Anatomy of a Scam

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

They have been dropping clues on that for days, but to come right out and say it!!

I wonder what 3% they think they reached? World population? That would be around 212 *million*.

What a joke!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
While, I can't access the documents currently, so I can't read them, I noticed American Kabuki posted some silliness about the documents setting megnetometer apps off.

Still nobody's been able to adequately explain if we enter a 4D or 5D world, how I'm supposed to keep my shoes tied properly or keep my internal organs from falling out.

By the way, I don't care about any gold. Gold is worthless to me. I can't eat gold.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
While, I can't access the documents currently, so I can't read them, I noticed American Kabuki posted some silliness about the documents setting megnetometer apps off.

Yeah supposedly it sets off an entertainment app on the iphone/ipod/ipad It's just too funny so I did an experiment with all teh recording and measuring equipment in my studio. I printed off this:

THESE ORDERS ARE PREPAID, PREAUTHORIZED AND PREAPPROVED. SO IT IS DONE. Unrebutted;

As it is the single most "powerful line" according to Heather. And aside from Autotune which blew up and threatened to never work again, and the dbx processors that decided that now was the time to go and have lunch, nothing twitched including the super sensitive magnetic energy detector that makes sure the tape heads have been demagnetized..

But I now have to go compel my dbx unit to return to work, it's too despondent knowing it now has rights and is sentient and can BE and DO as a home computer... some equipment, i mean you can't reason with it..

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I'm just loving the fact they used a $7 ET contact app to discover that there are magnets in a printer!

Good luck on getting your equipement to BE & DO again. Maybe brew some fresh coffee and share the aroma? That might motivate them!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by vkey08

I'm just loving the fact they used a $7 ET contact app to discover that there are magnets in a printer!

Good luck on getting your equipement to BE & DO again. Maybe brew some fresh coffee and share the aroma? That might motivate them!

And I saw the greatest two posts this morning on OPPTbook:

I have the uncomfortable feeling, when listening to all the videos and blogtalk radio shows, that there is something very like neuro-linguistic programming going on. Simple clarity will always be convincing, and there is momentous lack of that! While this is to be expected from the filings themselves, it seems strange to me that the trustees have neglected to counter the complexity of the filings with simple language that any layperson can easily comprehend.
- From a supporter of Heather that's now having second thoughts..

AND:

I find it kind of interesting how Bob on the panel comes across as some spiritual guru and then to admit last night that he has a case worker that takes care of all his bills. So, this man doesn't have any responsibility for himself financially and wants to tell us that we shouldn't worry about money. To be honest, I never cared for anything that guy had to say in the first place, but with this information he even loses more creditability with me. In his own words, not mine. He has a case worker taken care of his finances.

And finally:

unfortuantly good will dont feed the hungry, house the homeless or treat the sick, so until then its all just words, what we want is action, resources to help ourselfs and our communities, and as for a sence of urgency, why did they wait 2-3 months to release it? people are suffering, dying every day needlessly, why??

You start to see the problem? even their faithful are falling out over this, and now that it's more about ascension and higher planes of living, it's lost the original selling point Heather pushed: No more debt, and 5 billion (really 500 million after Heather's cut) in gold for all....

Interesting change of events..

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Makes me wonder how some of the die hards that were begging for the money from the beginning are taking it.

Also makes me wonder if they have questioned what Heather has said so far. She is the one that stated that she had the gold teleported so it could be used for the people. Now that the people won't be seeing any of it what in the heck is she doing with it? Planning on a retirement home in the Andromeda Galaxy?

And just for clarification... I do not believe Heather teleported gold anywhere. I'm just hoping that anyone lapping up what she is saying will ask themselves what she plans to do with it. So they now have two choices, she told the truth and is keeping the gold. Or she lied and everything has been built on that lie.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well I've been busy today OCR scanning a book I wrote to send to someone (I typed it on an old typewriter) so I haven't really been following today's developments, BUT I do know that it was today the 21st that Heather claimed was THE DAY of Absolute Data and Ascension to the 5D Paradigm where the SHIFT was going to happen and all money would be useless.

So, the Equinox has come and gone another year, and what? What's that you say? People are still being arrested, and people are still being taxed and foreclosed on, and wow you still need money to live..

5D indeed....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Looking around for updates this morning and I'm seeing a growing opposition to the OPPT scam.

Paul Short, who has been posting anti-OPPT articles on Zengardener.com, is now receiving death threats from the OPPT followers. No surprise there.

Someone has created an anti-OPPT facebook page, it's called Oppt-Truth. Most of the anti stuff seems to be coming from other sovereign groups/people. I don't think they are buying into the love/light/5D crap.

In other news. Turns out one of the people that runs those radio shows (Lisa Harrison) is part of a different sovereign movement/trust scam, Divine Province. When asked about it on one of her shows she stated she left the group back in December. However I found a document on the scam's website that declared her a "Deputy Postmaster for the Divine Province" dated February 2, 2013. (sidenote: Lisa Harrison's company, Collective Imagination owns the OPPT-in website)

Also found a listing for an DP event that has to be held in Knoxville last week ($100 or 4 ounces of silver was the cost of admission) and it was being ran by..... Hollis! If that name is familiar that is because the 3rd trustee's name is Hollis Randall Hillner, funny coincidence.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Also found out that Heather is still representing clients in Washington State as well as acting on her own defense in a foreclosure... How interesting she's still a Lawyer..

