It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

A true ALPHA does NOT attack people for sport.

I believe you do not understand what an Alpha is as you are confusing us with those who have a need to chest pound and act in a manner that they believe is Masculine.

An Alpha's single most important duty is to protect those who cannot protect themselves. We are hardwired to think before we act and winning means that noone got hurt.

It is also important to note that a true Alpha is NOT a person to screw with and Alpha's are both Male and Female.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You really should create a thread of its own fully elaborating on this Alpha thing. I git tid bits here and there, but I probably don't understand it still. I'm generally against what looks like very distinctive categorizations, but it's still interesting. I think it warrants a thread. Something to consider

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I appreciate the thought but I know such a thread would only do more harm than good.

It will be a beacon for anyone who wishes to demonstrate or prove to others their Dominant Nature as the only thing an Alpha needs to dominate is a situation that could swing bad if not handled properly.

You would get every guy that ever had an issue in any way...was rejected asking a girl out, was picked last when choosing who will be on a team, was picked on because they were short and now they are 6 ft 4 inches and never miss a moment to make others aware of this....the list goes on.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

So did the situation at the gay club swing good or bad?

Was it handled properly by alpha males?

edit on 20-2-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

No...I lost my temper and a few people got hurt.

I'm not proud of it believe me.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

In my defense some scumbag spit at me and some of it went on my face.

He was lucky I didn't cut him in half.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

It's not a night in which I feel particularly ingratiated towards heterosexuality, or human nature in general.

Me, except just about always.
edit on 22-2-2013 by TheLiesOfEden because: Get at me.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

I am responding to this as I feel that the reasons that some Gay's occasionaly feel anger, dismay, fear and a sense that no matter what they do or how they try to explain to Heterosexuals that they are not a threat and are just people like all people....is because they are not only responding to the WRONG Heterosexuals but they are also creating alot of their own fear and other negative emotional responses.

Now I am not Gay and I do not profess to know what Gay people are feeling but I am different just like Gay's are different as far as a type of Human Being.

Now it is true that I am NEVER going to be afraid of what another person or group of people may say or do and although to a person who intends to start either a verbal or physical fight...I am their worst nightmare come true...it is extremely rare that when a person starts such a conflict...I ever have to hurt them physicaly or emotionally...although it has happened mostly because it was MY FAULT not to first give them adequate warning in a manner that was NOT THEATENING.

In two seperate cases...1. A Large Heterosexual Man believes I have his girlfriend back stage at one of my shows and because of this and his size combined with drink...he confronts me screaming with the intent to do me harm.
2. A Heterosexual Man who has lost his girlfriend to a Gay Woman...sees an obvious Lesbian Couple come into a bar he is at and after many drinks he confronts the larger of the two women screaming insults.

A single line of action can difuse the situation in both cases reguardless if you are ME or a 99 lbs Woman or a 180 lbs Lesbian Woman with tatoo's and piercings...and the FIRST STEP IS NOT TO RESPOND in an agressive or violent manner in either body language or physical stance. If you do this the Man will respond in a Male Fight Mode.

The second thing you do is be sypathetic in your words and physical stance...THAT with throw a Heterosexual Male into a state of confusion because he has already pictured in his mind how you will respond as well as what punch will be thrown first. Using such statements in my back stage issue I would say to him...You know....I have been telling the stage crew not to let any women back stage because it really sucks for anyone not to know where their girlfriend is at a concert. Let's go back stage and see if she is there. Tell me what she is wearing. THIS ALWAY'S DIFUSES THE PROBLEM. Of course I look at one of my crew and they radio back to get this girl out of the back as they know to listen in to such a conversation as I will not allow them to push back a guy who comes to the side of the stage if I am there.

With the Lesian Couple....same basic principle...SYMPATHY. The man is screaming...they do not know why. Instead of reacting viloently all they have to do is say...Honey...are you OK? You look like your very upset. Why don't you sit down with us and tell us about it?

If he is still yelling....Listen...we understand that some people don't like Lesbian couples. We are sorry if we offended you but we are people too and it hurts us when you yell like that. If you really hate us that much...we rather leave than upset you. We feel you need to be here more than we do.

This WILL WORK.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

An Alpha's single most important duty is to protect those who cannot protect themselves. We are hardwired to think before we act and winning means that noone got hurt.
Im gonna steal your quote, because it is simple , to the Point, and bang on, Now if I may add :

"An Alpha's single most important duty is to protect those who cannot protect themselves. We are hardwired to think before we act and winning means that noone got hurt." (SplitInfinity)

Regardless of Race, Religion and Sexual Preference.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Good add on and it is true.

