It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeAmericanInhabitant

My SISTER, if it was my personal case i would not have a problem with posting that information, but this was was for a family member and i will not be posting any information about THEIR cases as i do not have their permission to do so and they definitely would not want their personal name, etc posted online.

Sorry but im NOT about to create a tort, However i will conditionally accept your offer, on the conditions that you will be sole and fully responsible for ANY TORT that may arise from giving out personal information which could lead to slander if not used properly, including any personal or unintentional physical or emotional damages? I would also need a (discovery form **w-4 me thinks, ill have to double check this** completed and mailed to me so we would know exactly WHO is taking this responsibility! Still want to play ball?

How about this solution then - send your relevant documentation to the moderators of this website. They have handled scenarios like this - where discretion is requested or required. I don't see any reason why you wouldn't have any degree of anonymity that you or your sister desire from them. Deal?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It would be like the local police overseeing, say, a property exchange that was settled in a civil court. Because the police are present does not mean it automatically involved a criminal offense. Check your local blotter, the ones around here usually read along the lines of (UCR coding) 5403 CIVIL MATTER/OTHER.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

forget mod, you've got the highest levels offering it. send it to one of the owners.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The ID is key, Once you give it over you are saying that`s me and I recognize your authority. If you know your rights you know about search and secure and when the police have authority do do so. All other requests for ID are offers to contract and If you know your rights you will know when to politely refuse the offer.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesa2diffcolors
reply to post by vkey08

No id ....no suspect to charge....equals no judge. What are you saying, that the people in the vids would have received a summons to court. I did not see any exchange of paper work, did you. In court they have already established jurisdiction at the scene of the offense. The court vid did seem to work and why did that judge bow. Have you seen that before. I could go into great detail about how I stoped the power utility from entering the home to install a smartmeter and many more examples. Can I prove it no because it never went to court, They did not rebut my affidavit and I would not cave to the threats. Proof is in my knowledge!

Explain away all you like. Some just don`t have the balls to stand up. Thats why the naysayers are self proclaimed experts on that which they are to afraid to try or learn. Rise up and be heard if you got the balls. It will only get worse. Everyone has a tipping point, easier now than later.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Eyesa2diffcolors because: add text

NO I'm saying that in that situation there was nothing that warranted charges, I'm still missing your point. And If you are talking about the meters that auto-read, they are not mandatory anywhere in the US every utility is mandated to allow people to opt out of them , again I dont' see where your logic is going..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

(I just realized I was responding to something not related to the lack of court verification but, still, the rest is all true - just not directed at eyes)

what the hell are you going on about? nobody wants the guy's id. just a court case number, docket or something that we can look up and see the judge's ruling.

he won't give it to us, not because he's afraid of some crazy identity theft. he won't give it to us because it doesn't exist. there is no case. whomever advised the last member to say they knew of a case left him hanging when it came time to put up. the story suddenly changed in what appeared to be a change in the script writer.

and now we have another seemingly scripted claim and I, and the others on the site, are merely saying it's an outright lie and the only way to prove it is to give us something that we can look up in the legal searches.

not mock cases
not heather's over the rainbow mumbo jumbo
not links to a guy who sells his advice and spent 9 years in jail trying to follow his own advice
and so on

several members of the site have posted court documents and court documents, all easily confirmed thanks to the source material and each and every one of those items has been ignored because they prove, over and over again, that this UCC game is a fraud that will fail, miserably.

So, if this guy doesn't want to give us a means of confirming his case than the only assumption is that he is making it up.

why? because if it was true, he'd be a freaking hero to the strawberry shortcake strawman ucc garbage movement. He would be the one getting thousands upon thousands of dollars to explain how it works.

it doesn't

he knows it

so do the others promoting this crap

and thus, he won't produce a court document, or case number or anything that can be independently verified

but he might give me some supposed canadian general to verify it.

on youtube
edit on 23-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm also going to add that this is a tactic that is used time and time again to try and "prove" that this stuff is legit. Taking things totally out of context and making it seem like that's what's really going on, without the before and after to show the outcome.

There is the question about Identification however that one poster keeps harping on, you do not need ID to be arrested, and charged with a crime. You can still be arrested, charged and held on a crime without ID, and your name in the record, unless your prints show up in the system and they can actually put a name to the face, ends up being John Doe or Jane Doe. Identification, if asked for and given or refused does not constitute entering into or refusing a contract. Just rather that you are being a pain in the rear and forcing people to do more work.

And don't think that you can't be jailed as John or Jane Doe if you're name never shows up, and god forbid if you get out and you get arrested again and you HAVE your ID on you that your new name will prevent them from finding the old charges/convictions, your prints will be in the system and they will go back and retroactively fix the name.

So I don't understand this whole bit about not giving your name, it just is a ruse or a distraction.

