It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient vedic text and extraterrestrials in Europe!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+107 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Many people know of the flying machines known as vimana or ratha in ancient vedic text but they wrongly make the statement that Indians had flying machines. When we examine the text we find that these flying machines are attributed to a group of people not indigenous to India for example:

“When the Daityas were being slaughtered they again took to their vimana and, employing the Danava science, flew up into the sky” The Mahabharata text

“In the ninth to tenth centuries, Buddhasvamin wrote a version of the Brhat-kathd, a massive collection of popular stories. Buddhasvamin spoke of aerial vehicles as dkdsa-yantras, or sky-machines, and he attributed them to the YavanasÑa name often used for barbaric foreigners. It was quite common for flying machines and yantras in general to be attributed to the Yavanas in Sanskrit texts.”
www.qtm.net...

“Then the highly intelligent Maya [Danava] built the cities [for the sons of Asura Taraka] . . . There were many palaces with gems. Aerial cars shining like the sun, set with Padmaraga stones, moving in all directions and looking like moonbeams, illuminated the cities.” (Siva Purana)

Who were these danava and where did they come from? The most impressive among them is an individual called Maya danava who is a king among the danava but also an inventor. According to Vedic text using the science of the danava he build a huge flying city called Tripura where the danavas lived.

Originally the danavas were good and devoted to lord Shiva but in time they grew greedy and warlike. Finally a war broke out and shiva launched a signal projectile at Tripura which destroyed it. Tripura fell from the sky and crashed into the ocean sending the danava to their grave beneath the waves.

““The illustrious deity (shiva)sped forth, and his shaft (the pashupata weapon) which represented the might of the whole universe penetrated the triple city (Tripura). Loud wails of woe were heard from all those within as they began to fall. Thus was the triple city burnt and thus were the Asuras burned and the Danavas exterminated”
The Karna Parva

Maya danava escaped and his teachings made there way into India with the vedic teachings. Maya danava is attributed with teaching Indians metallurgy, astronomy and architecture.

“The earliest known master of the Vastu Shastra was Maya Danava, recognized as the founder of the tradition of India's sacred architecture. Sthapati, who holds the esteemed title Brahma Sri, awarded to him by the government of India for his achievements in the field of architecture, further assured us that the science of Vastu Shastra is a living tradition in India and is in no danger of becoming extinct.”
gosai.com...

The architecture maya danava taught was pyramidal, it would seam that the danavas had a tradition of building temples in the shape of pyramids. These pyramid shaped temples are mostly common in south India where they are interestingly also called vimana! Could it be that these vimana are in fact stone representatives of the ancient flying machines of the danava?

Many Indian experts in Vastu Shastra have examined the Mayan pyramids in south America mathematically and are satisfied that they follow the same mathematical plan as Indian vimana temples.

On to the question that everyone must now be wondering, where did these danavas come from?

Ancient Vedic Indian text make it clear that these danavas are not originally from planet Earth but originate on another planetary loka called Atal whilst planet Earth is known as Bhuloka. These Loka sometimes represent physical places and in other instances they represent other dimensions for example angels come from a higher dimension called Vidyadhara-loka and sometimes interact with humans to offer teachings.
decodehindumythology.blogspot.co.uk...

In any case whether you chose to believe Atal Loka is another planet or another dimension the fact remains that these danava are not from planet Earth but they had a colony here in ancient times called Tripura i.e. a flying city (we would call it a mother ship).

Why did these danava come to Earth, was their home planet destroyed or was it a scientific venture?

Firstly let us explain what the word danava actually means, it simply means a decedent of Danu.
In ancient Irish text these danava are called Tuatha Dé Danann which essentially means the same thing. They are presented in Irish text as being technologically very advanced for example Nuada who was the son of Danu and a king among the Tuatha Dé Danann lost his hand at the battle of Magh Tuireadh only to be replaced by a mechanical hand made from silver, after this he was called Nuada of the silver hand.

Acording to Irish text they arrived in Ireland in flying machines (vimana?) and landed on the mountains of Conmaicne Rein in Connachta also known in Irish as Sliabh an Iarainn (The Iron Mountains). They burned their ships according to some text and according to others they buried them. It is clear from Irish text that they mated with native Irish and their demigod offspring are the heroes in Irish legends, in other words the Irish have extra-terrestrial ancestors!

In Irish they are also called Aes sidh because they were known for building ritual mounds called Sidhe (pyramids ?).

