It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phillip Marshall 9/11 conspiracy theorist, Author of, The Big Bamboozle, apparent suicide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
apparent suicide?

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'
Author of, The Big Bamboozle

Micalia Phillips, 14, and her 17-year-old brother Alex, were also found dead at the home inside the gated Forrest Meadows community.

Sheriff’s Sgt Chris Hewitt says when deputies arrived around 3pm on Saturday, they found the victims dead of apparent gunshot wounds in what they believe is a murder suicide.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... imself.html#ixzz2KGts4RbJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I have never heard of him or read his book, just thought the community might be interested,

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The former airline pilot's controversial conspiracy book The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror was released last year.

While he was writing it, Marshall believed that his life was in danger because of the allegations involved.

According to Santa Barbara View, during the editing and pre-marketing process of Marshall’s book, he expressed some degree of paranoia because the nonfiction work accused the George W. Bush administration of being in cahoots with the Saudi intelligence community in training the hijackers who died in the planes used in the attacks.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... imself.html#ixzz2KGuSqZWu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror
www.amazon.com...

hmmmm, strange.

OH never mind, looks like it was already posted, must have just made mainstream
edit on 082828p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This was made to look like a suicide, but the truth is they where all murdered because of his upcoming book, which was said to reveal the real perps behind 9/11. He would never off himself, says people that know him, he also was the leading 9/11 expert on aviation.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This was made to look like a suicide, but the truth is they where all murdered because of his upcoming book, which was said to reveal the real perps behind 9/11. He would never off himself, says people that know him, he also was the leading 9/11 expert on aviation.

He has another book coming out?

Why would he do such a thing with a new book coming out?

The apparent suicide certainly struck me as odd, been a lot of that going around lately.
edit on 092828p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Already here Above Top Secret

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I too agree that he was "suicided".

A lot of similarities with Chip Tatum's death also.

Both were ex-CIA...

Both were pilots...

Both wrote books exposing the perpeTRAITORS.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Phillip Marshall Wrote About a Conspiracy; Was He the Victim of One?

“After an exhaustive 10-year study of this lethal attack that used Boeing airliners filled with passengers and fellow crew members as guided missiles, I am 100 percent convinced that a covert team of Saudi intelligence agents was the source of logistical, financial and tactical resources that directed essential flight training to the 9/11 hijackers for 18 months before the attack,” Marshall wrote. “This conclusion was determined six years ago and all subsequent evidence has only served to confirm this conclusion.”
www.santabarbaraview.com...
On March 1, two former U.S. senators, who headed separate 9/11 federal investigations, also raised the possibility of Saudi involvement in the attacks that killed 3,000 people and spurred the global War on Terror. In sworn statements that seem likely to reignite the debate, former senators Bob Graham and Bob Kerrey, who saw top-secret information on the Saudis’ activities, said they believe that the Saudi government played a direct role in the terrorist attacks.

“I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the Sept. 11 attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia,” former Senator Bob Graham said in an affidavit filed as part of a lawsuit brought against the Saudi government and dozens of institutions in the country by families of 9/11 victims and others. Graham headed a 2002 joint congressional inquiry into the attacks and has claimed he was muzzled into silence about his committee’s findings in 2002 by former Vice President Dick Cheney and other top members of the Bush intelligence community.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hey, Stormdancer! I'ld like to add this link to another ATS thread from awhile back. You can go back to page 1, but on page 3 is where I started posting in earnest about Mr. Marshall and his book's info ... Two Fmr US Senators File Statements With NY Court Connecting Saudi Arabia With 9/11 Attacks, ... got some interesting responses/debate going, and apparently Mr. Marshall later chimed in.

Yes, he definitely was an important conspiracy theorist. His book answered my questions about how and where the 9-11 pilots were trained. I think the night I heard him on C2C, George Noory questioned him on other conspiracy theories, and he sort of dismissed the other theories proposed, as in "the other theories out there are distractions to the truth", not wanting to discuss the other theories.

Re the deaths. Your link links to another article saying the dog was found dead in the bedroom. I had assumed the dog was outside and was silenced to gain entry. Still, could have been silenced, only inside. Or the dog placement is still not verified. OTOH these deaths could all be as stated, as a horrible personal tragedy. Toxicology test results should be interesting

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

TY desert, will check that out.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I just went back and listened to his interview on C2C, and I just can't imagine him doing this. Sounds too sincere, and it just doesn't seem he would even be capable of something this horrible. I don't buy it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
yeah, he was "eliminated" because that way nobody will say it was a conspiracy

LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Glad you brought this up. There is a short ATS thread about Tatum.

I became aware of CIA contract pilots and their cargoes in the 1970s. I lost track of that person, but every once in a while in the 1980-90s I would read in the newspaper or other publications about an incident that, to most people, would sound unbelievable, worthy of being ignored as foolishness from a daft mind.

One such un-noticed notable incident was the cargo plane shot down with Eugene Hasenfus on board. At the time the news mentioned that the "little black book" contained the phone number of George H W Bush (then VP). No doubt.

Barry Seal was another. No doubt.

Then in about the 1990s, I started reading in the news about incidents in Arizona that dealt with aircraft. The CIA had established itself in Arizona.. No doubt.

People who choose to enter the dirty covert world are just like you and me. Well, not like me, because my conscience would bother me.

So when I first heard Philip Marshall a year ago and read The Big Bamboozle, I knew I was finally hearing a story about 9-11 that made sense. No doubt.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Already here Above Top Secret

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join