It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by vkey08

Incorrect assumption. The question of why she owned a trucking company as well as the other trustees was brought up in, if I remember correctly, the 3rd or 4th audio discussion. It was referenced a few other times, including the last discussion on the 21st. It was set as a test subject (just like her foreclosure which has been incorrectly assumed of on here by MYSELF in the past, as well as other members), of which there was a way to get something into the courts to find the fraud.

If you don't believe her sworn statements, that's up to you. But they stand on record as fact.

And what's up with your snide jokes about the wording? You think you know UCC law so well, do you understand what those words mean? If you don't, may want to look them up. There is specific power in the words chosen, nothing else.

Heather Tucci swearing a statement to me, is akin to my dog swearing that it didn't pee on the carpet. Sorry she has no credibility in my eyes. Also I know what the words she uses mean, I am being sarcastic about it because she uses this stuff as if it really makes her filings more legitimate...

Which of course it doesn't , anyhow where's this forum you can ask her questions on? We've all asked, you seem not to be able to tell us..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

I'm not going to get into it, it is the weekend and I've better things to do (and I hope all of you do too!)

But:

Here's some info - peoplestrustaustralia.blogspot.com.au... Not from Australia but as I understand it, that is from a politician there.

and another Guardian LV article, this one with a decidedly different attitude guardianlv.com...

Let's not forget, OPPT was vetted by Captain Zeleny. By all means, go with the heart on it and see what develops. Definitely not a scam though. Just groundbreaking and something we've not seen before, collectively.

If you are pulled over tomorrow by the police, what would your response be?
a) Hand them a courtesy notice and hope that they accept your word on it and let you go or deal with you on your terms?

or

b) Do what every normal person would do and cooperate.

Don't preach about how wonderful this is, if you aren't willing to follow every last bit of it.. Sorry but that will no longer fly.

If i was to get a ticket, which they tell you to sign it ( a contract) and the police will say this is just a subpena stating that you will show up to court, trial or "test"
One might want to add "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" along with your original signature and since they are presenting you with an contract offer, then why aren't people treating is as such? Conditionally accept their ticket, maybe even add your own terms to it, then you could sign it with all right reserved. Doesn't anyone else see "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" on all kinds of things, even most companies have this on their websites!

When i get to court i would let them know with a written affidavit that i am here on Special Appearance, not a General Appearance as EVERYONE DOES, and that i am also here to examine the "Original charging accusatory instrument how many people ask for those?

Wouldn't that be a good place to start? Remember the so called "ticket" is just only a subpena and nothing else.

The "Original charging accusatory instrument" would have to be signed by an injured party to make it legitimate, and let me tell ya folks, they are NOT going to have one of these.

Do like the ATS motto says, "Deny Ignorance" Folks i love you all, but we must really educate ourselves on this if you wish to be free from the BEAST

Get a load of this folks, i just yahoo searched "Original charging accusatory instrument" and this thread poped right up, looks like some lady has been using this to beat the courts!
Read the transcript and prepare to have your mind blown

www.fmotl.com...

And for those wondering why the woman never claimed the "strawman" name which the judge was calling her by (which is the one on your birth certificate, your drivers license, etc) is because she would have then BEEN UNDER CONTRACT!!! These judges all know this information and they will use every thing available to them to try and to intimate you and scare you into submission or into their contracts, but as long as you stand your ground and KNOW EXACTLY who you are, once you understand this then you will be free as well!

I honestly just stumbled across this story as i was doing some quick research to post on here, and its a great example!

FMOTL = Free Man On The Land

Be sure to read the transcript from the court case (link above) to see exactly the wording used, because i will guarantee they WILL test you at trail to see how much you know, and if your actually a freeman or just someone that is spouting off something that have read online!

This was the same exact way i have seen first hand people beat the court system, using this very same approach, they did not contract when it was offered and remained in HONOR the entire time, by Conditional Acceptance

Like the guy said earlier, this is a HUGE rabbit hole folks, but there is some truth in all of this madness, just be really careful with the UCC-1 stuff as it can get you into trouble if you do NOT know what your doing and i personally prefer to stay away from the UCC-1 and just use the Conditional Acceptance method!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

There is specific power in the words chosen, nothing else.

They're meant to be so ridiculous, so nonsensical and so unintelligible as to confuse the courts and convince the folks with no understanding of the law that they are out of their league and, therefore, they should assume heather et all know more than them. Thus, they accept them as fact because, to question them would expose their ignorance of the law.

And, for the record, it is showing.

I think heather, Charles and the other trucking crew members are all laughing their asses off every time one of their minions posts another moronic ucc filing that references antiquated treaties, foreign laws etc.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for FreeAmericanInhabitant to provide the name and date of the court his friend allegedly had success in using some OPPT/Sovereign/Freeman argument (bottom of page 88).
Again, not one cited case to back these wild claims up, respect to you vkey08, this has been a long battle thread against people who are unable to provide evidence but continue to insist this rubbish actually works.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeAmericanInhabitant

Here's a speeding ticket, no all rights reserved on it.

www.redlichlaw.com...

