It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I'm of the belief that a very small group of people actually did what they were preaching. Folks like fourthmeal promoted the hell out of that nonsense here but, on other sites, they openly questioned the process, often bringing up the very things we mentioned as proof the concept was a scam.

So, if they were questioning the process, and still went through with it, there's little sympathy from me.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I couldn't help but notice the sheer irony of what "OPPT" stands for in the real world...

Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics - US EPA

Seems the EPA knows something more than they're letting on.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I couldn't help but notice the sheer irony of what "OPPT" stands for in the real world...

Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics - US EPA

Seems the EPA knows something more than they're letting on.

Springer...

I did not realize that until now LOL Thanks Springer for that bit of info it's very fitting

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I thought I had seen everything possible about this OPPT thing until this morning......

I spit my coffee everywhere I was laughing so hard..

Kid was told to go home from school for not showering (bathing, apparently he reeked) he wants to know what Courtesy Notices to send the school and the police... ROFLMAO

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Sounds like that kid is taking the DO a little too far and pushing it into the DOO DOO realm.

One thing I have noticed is the bull horn blogs have backed off the pushing of the "One People's Public Trust" scam. I looked back of the AK blog and they were posting one or more stories tagged OPPT pretty much every day for the last month or so. Nothing new posted since they were asking for people to donate money to the jailbird scam artists on the 13th. Well except for that whole "gold experiment" post which they did not tag as OPPT.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh Good Grief!

AK just posted a new UCC filing document from Heather.

The name of the aurothized party on the document is.....

Eternal Essence Embodied

and...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

they're now filing the documents using Universal Law Ordinance. unrebutted

That's awesome. unrebutted

upon reading the document, I think heather has jumped the shark. unrebutted.

If anyone still follows this, knowingly, lovingly, willingly, the deserve whatever happens to them. unrebutted.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

No wonder AK turned the comments off on their blog.

I know this is asking for a lot, but does anyone understand what the heck she thinks that doc is for? Is that supposed to be the new 'access to value' system she promised last week?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I do belive it's absolute data which, in english, means absolute b.s.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by Crakeur

No wonder AK turned the comments off on their blog.

I know this is asking for a lot, but does anyone understand what the heck she thinks that doc is for? Is that supposed to be the new 'access to value' system she promised last week?

It's supposed to (in Heather-Speak) mean that as of this point noone has any debt to anyone else, and that you can start paying for things using your "value" considering I'm priceless I guess I'm the richest girl on the planet

edit on 18-3-2013 by vkey08 because: speling err.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

reply to post by vkey08

Thank you both for those translations!

I'm just trying to keep an accounting of the failed "One People's Public Trust" promises.

Heather had stated in an interview last week she was going to: "Energetically secure temporary global treasury system this week and get correct verbiage, then filed and secured" .... So I wasn't sure if this was the verbiage for the new treasury system.

My how this scam has evolved. First gold, then money, then self, now energy. Ya think if they keep changing the meaning of their words people will still continue to chase them around in circles?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This about sums it up..

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Just some updating:

David Merrill aka SFBFKADMVP and Winston Shrout (Mr Lawful Money and Mr Accepted for Value respectively) two of the leading crackpots in the SovRun/Redemption movement, have now officially gone on record as denouncing the OPPT, another major Sovvie mouthpiece, Charles C Miller has also stated his reservations abotu the movement, as it's not the movement he started, he didn't have all of this fancy sounding New Age Ascension and Aliens and Gold that had feelings and moods.

It;s just another sign that this is all unraveling on them.

BK, from American Kabuki, was doing a poor job of trying to play Chat Damage Control last night. In fact a few times he had to state:

Brianpkelly: GOLD HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN OFF PLANET

Mind you nobody seemed to believe him, because Heather keeps talking about the Sentient Gold. Also another interesting phenomenon which was touched upon last week but really gained momentum this week, the fact that the OPPT radio shows ONLY have the same people asking and answering questions week after week and that they almost have a scripted quality to them. People are starting to wake up to that fact (Note: to this point Heather Tucci refuses to come on ATS to defend herself)

Now. Does this sound like a movement that has 10 or 20 years left in it?

I think one of ATS's members had it right when they said "ATS can make or break this"

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Good God. I read that most recent filing and now am pretty sure that my IQ dropped, permanently, by 17 points just by flake osmosis....

Picard nunchucks Peoria Peoria unbuttheaded.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

It is falling apart, but the die hards are still defending. zengardner.com has posted another article about OPPT and it has some good points about the contradictions in the filings. Also covers the "illuminati" and "occult" symbolism stuff.

I did read the notes posted to the KP blog.

Starts off the the post author claiming we are at a tipping point and people can do the most amazing stuff now. As an example the author is going to turn herself into one of those blue thingies from the movie Avatar and ride around on a dragon. (can't wait to see that happen....)

