It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Just a minor update as I'm passing by.

The OPPT crowd seems to have taken on Cluesforum as one of their bible sites, and now is parroting the same "actors and no kids died" stuff from Sandy Hook, as well as Boston is a False Flag and staged event stuff. I think they've finally gone off the deep end of the deep end.... Into the abyss as it were, and noone can any longer see that Heather was anything other than a scammer who wanted her 15 minutes. Well its over now, and they can try to grasp at the NESARA and Weekly World News stuff as legit fact, but their days, are so numbered now it's not funny.

I actually thought that it would hold on a little longer and Heather would be able to preach just a little longer and give us better entertainment, but alas, once they started to glom on to the dark side of the Conspiracy Net, they lost even that last bit of entertaining distraction that they were... Now all I feel for them is anger and disgust, whereas before I felt slightly sorry for them all as they waited for their alien gold flotilla and felt amused at the people asking Heather questions that got responded to with "But you aren't reading it with you eternal heart and mind eye with the blue crystal"

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The OPPT nonsense continues destroying people, here is someone arrested after trying the OPPT nonsense.
oppt-in.com...

Also Heather now claims the $10billion in gold and silver people will be getting real soon now may leave them if people abuse it - like actually trying to spend it!

[3:14:15 AM] Heather: The gold and silver are co-partner/operators with every embodiment that respectfully chooses to co-partner/operate with the gold and silver….those who abuse it will find that the gold silver doesn’t stick around very long to play with them.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
The OPPT nonsense continues destroying people, here is someone arrested after trying the OPPT nonsense.
oppt-in.com...

Also Heather now claims the $10billion in gold and silver people will be getting real soon now may leave them if people abuse it - like actually trying to spend it!

[3:14:15 AM] Heather: The gold and silver are co-partner/operators with every embodiment that respectfully chooses to co-partner/operate with the gold and silver….those who abuse it will find that the gold silver doesn’t stick around very long to play with them.

Remember of course this is the same Daryl Zelany that was supposedly Captain Zelany that vetted the OPPT and was the new head of the Canadian Armed Forces a while back or so Fourthmeal claimed..

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Small update to the insanity.

Seems that more and more of the OPPT crowd are finding out that they are either a) going to jail, or b) facing humungous fines/confiscations for filing courtesy notices and thinking they can invoice people. D_BreakingTheSilence, Brian Kelley, Ginger, Heather, Caleb, Randall et al are all still claiming that those people didn't do something right and aren't thinking in a 5D manner....

Washington DC is investigating Heather's filings as well, they finally caught up with them and are calling them Frivolous, under Revised 9 rules.... Heather, Caleb and Randall may actually be facing charges now, info is kinda sketchy..

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I don't know why people are still listening to them as they sound crazier and crazier every day.

By the way, I'm still waiting for my un-hackable 4-dimensional cell phone.
edit on 15-5-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
And so it is with heavy heart I must ask that this thread be called to an end, and I will miss being able to update it with the entertaining antics of the OPPT Gurus and Crew as they have their little one sided conversations and answer everyone elses questions with gibberish that only Mel Brooks could find comprehensible.

It seems that Project 13, Caleb Skinner's big world changing whatever it was supposed to be, and the reason for the Guru's like D_Breakingthesilence and Brian Kelly (aka American Kabuki) needing donations has finally become apparent.

They needed the donations to update their passports (why would they need them if they claim all governments have been foreclosed upon?) and buy tickets to Morocco to go see Guru in Charge Heather Tucci- Jarraff who has not stepped foot in the United States since embarking on this journey of silliness. That my friends is where the donations from people already strapped for cash, and waiting on Heather's every word as to where their funds are to get them out of trouble went to... To fly a bunch of people to Morocco to party with Heather...

As for the GREAT AND WONDERFUL WORLD CHANGING PROJECT XIII: It too has a hidden issue. It charges a FEE, if Heather and the OPPT freed all the gold, and there's no debt AND everyone is worth X amount of dollars in gold, then why a fee? Well someone got through and asked the OPPT people that and were met with more new aged gibberish AND the following: Well Project 13 is just like Facebook except that we won't harvest your energy like they do and therefore the fee will ensure, no it will become apparent why we need to charge the fee after a while, after all it's a COMMERCIAL VENTURE (wait, no more govt's corporations etc etc so where is a corporate and commercial venture coming from?) and we have to make money somehow... I thought you had all the gold people?

Oh wait? WAS THAT A LIE??????????? Heaven forbid.... so... his great unhackable Project 13 is a monthly pay social network for loonies.... Well they do say a fool and their money is parted....

And that I think ends the saga of the One People's Public Trust Scam............ Donations and fee's for a COMMERCIAL VENTURE... Didn't we all call this early on? I think we did........

MWAH...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thanks for the update!

I had read that Caleb was in Morocco, but to find out all the bullhorn bloggers and Lisa Harrison (she runs the radio shows) are there too, that just brings this full circle.

And to read that these two new programs being developed by Caleb is to run on iphones, android devices, Mac and PC using Silverlight makes it all so very comical. Just an example, inorder for anything to run on an iphone, you must download it from the app store. All apps go through an approval process and even after getting approved and installed on a device, Apple can kill the app at anytime. The only way around all that is to jailbreak the phone, which I think is illegal now.