Of course, you'll ignore the facts, again, but there it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The site you are referencing is unable to be loaded, the site is actively refusing connections or the dns record no longer exists.

And you are 100% wrong on your assumptions about a ticket having to have an injured party, seriously I am in awe of all the pseuodolegalese that appears in all of these arguments.

Lets look a little at this:

You try this in any court in the country and you will be slapped down hard, that is a proven fact, we have cited cases, upon cases, upon cases.

However Freeman on the Land that have actually won a case, using anything you are purporting works:

So until someone can give me a verifiable case, just one, where a judge has actually said "hey you are right you are not your Strawman and therefore not liable for this" then it's all authentic gibberish.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I cant even afford to move out of the state i'm living in. if you really want people who don't like it here o leave then set up an account where anyone wanting out can use your funds to buy a plane ticket, and food and rent for at least a month while waiting for their first paycheck, if they can even find a job.
edit on 23-2-2013 by MasterOfTheDamned because: none

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

There is no case, there won't be any identifying number.

The idea here is to regurgitate what galactic command tells them and ignore requests for back up proof. The promise of jabba's gold makes people do incomprehensible things.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Here's a speeding ticket, no all rights reserved on it.

www.redlichlaw.com...

Of course, you'll ignore the facts, again, but there it is.

I've been nailed on that section of the Taconic before LOL, they seem to love that particular stretch of road..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfTheDamned
reply to post by vkey08

I cant even afford to move out of the state i'm living in. if you really want people who don't like it here o leave then set up an account where anyone wanting out can use your funds to buy a plane ticket, and food and rent for at least a month while waiting for their first paycheck, if they can even find a job.
edit on 23-2-2013 by MasterOfTheDamned because: none

No not my responsibility to make sure that my hard earned money, legally and lawfully earned I may add, is used for any person that seems to think that they would be better off a stateless alien.. Personally I would hope that people would accept that a civilized society needs some sort of rules and regulations, and leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Me too. Nice cop bought my daughter has a stomach bug excuse and I didn't have to give him the galactic pacman excuse courtesy toppt

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

i only want you to quit telling me to do something that I just cant afford to do. I have tried my hardest to make enough money to leave this state ever since things went down hill in 2008, should have moved before then since now construction just doesn't pay anything at all. I don't necessarily agree with the OPPT, and completely disagree with the nonsense being spewed here. Simple fact is that if the OPPT is correct then by their own descriptions of the corruption going on there is no way any court would admit to this, and will instead lock you up for attempting it. Its just that simple. I do wish the states would hold the feds to the constitution though instead of allowing them to operate inside individual states which is a right explicitly denied the feds. If you don't believe that one then just take a look at some of the laws being passed about gun rights such as in Texas, or the one Idaho has had for years now (Texas sure is trying to monopolize on it and make it sound like their the first, kinda annoying)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitant
reply to post by vkey08

This has worked in court, i have seen it first hand, one MUST know how to carry themselves properly in the court trial. I went with a family member (just in case it did not work) so i could bail him out, but to both of our surprise it worked!
Turns out i was not needed to post bail thankfully!

So yes i have SEEN THIS WORK FIRST HAND, and it was not by someone telling me or hearing/reading a story.

Please post verifiable case number's/docket numbers so that the Judges decisions can be read and analyzed I have access to Lexis/Nexis so if there is a case where this worked, it should be relatively easy to cross-reference it all.

So far upon doing broad and narrow searches on L/N no cases have turned up where this stuff has worked. And ALL cases in the United States, big and small are accessible in this system.

Small addendum: Do not call me Sir, I get very offended when people use the wrong pronoun..
edit on 23-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

My SISTER, if it was my personal case i would not have a problem with posting that information, but this was was for a family member and i will not be posting any information about THEIR cases as i do not have their permission to do so and they definitely would not want their personal name, etc posted online.

Sorry but im NOT about to create a tort, However i will conditionally accept your offer, on the conditions that you will be sole and fully responsible for ANY TORT that may arise from giving out personal information which could lead to slander if not used properly, including any personal or unintentional physical or emotional damages? I would also need a (discovery form **w-4 me thinks, ill have to double check this** completed and mailed to me so we would know exactly WHO is taking this responsibility! Still want to play ball?

and for those wondering

Tort
noun Law.
a wrongful act, not including a breach of contract or trust, that results in injury to another's person, property, reputation, or the like, and for which the injured party is entitled to compensation.

