It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by hellobruce
I wonder why they don't just use some of the gold that they teleported away, they have been strangely silent on that!

Bruce, you must have missed the news. The gold has to want to be with you before you can have it. And if you do get it, you can't "abuse it" (i.e. spend it).

People have to be a special kind of stupid to believe a bank will just give them 900K because a lady on the internet said they should because aliens gave her instructions on how to do it.

I think people have forgotten the fact that Heather claims she was able to do all this because she was chosen by aliens to liberate humanity.

Ahh she's dumped the Aliens told her to, and now it's the Rothschild defectors...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I see that at least a couple of people that have responded to her YouTube video have some sense. I'm suprised she hasn't blocked them from her channel yet.

If I could really do this (which is impossible), I'd declare myself to have infinite value and then build a couple of L5 O'Neill Cylinder space colonies and make myself Mayor. Kind of like Jody Foster's character in Elysium.

Anyway, if anyone were to try this stunt in my city, they'd likely be arrested for attempted bank robbery.

(By the way, yes I know Elysium features a Stanford Torus, but O'Neill Cylinders are cooler.
)
edit on 12-7-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Besides, how is this supposed to even work if they already claim the banks have all been "foreclosed upon"?

edit on 12-7-2013 by Junkheap because: Puncuation is a friend, not food.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
Besides, how is this supposed to even work if they already claim the banks have all been "foreclosed upon"?

edit on 12-7-2013 by Junkheap because: Puncuation is a friend, not food.

According to Heather, even though they are foreclosed upon, they can play in her new landscape if they do so with full accountability and transparency and follow her rules, if they don't they invalidate themselves and she will have them closed.. go figure...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

TRANSPARENT CO-OPERATION OF CO-ORDINATED ETERNAL VALUE SYSTEM: What is the “financial system”? A system of limits presented as a value system, contrived from a few parts of the whole Universal Value System and appearing to operate in a vacuum. What is the “Universal Value System”? A system of limits presented as a value system, contrived from a few parts of the whole Eternal Value System and appearing to operate in a vacuum. What is the “Eternal Value System”? Eternal Essence BE’ing and DO’ing. Eternal Essence BE’ing and DO’ing at all those perceived “levels”, systems, or inbodyments of perceived limit. ETERNAL ESSENCE IS ALL THAT BE AND DO…ALL THAT BE AND DO IS ETERNAL ESSENCE FACTUALIZED.

Is it just me or are Heather's explanations getting more and more disjointed? Does anyone understand this besides her "bridge crew" who I think just say they agree to continue to be her friends?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Is it just me or are Heather's explanations getting more and more disjointed? Does anyone understand this besides her "bridge crew" who I think just say they agree to continue to be her friends?

There is nothing to understand, it has no meaning, it is just made up nonsense.

I surmise the followers of this hoax just assume it makes sense but it is at a "higher vibration frequency" and they have to do more "be ing" do ing and "fro ing" before it makes sense. Some have been suckered so far into the fairy tale that they refuse to accept that it is just a load of nonsense, the fact that it makes no sense at all must be their fault, obviously it cannot be the fault of Heather and Co.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Another person who believed the OPPT nonsense is in custody for fraud....
www.stuff.co.nz...

This is being pushed as a success by OPPT scammers!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Winning like Charlie Sheen, baby!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by hellobruce

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Winning like Charlie Sheen, baby!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Well, to be honest this chick apparently has a lot of history with the bank and the law and fraud cases.. so it may be a victory to her where she's not spending more than 24 hours in a cell lol

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
A small update on the insanity, it seems in the end we here at ATS called this one first and best yet again, the OPPT/iUV whatever has fallen into the old Sovvie movement BS just as predicated, they are no longer anything other than a Sov'run movement with no real agenda of their own..

Crakeur I applaud your early call on this one..

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well it looks as though the insanity isn't done.

Someone posted a rebuttal to the UCC nonsense, and because it wasn't written in Heatherese (Yes I made up a new word, love me?) it was dismissed by the great one as just wasting time and energy.

