It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cover up the mark you all received?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
By the likes of certain of you, no wonder why you're hellbound.

Looks like people are shook once they realize that not standing up in life means you are not suited for paradise in God's eyes. Nope, you are only suited for hell in God's eyes.

Looks like I'm stronger than most of you. I stand up in life. Against all odds.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Your forehead is your sexuality. Your right hand is your agreement.

Just in case any of you doubt. Key word is "in," it damn sure doesn't sound like "on."

"In" their foreheads.
"In" their right hand.

The mark damn sure wasn't a computerchip. A computerchip would be too easy for you to tie to the beast if the beast used the computerchip as a way to cause people to receive it.

Six hundred threescore and six is both 616 and 666. It's two numbers, indeed, not one of them, but both of them.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sexual forehead?
Am I the only one amused and giggling at this thread?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I love it when he says we are all hellbound...empty out of date threats don't wash with many here.
You are not special OP you are not a prophet, you bleat BS and I just do not understand why you just post threads like this?
Get out more and stop worrying about the bogey man that doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi
Sexual forehead?

Have you had your body seached by TSA?

Have you gone through a body scanner by TSA?

If you have, then you have received that in your sexuality.

For safety you were willing to be sexually assualted by people who could do this to you legally.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Wow so you want us to really believe the TSA is Satans doing? absolute nutjob...utter bonkers.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Actually for your information, I do not have a sexual forehead it seems because I have never taken a flight through the US - Luckily! Obviously I don't agree with their methods in fact it's appalling, but name calling is pretty childish and no way to strengthen the point you're making.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I have not been in a jet since 1994; and I have never had to deal with TSA; I guess I am ok then.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What about us not in the USA, I still fly but we do not have the TSA guess you have to be in the states then.....just like when you said the world would end at 4am PST...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Sexual forehead?

I actually lol when I read this post.
.....what about the people that have to be airlifted to hospitals and stuff. You know, because its against their will, because they might be unconscious, or some such thing. Airplanes/flying, is only another form of transportation. Period. No other meaning...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Sexual forehead?

For safety you were willing to be sexually assualted by people who could do this to you legally.

Sexually assaulted if someone touches you in passing? SO i guess in your eyes rape victims are going to hell correct? You have to swear a OATH by your words to Satan and do it willingly. A TSA scanning is not willingly actually you do it or you do not fly its coersion. Heres something else. Has there been peace in the middle east yet? Have they rebuilt the temple yet? HAs 3/4ths of the world been killed yet? Has a mountain sized asteroid hit the planet and we missed it?NO THEY HAVE NOT. Until that happens the beast is chained and his pawns are not in play yet so until they are the mark has not been Used yet.And they do not have you swear to satan at the scans either. YOU are NOT WORTHY TO JUDGE ANYONE. Neither am I. Thats for God to decide not YOU,and NOT ME.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

You live up to your handle. Instead of trying to discourage people from posting, you could simply use your brains, and see who authored the thread before opening it up. In case you haven't noticed, ATS is a place to air out one's ideas. Or you could simply ignore the whole conspiracy in religion section. Problem solved eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

...you are of course aware that the TSA is a uniquely US phenomenon?
I'm from Australia. We have no TSA. We have no body searches at airports... though we do have scanners (not the full body type, but the "holy crap, you're carrying a sword in your backpack" type).

You reference the book of Revelation (loosely), but fail to account for the fact that:

1) the empire of the beast is global. He is the head of ten kings, and takes for himself the power of three of those kings. This is referenced in Daniel's vision, and is present again in Revelation. The TSA does not fit this mold.

2) the empire of the beast, whose currency and trade depends upon the Mark of the Beast, does not yet exist.

to quote Revelation 13:

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

key words here? it FORCED all people to receive a mark... ON their right hands, or ON their foreheads... they could not buy or sell... the mark is the NAME OF THE BEAST.

Your theory is illogical, inconsistent and unscriptural.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

By the likes of certain of you, no wonder why you're hellbound.

Looks like people are shook once they realize that not standing up in life means you are not suited for paradise in God's eyes. Nope, you are only suited for hell in God's eyes.

Looks like I'm stronger than most of you. I stand up in life. Against all odds.

You simply do not have the authority to say who is hellbound, and who is not.. Only Christ holds those keys for everyone. You are treading on very dangerous ground even speaking those things, don't you know that?

Who are you to say who is suited for paradise and hell and speak for the Most High?

All these things that you speak are a result of your own over zealousness and not what God thinks. Only God knows what he thinks, and he doesn't "think" like any human being. His value system is far, far removed from what yours is, or any persons.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I honestly believe that you need some professional help. Seriously.

Peace

I remember reading recently that he is getting professional help. I just don't think they're addressing the right issues.

As for Satan's numbers, I was just getting used to embracing 666.
Don't think I'm going to change that.
Although I don't fly anywhere, so maybe I can keep the 666.
If I refer to 666, three times, do I win something

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Satan's name is never given. "Ha'satan" means " the adversary" in Hebrew.

It's a title, not a name.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Just for entertainment's sake. What do you think the mark of the beast is?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Abstruse

Your math be off, not my strong point either, but I LIKE your backward method!

Very unique.

edit on 7-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by WarJohn

Just for entertainment's sake. What do you think the mark of the beast is?

Lonewolf...(not for entertainment's sake)...I would like to know what you think the mark of the beast is? I know you are a learned man...so I really would like to know what you think.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Havox

it's numerology. Just add all the numbers separately, ie.: 11 is 2.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join