Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

Haha, I recognize the uniform. Yeah, the Citadel and Cmaden Military are like big/little brother schools...a lot of Citadel students went to Camden, actually. LOL...Strom Thurmond was actually my sixth (I think sixth, I'll have to call my mother and ask) cousin on my mother's side, it was always a bit weird having Strom in the family, haha...not exactly something that everyone would be willing to claim. The Camden Cup is good, I've attended before, but I prefer the Steeplechase in Aiken that occurs before the Masters in Augusta...much bigger, way more people ( plenty of celebrities, too), much more money to be won, lots more champagne and catering...I just love the horse races, I get to wear a sundress and a big hat and get buzzed and win some money, all while sitting under some billionaire's tent. Good times indeed.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

honestly this fits me quite well, the only way my avatar could better fit me is if it were a large black area with no name or links of any sort.

I keep my life private and do not share personal matters easily, heck i don't even find it easy to talk to others unless it is a strictly intellectual conversation which I have yet to find anyone whom I can have such a conversation with in person. People I meet are either far too religiously oriented (following the leader not the book), or just don't care for anything that they have to exercise their brain for.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I have no avatar. But this reflects who I am. I usually avoid people.

Do I care what they think about me? Yes. But since I'm not around others a lot...

I can't identify exactly why I'm not an outgoing social-oriented person. I don't hate people. I like to see them, in fact. But I don't want to be directly involved.. I like to observe people from a distance. Maybe it's because I just fail at reading people. Maybe I don't have enough in common.

But I remember seeing a comic online. It showed a person on a bus or train thinking to himself that he was so weird and different and that he had little in common with others. They all were like robots, doing the same things and not being interesting to him. He went about his day alone. The comic ends by showing that everybody was like this and, as a result, it led to this condition reinforcing itself.

What do I think? I don't fit in well. I just don't read people good. I wear the wrong clothes. I gesture the wrong way. I talk about the wrong things. I get nervous at the wrong times. Etc.

I'm a weak coward, got a girly voice and walk like I'm wired on something. Anyway. This is not a pity party. I'm just saying that because of past negative experience I usually stick to myself.

I can relate to the poster above me.
edit on 25-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

You have a good sense of humor, but sometimes wear your seriousness like a wound. For you, the light represents truth (absence of darkness/unhidden), you're creative/artistic and very selective in the sports you enjoy. and.......... you hate being ignored, even if it is unintentional. You are a deep thinker, intelligent, but sometimes undisciplined.

That's all I got. ;o)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Hey there again Ms. Jcutler! Just wanted to let you know I take my family and friends to the Steeplechase every year and I get us the best seats to watch the race. It is awesome to sit back, watch the races, sip on some good drinks in the sun with good freinds. Ya know? I think it would be absolutly amazing to "take a gamble" ;-) and sip on some belinis under the shade, place some bets and watch the races with you. Would you be willing to "take a gamble" andgo with me to the races this year? I guarantee you would not regret it

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by metalmulisha

Metalmulisha...I'm never a gambling woman unless I'm betting on a sure thing and the only thing I'm sure of in this world is myself...and unfortunately, you don't happen to be me so I cant bet on that horse, darlin'. We should probably get to know each other before we attend any sporting events or otherwise together, don't ya think? Good call on the Bellinis, though...it's one of my favorite cocktails. But hey...maybe I'll run into you at the Steeplechase next month. I'll be the pale one with the big grey/blue eyes, ruby red pouty lips, dark-brown/auburn hair down to my waist and in the little black sun dress, black stilettos, black Jackie-O sunglasses, large black sun hat, and platinum and diamond jewelry. It's impossible to miss me...I stick out in a crowd, LOL.
edit on 2/26/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)
edit on 2/26/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Well I can say it never hurts to take a chance and go out on a limb (or to a horse race ;-) But you should message me so we can get to know each other better. You wont be disappointed ;-)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by metalmulisha

I'll U2U you. Let's start the process of getting to know each other, LOL. This should be interesting...
edit on 2/27/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What can you tell from mine?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessSerena

When I first look at it, I just get the image of an angel flying swiftly away into the bright light and leaving some of the wings from her feathers floating down in her wake.

It's a really pretty image! And the sort of gold into pink background is very pretty too but I can't seem to get a read on you from it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessSerena

I see the Horeshead Nebula brought into your Earthly spiritual experience.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hello, I have to tell you a story about the orbs later.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Definitely! You know I wanna hear about them! And where you saw them.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

If I can find the picture I will post it. The camera was high quality, the picture taken during the daytime(no flash), I kinda have my back to the camera and we saw it attached direct center to my lower back area. Or I guess it was on me? I remember that day and it was a good day, I was happy. It was last year. That is one recent example.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Oh, you gotta find the picture! Do you have more than one?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Sorry, do you mean in that pic., or other pictures.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I meant do you have more than one picture with orbs in it. Sorry, I was kinda vague, LOL.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yes I will look.
I was once in a popular night club in the south east when they always had shows and there was a tent to walk through to see I guess what you would call a short term palm reader just as a guest. I was intoxicated and stepped in behind my roommate and when I place my palm in her hand she went from good mood to laughing to just plain silence and would not lose eye contact with me. I was nervous and pulled from her and she would not let go? I pulled my hand away and she wrapped her arms around me and would not let me go. I literally had to say PLEASE and left. Very strange but a true story with multiple witnesses in the club.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yeah...there are a lot of palm-readers down here, they're mostly gypsy. It's a tradition in the families, and in mine. I'd be interested to see your palm...do you know anything about your lines that you could tell me?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Just wondering, I am left handed.......sorry just interrupted by a loud thud in my house

.....anyway, what does it mean if at the bottom of your palm starts with like an x or a + with an x over it, but stretched, well lots of them and some like letters, for ex; A? I think, sorry I am a bit tired.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join