Also something about an event that was supposed to happen, but now will not happen. And that the OPPT has fully achieved what it set out to achieve, what ever that was.

And then there is a ps:

PS – In case one last critical detail has still escaped some . . . it has been each and ALL of US here, who has called forth Heather and the other two trustees to manifest all the documents, filings, etc, for what is about to happen Universally. This is so critical to understand most fully now.

I got some news for this chick, I didn't call forth anybody to manifest anything. These people are delusional.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well it's mildly amusing that now the die hards are talking about "contrast" and how they are going to as OneIsOne put manifest themselves as they see themselves (like the big blue whatever from Avatar, does this mean if i want to be a starship captain I can be?) it almost seems like they are thinking they will exist on this Earth in a different form, freely paying with the sentient gold or whatever it is...

Hate to break the news to them though, there's no Ascension, there's no 5D world and 3D world, we live in 3 dimensions, possibly 4 (if you count time) 5 would have to completely dismiss time, and quantum physics and would be impossible. Now, given that there are probably infinite universes coexisting with our own, maybe we can shuffle these people off to one of those where they would be much more happier..

The other major thing that sticks out recently, Heather et al, keep talking about a major event triggering our "knowledge of BEing" that will happen on March 21st, this date has been used by the GFL and other New Age Groups since the failed 12/21/12 predictions as the date Nibiru will hit, we will ascend to a new and higher vibration (although i need new batteries for mine before I can "ascend") or Alien Disclosure where the aliens are all going to come down and help us out. They are also pointing to the Hollow Earth crowd's predictions of the inhabitants of the Inner Earth to come out and help us, or bring them in (I can never make heads or tails of that one, pun intended) and the people who believe that we are the offspring of the Reptilian Annukai and their slaves, to the date we finally break free of them, and rebel against our lizard masters. (V).

Because they are so off in left field, they take the Arnett court judgements as fact and law, and are organizing arrest parties to go and arrest the perps (the Queen, the Pope, The PM Of Canada) and they take stories such as the one about Hillary being under House Arrest as signs they are right. Benjamin Fulford is starting to come up a lot in their speak, and it almost looks like Fulford is one of their seers, and heroes, he to them, always speaks the truth, no matter how far out it is, and they direct people to give donations to Fulford to keep his information flowing. Last night one person even mentioned Sorcha Faal as a reference to something that was said.

The OPPT crowd is becomming more polarized as well, either you are 100% in line with Heather's ideas, and think she's doing this for the benefit of mankind, or as some are starting to think, it's all a sham, with scripted questions asked by vetted callers, and the real tough ones being ignored by the small inner circle of people who seem to have all the answers, as one chat room person put it yesterday:

How can D talk about something as fact when all she has to go on is Heather's word?

This is crumbling a lot faster than anyone could have foreseen, and as the days and weeks go on, more and more of the OPPT followers are asking:

This is great if true, but Whole Foods won't accept my value for a loaf of bread, and we have to have our basic needs met first and foremost.......Why wont' anyone answer that?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well I was gonna post about some of the other really zany stuff going on at AK and the rest of the soundingboards, like oh the 500 bucks raised for a convicted Nigerian 419 Scammer.....

But..

I got kinda spooked by AK's usage of a new symbol to show the "transition"

Looks spookily like the Soldiers of the One insignia from Caprica..hmmmmmm

edit on 19-3-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
And after all of that, and after all of the OPPT supporters talking about collapses of government and the old system being gone, and after the dust is settled and people go to jail for this, Heather comes out with the best statement of all.

- And that OPPT was an Eternal-Heart (activation) exercise (reaching the 3% critical mass, being all that was needed).

An EXERCISE???? REALLY????? Heather ruined people's lives over an "exercise" ROFL if that's not the biggest cop-out i've EVER heard, considering now the OPPT has just become another 3-21 cult, they themselves said that their filings are now USELESS, it's almost sad to think of the people being affected by this nonsense..

SHAME on Heather, Shame Shame Shame...............

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Good eye Vkey!

I've noticed other sci-fi TV show based themes in this whole mess.

- A woman manifests to save the world and all people have to do now is love and live and do what makes them happy, she will remove all evil from the world. That's the Jasmine story line from the Angel series.

- Notes from the radio show the other night stated that the PTW will not be able to harvest Human energies anymore. I immediately thought of the Ori story line from the Stargate series on that one.

And now they are pushing time travel! That's part of the whole you can now do and be anything rhetoric. I know I watch a lot of sci fi, but atleast I'm not cobbling it all together to form a cult.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
An EXERCISE???? REALLY????? Heather ruined people's lives over an "exercise" ROFL if that's not the biggest cop-out i've EVER heard, considering now the OPPT has just become another 3-21 cult, they themselves said that their filings are now USELESS, it's almost sad to think of the people being affected by this nonsense..

SHAME on Heather, Shame Shame Shame..........

I take it that means I will not get my $5billion....

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join