It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cover up the mark you all received?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I fear real threats. As in our Government other's Governments. Really big dogs, spiders, snakes. I don't fear fairy tale stories. I.E Satan & God or God & Satan, who ever you want to have top billing. Actually that sounds like a really crappy law firm, Their motto could be " We're there for you no matter which way it goes, good or bad we'll be there"

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Abstruse

So is 6-6-6 no longer the mark of the beast?

funny story, but no, 6-6-6 ISN'T the mark of the beast. it is six hundred and sixty six, not three individual sixes lined up.

revelations says that it will take a wise man to see the connection, but don't look for 6-6-6, look for 666. big difference.

that being said, this thread makes no sense. the mark is physical, and is received on either the forehead or the hand.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ah man, will you ever quit with your Revelation 13 and numerology crap? It has not gone anywhere as far as educating other members on new information, if anything you are losing your credibility to this community.

Get Help!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Obama = 5 Letters... Oh snap I can do math....

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Lol i read the title and knew exactly this has to be from you...Well at least you arent predicting the rapture this time...I guess us losers will keep on living while you are stuck in your delusions...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And the maximum character limit on a reply at ATS is 5,000.

So it seems like you're in the belly of the beast dude.

Thanks for the chuckle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join