It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient vedic text and extraterrestrials in Europe!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Did the descendents of a clan related to the Danava cross from china into India and did they call themselves aryans ? If so this would be the linguistic link many have been looking for.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by solve

Yes Alchemy and other occult teachings are basically remnants of ancient Science that has made it into modern times although not fully intact.

steve was saying something about needing a new romance

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kw142005

Sorry Dont understand your post

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Congratulations!

This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website. You can also connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here to listen to the ATSLive Radio Show on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thats great to hear, I'm so glad this info will get a wider audience, my only motive in writing these things is to share knowledge with others. Its important we know our past as it effects our future!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Never you mind. "Historians" say Hindu gods came in forms. Human forms. What about other forms? Vishnu is Reticulan. Thuggee are Reptilian. Same old war with combatants in disguise. We are target practice. In the middle. Practice for targets. Think about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i feel like i am returning to the scene of a crime by coming back here..

but... before anyone talks of vitrified forts as proof of anything "abnormal" they should look more deeply into them than simply accepting what they read on some, cough, mystery related site.
the forts in scotland are widely reported, photgraphed, and many have been excavated by reputable archaeologists - heck, gordon childe excavated at least two.
the point is that most of these sites are already in ruins or overgrown, and only exhibit partial and patchy vitrification anyway, which gordon childe managed to reproduce in the 1930's - now if he had repeated attempts at this to allow him to refine his process (and the neolithic/bronze age brits had approx 1000 yrs to refine their method), i expect he would have done better than the originals

what if he had a workforce of a thousand stong men? all using tuyeres and bellows to complement the strong winds already fanning the flames on a scottish hilltop? these people were well used to working with fire and using kilns afterall.

Mananan is also not comparable in this theory in any way either imo, as a god of the sea it is unsurprising that he has boat that has no oars that he can control with his will, but it did not travel the skies as far as i remember (and i have not read translations of manuscripts that relate to him in a long time tho, i would welcome references to the contrary).

Gods and spirits with horns and antlers are a worldwide phenomena too - identifying the horned god with shiva is a shaky connection if you ask me, shiva is the destoyer after all, visnu would be a better analogue for the horned god, though still not a geat one. also some identify bull-horned gods as relating to cults that use entheogens that grow in bovine dung.

back to the hindu element, and ancient hindu stories are choc-full of duplicitous brahmins who make up wild stories and lie and cheat their way through life.

any similiaries in names still goes back to etymology and the indo eupropean origins of these peoples - any thoughts on this?
edit on 19-2-2013 by skalla because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join