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Just the notion that there are people too sleazy to be lawyers makes me shiver a little.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have to find confirmation on this, but it seems that Caleb may have broken ranks and even called what they were doing "wrong" He was kind of hoping to do this and then be the head of some ruling class empire sort of thing, when it was pointed out to him by Heather that wasn't the case, he stated that she's calling for complete anarchy, which as he pointed out wouldn't work ever in any civilized society..

I need, however to find a secondary source for this..

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OMG!!!!!

RED ALERT - HEATHER OFF DEEP END

In absolute gratitude, love and peace, we introduce I .

Where OPPT was the conscious space to know that all that IS, BE eternal essence, I is the consciousspace to impower experiencing eternal essence embodied...for all to know and rely upon.I is duly declared and verified as lawfully created, insured and guaranteed within and transparentlyoperating under record and law of ABSOLUTE TRUTH of eternal essence, Rec. No. 2013032035, signifiedby for eternal essence, so that all may know and rely upon the guarantee that I is operated by andwith the full responsibility and liability of eternal essence embodied for the absolute service to any and allembodiments of eternal essence within eternal essence's universe.

Embodiments of eternal essence DO consciously and visibly BE, shining Absolute Light on the AbsoluteTruth of the experience of BE'ing eternal essence. Free will DO'ing of embodiments of eternal essence forthe absolute service of embodiments of eternal essence in all of eternal essence's universe absent borders,dimensions, expectations, subscriptions, judgment, prejudice, and limits is now visible.

I consciously PAYS focused energy to unite and integrate the DO'ing and BE'ing of the embodiments of eternal essence within eternal essence's universe, absent judgment made of any role an embodiment of eternal essence played in the former systems of experiment in any allusion of existence. In Absolute Truthnot one embodiment of eternal essence is more important or less than another

And so on and so forth, so the OPPT is now called I (I)

And of course as before, the whole thing is!!!

Rec. No. 2013032035, restated and incorporated by reference as if set forth in fullPRE-PAID, PRE-AUTHORIZED, and PRE-APPROVED

That's right.... Now for just your own immortal soul, you're just part of I, to BE and DO and WHATEVER, for all eternity....

Abundance is manifested at the speed of the expansion of our imagination and DO'ing what we imagine.Eternal essence embodied gives notice that replacements of past harvesting tools begin to be implementedstarting next week. To begin the flow of Abundance, eternal essence embodied DOES use knowledge within tocreate this lawful conscious space and tool of UV Exchange within eternal essence for all embodiments toexperience the eternal essence that they BE by their conscious free will DO'ing. Eternal essence embodied doesguard and protect this space and tool until The Event occurs, Absolute Knowledge known within eachembodiment in eternal essence's universe. I NOW gives notice of The Event to be experienced by allembodiments of eternal essence absent borders, dimensions, expectations, subscriptions, judgment, ritual, protocols, prejudice and limits. In absolute love, gratitude and peace, SO IT IS DONE

I guess she's trying to compete with the TV Show, using their title and all. "The Event"

UV Exchange???? I mean cm'on, Apple ain't gonna take UV Exchange Heather for a new Macbook...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Because Heather chimes in all the time on this being Alien in nature (and numerous aliens are helping her) Carl the Cylon has something to ask her...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

UV exchange? As in Ultra Violet Rays? We've got a tanning bed laying around here somewhere, if I can find it we're RICH! Surely the "UV Exchange" involves something more original and valuable than a sunburn?

Springer...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by vkey08

UV exchange? As in Ultra Violet Rays? We've got a tanning bed laying around here somewhere, if I can find it we're RICH! Surely the "UV Exchange" involves something more original and valuable than a sunburn?

Springer...

Springer:

Apparently it's a Universal Value exchange. Supposedly we are all worth an infinite amount of exchange currency, and all we have to do is DO and BE and we can manifest whatever from our new Crystal-Light life forms we're supposed to evolve into during "THE EVENT"

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

can you use your universal value exchange, and your sentient gold, at wal-mart?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by vkey08

can you use your universal value exchange, and your sentient gold, at wal-mart?

I am wondering that myself, but according to Heather, our new "forms" won't need bread, computers, etc, we'll just DO at the speed of Eternal Heart..

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If there's no need for essentials, where will I go to show off my leapard thong and zebra skin chaps?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

One can only hope that would be nowhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Meh, this all makes sense to me. Those emo stoners from high school who would get wasted and think that they were waxing philosophic and impressing everyone else - when all they were really doing was scaring the weak and giving the strong something to chuckle about???

Yeah those people had to grow up and do something. Ya know?

No, no, no, dddduuuuudddddeeeee.... you're just not getting it man. The gold is real - but only in a metaphysical way man... It's the gold that is way more real than the real gold. Dig??? Ddduuuudddeeee.... it's like we can all BE and DO and then, like, man, it changes the whole paradigm n stuff. I mean like, how are they going to control us if we're all too busy being literal gold by being and doing... Oh man this is so wicked deep...

Hey, wanna order a pizza? Man I could righteously go for a pizza.. OH wait... NACHOS......

It doesn't surprise me that some leftover brain burner came along and sprouted this nonsense. What freaks me out is that it appears a fair number of seemingly non burn-boy types actually bought into it for some reason. There is a really stark and damning social commentary hiding somewhere in that fact.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join