It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That would be something for the "People of WalMart" site now wouldn't it....

reply to post by Hefficide

I don't know if Heather was a stoner, she strikes me more as the go green, doesn't shave anything, bathes once a month type, you know, like so into Mother Earth and , like the , oh that's so totally a wonderful like rainbow, and everything is like part of Earth, and we're like part of Earth and feel the love and the good feelings and the rainbows and My Little Ponies.....

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
More news:

Last night Heather and Company started telling people to move into foreclosed upon houses and put Courtesy Notices on the doors, some are already starting to do that, and moving their families into these places.. This could turn very ugly very fast, when someone starts trying to defend their little kids from being made homeless when the Bank sells the property and the new owners take possession.

I see lots of bad things ahead...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Here's one thing I'm having problems reconciling. How is it Heather is preaching this new I & UV while her mouthpieces are still preaching Courtesy Notices?

I am at a loss on understanding how one second the followers are celebrating being able to manifest themselves into Na'vi and ride around on dragons (which they think will happen this week), yet they feel the notices are still needed.

The people still believing this crap need to understand the ones pushing OPPT is using the GFL woo to hook them into the sovereign woo.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well it seems Heather has twinkled her eye and now the UV is open. (whatever that means)

I, eternal essence in absolute love, peace and gratitude of all its embodiments:

Universal Value (UV) Exchange

I , duly verified as reconfirmed and ratified, under the full responsibility and liability of eternal essence embodied, I do issue the following official Announcement and Invitation to all embodiments of eternal essence, that the UV Exchange is now officially open for DO'ing in unity to experience eternal essence with Absolute Knowledge of embodiments equally

Any body remember this bit I posted back on March 11th?

Posted on the OPPT bullhorn blog AK.

The person has a few requests regarding our Earth based communications and he/she knows the aliens can help because they have already received "Galactic emails" from them, plus the aliens can interface with our internet.

The person lists the items they would like and then closes it with:

Now if this violates any Galactic non-interference thing, we can have Heather write up a little UCC waiver for all applicable dimensions that free you from any liability and karmic consequences of this request. We promise we won't sue in Galactic court.

Well that is part of the new document.

Advanced and Absolute Technologies are eternal essence and are for all embodiments of eternal essence to know and experience consciously. That conscious knowledge and experience renders any and all former slavery systems, and restrictive financial tools of commandeer, currency, ownership and distribution irrelevant in a twinkling of an eye, and creates a quantum exponential and perpetual advancement of DO'ing and BE'ing eternal essence embodied.

Eternal essence duly declares and orders the release of all that is eternal essence for the abundance of knowing and experience by all its embodiments NOW. As equals, absent exception, borders, dimensions, expectations, subscriptions, judgment, prejudice, and limits, duly confirmed as Protected, Insured and Guaranteed by: /ss/ Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf

And there's something about the "Bridge Crew" wanting to work with the "Galactic brothers ".

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I'm also seeing a lot of people still asking how this is going to pay their bills and get them food though, and that's where Heather better be REALLY careful. All it takes is one person that gets slammed by all of this that's not entirely stable... and poof..

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Hold on, I've got a little thing I'd like to initiate please... THey/SHe/THem THou ARt, can't have ALL the fun of BEing and DOing can SHe/THem? I've got some BE I'd like to DO.

So , I Springer, While BEing and DOing (what, I DOn't know) DOn't declare, in any way, shape, or form that I have structured the following, somewhere not around here but close to there...

ATS Essence duly declares and orders the release of all the Sentient Gold for the abundance of knowing and experience by all ATS members NOW. As equals, absent absolutely nothing! We now declare all Sentient Gold has enriched us beyond our wildest dreams, so THERE! Screw all the exceptions, borders, dimensions, expectations, subscriptions, judgment, prejudice, and limits, we don't like them.

Go figure...
edit on 3-26-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Hold on, I've got a little thing I'd like to initiate please... THey/SHe/THem THou ARt, can't have ALL the fun of BEing and DOing can SHe/THem? I've got some BE I'd like to DO.

So , I Springer, While BEing and DOing (what, I DOn't know) DOn't declare, in any way, shape, or form that I have structured the following, somewhere not around here but close to there...

ATS Essence duly declares and orders the release of all the Sentient Gold for the abundance of knowing and experience by all ATS members NOW. As equals, absent absolutely nothing! We now declare all Sentient Gold has enriched us beyond our wildest dreams, so THERE! Screw all the exceptions, borders, dimensions, expectations, subscriptions, judgment, prejudice, and limits, we don't like them.

Go figure

rebuttheaded

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

And righteously so...

No, wait!

Schniggelity Wallerschnitz!

There!

Now you can't rebut me, I've called in the all POwerful Wallerschnitz(!) with all love and devotion to the hirsute with very long ears who cunningly look like small horses!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

You two are too much, but get this.. they are all giddy (Heather Especially) over this headline on the AK site

Attempted Patent of Human Embodiment by Bank of America and VISA INTL

Now I'm no rocket scientist, BUT, the patent in question, is actually for payment systems and identifying people by what they look like, and using facial recognition, etc to validate a payer..