Perhaps it’s a good time to ask what are Celtic peoples doing building pyramids in china ie the Celtic mummies and pyramids uncovered in china. Did these Celtic peoples cross china and into India to be received as the Aryans of the vadas?

David Frawley identifies the danavas as Europeans in his article “The Europeans, The children of Danu” www.vedanet.com...

Senoupta, Prabodh Chandra identifies the danavas as being responsible for the Indus Valley Civilization, the builders of Mohenjo Daro and Harappa (“The Dānavas in the Mahābhārata" Journal of the Asiatic Society Series 3, 17: pp. 177-184, p. 182)

Lokmanya Balgangadhar Tilak in his “The Arctic Home in the Vedas” teaches that the vedic teachings come from the north. This would match with ancient Irish text which place the settlement of the Tuatha Dé Danann as in “the northern islands of the world” i.e. in the north hemisphere.

Some Indian masters actually teach that Europeans do not originate from Earth perhaps because of their genetic connection to the danavas also known as the asuras.

Its interesting to know that Osiris is more correctly known as king assur who arrived in Egypt with the other nine neteru in his solar ship. The edfu text says he came from the Island of conflict, the island of tramplings or the pay lands.

edit on 10-2-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

good read, man,, i have also studied this same subject,, this is a really weird case indeed,,
ancient alchemy also seems to play a part in the vimana subject,, i am guessing you have heard about the "bagdad battery" there is no real use for it, expect for alchemy and metallurgy..
these other dimensions you spoke about are most likely the ancient indians LSA travels,,
but the celtic connection truly is a fascinating one.. in the old days we probably did have connections to every continent,, there must have been lots of travelling wise people,,,

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nice read LUXUS

I can't help but believe that this technology came from two different societies. One happened to get the upper hand on the other, destroying their enemies cities, like Pumapunku and Tiwanaku.
SnF

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Yes Alchemy and other occult teachings are basically remnants of ancient Science that has made it into modern times although not fully intact.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Perhaps it’s a good time to ask what are Celtic peoples doing building pyramids in china ie the Celtic mummies and pyramids uncovered in china. Did these Celtic peoples cross china and into India to be received as the Aryans of the vadas?
…Lokmanya Balgangadhar Tilak in his “ The Arctic Home in the Vedas” teaches that the vedic teachings come from the north. This would match with ancient Irish text which place the settlement of the Tuatha Dé Danann as in “the northern islands of the world” i.e. in the north hemisphere.
Some Indian masters actually teach that Europeans do not originate from Earth perhaps because of their genetic connection to the danavas also known as the asuras…
Its interesting to know that Osiris is more correctly known as king assur who arrived in Egypt with the other nine neteru in his solar ship. The edfu text says he came from the Island of conflict, the island of tramplings or the pay lands.

Not to forget the discussions on the Pharos coming from the Faroe Islands.
Again SnF

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Found this link quite interesting "The History of the Red Haired Race Tribe of Danu"
www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In norse mythology, we have the Æsir, or Asar.. Gods of War..
Whom warred with the Vanir, the fertility gods..

I once watched a cartoon about hindu gods, and the Rakshas, or Asur all wore viking helmets and had mustaches and beards.. Wich is the usual portrayal of the norse Asar aswell

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Originally the danavas were good and devoted to lord Shiva but in time they grew greedy and warlike. Finally a war broke out and shiva launched a signal projectile at Tripura which destroyed it. Tripura fell from the sky and crashed into the ocean sending the danava to their grave beneath the waves.

This part reminds me of both Atlantis and the supposed ufo found at the bottom of the Baltic?, it think thats where it is. Even if that location doesn't match with Plato's account of Atlantis it is still close enough to be explained by the fact that the story was passed on by word of, who knows how many, mouths. The pieces of our past really seem to be coming together lately, as long as you don't listen to the mainstream "experts".

