It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Exitt,

your avatar makes me think of the suit bruce lee weared in one of his films, and it also makes me think about 'emma thurman'? or what's her name, from the movie Kill Bill.

And offcourse the sabersword..

Wieoe

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Yes, and when all the trolls are gone, that's when Jennifer comes in..

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Wait...are you calling me a troll, Angle? I don't understand.

Have I said or done something wrong? If I have, please tell me...I didn't mean to upset anyone or say/do anything wrong. If I did something wrong, then I'm really sorry.

edit on 2/24/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

No, you haven't done anything wrong J. I meant, clearing the trolls really is a chickmagnet. uhmn.. I'm just bragging now.. ew. I get the impression you really want to communicate with people here, and if this was a good place for it then I'm really happy. I just read a bit of your posts, but you were talking with someone else so I thought I wouldn't interrupt. But since it's there for all to read..

That is really your picture. You look very.... uhn... lovely? Very.. tss... have a good time J!

A virtual feel good to you!
edit on 24-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

My Car was locally know as the "Green Metalachi", I do not know why to this day. It was a 72 metallic green nova with glitter in the paint. All green interior with green interior lights. From top to bottom it was all custom chrome and parts. I did race it legally a few times at the Greer Drag way. It was an automatic with a shift kit in the floor. Even if you barely gave it gas, it would "bark" the tires when it would hit second gear. I would wait until everyone was at the Pantry(gas station) down from Sugar Creek 1 and smoke the tires for about 3 minutes. So much fun. I really never went over 125 mph, because that was topping out the tachometer. It had a 4:11 rear end so it was fast to start but topped out earlier.
I know the chief of police in Greenville, when I lived there he was just a Sargent and we became friends. He used to chase me and always drive by my house to catch me sneaking out. He patrolled Sugar Creek. There is so much to say but I know I am probably breaking the rules for going off topic. I am sorry to the op for going off topic! We all used to hang out by Canebrake, I hope I spelled it right, anyway there was a gravel road there. Sometimes there would be 100's of cars along side Canebrake road.
edit on 24-2-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

I forgot to ad I played football at the Military Academy. I was #54 and loved it. When I was 19 I entered the mister teen age SC in Spartanburg and got 3rd place.
It was nice to be young!!!!!
Now the pain!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

That's a different angle. The truth is, I am a Rush fan...lol. The picture was from the back of their 2112 album. In the story, the Red Star represents the Temples (i.e. the Gov, the church, the ruling authority) and the hero of the story chooses to go against the will of the Priests and is banished to die.

I always interpreted the picture of the naked man pushing against the Red Star as a symbol of the struggle against oppression and tyranny...fighting back with all that you have left...even when all that you have...is yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Oh, okay... I was actually really worried that I committed a faux pas, LOL. You did clear the trolls...you have every right to brag, LOL.
Yeah, I really do just wanna communicate and talk to people and this has been a really great place to talk to and communicate with people...I only registered about a month ago but I really love ATS. Oh, you wouldn't be interrupting! You're totally free to jump in and talk to me anytime I'm posting, no matter who I'm responding to...the more people in the conversation, the better!
LOL, yes, that's really my picture...that's my headshot for my acting/modeling portfolio, I did a lot of modeling in undergrad but I've stopped now that I'm in grad school because I just don't have time for it anymore. Thank you so much for the compliment! I'll definitely have a good time, you have a good time too!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

That sounds like a SWEET ride! I'm surprised they didn't call it the Hulk cuz it sounds like it was a beast! Whatever happened to the Nova?

You spelled it right, it's Canebrake. LOL, you're right...we have went HORRIBLY off of topic. We can U2U if you want.

I'm such a football fanatic, LOL! And from now on, I'm gonna call you Mr. Spartanburg, LMAO! Youth is wasted on the young...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher
what dose it say about me if i don't have an avatar ?

