It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Banned Member Saying Hello....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hi ATS....

I am a future problem I think for the moderators.

I want to play by your rules, but I am very outspoken and I don't know how that plays well here. From what I've seen from lurking, it doesn't go well for guys like me.

I am a UFO witness, multiple, I am "awake & aware" from what I've read, and I know more than is for more my own good. So... why not join ATS and just get it all over with, right?

At least you guys aren't as bad as Facebook. I figure if I'm going to do something, like getting into the FEMA Camps in the 1st round... I might as well do it right, and go off on ATS about my beliefs and evidence.

I know attention spans here don't tolerate "text walls" so I'll keep it brief....
I have seen triangle craft...
I have seen Eugenics in action, real life ....
I don't fear "death"....
I know far more than most of you.... I'll get there in time on here....
I don't care what any of who think of me....
and...
I want to be here because I want to help at least 1 person if I can, help them help themselves that is.

I am Sheeple X, the prototype, I know what I was supposed to be in this life.... but I am sentient.
I am not going to comply to the Borg collective consciousness. Resistance is not futile.

edit on 12-2-2013 by SheepleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SheepleX

Did you know starting a thread with one line is probably a T&C violation and certainly frowned upon by the locals

I will watch your (short) career with interest young Jedi.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This is the first OP that has ever been messed up in introductions.

I vote this member should be banned immediately...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleX
I already messed up... BRB with a post
edit on 12-2-2013 by SheepleX because: (no reason given)

HELLO AND GOOD BYE

only joking

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Wonder what Johnny has to say about this one...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Everyone who replied so far....

I would star you all if I could here.

Awesome so far. My sense of humor will fit in here nicely.

Young Jedi? I'd call myself a self taught Sith if anything, no need for the insults.
I will keep the darkside in check in here, but don't underestimate the power... of the backside.
I get gas sometimes, and it is powerful.

Thanks you for the sarcastic welcomes. I feel at home.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Well you sound like you will fit in here at ATS. Welcom and play nice if you can

P.S Heres a lil secret we all know to much for our own good on ATS

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Hope you don't smoke or have a match fetish...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
"Jabba no badda..... He's no Jedi."

Then again.... I do sense the presence of a Sith in here.

The tone, the cadence..... hmmmm.
I am the resident Jedi in these parts, if you are here to infect us with the Darkside, then you have an opponent ready and waiting for any challenge.

If you just want to just be a smart ass.... I got you there too.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Welcome SheepleX

Here's a little something I made earlier

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Hope you don't smoke or have a match fetish...

No, I don't smoke... I'm smokin'!

Ehhhh.... I would ban me for that lame joke. That was pathetic. I am ashamed already.

Let's start over.... Hi, I'm SheepleX, and I'm not funny at all, even when I try.
Yes. That's much better.

Originally posted by JibbyJedi "Jabba no badda..... He's no Jedi."

Then again.... I do sense the presence of a Sith in here.

The tone, the cadence..... hmmmm.
I am the resident Jedi in these parts, if you are here to infect us with the Darkside, then you have an opponent ready and waiting for any challenge.

If you just want to just be a smart ass.... I got you there too.

So be it................... Jedi.

You may have finally met your match.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

That's good.

Here's the reason I joined here....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Like a lamb to the slaughter.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Hi ATS....
Welcome to Above Top Secret SheepleX and may you have a long Life here and may you spend a wonderful time.

I am Sheeple X, the prototype, I know what I was supposed to be in this life.... but I am sentient.
You are wonderful Human Being with a soul and a heart.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I don't care what the rest of the lame internet forums say about you guys... you really are all terrible.

Hah!

I kid.

You are worse than terrible. If I were a Chinese internet provider.... I would actually allow you in my country... that's how bad you guys are. Even the enslaved Chinese don't want to be you guys.

I kid.

But seriously.... the UFO videos are so bad here, I don't go to raves anymore, I just watch your posted videos and rock out to the music while I wait for my gf to pass out from boredom.

Maybe one of those sun UFOs you guys post will come crash into the Earth, because they would have to be the size of Neptune to be that visible on those fancy NASA cameras.
I wonder what you guys are thinking when it comes to size when speaking of near sun UFOs.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hi ATS....

I am a future problem I think for the moderators.

I want to play by your rules, but I am very outspoken and I don't know how that plays well here. From what I've seen from lurking, it doesn't go well for guys like me.

I am a UFO witness, multiple, I am "awake & aware" from what I've read, and I know more than is for more my own good. So... why not join ATS and just get it all over with, right?

At least you guys aren't as bad as Facebook. I figure if I'm going to do something, like getting into the FEMA Camps in the 1st round... I might as well do it right, and go off on ATS about my beliefs and evidence.

I like it

Me too.. Once, but it was for 30 minutes and was only about 300 feet in the air.. Can't wait to hear yours.

I don't fear "death"....

Me too
Steer clear the fear.. Only question is do you fear life, now that death is no thing?

I know far more than most of you.... I'll get there in time on here....
I don't care what any of who think of me....

Irony haha.. Perfect first post.. Lot's of people think that when they first get here.. They fail to realize how many times we have gone around the block.. We'll see though..

Welcome aboard the board, no boredom... Here?!

P.S. Don't get banned, by the heavy Hand.. Hint: Read the Terms and Conditions. Be conditioned to comply the rules are sly.. my my.. I should go to sleep, at some point.. Nukes kept me awake all night.

Cya around.

edit on 2/12/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Me too.. Once, but it was for 30 minutes and was only about 300 feet in the air..

I don't think I did that quote reply right.

300ft away you say? Well, I guess these things don't like to keep a good distance then.
I guess they like to get a close up look at us weirdos. Maybe because no one ever believes the weirdos who will later talk about seeing them.

Day 1, I already find a conspiracy here.

Did you see it's 4 lights? 3 in the corners and 1 in the middle?
Quieter than a mouse pissing on cotton too.

Maybe we are the weirdos for seeing such things that are real. I always accuse others who see reality of being strange, that's normal to do right?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Dustytoad

Me too.. Once, but it was for 30 minutes and was only about 300 feet in the air..

I don't think I did that quote reply right.

300ft away you say? Well, I guess these things don't like to keep a good distance then.
I guess they like to get a close up look at us weirdos. Maybe because no one ever believes the weirdos who will later talk about seeing them.

Day 1, I already find a conspiracy here.

Did you see it's 4 lights? 3 in the corners and 1 in the middle?
Quieter than a mouse pissing on cotton too.

Maybe we are the weirdos for seeing such things that are real. I always accuse others who see reality of being strange, that's normal to do right?

It lit up the entire beach I was on.. When I say 300 feet I mean 300 feet straight up..
I could find my post maybe.. the light in the middle was bigger, and the lights on the corners were angled out. It was silent yes.

I don't remember it leaving and I think something about it mind controlled me.. I kept trying to look down at the ground so it wouldn't see me? something like that.

Next thing I remember I was running from it. My brother was with me too.

My experience

Oh AND question everything.. Wondering what things are, what is reality? What do people experience? How do we changer for the better? All good things to wonder about.. In my opinion.
edit on 2/12/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Another prediction thread!!!! I guess you can do a lot to guarantee your prediction actually comess true so thats a first anyway!!!

Welcome, but I fear you are just another sad and unhinged crutch dependant ATSer who loves reading over their own self indulgent fantasy crap whilst sucking eggs and stroking others b.lls! Fact or b.ll.cks dont matter more than your own niave and deluded overgrown opinions!

Other than that you will fit in very nicely here......and i aint joking miss!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Awesome introduction. Have fun! Stay out of trouble.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join