course the floor collapses.

USA TODAY PHOTO SOURCE

Just seen a different perspective of burnt house, I do not see a door to what I thouse was cellar stairs leading to it.

Another view
edit on 13-2-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

Agreed it is the same house but at least we have confirmation. I will go ahead and post both pics. what threw me in the beginning was the location of the road. The 09 pic seems to show it further from the house and the 3rd outbuilding is not there but again it could just be the perspective of the shot.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"pyrotechnic-type" rounds" known as "burners."

Sounds like something to cause a fire. Why would this be CS tear gas as they stated before. (Don't remember who)

Anyone out there have some background?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I bet they are trying to get people to believe they did not set it on fire in order to remove themselves from the financial responsibility of the House. They are probably trying to get the insurance company to pay for it rather than the State. That would not be a cheap home to replace.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I wouldn't doubt it...Look how quicky they dismissed the reward money...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
10 bucks says they report he was found using drones.

~Tenth

20 bucks says he was found using meth.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So if what you are saying is that we should be able to obtain a perfect tissue sample from his non burnt ass and help this identification process along? I think it would take more than just him sitting down to stop the flame from engulfing his whole body in a fire of that magnitude; and f he was still alive at the time of the fire are you so certain he just stayed still while he his body burned to a crisp?

Getting burnt by a match doesn't feel good, imagine what he was feeling.
edit on 13-2-2013 by WonOunce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well, trying to piece this together.... is difficult.

The best corroborating angle I have for that cabin pics (before and after) is this:

To me it appears that there is some sort of "storm cellar" or crude basement, ala - reinforced subterranean space in the vicinity of what looks like one half of an aluminum extension ladder.

The basement was said to be roughly 12' x 15' per the fireman who had knowledge. Also, it was supposed to be on the WEST side of the cabin. With that info, based on what is known... dimension wise... it should be pretty easy to figure out if it is correct, or not.

Oh, and something worth mentioning: Also.
For those following the Big Bear Audio feed...
Click on the left side box (who's listening)

At any given time, there are between 2 and 5 IP's that resolve to:
Reston Va.

Funny, that is.

edit on 13/2/13 by telemetry because: think about it... before posting.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

In the second pic, in the upper right corner of the "basement" area, it appears to show several orange flags, of the marker type...That must be where much of their evidence is located...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Christopher Dorner is alive, I just seen him at Halifax
International Airport , I swear

No,man,that was LL Cool J....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

I noticed that too, and they could be ad-hoc or improvised evidence markers.
They all seem clustered around the same area, (basement)
Perhaps that is where most of it is.

Sorry to be so short, but I've gotta crash.
It's been a long couple of nights.
Keep on it ATS.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

If those are "evidence markers" and wait there's a freakin ladder there...it means it is NOT too hot to go into the rubble...and that they DO know whether there's a body there or not....either way they are definitely withholding crucial evidence.
edit on 14-2-2013 by AutOmatIc because: evidence

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

They are just buying time while trying to run test to see just exactly who they burnt to a crisp. They are scared at the possibility they cooked the wrong dude. At this point in time, they think they got the right person, but they don’t know.

If they did cook the wrong person, they will try to drag it out long as possible to allow the news cycle to move on to other things so it will take the edge off the bad news.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is real simple folks. The cops said they were going to burn the house down then lied to the public. Remember, if you lie to a cop it's a crime, but the cops can lie to you. Because we the people are scum and the cops are GOD. Understand? Even with obvious evidence the media goes a long with the lie.

We knew they weren't going to pay the million dollars. The LAPD has done nothing but lie, shoot up random cars and destroy property since this started. I don't agree with what Dorner did, but he damn sure brought to light just how corrupt and incompetent this department really is.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

www.cnn.com...

So when was the photo taken with the ladder in it? Because according to this article it's too hot to enter....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spqrenki

Lying to a cop is not a crime. There is no charge for lying. Sorry for getting off topic a bit.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
C'mon, how long does it take for a DNA test on the corpse, they had Bin Laden DNA tested and Buried at sea within 24hrs and that was on a ship in the middle of nowhere....they must have Dorners DNA and Bloods from his service days or from the first victims he done in....surely they would have looked at that crime for DNA evidence to prove it was Dorner...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
C'mon, how long does it take for a DNA test on the corpse, they had Bin Laden DNA tested and Buried at sea within 24hrs and that was on a ship in the middle of nowhere....they must have Dorners DNA and Bloods from his service days or from the first victims he done in....surely they would have looked at that crime for DNA evidence to prove it was Dorner...

So,you believe that?
Get rid of the evidence and you can say what ever you want.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64 >>

join