It does seem that the faithful are having their issues at this point, a lot more of them keep asking about their money, or how they can access their value, the latest scam bit from these folks is having people go into banks and deposit their value, only to have the bank's fraud departments file criminal charges (Quatloos has some info on this) and the Heatheresque's (another new word, gosh i'm so witty) claiming victory because it means that the "cabal" is afraid of them.

The numbers haven't been dwindling though, and that's the scary part, Heather et al, keep finding new ways to distract the faithful from their burning questions, bait/switch/bait/switch.....

Hopefully by Early 2014 they will have burned themselves out.. Time will tell..

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thanks for the update. I'm shocked that there are still people buying into this garbage. I figured, by now, they'd have all given up on the truckers telling tall tales.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Taking advantage of the terminally clueless will always be at worst, a thriving cottage industry.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It gets better..

"D" as she likes to be called is on a hunt for money so that she can build some utopian community in Morocco and/or Malta (whichever country allows them to) this community would be open to all the OPPT faithful for a small fee..

Now, "D" also somehow has 4 or 5 small children back in the UK that have for the most part (as far as anyone can see) been abandoned there in favor of this new BS that Heather is spewing.... "D" is asking everyone to give give give, 500 pounds a pop for this community and so she can "ship her children to her"

Makes one wonder where her head is....

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Last Update on the One People's Public Trust / I-UV Exchange / Whatever they call themselves this week.

Heather Tucci (No longer Heather Tucci- Jarreff as she is now divorced from Youseff Jareff, whom she claims was arrested in Spain but there's not one shred of evidence for that) is begging people for money so that she can live. She is staying with her cohort Caleb Skinner in Morocco because she has now lost everything, and is penniless. She has barely been heard from recently as someone asked her why she didn't just deposit her value as she kept telling everyone else to, or dip into the 5 billion in gold she supposedly had access to, and well, we all know the way that has ended.

D (as she is known, or D Breaking the Silence) is stuck in Malta, unable to either get home to the UK, or renew her visa for Morocco, because again she too is penniless, and begging followers for more cashola. She claims that the money she's getting in donations is actually money she's "manifesting" out of the ether due to her "energetic exchange" , however in reality some gullible people have given her some donations, not enough though to get home or do the visa thing.

Brian Kelley (from American Kabuki) another of Heather's long time guru's is also divorced now, and is wandering around aimlessly in his new age fog, after participating in the great OPPT Sex Tour which the faithful paid for.. .

Heather continues to say that all these failures are proof that what she did was working, but more and more people, disillusioned that their money never came, and that they donated huge sums of cash to these people, some all they had left, for a great Sex Tour, have been leaving the OPPT camp in droves..

So with that, goodbye OPPT, you lasted a year longer than anyone gave you credit for, but now your time is done.. Your mistakes were many, but the biggest one of all was having fun on someone else's dime...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I so wish that my last post was the end of the OPPT/IUV nonsense festival but now....

They have latched onto or she has latched onto them, a girl named HopeGirl who is trolling various sites and the world wide web looking for donations to send her to the OPPT commune in North Africa... The OPPT morons... erm Gurus, have promised this little village that HopeGirl's Father's Quantum Energy Device can power their little village and provide clean water for nothing.. but of course to get HopeGirl and her Dad over to Morocco and build the prototype, you guessed it, Heather can't just manifest cash so they are once again asking for donations..

One can only hope that the Moroccan villagers come to their senses and beat Heather et al to death after this QED fails miserably..

One can only hope.........

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
An update on this whole mess.

1) The "gang" in Morocco decided that Heather was full of it, and publicly ridiculed and repudiated her.
2) Heather fought back with one last cryptic message on her own website that simply said "I BE"
3) The "gang" in Morocco decided to back Hopegirl and her QEG device for a short time before realizing that well dried up pretty quick.
4) No-one has heard from Heather since her public shaming.
5) the "Gang" is now back at it with stuff from the early days of the OPPT, talking about Barter Cards and CVACS, again no Heather, but a new girl named Kiri (she previously ripped off many businesses in NZ to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars using the OPPT nonsense) that has a whole new system to be put in place (even though she's using a lot of the OPPT's nonsense).

