It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The photo of the blue truck with bullet holes on this thread is altered... so it seems.

At least when you compare it to the one posted by KTLA.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

I posted the photo. I captured it while watching KTLA live as their on scene camera zoomed in and out. I got the link to watch the station from this thread.

In Windows, pressing the 'Print Screen' button captures the contents of your entire screen to the clipboard. Then open Paint and paste the image, then crop it, then upload it to ATS.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I'm watching channel 9 KCAL...that's what they reported. Airspace above Big Bear I believe is closed.

Alright i'm right here in Apple Valley Going out to get a view with the binos.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What would they do if other people that have been wronged by the cops decided to JOIN him?

What would they do then?

Bad cops are bad for everyone.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Did you just hear the bullcrap story on KCAL 9 about how his wallet was left behind in San Diego after he supposedly tried to steal a boat and had his "Detective" badge in the wallet????? But, who would try to steal a boat and leave their wallet behind? That's some crazy crap.

Now, if I remember correctly...wasn't he fired back in 2008-09? And when you're fired from law enforcement...don't you have to turn in your badge???

WTF????

edit on 2/7/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The potentialities of this story make my mind reel.

I just keep reading the facts as presented by the LAPD and MSM so far and it just doesn't add up.

Even if it's just another disaffected, ineffective, marginalized male who has snapped - WTF!? What in our society is producing this phenomenon at such an alarming rate now?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
The photo of the blue truck with bullet holes on this thread is altered... so it seems.

At least when you compare it to the one posted by KTLA.

Looks like the censorship machine is running overtime.

The comments on that news site are pretty intense. It seems like they are accusing the news station of covering up facts. apparently they had a story earlier with more info and now its all snippets and the users are accusing them of only saying what the LAPD lets them.

Seems odd that the originally shared photo was taken off live tv, and now a website hosting edited stories has it with less bullet holes.

Also worth noting, it seems this guy has a decent public support down there, most of the comments on that site show this. the ones supporting the shooter have thumbs ups and the ones supporting the lapd have thumbs down.

Right now im just glad i dont live in LA : /

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Here's an interesting tid-bit...if already posted pardon the duplicate info...

This was just posted on Anderson Cooper's 360 Twitter page

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Well, I guess I'll be watching 360 tonight. I vowed to never watch his show again after the way he and the two guests on his show spoke of conspiracy theorist and the community...I'll renege on my word just for tonight though

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My mind is reeling, this reminds me of that movie with Denzel Washington can not remember the name, son sick no insurance they will not operate so he holds docs hostage to get the surgery. People loved that movie....People love this guy.

Interesting something is just not right. This is convenient for the Gun Ban band wagon I mean come on, were not talking criminals anymore i mean the city council member -neighbor and others said what a nice normal guy this is, sooo good reason to save citizens from themselves I mean look given the right situation, just look what could happen.

or/and

Guess what the area is not safe- sniper( military and cop that works great for gun laws) but apparently the cops are dirty and killing innocents soooo sorry folks were bringing in the military to police, or even better let's bust out a Drone get this guy- watch out. This could get interesting!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So this Man killed three people.

How many people has the LAPD killed unjustly? Right.

So which bad side are you backing up?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

Makes a good case to me from banning the cops from having guns too though.
Seriously 30 shots into that INNOCENT woman's truck?

That's the problem - police are carrying out the EXECUTION of the law - and sometimes people.
Innocent until proven guilty is the ONLY way justice will really work. You can't sacrifice the innocent and say you are a just society.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
These morons should all be arrested for shooting first and asking questions later, thats not how it works.. even if it was the guy thats not how it works and especially since it WASN"T him you don't just shoot up a truck and shoot at innocent people.. Bunch of p#ssies

Given how sick, and f**ked up the LAPD is, apparently, the officers that shot civilians will probably get promoted.

That's assuming this little fracas doesn't blow the lid off the LAPD, and cause a national scandal...in which case, a whole lot of people might be getting pink slips....here's to hoping justice is served..

I am convinced this affair is 100% NOT fabricated.....but certain versions of his "manifesto" certainly are.

edit on 7-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2013 by Daedalus because: updated info

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ok it appears as though all the images of the Blue Truck with bullet holes are likley legit.

The first one posted earlier was pretty low res, and the holes appear all over the truck. What were seeing there is likely the markings of the investigation team. It looks like the cops used a shotgun on the truck which would leave impacts all over the place and if each one was marked with the same size piece of paper it would look as it did in the first posted image.

This photo shows the truck before the markings were added.

This photo shows it as they are adding the markings.

They all appear legit. You can clearly see 12 gauge shotgun shells on the ground outside the cop car, common practice to use 12 gauge to shoot out windows.

BUT if they fired from that cop car, it means that they stopped the truck and simply opened fire right away. No attempt to see if the suspect was in it. Because of the tinted glass i assume they thought the worst and didn't want to take any chances, but instead they took chances with two innocent women's lives.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Can any members who are watching AC360 please give us some quick updates???

I don't watch TV so no cable.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

edit on 7-2-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join