A True Alpha whether Male or Female is not racist nor would they care about anothers religion or sexual orientation.

The basic reason for this is we have little fear other than being fearful we did not do what was necessary to protect others whether they be at risk from others, from themselves or putting themselves at risk by challenging one of us.

When I reacted violently after being spit at...you can read about it in one of my above posts...I was depressed for a few days because I allowed myself to respond in a manner that was not necessary. I could have just as easily thrown some of these people around without striking them as I am trained in several forms of Martial Arts as well as occasionally spar with Gabriel Gonzaga the one time UFC Champion who I know very well.

I lost it because this guy spit at me and some of it hit my face. I momentarily had a vision of contracting HIV and I saw red. These people had no chance against me and even though I was not striking anywhere near full force...connecting in the manner in which I did puts my bones in line and thus even a half strength strike could kill. I did yell...I am trained in Martial Arts...as if I didn't and someone got really hurt...I could be arrested for assault with a Deadly Weapon...ME.

Point is...I should NEVER have done this. I am smart enough to get out of physical fights without damaging people...but at the time...the fact the spit came from a very Gay Male...effected me.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

And this is just it.

I don't need heterosexuals who feel like they can be as entitled to understanding and sympathy from the gay community when all we get in return and to begin with is intolerance, hate, and half-asses ally-ship. We are not here to pander to you and your bruised egos and delicate sensibilities.

The simple fact of the matter is that both groups need to realise that we are all human and the fight for equality shouldn't be a fight that has to go on at all.

But here we are, aren't we?

By the way sweetheart, I am a bisexual female.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

Sweetie...YOU are the one that needs to take the Higher Road. I know it sucks to have to always be the one to give in but until people either become more tollerant or EVOLVE a whole lot more...you are going to continually be placed in a situation where you can either FIGHT....or you can be smart.

I had to laugh...in a GOOD way...when you mentioned your a Bi-Sexual Female as perhaps you might....if I am not mistaken...felt telling me this was necessary for it's shock and awe ability. LOL!

You are talking to a World Class Musician who has been touring since the 80's and there is NOTHING I have not either done or seen and that includes have my own private Harem of Bi-Sexual Honey's...LOL!

You KNOW that when such violent events occur....reguardless who is at fault....people will ALWAYS point a finger and say...that person is GAY or Bi-Sexual....and THEY caused this fight!

It SUCKS...but unless you have yours truly next to you to scare them off...YOU are the one who has to deal with the after effects. Hey...I am a Highly Trained and Extremely Physically Sculpted person and even I have NO INTEREST getting in a Fight....which REGARDLESS of who want's to fight me...I know I will win....I STILL want NO PART in being so stupid as to get in a FIGHT.

Split Infinity

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Uh, the golden rule you're referring to, actually comes from the Bible; the very book you say is bad. There is nothing bad in the Bible, just things people routinely misconstrue. The Bible is the most misunderstood book of all time. By Christians and Atheists alike.

And keep in mind, this is coming from a Christian who is also gay. I used to fight against my homosexuality too, when I was still ignorant. However, I have come to accept it. Contrary to popular notion, you dont have to turn away from God to accept yourself for who you are. I would definitely recommend turning from the Church though.
edit on 16-5-2013 by JudgeEden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeEden

There is nothing bad in the Bible, just things people routinely misconstrue.

I envy how sheltered you must be if you actually believe that.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JudgeEden

Originally posted by JudgeEden

Uh, the golden rule you're referring to, actually comes from the Bible; the very book you say is bad. There is nothing bad in the Bible, just things people routinely misconstrue. The Bible is the most misunderstood book of all time. By Christians and Atheists alike.

The Golden rule is older then The Bible:

"Do not do to your neighbor what you would take ill from him." – Pittacus(c. 640–568 BCE)
"Avoid doing what you would blame others for doing." – Thales (c. 624 BC – c. 546 BC)
"What you do not want to happen to you, do not do it yourself either. " – Sextus the Pythagorean.The oldest extant reference to Sextus is by Origen in the third century of the common era.
"Do not do to others what would anger you if done to you by others." – Isocrates(436–338 BCE)

Contrary to popular notion, you dont have to turn away from God to accept yourself for who you are. I would definitely recommend turning from the Church though.

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join