It says that you do not have an avatar.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
If someone wants to analyse my current avatar, feel free to jump in and do it

Post hypnotic suggestions, do you know were the streets run cold on end? BEK don't exist, there just passerby's with quotas to fill. Dont focus on what your avatar shows, and it will show more of what it is, like magic eye pictures don't focus on any one thing and it will all pan into view. Is it a little spooky girl? Or one of them little gray alien dudes.

So anyways, your avatar says nothing much but that you maybe have read a bit to much into the paranormal or BEK threads.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

And me galadofwarthethird?
edit on 16-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

Some assemblage may be required.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i love the film 'eraserhead', but apart from that, what does mine say to you, avatar decoders?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by neformore
If someone wants to analyse my current avatar, feel free to jump in and do it

Yeah I was just about to say the same thing
If anyone wants to try and decipher what i was thinking

You were thinking that maybe you need more attention. Inconspicuous conspicuousness.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Every batman needs his joker. Or else hes just some crazy nutter running around in tights who wears his underwear on the outside of his pants, and if anybody saw then the only thing they would think is "oh best get away from this guy, who knows if he's contagious or something" Such people are usually committed to metal institutions. However if they have there joker...Well then there a hero, and suddenly wearing your underwear outside over your tights ain't silly and crazy, its a most awesome bad ass fashion statement.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
This is probably the dumbest question that I've asked on ATS to date but does anyone have any insights into my avatar? It's just a picture of myself with a background of floating lights, all themed red and black. Kinda boring, I know...but does anyone see any underlying meaning or symbolism in it?

Ah yes, your avatar is like a mystery. It totally like says that you like long walks on the beach, watching movies and cuddling for long hours on end, and also that your a very sensitive person who cries when poor innocent kitties die. You probably even cried when Dumbledore died, the very definition of a sensitive soul.

It also says:

Bright red eye catching color and lipstick:... Check.
Picture of yourself, which may or may not be a few years old....Check.
Looking a bit lost in the place you want to be found....Check.
Probably split with your boyfriend, or just looking....Check.
Probably looking for a little bit of attention from the opposite sex....Check, and double Check.

In all I predict that you may have some dudes who will be bothering you, with non essential trivialities. In fact I would assume you had at least 4 or 5 who messaged you already...And if not? Well what they hell they all waiting for? Somebody needs to get on that mission and pronto.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe
My avatar is telling me that this thread is metaphysical bullcrap.

My avatar requires empirical evidence, or at least a link to an external source be appeased.

My avatar says "if it's true, you can prove it. If you can't prove it, it's just speculation."

Your avatar says you have a grand and great future ahead of you in the snake oil salesmanship business.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
I am looking for my Eros. Has he been next to me all along?

Were all looking for things that we do not really want to find, only to find them in the things that have been there all along. Its hard to find something which only exists in theory and principles only. Or worse you succeed and find out that it was all just passing thoughts in your head. Chasing after shadows is fun and all, but what happens when you actually catch those shadows and they turn out to be not like you envisioned them to be at all?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i have been reading through some of the earlier posts in this thread and find myself intrigued by the conversation

do the avatars we choose to represent us say something about our personality? i don't know but i definitely would like to know what my avatar says about my personality

so take a swing and i will confirm or deny any estimations with my usual mix of brutal honesty and humour

s+f for the first thread to peak my interest in a while

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

LOL, you got it a bit wrong. I do love the beach and watching movies...but I hate cuddling and I rarely cry.

Red is my favorite color, The picture is from last year, it's my headshot...I'm 24 so luckily, I can use my current pictures since I'm still a sweet young thing, LOL. Looking to be found...that sounds about right. I've actually been divorced since I was 21, I survived an abusive marriage...so I haven't been attached but I haven't been looking but if love finds me, it finds me. I actually don't like "male attention"...I prefer camaraderie and if any man wanted a chance with me, he'd have to be my friend first.

Actually, I have only had one person message me and that was to congratulate me on correctly deciphering their avatar. I don't know what the Hell they're all waiting for, LOL...nobody's gotten on the mission yet but I welcome messages, I love to talk and anyone who wants a good conversation will find a friend in me.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join