It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesa2diffcolors
Those questions were quite straight forward I thought. Just wanted to see what you would say. Thank you!

Still want you to explain the simple principles of a contract? Generally speaking , and explain where and when the people gave up the option to contract with government from an equal standpoint.

This is simple, can you choose tomorrow you do not want to be an American Citizen? Is there a contact in place and is that the social contract spoken of in an earlier post?

Simple as pie.

It's easy to stop being an American Citizen.. just renounce your citizenship, you better hope to heck you have a Country that's going to take you though, the United States doesn't cater to stateless individuals except in rare circumstances, and then only under specific conditions..

And no you cannot contract with the government on equal footing for such matters as citizenship, licensing, et al, as it would defeat the point of government, which is.. well simply put to govern.. You are twisting things around to try to make a point but it's not being made because of the doublespeak.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

So a bad check (basicily), ok I see that.

Have people who were duped gone to jail for any other reason? If you don't try to clear debt, and simply file for the supposed funds ( which I agree aren't there).

Are they proscuted for other reasons?
edit on 22-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

This is simple, can you choose tomorrow you do not want to be an American Citizen?

Yes, after one follows the procedures.... en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by vkey08

So a bad check (basicily), ok I see that.

Have people who were duped gone to jail for any other reason? If you don't try to clear debt, and simply file for the supposed funds ( which I agree aren't there).

Are they proscuted for other reasons?
edit on 22-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

there are about 30 reasons, all violations of 18 USC that this falls under, and a false filing and misuse of the UCC system is also a criminal offense, because again some of these people file liens against others just to be jerks, and mess up their lives, as well as file forms with the IRS that make others get audited, all criminal.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

doesn't any entity selling bonds in the US have to register with SEC? I'm not 100% sure on that but it makes sense.

of course, the SEC does not handle corporate filings as the SEC is a federal gov't unit and corporations are formed by filing the proper (translation - not ucc documents) documentation with the secretary of state in the state you are doing business.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by vkey08

doesn't any entity selling bonds in the US have to register with SEC? I'm not 100% sure on that but it makes sense.

of course, the SEC does not handle corporate filings as the SEC is a federal gov't unit and corporations are formed by filing the proper (translation - not ucc documents) documentation with the secretary of state in the state you are doing business.

I would think so, also nation to nation payments are handled though that system though..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Ok thank's, I was just curious, that since there wasn't any validity to the filings. Why they just weren't thrown out at the start. Seem's like that would be simplier.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Go off to build a Linux kernel for a few hours and come back to find the waters even muddier.

Regarding the citizen issue. Experiment with it. Renounce your citizenship, aggressively, just to check how the waters of misunderstood "real freedom" might work. In this day and age, unless you happen to be a very famous, rich, or brilliant person - no other nation is apt to allow you entry. That would leave DHS and immigration left with no choice but to house you, indefinitely, in a restricted environment.

The town I live in is somewhat infamous to those who really fight the system. This is where the American government has kept many, many Cuban immigrants, since the seventies, without charges - simply because they were men without a country and they had been in prison in Cuba previously.

On the one hand, a person can get outraged at these things. On the other hand... if I got into a raft and went to Cuba - I would fully expect to either be incarcerated forever or even shot as an example. If I walked into a court with the nonsense promoted here? I'd expect to find out if Federal pens are really luxury spas for the rich and corrupt - as legend has it ( A clue... they aren't ).

Amazing.
edit on 2/22/13 by Hefficide because: Three edits needed? Forget the Linux story - my new excuse is that I drank. A lot. With medication. On an empty stomach. Oh... and a head injury.... need to add a head injury in here somehow.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Answered the question you do not believe you are free, that all and that's ok. Don't judge those who seek true freedom for humanity. Weather you know it or not they do it for you as well. America has an incarceration rate that is one in one hundred......That is freedom American style and it saddens me that you appose those who want it changed. That change will only happen when the people declare there freedom. It will not be offered to you.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Answered the question you do not believe you are free, that all and that's ok. Don't judge those who seek true freedom for humanity. Weather you know it or not they do it for you as well. America has an incarceration rate that is one in one hundred......That is freedom American style and it saddens me that you appose those who want it changed. That change will only happen when the people declare there freedom. It will not be offered to you.