We all knew it was going to come down to some sort of "pay to play" in the end. But it's very much a finishing touch that all those stating humans should be allowed to be and do without the constraint of money, now puts a money constraint on the being and doing.

This has been one wild and crazy ride, but one I'm glad I was on.

And an update on Kenneth Wayne Leaming (the guy that tried to subpoena Heather & Company, plus used OPPT documents): The prosecutors have asked for the maximum allowed by law, 10 years. Not sure when the judge will decide, but there that is.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Did you happen to notice that the guy they claimed was the new head of the Canada Armed Forces was arrested for preventing foreclosure on his property..

Kinda nails the point home..

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
the other thing that is kind of concerning me right now..

quotes like this are starting to pop up from the OPPT Guru's like the AK site..bold by me.

The experiment that is ending right now on earth is ending on all of its levels. Some of us have to go.

this almost sounds like a Jamestown situation, mass suicide (claiming it's death due to being a "light warrior" and fighting the darkness in their sleep etc)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by OneisOne

Did you happen to notice that the guy they claimed was the new head of the Canada Armed Forces was arrested for preventing foreclosure on his property..

Kinda nails the point home..

I had read that and yes, it does nail it.

I am in awe of how anyone can still find all of this the lest bit creditable. But there they are, thanking the scammers for taking their money and going to Morocco.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Very creepy.

Especially so when followed by

There is no death that has not been agreed to by all parties

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by vkey08

Very creepy.

Especially so when followed by

There is no death that has not been agreed to by all parties

And now stuff like this:

There is more, yet the point has been made. We are not done, far from it. My “off world contact” says we have three years to do this on our own. If you are close to someone who sort of fits the description here, he or she may be fully engaged in ways you can’t see. Thank them and understand that they’ll be really, really tired right now, and for some time to come.

they are back to the aliens again... something's not right about all of this, and I don't just mean the obvious that's been discussed..

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
OK after a while of no real activity and the "crew" going to Morocco on some drug induced trip into the desert where Heather supposedly (and the rest of them) saw the Eternal Essence that they keep yapping about...

They have finally gone off the deep end of the pool.

Now they are called the I-UV INchange and are putting out instructions on how to use your Eternal Essence and make out what amounts to a promissory note, bring it to a Bank and "allow the bank" to give you cash based on how much of your essence you wish to give to them, in full transparency. Of course your transaction is Pre Paid, Pre Approved and Pre whatevered, the catch to this all is that they are saying the banks HAVE to take these bonds and give you the cash, or else the bank invalidates itself. So..

You write up one of these bonds/notes/whatever and bring it to Wells Fargo.
"Hello Mr Banker, I want to deposit 1 million of my 10 Billion my eternal essence is worth in your bank in exchange for 900,000 in cash. You can keep the other 100,000 to play with as a fee for letting me do this..
Mr Banker looks at you and asked exactly what the promisory note is for.
"My eternal essence, we are all 10 billion unit banks, due to the OPPT foreclosing on you in 2012"
"really, do tell more..." (Banker starts dialing the police)

Cops show up.. you get arrested for bank fraud, and that's that..

Here is the video they put together explaining how to do it..

Any real questions as to WHY this is illegal?

Oh and for all of those people that claimed the OPPT wasn't another Sovvie Scam, watch the video, they really really sound like one to me, with all the Strawman and Birth Certificates are bonds for the IMF stuff... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

GOTCHA HEATHER.....I WAS RIGHT TO BEGIN WITH.... (now give me my 5 billion in REAL money not promissory energy notes)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I wonder if, at some point, they will start charging a "processing fee" for the use of their forms or assistance.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I wonder if, at some point, they will start charging a "processing fee" for the use of their forms or assistance.

Bingo! You win. Caleb Skinner is setting up Project 13, where you can use the billions you will be getting from the OPPT/I-UV... but it will cost you $1 a month....

I wonder why they don't just use some of the gold that they teleported away, they have been strangely silent on that!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
I wonder why they don't just use some of the gold that they teleported away, they have been strangely silent on that!

Bruce, you must have missed the news. The gold has to want to be with you before you can have it. And if you do get it, you can't "abuse it" (i.e. spend it).

People have to be a special kind of stupid to believe a bank will just give them 900K because a lady on the internet said they should because aliens gave her instructions on how to do it.

I think people have forgotten the fact that Heather claims she was able to do all this because she was chosen by aliens to liberate humanity.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Now they are called the I-UV INchange and are putting out instructions on how to use your Eternal Essence and make out what amounts to a promissory note, bring it to a Bank and "allow the bank" to give you cash based on how much of your essence you wish to give to them, in full transparency.

Any time I deposit any of my Essence anywhere, I lose interest.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
Any time I deposit any of my Essence anywhere, I lose interest.

Once again, I learn that my wife doesn't understand the real world in which we live. We're supposed to deposit our Essence and she runs around wearing it every day, resulting in my having to buy it from Narcisco Rodriguez who, apparently, has so much Essence that he can bottle it and sell it in places like Bloomingdales and Saks.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Narcisco Rodriguez

I think I bought some barbacoa off that dude out of the back of his truck. It was cheap. You ought to try to catch him before he offloads at Saks. Probably save a couple shekels. Retail's for suckers.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

There is a nominal monthly charge for access to Project 13 so i would assume yes..

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join