It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I can assure you the audio is "legit" I was one of the first ones to hear and post what i heard. I was listening to the scanner via Radioreference. Speaking for myself, I know what I heard and unless radioreference is fabricating the audio, I have no other thoughts on it. I know that I was more interested in documenting what I heard on ats and not running audio through a program. I have been on this stupid computer for 12 hours now and and ready to call it quits for the night...It has been an eventful day. My only concern was to see for myself what was being reported by MSM as to what I heard on scanner.

Edit: I will say that I was told...rather rudely btw...that "Burners" is slang for tear gas. This was from a alleged vet leo
edit on 13-2-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by Phage

That is a logical conclusion. Internet trolls are incredibly advanced these days, so the audio where the cop says to burn down the cabin might be a quickly made fake. In the coming days, further evidence will need to be provided to prove unequivocally that the audio is legit. However, if it is legit, it stands as solid evidence pointing to the cops burning the cabin down. Alongside with Alex Jones predicting the cabin would be set ablaze before it was and other incidents, after a week or so has passed, the evidence should be overwhelming, and only those living in either a fantasy world or complete denial will be able to argue against it.

Of course, as you said, the justice system doesn't always get it right, so even if such a case were brought to court, it would probably be ruled as necessary force regardless of the risk, and the cops wouldn't be punished at all.

Such is life in this current paradigm.

I'll bet it gets swept right underneath the rug.

Edit - And the audio IS legit. I heard it live. There are many videos of it. I just posted one. Tell me that's fake.
edit on 2/13/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by impaired

I'll wait until the dust clears before commenting on that "evidence" if you don't mind.
"Fog of war" and all that. I hope you understand.

This is my very sentiment, and the exact reason I haven't commented on this unfolding story. I've been burned one too many times by bad information.With that being said, the one thing I will say is every one involved with this story comes out looking rather poor. From the authorities opening fire on a vehicle without identifying the occupants, to the media once again reporting bad information, to Dorner himself killing an innocent female and her acquaintance. This should be a watershed moment where all parties evaluate how they conduct themselves. Unfortunately, self analysis is a rare occurrence, so I wouldn't expect any exceptions to the rule.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

Edit: I will say that I was told...rather rudely btw...that "Burners" is slang for tear gas. This was from a alleged vet leo

Good of you to mention that..regardless of your personal impressions.
I mean that with respect.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Good of you to mention that..regardless of your personal impressions.
I mean that will respect.

They said "BURN IT DOWN. BURN THAT M-F'er DOWN".

That = tear gas? Really?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think this is the coordinates for the cabin. Can anyone confirm?
34.186827,-116.913194

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

I never said that. Personally my thoughts when hearing the way it went down and what was said, was not tear gas, but a waco type of flamethrower aka "Burner" There are also a few clip on liveleak that come from the LA news station that was the one mainly reporting. Among other things I heard "Shoot the tanks" or "shoot the gas"

You can hear that Here

and heres the other Here

I know there was talks of propane tanks earlier, it may have been the tear gas they were talking about. Too tired to hear much at this point

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WonOunce

Just to the left of your coordinates.

Input this address (40610 7 Oaks Rd, San Bernardino, CA) in to the right of the marker in square cabin. House was next to road in media pictures

Edit: I think these coordinates are more accurate than my desciption..

34.186663,-116.914701

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

That was directed at Phage.

I just did some audio analyzing. I threw a linear compressor and an EQ onto the audio.

A cop says CLEAR AS DAY: "Burn that f**king house down!". I have it right here! And so does the internet!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
10 bucks says they report he was found using drones.

~Tenth

That's they only way I can see federal agents finding and getting to him so fast, dem drones. This moron may just give the US Gov't the excuse it needs to use predator drones on American civilians on American soil because clearly this guy is a terrorist.

May this jack ass rot in prison and hell.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

He was in the military, so I assume they tracked him via implant.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I still say that structure had to have been too hot to retrieve anything fom it, much less a body.

Sorry, still don't buy the OS. At all.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

They are not sure that the body recovered is Dornan. And they weren't sure it was Dornan who was in the cabin when they burned it down.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Another report just a few minutes from ABC radio.

There are human remains , but they have not been recovered. The cabin area is still too hot t o enter.

The CNN report in the post abovve says that the fire started when 'smoke' devices were fired into the cabin. It may just be another case of 'sloppy reporting', but it is different than tear gas that was reported previously.
edit on 13-2-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
In regards to Law Enforcement Firebombing the cabin.

According to a spokesman from the L.A. Times that was on CNN today they did an investigation on another case about 10 years ago and found that Law Enforcement uses two different types of tear gas one type is considered "cool gas" and the other is "hot gas" which will ignite wood structures.

Essentially it seems law enforcement is using house igniting grenades at will and labeling them as something less lethal in order to pass it off as a benign useful tool.

Seems similar to the Waco end.

(added)

I would like to see an investigation leading to the identification of the LEO's heard in the shootout audio calling for burning the cabin down. That supports the fact that law enforcement personal know exactly what they are doing with those devices. Do they have the authority or public support to burn private structures down that suspects are using for cover?
edit on 2/13/13 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

as of the moment, conflicting reports of charred body of dorner and no remains yet found

link

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Sickening, cops using arson to kill a suspect. So rapists, serial killers, child molestors and all the other scumbags get their due process, but not Dorner? Regardless of any allegations against him, he had a right to due process. And there were certainly any number of ways they could have taken him alive. Clearly they didn't want him talking, they wanted him dead since day 1.

But now it's the cops doing the talking. These audio recordings of their communications are exploding all over the net and they speak volumes. Dorner has become a martyr.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Human rights....Obviously Dorner wasn't classed as a Human being in this instance..

Article 10.

Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.

Article 11.

(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.

Hey, he was a cop killer, they usually dont get the chance to a fair and just trial..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What did Dorner's manifesto say.
Could anybody supply a link please...Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Dorner was a maniac pure and simple.. Maybe he was wronged, but not by those he killed!

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join