Like so:

Abstract

Embodiments of the invention are directed to methods and apparatuses for conducting financial transactions based on identification of individuals in an augmented reality environment. The method includes capturing a video stream using a mobile computing device; analyzing, using a computing device processor, the video stream to distinguish between individuals and objects; identifying an individual in the video stream; authenticating the identity of the individual; and conducting the transaction after the individual is authenticated. The method may also include presenting indicators associated with the user, the identified individual, or the financial transaction.

Heather saw the word EMBODIMENTS and went all orgasmic thinking that this made the OPPT legit and that's why the "cabal" was all worried about them etc etc so on and so forth and abbreviations thereof.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

banking on the ignorance, blind faith and pure gullibility of their flock

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If they failed to call upon the power of the Wallerschnitz then, well, they are rank amateurs.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

That is actually the specific aspect of the Sovereign movement that first made me aware of it all. Atlanta is a hot bed for that particular aspect of it and, due to that, the subject has been in our local news quite often over the past decade or so. There are always squatters in this area who try the various scams associated with this movement to try and "liberate" abandoned or foreclosed properties.

Sometimes they receive a fair amount of public support. I can recall at least one occasion where viewers of the news story started a trust for the family who was squatting and got enough revenue to move them into a legal house before the FBI came along. But that is usually not the case.

If I understand things correctly, Atlanta's problem was one of the major reasons that the FBI added Sovereigns to the domestic terror list. This is the one fact that I try and repeat as often as possible because I honestly feel that some of the folks getting sucked into this BS might be of a mind to think "What's the worst that could happen... right?"

Well... with the "domestic terrorist" label - the worst that could happen is about as extreme as an imagination can consider. It is plausible that such actions could result in an American citizen falling into the rendition game and finding themselves in a Saudi or Yemeni prison, totally outside of the scope of legal protections, without any legal rights or recourse at all - and without the protections of even the Geneva convention.

A high price to pay over an attempt to pull a scam.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Scary stuff, and now they are going full steam ahead on the courtesy notice thing, and some of em have even stated that it could be a long haul to overthrow the governments, it could not happen in "our" lifetimes but they are sowing the seeds for the future of HUE-manity.. LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Small update on them: They are now trying to get Dionne Warwick to use the Courtesy Notices and OPPT filings as a defense in her tax and marijuana case.....

We shall see if she tries it..

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

they want to leap on her shoulders and get some publicity but, what they don't realize, is that when she goes to jail for listening to them, their entire scam will become national news in the worst possible way.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Crakeur, Excellent dissection of the facts from fiction.

While not a believer in the OPPT, trying to get through to people on this one
has indeed been difficult. This thread should become a great resource,
thanks very much!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hello all, this is only my second post on ATS and I have only recently joined after years of browsing threads here. This post doubles as a request to have my account deleted. I am disgusted by the banning of this conversation topic. Whether it is a scam or not is relative to the information you choose to adhere to and its legitimacy is irrelevant to its viability as a discussion topic on a CONSPIRACY based forum. That is common sense and I refuse to be censored. There are many other outlets for my alternative news outlet. Thank you

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tigershark1988

So briefly, your light shone. We looked up, the light so bright, then - shadows. Forlorn, we bid you adieu, without even meeting thy brightness, but for an instant, there, then flit away, like a mayfly lives, we bow our saddened and heavy heads in tiny steps to the next moment, the next day. without thee. Farewell tigershard1977, may the road rise up to meet thee etc. etc. etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigershark1988
Hello all, this is only my second post on ATS and I have only recently joined after years of browsing threads here. This post doubles as a request to have my account deleted. I am disgusted by the banning of this conversation topic. Whether it is a scam or not is relative to the information you choose to adhere to and its legitimacy is irrelevant to its viability as a discussion topic on a CONSPIRACY based forum. That is common sense and I refuse to be censored. There are many other outlets for my alternative news outlet. Thank you

There's a difference between a conspiracy topic, like say 9/11 or JFK, or even aliens, and allowing people to push a scam that potentially and even has in some instances, landed real people in real trouble with the law, not to mention financial ruin. So there inlays the difference and why it was banned...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Whether it is a scam or not is relative to the information you choose to adhere to and its legitimacy is irrelevant to its viability as a discussion topic on a CONSPIRACY based forum.

whether it is a scam, or not, is relative to the information which clearly shows that the trustees are feeding their audience b.s.

there's not a single case of their notices or ucc filings working and, when it leaked that their own ucc filings were rejected they admitted they didn't work and said they weren't even necessary.

I strongly suggest you read thru all of this thread and Vkey's thread on the same topic. There's enough hard data and facts, with actual links to verify the truth, that common sense should be all anyone needs to know this is nothing more than a scam.

That is common sense and I refuse to be censored.

you aren't being censored. nor is this scam. we decided to keep the dicusssions in one, central, place. Common sense, with regards to oppt, and other, similar, scams, seems to be ignored by those that follow. I'm sure the folks sitting in jail as a result of this scam are thinking that they should have listened to the old common sense adage "if it's too good to be true, it probably is."

There are many other outlets for my alternative news outlet. Thank you

And I'm sure you will find that, even the most out there sites are calling this what it is. the only sites that are promoting this, or acting as if it works, are the handful of sites run by the small cast of characters directly linked to oppt and, oddly enough, nary a one of them has tried to use the courtesy notices or UCC docs. instead, they talk about making that last car payment or hitting the readers up for donations to pay bills that, per oppt, need not be paid.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join