It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 51
148
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
suicide?

hahahahahahaha


- sorry but who is making this story up? Too many holes.

-Lying scumbags.

-sorry I dont have much else to add- Im not as good as the police when it comes to making things up.




posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by impaired
 


Two wrongs make a right?

He committed suicide. I think that was his right.

edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)


Just so everybody in this thread is clear (since I'm a bit confused), are you saying Domer set the fire himself and committed suicide or that he committed suicide by killing people? There is a strong argument in this thread that the cops set the fire, so I'm wondering if you're disputing that or not.


The audio tape (female voice) confirms that there was "one shot" originating from inside the cabin.....AFTER the burners were fired into it (also on the tape.

Here's the tape.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
Hmm…….. Wonder if they finally got in after shooting the person with a sniper, and found out that the dead person was not dorner?

It dawned on them how badly they just F”ed up, so the first thing that come to mind was, “burn the evidence” to give you enough time to figure out how to bury the situation.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)


This sounds good. The video is no incoming shots, only a bunch of guys running up and taking turns riddling some cabin while standing wide out in the open with no concern.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123
 



Thanks haven123.

I bet the MSM won't even look at this, or act on it.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
When did they supposedly start to burn the cabin? Was it yesterday, as in Tuesday?
If so, do you know Tuesday was the end of Carnival (Mardi Gras) ?
You know how they end Carnival on some Caribbean islands?


At the end of the parade and after some last moments of revelry in the Festival Village, the old tradition of the burning of King Momo takes place. King Momo will be burnt at 12:00 midnight concluding the 2010 Carnival season

" King Momo is considered the king of Carnival and signifies the beginning and the end of the Carnival period. In St. Maarten, King Momo is made of straw and usually leads the Last Leg Jump-Up. When the straw man enters Carnival Village, he is burnt. Legend has it that King Momo takes the sins committed during Carnival with him, leaving the island uncontaminated, so the burning of King Momo symbolizes forgiven sins and signifies the true closing of Carnival."


as a matter of fact, Dorner's supposed rampage occurred during the Carnival week.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I listened to the scanner traffic as well and clearly heard them say to go ahead with the "burn". They discussed the areas of the cabin in terms of the sides labeled 1/2, 2/2 or some similar. For some time they discussed this as each labeled area of the cabin started to get "fully involved" in fire. They clearly burned it deliberately and held fire fighters back until the cabin fully burned. It sounded like they had sent in a cam and determined the suspect had been shot or shot himself, but to be safe they burned the structure out. As the front of the cabin became fully involved they said "watch the back in case he comes out". So, they must not have known for sure his condition at the time they decided to start the fire.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There's reason they don't let them burn buildings to flush people out. Looks like they didn't care for the reasons or knew for sure the building was clear. A clear building is only counted as a room by room search then marked as clear by more than one person. But I'm sure they'll bend the rules for them self's on this like all the other times.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777
 




This sounds good. The video is no incoming shots, only a bunch of guys running up and taking turns riddling some cabin while standing wide out in the open with no concern.

Replace the word 'cabin' with 'compound' and you have a description of the first few minutes at Waco. I watched news footage of ATF agents standing 100 yards away indiscriminately firing 9 mm pistols at the buildings.... the buildings that had young children in them.... children that the ATF agents were aware of.

ATF SCUM


edit on 13-2-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The stories I've seen indicate someone in the cabin firing the shot (supported by evidence) and setting the fire (which conflicts with the evidence).

So, if he had a hostage, he could have staged his "death" and fled during the confusion, or committed suicide. Both are fairly plausible... Until the corpse is positively ID'd, I'm sure they're assuming the worst case scenario here, and still assuming he's at large.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687
 





posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jodlum66
 


it was never going to go that far :-(..

he was always a marked man.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I said to the wife last night as we were driving home..."just watch, the place will burn down before this is all over just as sure as I'm sittin' here!".

Hmmmmm...



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Best transcript I could hear from the video: www.youtube.com...

Jump to 1:00 - 1:36

> Alright Steve, were a . . . were a going to go forward with the plan . . .with the burn.
> Copy .
> Wanted . . . aaaaa .... like we talked about . . . "Garbled" .
> The burners deployed and we have a fire.
> Copy 7
> We have burners deployed and we have a fire.

It's just more of the same this morning in the MSM . . " The cabin caught fight " " It suddenly burst in to flames " then fire erupted"

MEDIA - please just say " then a unicorn and a liger flew from the sky and breather fire on the cabin only to then be trans-dimensionally transported to Nibiru by greys" . . It's just more believable and fun for the listener.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I listened to the scanner feed from the beginning. When I lost the feed during the state of the union, people here were kind enough to give updates.

