It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Banned Member Saying Hello....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

He's silly how? The reptilians thing?
You're not over that yet? Who cares if he believes his mom is an alien, his ex wife is a lizard, and his son's music is actually "good".... he is entertaining and his slide shows are very watchable. A lot of the time.... very accurate.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm one of those who thinks you're okay, SheepleX.

But I gotta ask..... is my username familiar to you and do we know each other on another specific forum?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleX

Live underground like some of the wealthy in the know are doing, if you're not wealthy, then I suggest marrying one of their sons or daughters and go live with them.

That sounds like the 'slow microwave death' you mentioned.
I'll stay up top and die with the 99%, thanks.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SheepleX

Seems like you are a tad full of yourself, judging from your writing style.

However, I am very interested in what you have to say. I'm hoping your being banned will have more to do with getting heated over a topic instead of being banned for bullsnip.

Either way, welcome.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I don't have any specific issue with any of his hypotheses, they're all relatively sound from a certain perspective, even the space dinosaurs thing. It's just that he says something with no proof and uses circumstance as evidence.

If I said that you're not real, merely a construct of my mind and then expounded on that hypothesis for several hours by saying things like I have never seen you, everything you say stems from my id and superego, you do not exist beyond my brain and if I killed myself you would cease to be conscious, then I would be doing exactly what Icke does.

I have no proof, and you're going to shout that your own admission of life is proof that I'm wrong - would it disprove Icke if muh queenie said publicly that she's not a lizard?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why do I have the feeling that the mods are reaching for their liquor and Tylenol.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

They do that every night.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

That sounds like the 'slow microwave death' you mentioned. I'll stay up top and die with the 99%, thanks.

You are getting microwaved up top though.
Take the lead of Osama.... the guy survived for 10+ years in a cave, with a kidney dialosis machine with a loooong extension cord. You typical American doesn't live more than a year or 2 on dialosis.

reply to post by XalienagendaX

Seems like you are a tad full of yourself, judging from your writing style.

However, I am very interested in what you have to say. I'm hoping your being banned will have more to do with getting heated over a topic instead of being banned for bullsnip.

You can tell all that from writing style??? Do you work for the CIA?
What if I am just intelligent enough to be a good actor? Could you tell that?

I will get heated over topics, but I can edit myself, I do have self control, and I will probably try to stick around as long as I can just to piss off the egos that get bruised by me.

reply to post by Dispo

It's just that he says something with no proof and uses circumstance as evidence.

No proof? Are you not watching the same slide shows, and reading the same documents, and seeing the same reality in your face stuff I am? The guy does have a bibliography at the end of his books, not that I ever bought one, I don't pay for anything online. That's a suckers game.

He isn't the origin of his stuff, he just repeats what's already published and documented, just like David Wilcock. Although I can't stand Wilcock, or Alex Jones' egos, I still confirm their information for myself. Their personalities are meaningless to me.

reply to post by wolfbitch

I gotta ask..... is my username familiar to you and do we know each other on another specific forum?

No, sorry. I'm actually surprised they allow "bitch" in a username in here. I know alot of wolfbitches though, in my personal life. Some have rabies.

And of course.... thank you Night Star. That was very thoughtful of you to take the time in here.
=)

edit on 12-2-2013 by SheepleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

"There is no proof that this isn't happening" is not the same as "there is proof that this is happening."

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJackP.S Heres a lil secret we all know to much for our own good on ATS

That is why I rarely post. Do not want to cast the precious Pearls before...................well the trolls. Peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Tsk tsk, OP...

It seems you've already taken the bait from some of the posters.

I thought you knew better ?

Yup, welcome to the darkside friend.
And now for the bad news...

We lied, we don't have any cookies.

Cheers !

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

He was supposed to find the empty plate...remember....

I placed an invisible star on your post......it glows in the dark....

Des

edit on 12-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
How many of you guys here believe in the Force?

I know it's a fictional concept from a fictional space war movie series, but what if this fictional concept, was actually real? I throw out bread crumbs here and there about these concepts in here often.... but what if, these "psychic" abilities were actually for real?

I believe they are. And a great way to describe them is by using "the Force" metaphors.

There is no concrete scientific term to use otherwise.... Telekinesis? Maybe.
Maybe we should have experiments to measure "Force" abilities. Like an IQ test.
There must be ways to measure such things, no?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

You're a 90s child. 18-23 years old, my guess less than 23 but more than 18. If you are as smart as you say you are you will reach a phase where your intelligence will be humbled by someone or something within the next few years, and you will look back on your egotistical remarks of your intelligence and feel embarrassed slightly, or at least acknowledge to some extent.

It's okay. It's a phase, a stage. You are a perfectly "NORMAL" human being (whatever that means)

Welcome, take in as much as you can before you leave.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7

You're a 90s child. 18-23 years old, my guess less than 23 but more than 18. If you are as smart as you say you are you will reach a phase where your intelligence will be humbled by someone or something within the next few years, and you will look back on your egotistical remarks of your intelligence and feel embarrassed slightly, or at least acknowledge to some extent.

It's okay. It's a phase, a stage. You are a perfectly "NORMAL" human being (whatever that means)

Welcome, take in as much as you can before you leave.

Close.... but not really.
I am a child of the 70s. I already reached that "phase" you spoke of.
My intelligence has been humbled, oh boy, believe me on that one. I got knocked down several million pegs from my perception of being up 10 pegs.

I feel embarrassed by my past egotistical remarks. I do not disagree with your logic at all.
I do feel like a perfectly normal human being after all my mistakes.... because mistakes are not bad, they are jumping points for great learning & wisdom. We can't make "every" mistake ourselves, so it is a good idea to learn from others' mistakes as much as we can, no?

I am pegged accurately here, but also inaccurately.
Alot of judging books by their covers I see.

In my book, the best part isn't until the end of the story though.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I saw 4 lights, with 3 in a triangle and 1 in the middle also.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
why jibby why..

<< 2  3  4   >>

join