So for a while it looked as though they smartened up, but.......... they are back trolling people again..
edit on 732015 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

It's what they do when they BE. Goodness knows they couldn't actually produce something anyone would value, that would be sacrilege.

edit on 3-8-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

It's what they do when they BE. Goodness knows they couldn't actually produce something anyone would value, that would be sacrilege.

Brian Kelly seems to be the master of Do-BEEE'ing he moves from whatever to whatever to get donations, so that he wont' ever have to actually work again. Kinda explains why his wife left him...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I spent most of yesterday reading all of these posts in this Anatomy of a Scam - OPPT comment section. All the time I was wishing I had started reading them back in 2013. My brother is - AK - I started doing Google searches recently on Heather Tucci-Jarraf, to figure out what this is all about. I have heard him talk about this stuff for years, but never could figure out the disconnect between his excitement about the cause, and what never happened.

If he reads this he will instantly know it is me. I don't care anymore. I wish there was a back channel message system here like some other forums I have been on, where I could thank the skeptics. But - thanks to all of you, for providing a very civil discussion on subjects about those really into it - that affect those who are not really into it. (I hope that made sense)

You have no idea of how this affects family members, just losing someone to blind faith in others, is an odd but not un-familiar experience in our family history.

I hope that American Kabuki realizes that following people, who claim to have transported Gold and Silver to the Mother Ship or whatever - seems just as dopey to me as to anyone. BTW, thanks for posting that link to the actual audio on the YouTube link. I can hear my brothers voice on it. I have copied the audio for my archive. I was always getting drips and drabs of this whole "thing" and always thought it was nuts, but when I looked at how much of this timeline was in March 2013, well, that blew me away. That was well before he moved to Morocco, he was still married, still had contact with his daughter. He had none of the above in the last 2.5 years, and left everyone wondering why. He always seemed like he was on a mission that was above our 3D world as they say, but unfortunately, you become judged on this plane of BE-ing. Maybe it is like that 11/22/63 novel by Stephen King, you step through a portal and you see things others don't, or a different time. I don't know.

I know my brother always talked about a very real, near death experience. Ok not near. He did die, and was brought back in 2009. I do know he was never the same after that, and talked a lot about that. Maybe that is the common connection with these people. I have have come close to death, and had a different perspective after. But not what he expressed.

I met Brian Kelly at my brothers house, a very nice guy. My brother is a nice guy also. These are probably all very nice people. This probably is a scam, but I don't think it was to rip people off. I just think they scammed themselves. When I listen to those REALLY long YouTube videos with only a logo for a graphic, I feel like they all are really committed. I don't know if Heather prospered with this bunch of crap. I believe she wanted to BE a messianic figure head. I think she convinced herself she was right, about her mission. With whatever bad information about all of this UCC stuff she had - and mixing it up with all of this New Age baloney. I think they all deluded themselves into believing they were going to change the world. Like a lot of delusional people when the deadlines, and the predictions don't match you end up with revisionist history. Now it is sentient gold? Gold with feelings, or the ultimate set to prime value of the human worth, instead of $5 Billion dollars (unless you are in the USA)?

Honestly my hat is way off to all of you for keeping an honest mind and heart and telling objective truths on these comments. My brother has come back to the USA after BE-ing in Morocco and Italy for 2.5 years. he is convinced he was on a mission that was saving humanity from the Matrix. That all we have to do is take the right pill choice. I forget what color that was. You are right they are all mostly living off of donations from PayPal tip jars.

The big returns from foreclosing on the powers that be - they never happened.
You will never convince a true believer they were wrong. Stuff like leaving your family for a cause.

So if he reads this, just now - I just told my brother that he is. Wrong.
edit on 22-3-2016 by NoSprockets because: Clarification, Syntax

edit on 22-3-2016 by NoSprockets because: Clarification

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join