It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Banned Member Saying Hello....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

It lit up the entire beach I was on.. When I say 300 feet I mean 300 feet straight up.. I could find my post maybe.. the light in the middle was bigger, and the lights on the corners were angled out. It was silent yes.

I don't remember it leaving and I think something about it mind controlled me.. I kept trying to look down at the ground so it wouldn't see me? something like that.

Next thing I remember I was running from it. My brother was with me too.

For what it's worth, I believe you.
30 minutes seems a bit ridiculous though, do you have 20 minutes of video evidence? I would have broken into nearby homes for video cameras in your situation.

I also felt a mind melting or something.... I was in awesome mesmerized astonishment of it at the time, in a euphoria so to speak. I thought the craft was the most awesome thing ever and that's all I could think about at the time. Maybe the lights have something to do with that?

reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Another prediction thread!!!! I guess you can do a lot to guarantee your prediction actually comess true so thats a first anyway!!!

Welcome, but I fear you are just another sad and unhinged crutch dependant ATSer who loves reading over their own self indulgent fantasy crap whilst sucking eggs and stroking others b.lls! Fact or b.ll.cks dont matter more than your own niave and deluded overgrown opinions!

Other than that you will fit in very nicely here......and i aint joking miss!

Wha?? What prediction did I make? Oh I know... that I would be banned, lmao.

I am far from unhinged. I lurked throughout the internet enough to have learned the etiquette before any attempt to participate. I was referring to banned members here, I don't think I am allowed to name any, but some were epic in their postings.... and I can't even fathom why they would be banned from here, they were very informative. DD.... if that means anything to anyone, 1 example.

Your spelling is fantastic, I could decipher what you said at the end using the Rosetta stone. Thanks for the encryption.

edit on 12-2-2013 by SheepleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleX

I will keep the darkside in check in here, but don't underestimate the power... of the backside.
I get gas sometimes, and it is powerful.

Well with all that powerful gas you got, just make sure you don't sith yourself

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SheepleX

The craft was over me for maybe 2-3 minutes.. It took a long time to get to me though.. I think is was USAF by the way.

No video.. I was on a beach walking at night like I often did.. I have never owned a camera and don't have a cell phone either.. That post is from about 8 years ago.. You don't know me yet, but I don't mess around with fake stories.. This was a vacation spot and me and my family might have been the only people there. It was in March..

I didn't see anyone there on the beach the whole week.. We were about 10 miles from the beach cottage at the point we noticed the lights..

And you think it's ok to break into houses? You're young, I can tell.. At some point UFOs will become boring to you.. So enjoy it while it lasts.

Oh and I am not looking for belief in my story.. I'm just welcoming you to the crazy house. Was looking for your story..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Far from now but give it time!!

The ATS world is full of all sorts of nut jobs, new and old!!

Good luck chuck!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You can be outspoken all you want just don't be a troll who is constantly breaking T&C. I got banned when I first joined too but I learned not to edit posts the Mods deemed Off Topic with their neat lil banners.

Welcome!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

hi, dude,,,
strange, all my things also go against the grain, and are almost violations,,,
welcome aboard,, will be keeping an eye,,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Bah. If you're relatively coherent and have a desire to honestly participate, you'll have no problem from the staff. There's a Terms and Conditions page which you might want to peruse, and for expedience in the meantime, you can check out the T&C Lite.

It's one of those, Everything you need to know You Learned in Kindergarten deals. People who never advanced beyond the point they were tossed out of preschool for anti social behavior are the ones who have issues here.

Honest slips and mistakes are simply rectified. Willful disruption and intentional obnoxiousness, not so much.

Enjoy yourself and feel free to reach out to any staff member via Private Message or Suggestion/Complaint (available from Tools dropdown) if you need some help.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh gosh...I'm running late with the ATS Welcome Wagon Gifts.....sorry about that....

I dug deep in the gift closet, to gather these fine fine goodies for you....Here we ago....

Welcome to ATS...here is your complimentary, *official* ATS Straight Jacket, made from the best egyptian cotton available. Please contact MOD, Hefficide, to arrange for free personalized monogramming...