Uhm maybe you should go back a few pages actually at this point quite a few and I explain what I do for a living. If it weren't for people like me, and there are precious few of us left, you wouldn't have the right to spout off this really bizarre stuff on ATS. I never said I wasn't free, in fact I have quite a few freedoms that I exercise. One of them is being able to debate a topic like this on ATS, without fear of being censored or thrown in jail for my opinion.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

There are those who believe they were born on the planet. Borders exist on paper, not in reality. Look at a satellite image from space...reality. Atlas..... farming territories exist in the paper world. That is the divide on these issues. Some live in the world of illusion and some view the world as it is seen and experienced. Not a judgement just an observation.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
No offense to anyone but the thought that you aren't free because you recognize the borders of a country comes across something like this, you cannot be a citizen of the world, it just doesn't happen in this day an age, maybe in Star Trek under the United Earth, but not here and now.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Sorry im on my fone when I hop on laptop il fix it up, or you can copy paste that into search engine and the source wi come up unless mods want to fix it for me that be appreciative

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I'll see that and raise you a Charlie:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

there's a difference, a lot of what's been thrown at me is really nothing more than gibberish.. It cannot be understood even by Autistic children (who I dare say are smarter than I) who can normally find the meaning behind just about anything. And that's why I chose that clip.. Because of the gibberish, the absolutely off the wall notions that have been presented as somehow the truth, but are just really paranoid fantasies.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Yes but consider that many people are frustrated and even though much of it is "user error" typically due to lack of applying oneself. There are others, many others that get a rotten deal from the get go. Sure much of that is "domestic" but when you look at the core you have government institutions that are inept at best or down right criminal.

This isn't just America nor is it just the common era. But the truth is many people realize that they've been duped. Sadly, people or movements like this give people false hope or worse, prison. That is tragic so I think you are doing good with this post. People shouldn't just listen and do what they are told by the government or anyone else. Like I said often to people within the "movement" give me proof. Real proof of precedence cause the truth is you try some of this in court and they'll just make an example of you. But I don't blame people really, they just need change and all they see is this. There are no Hero's of old in our present day.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

And i get that, I understand the frustration, and the fear and the omg, i have another bill to pay?

But i also get that we don't really have it as bad as other places, the old saying "it could be worse" pops into my head. And it's true, and it doesn't mean that some days I don't wanna just quit, i do, this week i've had off from work, due to my children being home from school all week, but I don't think I'm going back anytime soon, All week has been spent fighting with my health insurance.. They dropped my doctor, left me high and dry and now I'm struggling just to walk, never mind deal with the day to day of my life.. Will I get paid, yes, i have a lot of time off to use, and I'll probably forgo a vacation and use it, do I have to worry that in the end my health insurance *won't* take care of me, no, they will cave, and I will be fine, but going through it, is like walking through the gates of hell, and ending up in the 50th level of the abyss, it seems hopeless.

Hell I had to do a second job to keep up with the girls bills, insurance only pays so much, at least that job I enjoy and can do from home or wherever on my laptop, all I need is my wacom and my copy of Lightwave and i'm good to go.

Do I wish there was an easy way out of all this, hell yes.. Do I know better, yeah.. common sense kicks in and that's the end of that, but I know if I keep fighting the good fight, and keep the pressure on, someday my voice will have a difference, and that's all that matters.

Reminds me of the reason that Serge was trying to save the world in The Core, he wasn't doing it for the whole population, he was trying to do it for 3, his children. And that's why I try to do things, legally and lawfully and try to effect change wherever I can within the system, for 2.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Great reply, it always helps to put things in perspective. I personally know that things can be much better but I also know that my love bug comes first. I do it for 1.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm not going to get into it, it is the weekend and I've better things to do (and I hope all of you do too!)

But:

Here's some info - peoplestrustaustralia.blogspot.com.au... Not from Australia but as I understand it, that is from a politician there.

and another Guardian LV article, this one with a decidedly different attitude guardianlv.com...

Let's not forget, OPPT was vetted by Captain Zeleny. By all means, go with the heart on it and see what develops. Definitely not a scam though. Just groundbreaking and something we've not seen before, collectively.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I was just having fun with looking up a filing against Romney. Relax. And is his corporation not listed, anyway?

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join