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well if the city fell into the sea or ocean why doesnt someone do some scans find an area with lots of metal signatures in the scans and send a sub down to see what it is...would be a great treasure hunt id go!!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hi, I love your OP. I found it especially interesting how you showed us the connection between Tuatha de Danann and the Danava. It mentioned that the king lost his hand in battle, which reminded me of this thread: The Aztac and Norse god of war both have one hand.. I'm betting on connection.
edit on 11-2-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

In addition to The Aztec and Norse, It appears to have been a very important god the Arabs

in pre-islamic era, the Arabs were worshipping a god called "Hubal", who had a statue in Mecca with one severed hand and replaced by a golden hand, it was worshipped as the most important god among the 360 idols present in Mecca

edit on 11-2-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Good thread thx. There is something I`d like to mention that happened before this Tripura incident. Taraka was know as a Starempire Ruler and as an Imperialist. That Denava was defeated by the army of the demigods lead by Skanda. When that War was over the Sons of Taraka asura made some severe penance inside a cave until Brahma fulfilled their wish:

The three Daitya brothers [Tarakas sons] said to Brahma: "By your grace, it will be possible for us to take possession of the earth and us to move freely with the help of three flying fortresses (Puras) in space. Once every one thousand years, we will gather together and then these three fortresses merge into one. Only when the great ruler, Siva us at precisely the moment where the three forts are united, attacks and hits with a single arrow, we will be defeated. "With the words" So be it, "Brahma vanished from her eyes.

Then the heroic virtue of its concentration Maya constructed three Puras. This Asura forts took the following positions: The Golden Fortress hovered in the heavenly places, the silver in the firmament, and the iron fortress was located on Earth. Each of these forts was 1200 km long and wide. Tarakaksa took over command of the golden fort, Kamalaksa command of the fortress of silver, and Vidyunmali took over command of the underground fortress of iron.

Also to add:

In these fortresses worshiped the Daitya and Danava-Danava demons the magician Maya, who had established themselves in each of these three forts a special worship room in which he lived. In this way, holy devotees, came the three impregnable fortresses. They were so equipped as our own planet. The Daityas of the three worlds came together in these forts and won with the help of the upper hand in the three planetary systems. ... In these forts, there were countless smaller air companion (Vimanas), resembling the solar disk and windows on each side they had. (Linga Purana 1.71.11-26)

They were built so well that no one could penetrate, not even with mental powers, because Mayans were magical powers unsurpassable. Among them ... but there was also dumb creature without its own motion [bioroboter like beings], and they were like dwarfs and had unnatural body proportions, and their bodies had a bluish tinge, her hair was dark and curly. (Linga Purana 1.71.31-35)

This is one of my favorite examples for a past that was more interesting than they want us to believe to.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Good read OP, so us ranggers (red headed in Australia) are descended from Gods?
And I am also B negative blood. Probably explains my superiority complex.
All kidding aside there are many, many links in the deep past that mainstream science an archeology has no answer for.
Best let the Smithsonian hide this or that artifact, we sure as hell cant explain it and god forbid if the public start to question it.
Red headed mummies in China or South America over a thousand years ago ? Impossible and yet evidence has been found, Tarim mummy and Peruvian mummy, so either it was the Vikings or maybe an older seed race who was far more technologically advanced then most at the time, that more than likely destroyed their civilisation through war. Ancient Vedic texts has plenty on an ancient atomic war fought in the sky.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Originally posted by Karmayogi11

Also to add:

In these fortresses worshiped the Daitya and Danava-Danava demons the magician Maya, who had established themselves in each of these three forts a special worship room in which he lived. In this way, holy devotees, came the three impregnable fortresses. They were so equipped as our own planet. The Daityas of the three worlds came together in these forts and won with the help of the upper hand in the three planetary systems. ... In these forts, there were countless smaller air companion (Vimanas), resembling the solar disk and windows on each side they had. (Linga Purana 1.71.11-26)

Did I understand that correctly, in the three sections maya danava setup a worship room where he was worshiped? In Plato's story of Atlantis at the center of the triple city (also made from three metals) was a temple dedicated to Poseidon who was also the architect of Atlantis.....just a coincidence?

In ancient Irish the thutha de dananns king was also a magician called Manannán mac Lir who like Poseidon had a trident and a chariot that could cross land,sky or sea.
edit on 11-2-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous. A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built. For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

veda.wikidot.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Excellent thread mate! I have allways been interested in Vimanas and there origin. I think there propulsion system had something to do with spinning liquid mercury and somehow utilising the torsion field said mercury produced. Very similar to the Nazi bell. Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There is some correlation seen in Nordic myth with a triple arrangement of sky realms above the Earth/Midgard, were here the Aesir/Asur are the supreme celestial rulers.