Here is your *official* ATS tin foil hard hat. Guaranteed to protect you from all falling celestial objects, including failed rapture participants. Wear it in good health....

Now on to the yummies.....Here's your Welcome Cookies...sharing i s a good thing....

You would be wise to decline any home made *raisin* cookies from a member named Beezzer...just sayin'....

Last, but not least...we voted, you get to house sit Konspiracy Kat, the ATS Mascot, for a period of one month, or until you can pawn him off on someone else. He has a habit of picking up some strange polka radio station late at night...so wear ear plugs, if you plan on sleeping....

Here is the ATS theme song to remind you of where you are, should it ever slip your mind....

Enjoy your stay.....

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I love topics about UFOs

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
welcome mmmuuhhaaaaa

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Careful what you ask for. You won't be banned if you remember two things.

Direct your replies to the post, not the poster.

Refrain from insulting people back.

The list is longer but those are the most important in the beginning.

When you get to 20 posts you can start a thread about your experiences.

We'll be waiting.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm dying to see how much smarter you are than most of us. (Only dumb people say this)
As for your evidence, pffff OK.

Listen, if you're actually smart you will not get banned from this place. Your posts will be erased and any point your trained "sith" like mind was trying to make will have been lost.

You're a natural attention whore. Maybe you were made fun of in school, you're the middle child, or you're a veteran.
Either way I deal with people like you every day at college and here.

Be proud of yourself, I rarely log on

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by SheepleX

Welcome to Ats, why do you think you could be banned if you wanna say your opinion unless you like to use unacceptable language?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
As long as you are not a gun-grabbing communist or a warmongering neocon apologist, I think you and I will get along just fine.

I've been PBed twice for speaking my mind and pushing back. Some people get their panties in a knot real easy around here.

Add: I have also seen a UFO, up close and in broad daylight.

edit on 12-2-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

We are Rigel4..........Resistance is futile!

You can't see the eyes of the demon until him come callin'

Be careful the great 404 hammer is near.....Resistance is futile.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Awesome intro.... loved reading it!!

You have a great sense of humor so please do not get banned for being so open you begin tongue lashing all over the place as you will for sure be outta here.

Enjoy your stay, hope its a long one. I can't wait to hear more about your experiences.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleX
I don't care what the rest of the lame internet forums say about you guys... you really are all terrible.

Hah!

I kid.

You are worse than terrible. If I were a Chinese internet provider.... I would actually allow you in my country... that's how bad you guys are. Even the enslaved Chinese don't want to be you guys.

I kid.

But seriously.... the UFO videos are so bad here, I don't go to raves anymore, I just watch your posted videos and rock out to the music while I wait for my gf to pass out from boredom.

Maybe one of those sun UFOs you guys post will come crash into the Earth, because they would have to be the size of Neptune to be that visible on those fancy NASA cameras.
I wonder what you guys are thinking when it comes to size when speaking of near sun UFOs.

Ok that part about the UFO's was actually pretty damn funny...

Your intro was MEH...100% typical ATS I joined cause I am "aware" and blah blah blah conspiracy X, blah, blah, blah I have experienced X first hand and have secret info, and I buck the system Blah, Blah, BLAH! Oh and I am not a sheep or a pole or a sheepole Bah BAH BLAH!

Welcome to Nut House! Resistance is infantile!
edit on 12-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Interestingly that most of the members in ATS are indeed highly opinionated and outspoken but when you included courtesy, decorum and respect you become a highly trusted and respected member of ATS, no a banned member.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Your intro was not cute, clever or even interesting.
It only caused me to wonder why it was writtin the way it was.

I also saw a UFO up close and personal. It was the subject of my first post here. It was not a good post.

I now understand why things happened the way they did at the time of the observation. I had never had any interest in UFO's or Aliens until then.

After being being a member here a few years the reason why I was allowed the experience and what to do with that knowledge has become understandable to me.
Thanks to the members
for that.

I am going to have my eyes on you as I want to see if some ideas about your op are correct.

You did say you know more than most of the members here but if you need help let me know.

Shalom

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

See short wisecrack responses of mine

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join