Crakeur: I was hoping that I didn't have to bring up that the guy Gordon had been convicted, and hoped that they had enough sense to look it up for themselves, and figure out that they were being led astray, but they didn't you did, and that closes yet another bit of "information" that they claim works.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesa2diffcolors
reply to post by vkey08

You would know what i am talking about if you watched the videos. You are commenting on three vids that would have taken you about 40mins to watch. How can you know what im talking about if you didn`t watch the vids. You did not watch the vids because that is not in your mandate for this topic or you do not want to face the facts. There is no mistaking what i am talking about in relation to the vids and your previous comments. Deflection is obvious for all to see.

That was why I keep comin back to this thread. I have a life so I will return tomorrow. If I were getting payed now i might just stay here all day and night for days with kids at my side but that is only possible ...ah...nevermind....wink wink nudge nudge.

Actually i'm home on vacation this week, I've only said it about 90 million times throughout this thread, and I have other issues keeping me from going back to active working, mainly medical, so I don't know what you think you're implying, but I am far from being paid to sit here and argue with you, I find it personally fascinating that you would go that route though, and make a rabid allegation without fact to back yourself up, thereby slandering my name, when all of you are so concerned about yours being slandered or other people's names being slandered?

If i'm getting paid to sit and do anything at my computer it is to make a flyaroundable model of the Earth, 50 or so million years in the future when all the continents are all one landmass again..
like so:

edit on 23-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We'll be discussing this subject on ATS Live Tonight.

More info here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Does this really need to be at the top of the main topic page for 7 days straight? It's not that big of a deal.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
OK.

Sat through all three Youtube vids.

1) Court recessed, man made wild claims and left. That is all that is shown. No proof of outcome of case. Irrelevant to the subject however - as it occurs in Canada - not the US ( The nation the OPPT is filing in ).

2) Civil servants trying to deal with nonsense - also not applicable to US law as it was filmed in England.

3) Man rants to cops. Proof of nothing. Video is from America - but has no bearing. The police sought to question the mans son about something - which they accomplished. The mans rantings were irrelevant to what happened.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

yeah the third one is the only one i watched today as I had seen the other two a few times before. I'm still confused as to how it proves anything, just must be tired..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

It's always the same game with the Youtube vids.

I'm tempted to make a parody... one proving that I am not subject to the law of gravity. I'll rant, on camera, for about an hour, explaining that God created me and that gravity is an artificial limitation upon my will.

Then, after a whole lot of bizarre and unrelated babbling, I will film myself as I throw a baseball up into the air and turn the camera off as it reaches its apex.

Cut, wrap, print - fade to black. Proof that gravity doesn't really exist.
edit on 2/23/13 by Hefficide because: bah with the typos

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've just watched the vids. I'm trying to be objective. I'll give my opinion on the show later.

I think we're in for an interesting discussion

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Does this really need to be at the top of the main topic page for 7 days straight? It's not that big of a deal.

Normally I'd agree with you but these people are hitting ever blog, and user generated site with this stuff, and a lot of people are taking it seriously, like everything was foreclosed on and noone has jurisdiction over them anymore, all it's going to take is someone using this stuff in just the wrong situation and BOOM, disaster, hopefully, this thread has helped inform people that despite the allegations made by a few, these things don't work.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
I've just watched the vids. I'm trying to be objective. I'll give my opinion on the show later.

I think we're in for an interesting discussion

I'm still trying to get a babysitter so I can get on...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
My concern is that these videos being passed as authentic are in fact staged.

It's been my experience that if a police officer is called and there is cause for arrest, no amount of verbosity or "standing your ground" is going to prevent you from being placed in the back seat, ID or no.

If one has been called for a civil matter, or is say, requested by a "concerned citizen/anonymous caller" that something is happening at the corner of 3rd and Main, and you just so happened to be there with a video camera spouting off nonsense, it's not against the law to be a weirdo, the officers may just leave, be impatient at the waste of their time, or simply decide to toy with you a bit to see how far you'd be willing to take it, and call some of his fellows over to join in the fray. It's what I'd do - I've done it.

Isn't there a blotter entry or any kind of public record at all to associate with any of this?

I can't believe how patient the OP and mods have been with all of this. I probably would have left that horse to dehydrate long ago.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Has everyone noticed the unbalance of evidence presented in this thread? The evidence for OPPT and the freedom movement in general, has been collected all over from all kinds of sources. Every bit of evidence against, has come from the same source, more or less, every time. The same corrupt entity that the movement seeks to correct! Just thought I would point that out to all who may have missed that. The fox is guarding the hen house!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Has everyone noticed the unbalance of evidence presented in this thread? The evidence for OPPT and the freedom movement in general, has been collected all over from all kinds of sources. Every bit of evidence against, has come from the same source, more or less, every time. The same corrupt entity that the movement seeks to correct! Just thought I would point that out to all who may have missed that. The fox is guarding the hen house!

And still in the end, not one bit of VERIFIABLE evidence has been put forward to prove that it's not a scam. No court cases, no victories anything...

Just to add balance to that statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join