Obviously they maintained the tradition of the conflict between the Aesir/Asur and Vanir/Diva until quite recent times, as the essential background to Northern European religious tradition.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Fascinating thread

there is a lot to digest here, which i love, so thanks! there are a few areas of your OP that really fascinate me, specifically the Vimana element and the Tuatha de Danaan.. not sure i'll fit all this into one rply tho, so one bit at a time i think..
while i have not read the Puranas that have already been mentioned i do have a fair grounding in hindu myth and i find the Vimana as real life flying vehicles thing really, really tough to accept - it doesnt help that the Vymaanika Shaastra that contains the diagrams and lavish descriptions of how they work etc openly claims to being a channeled text; ie: revealed psychicly between 1918 and 1923 and was only "discovered" in the 1950's.
I think that the Brihat-kathd is inconclusive on the vimana side too - no original versions exist, rather tales that are traditionally held to have come from it are included in other works of classic literature.
en.wikipedia.org...
one of the best known is The Kathasaritsagara by Somadeva, and contains a series of tales of highly hindu crazyness about gods and mortals, including the Vidyadharas that you reference. i have read this in translation a few times - i own a copy and actually began re-reading it a couple of weeks ago when a vimana thread made me take another look at it.
the Vidyadharas do have magical powers and can effectively fly anywhere but in these tales many of the orders of godly beings can do these things and there are many magically able humans too. They do also "live in the sky" but this is in the Himalayas i'm fairly sure, and as other gods and such like make their home there (Siva and Parvati have a pleasure resort on a mountain there too!), why not the vidyadharas? However, there are no vimana in it... i did find this nice pic of a carving of a flying Vidyadhara though..

and while in other tales, various gods do move around in their Viamana, they are prety clearly godly palaces that can traverse the sky magically, rather than with the pseudoscience of the Shaastra. i just dont buy them as having existed outside of myth.

With regard to the Tuatha, the book of invasions doesnt put them in flying vehicles but rather "in this wise they came, in dark clouds" or alternatively "in this wise they came, without vessels or barks, in dark clouds over the air by the might of druidry"

archive.org.../108/mode/2up page 109

like you say, some versions have the much more mudane story of them arriving by ship, then burning their boats as a smokescreen as well as motivation not to be beaten in their battle with the Fir Bolg who already occupied the land. i dont personally know any version that has them arriving in vehicles in the sky bar the various modern retellings and things like the super awesome Slaine comics etc.

the sidhe/she that the tuatha retired to are in fact the burial mounds of the Boyne valley and some of the tales of the tuatha make this quite clear too, such as the tale of Boan - the Tuatha become the spirits that inhabit the ancient burial mounds at Newgarnge, Knowth and Dowth on th river Boyne.
en.wikipedia.org...

i personally dont see a direct connection between the ancient vedic cultures and the celts, except for them being ultimately indo euopean peoples whose migrations came at different times and in different directions. This would also explain any link with the name Danu as well, as in celtic it's roots as a word would be very similar to sanskrit no doubt. the name "Danu" is likely a highly ancient name and originates in the homeland of the indoeuropean tribes whose gradual spread resulted in both the celts and ancient hindus.i'm sure the root of it in irish is something to do with water, and many uk rivers have linguistically related names - the Don, the Dee, also the Tees and the Thames long ago. in Europe this is repeated with the Danube, the Dneister and the Dneiper too, all of these are so named because they were once celtic lands.

i'm still reading though some of the related stuff as i dont know much of the chinese pyraminds at all, but it's been a great read, many thanks so far

edit on 11-2-2013 by skalla because: paragraph

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

There is only one text that can answer your question, It is an ancient text uncovered Lhasa, Tibet. It was translated into English by an expert in Sanskrit. Its subject is the construction of flying machines called Astras...subsequently the text has vanished and nobody can track down the Sanskrit expert who translated ie another cleanup job by the government probably!

It is claimed that a few years ago, the Chinese discovered some sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said recently that the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships! Their method of propulsion, she said, was "anti-gravitational" and was based upon a system analogous to that of "laghima," the unknown power of the ego existing in man’s physiological makeup, "a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull." According to Hindu Yogis, it is this "laghima" which enables a person to levitate. Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, which were called "Astras" by the text, the ancient Indians could have sent a detachment of men onto any planet, according to the document, which is thought to be thousands of years old. The manuscripts were also said to reveal the secret of "antima", "the cap of invisibility" and "garima", "how to become as heavy as a mountain of lead."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Plenty of flags, but hardly no supporting posts.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Yes it is further evidence showing that the north was the origin of vedic teachings, the chart you show is similar to the vedic concept of Lokas

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join