Here is what "I" believe. I'm not saying this is fact, but it's what I think....

1) Someone they "think" was Dorner was cornered into a cabin.
2) There was a shoot out.. one cop dead, another wounded.
3) Instead of moving in on the cabin, attempting to take ONE MAN down.. they decide to intentionally burn the place to the ground. They fire in incendiary grenades, call it tear gas, and wait until the entire place goes up in flames.
4) Dispatch keeps calling out "ammo going off" as an EXCUSE to not put the fire down or approach the building.
5) Several times, someone on the radio is heard saying they want to burn the place to the ground, even until the basement is fully engulfed.
6) No one is allowed near the place, helicopters are ordered no lower than 13,000 feet and every time they zoom in they are ordered back. Why??
7) Not long after police move in, it is somehow known that it is Dorner. Unless he managed to not burn like a toothpick (which I doubt) how would they know this?!? No.. they don't check dental records on site. No, they don't check fingerprints on site. This isn't NCIS or CSI. They don't do that stuff. Please stop saying they do.

So here is what I believe. This guy was pissed off at the LAPD for losing his job. So he writes about it. 2 cops get killed, in a very highly suspect way, and immediately this guy is to blame. Thus, a major manhunt ensues. LAPD insists they will get this guy!! Two other people turn up dead (chiefs daughter I think?) and it is blamed on Dorner. I mean,honestly it could have been ANYONE with a grudge.. but it is put on Dorner, because he is the only person who could possibly do such a thing.

So somehow they managed to track and trap this Navy trained guy in a mountain cabin... and burn him out like charcoal. And that's it.. poof... end of story.. We'll never hear anything more about his side of the story. The LAPD will glaze over the talk of their corruption and problems... triumphing the brave Sheriffs who stood down a "mad man" (where in reality all they did was burn someone to death). The MSM will move forward. Nothing more to see here...

Ah... I dunno... just seems like a huge BS end to all of this...



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
A live cover-up pretty scary actually, I guess he was right, the LAPD is so corrupt they can just burned him alive, live on tv and nothing going to happen.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Suicide?

Yeah, right! How convenient...after all they couldn't allow Dorner (if it was even him) to be martyred in a firefight with his proclaimed foes, could they!

Fire? How convenient; now there's little, if any, evidence left to prevent authorities from making up whatever outrageous storyline they wish to fit their actions.

How convenient.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Was LAPD even on the scene? (just asking). I would have thought this would be county.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i honestly hope he snuck out the back or got out. and it is funny they riddled the house with bullets, and many civilians with bullets tryin to catch a man who was illegally terminated. and hushed, because he was trying to do right, and tell on the pigs who kicked a mans face in for no reason. funny how the whistle blowers always end up dead huh? god forbid, the public knew the truth about the people SWORN to protect the public. Also very funny how theyre using select fire rifles, and shooting first asking questions later. when the general public is being stripped of SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifles. i have seen officers do such illegal crap to innocent people, and on one occurance my friend videotaped it with his cameraphone, so what did the cops do, they beat the s out of him and smashed his phone. he had to be HOSPITALIZED due to police brutality. when he did nothing but film officers commiting a CRIME. i Guess they were in fear that they would lose their jobs, and couldnt just beat on people for no reason. This goes on every day. police bullying, tasing and beating people, just because they can.. it is truly a shame that some people join the force just to do this sh&^%$. i have never once been protected or served by police. in 17 degree weather i once asked a cop in town for a ride home, 5 miles away. it was the graveyard shift and in town nothing ever happens. he denyed me the ride. and actually laughed at me. its a wicked world we live in. and it is only getting worse. for every ten good cops theres 20 crooked ones. it is honestly a shame. and it is a shame what they did to this man to push him as far as they did. they have noone to blame for the bloodshed but themselves. Mr. Dorner tryed to do the right thing, and protect innocent people and they fired him. and ruined his life. im not surprised he did what he did, nor do i condone it. he could have went about it differently but i bet nobody would have listened. oh well. thats my 2 cents. yes there are many typos and horrible grammar/format, but i have only been awake for about ten min when i read this so bah. anyways off to work i got... Keep us posted ATS and have a wonderful day everyone



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321
 


This

+100, + a star

Rainbows
Jane



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Just like several others, I heard on the scanner feed as it was happening the burners deployed and within a few seconds we have a fire. The fire was in the front and then a statement that he might come out the back.

By the talk and tone it certainly sounded as if it was the plan going smoothly.

Edit:

pointing out that the recorded audio that is archived, with those words, matches the initial feed. if it was changed it would have to have been done in the initial feed.
edit on 2/13/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
148
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

log in

join