It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Scrambled_Eggs

That the shootout hours before the fire. CBS camera man conveniently placed. They looped it for hours.

Tell me honestly. How worried for their live those officers look.

Zero worried.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

At the start of the video where they are talking about blood stains in the corner and a mattress... Sounds to me like they are inside the cabin, and Dorner is not. Sounds like that very clearly. And burners, they absolutley started that fire. A fire starts in one spot, if if started 1-2 corner, it cant be in 3-4 corner which means they set they sit ablaze as well. Not to mention how fast it went fully engulfed. Less than a min according to the video which states not only did they start it, they had a catalyst on it. So to me i hear torch the evidence. Or i hear, he was never here but we need media attention, so burn it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

edit on 13-2-2013 by centsgaun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatedobserver

They had deployed some sort of device. I was listening live and one cop, just prior to this, said something about backing something into the cabin.

My initial thought was that it must have been a tank or armored vehicle, such as was used at Waco. But, upon reflection, I am now wondering if it wasn't some sort of robotic device.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hmm…….. Wonder if they finally got in after shooting the person with a sniper, and found out that the dead person was not dorner?

It dawned on them how badly they just F”ed up, so the first thing that come to mind was, “burn the evidence” to give you enough time to figure out how to bury the situation.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
A cop went on a rampage killing people?

Take away guns from the cops so this wont happen again.

Not only that but the cops shot 2 innocent women without warning during this manhunt fiasco.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...
edit on 13-2-2013 by Nicks87 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Personally I have no doubt that they torched the building, deliberately. As for the fate of the occupant?

1) There was a firefight preceding the entry/arson. It is reasonable to think that the occupant may have been shot in this melee and then bled out subsequently.

2) There were reports of a single shot between the firefight and the flames. A possible suicide.

3) That single shot heard ( by then the media was backed away ) may have come from a sniper and the chatter was orchestrated to make it seem like the police thought it might be a suicidal shot.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Probably a t-1000, which is a normal little rover that can be equipped with 12gauge water cannons, an rpg, m4, yada yada. Mainly used to disarm bombs. But still, if they got anything in the house, he was either already dead or not there. He wouldnt allow that to come in. And if the doors were locked that robot aint coming in unless it blows the door down. So my guess is he was dead, but it wasnt Dorner, so they had to torch it so later on they can say it was the wrong guy and he killed himself and burnt the house down.

link   
Anybody else see this? Why would they push him back into the house to burn him and just not shoot him

Edit: Ill assume they meant pushed back by gunfire so Dorner retreated back inside the house himself..
edit on 13-2-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Scrambled_Eggs
I found this on youtube, now im not 100% sure it's legit so if it's found to be something else please forgive me.

I've been following this thread all day and have not seen it yet.

I believe it is legit. The same exact footage has been played on KCAL 9.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Have they even found a body yet???

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The shot/explosion was heard right before the fire became externally visible. It could of very easily been something getting caught up in, and exploding in the oncoming conflagration.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rabb420

Most sources suggest "no".

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
RT says charred body found, may takes days or weeks to identify, of course.

rt.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

In this video at about 1:52, I believe I hear "thermitic engine deployed" do you suppose that is what I hear and, if so, could that be in reference to the mysterious burners?

ETA:
If so, that is the same thermite that may have melted the towers on 9/11. Definitely seems like it could reach temps high enough incinerate a body a bit beyod recognizable
edit on 13-2-2013 by evc1shop because: eta

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Thanks for that.

It seems all to convenient that the news crew where on the spot.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Pretty cool. Maybe the source of ignition.[yvid]

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If they did intentionally set fire to the cabin -- This kind of grenade might be considered in slang a "burner". It certainly looks like a regular gas grenade. Looking at the specs, it can be thrown up to 25 meters by an "average soldier".

We do have reports in this thread that different sides of the cabin began burning before others. Regular CS or smoke gas canisters wouldn't react enough to catch anything on fire. Those types of gas grenades are safe for even life fire training.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scrambled_Eggs
reply to post by buni11687

Thanks for that.

It seems all to convenient that the news crew where on the spot.

What do you mean exactly? What was shown that would benefit the LAPD or their cause to capture/kill Dorner?

As someone pointed out earlier, the video seemed to show officers that weren't too scared for their lives, the way we've been told they would be. It looked like something they wouldn't want shown, just as they removed all media from around the cabin and wanted twitter to stop tweets relating to Dorner or the situation.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by evc1shop

Pretty cool. Maybe the source of ignition

I've played it back a few times and did a quick research on thermite. It seems to be relatively stable (iron oxide and powdered aluminum. It doesn't ignite easily i guess that's what the burners do.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join