edit on 23-2-2013 by FreeAmericanInhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitanti will not be posting any information about THEIR cases as i do not have their permission to do so and they definitely would not want their personal name, etc posted online.
Pathetic excuse, the court case is in the public domain already. You would merely be dircting us to the public record. Lame.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfTheDamned
reply to post by vkey08

i only want you to quit telling me to do something that I just cant afford to do. I have tried my hardest to make enough money to leave this state ever since things went down hill in 2008, should have moved before then since now construction just doesn't pay anything at all. I don't necessarily agree with the OPPT, and completely disagree with the nonsense being spewed here. Simple fact is that if the OPPT is correct then by their own descriptions of the corruption going on there is no way any court would admit to this, and will instead lock you up for attempting it. Its just that simple. I do wish the states would hold the feds to the constitution though instead of allowing them to operate inside individual states which is a right explicitly denied the feds. If you don't believe that one then just take a look at some of the laws being passed about gun rights such as in Texas, or the one Idaho has had for years now (Texas sure is trying to monopolize on it and make it sound like their the first, kinda annoying)

I did not tell you you HAD to move, It was a suggestion, if you think it's better elsewhere then by all means, find that elsewhere, however if you wish to remain in the Republic, there are rules and regulations you must follow.

Throughout this thread some very good ideas have been put forth that ordinary people can do without resorting to the OPPT nonsense. It has also been stated, that with all of it's flaws, our system, for better or worse is still one of the better systems of government out there, and yes it needs work, but it needs legal, and lawful work, not slights of hand and BE'ing and DO'ing and new age nonsense.

Gun rights have nothing to do with this thread, and seeing as I am not anti-gun, in fact as I sit here and type this I am armed, as I have to run out and it would be a violation if I went out without being armed, I agree, the second amendment is a right granted and it should not be trampled. However that does not mean that every attempt to legislate is a trample of that right.

But to suggest in any way I need to pay for your misfortune? Nah ain't gonna work with me.. I've been homeless, I've been without anything, had to dumpster dive to survive, trudge through feet of snow to find a place to hunker down and get a few hours of sleep before continuing on, but I made it.. If you look at some of the more rational suggestions presented, you can make it, we all understand both sides of this coin, but in the end result, the country is what YOU make of it, not what Heather Tucci makes of it, or any amount of BE'ing and DO'ing and Nunc's and Preatra's and Loving light and aliens with all our gold.

Do I feel bad that my tax money goes to helping people on Medicaid and Food Stamps, no, because i needed those systems at one point in my life, to me I'm giving back to someone now that needs it. So I think the fraud in that system needs addressing, yes.

Do I care honestly that you can't afford to move out of your state? No not really, and it may sound cold, callous and heartless, but, not many people CAN afford to move out of their state, I'm taking a HUGE hit on my home so that I can move my girls to a better school district, I am downsizing all aspects of my life, I don't expect anyone to hold out the can and feel sorry for me though, it is a choice I am making, just as it is your choice to stay where you are, if you don't need to, then why should money be the determining factor? Sell your home, or if you rent, pay up the last rental payment and hop in your car, on a bus, or a train and just go wherever, not one person is stopping you, nor is anyone saying you need permission to. Are you afraid if you do that that it will be hard? Probably will, but if it's worth that much to you to be out of wherever you are, you should pursue it, and find that way, hard or not.

It really is that simple, and in that way, we are free, free to make the best of it or the worst of it depending on our outlook.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I will not respond any more to you unless you stop referring to me as man, sir, my brother, I am FEMALE.. woman, a mother, a sister, not SIR..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Show me your bond and your oath, show me the authority you have over me, and who granted that.

That's right, now your talking.

Also check out Gordon Hall, he learned this process the hard way

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I will not respond any more to you unless you stop referring to me as man, sir, my brother, I am FEMALE.. woman, a mother, a sister, not SIR..

I do apologize i got caught up in the moment, and i just seen where you asked not be called sir, will you forgive me?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeAmericanInhabitant

I do apologize i got caught up in the moment, and i just seen where you asked not be called sir, will you forgive me?

Yes and then I will tell you that every single court case in the United States is a matter of public record, as is the disposition of said cases, your refusal to provide a docket number without resorting to Pseudo-legalese shows that there is no such case on record, for if there really were, no-one would care about violating anyone's privacy, it would be shouted form the mountaintops..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Just file a ucc, add some mention of ottoman empire era treaties and include the following
"E pluribus unum, magna cum laude, sums cum laude, your radio's too laude"

And you should be fine.

Or you can give me, in a private u2u, the court case info and I will confirm, or deny it here without poisdting your personal data.

Of course, I have offered this to another member who had a cousin with a friend who knew a guy who won a case and he never came back after that offer.

Doesn't heather tell you guys, in advance, thgast she doesn't actually have that info or does she she st you hip and leave you flapping in the breeze, armed with a broken link and the promise of her love, like huge guy facing 300 years for trying her mystical galactic tomfoolery in court. Monday will be a hard day for him, and his family, while she goes on a blog and continues to drag new pt barnumites into the fold.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join