It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am immortal and so are you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Allow me to begin by saying this: I do not fear death, never have, never will. In fact, many times have I cried out to the universe...to God....to anyone who might be listening to take me away from this mortal form, to release me from this existence on this cruel and heartless planet of slavery. But to no avail, I am still here. I should have died numerous times....yet I am still here. As to why....I am still in the dark.

I know that there is more to this existence than this mere human form I currently inhabit. I have felt it, I have seen it....I have been to the level above human perception through experiments and experience...and yes there is more beyond this three dimensional life on planet Earth. Though often misunderstood by most people, one only needs to examine human history to discover such theoretical falsities that we have all been taught.

The system of planetary slavery that all humans have been subjected to throughout history is wrong and should have been dealt with and done away with long ago.

Search within yourself and know that what I am saying is true. There is something completely wrong with this world. Something has been kept secret from all humans inhabiting this realm since the beginning. It is wrong to hide such knowledge from us and we all know it.

The absolute truth is that: every single one of us will die one day. Death id indeed certain for us all. So what then is the purpose for it all? The purpose for existing as a slave in this world?

To make money? To love? To kill? To scramble and fight for power that is only a part of this existence....?

You cannot take it with you beyond death. Your money and power will not accompany you past this level once you die. So why play by the rules to begin with?

Why live in the first place? The most valuable knowledge you can gain as a human is that this world, this existence is not the end...you will not just disappear when you die. You will continue to exist.

All my life I have wandered this Earth and still cannot begin to fathom the level of ignorance that most people live with. The human race has always allowed itself to be subjected to slavery through kings, queens, monetary systems, and laws that in the end amount to what? Nothing....because we are all already dead eventually anyways so what is the point?

Humans absolutely MUST be immortal in some way, shape, and form that our current science simply cannot explain. For if at the end of all our lives if we simply cease to exist then what is the point of it all?

You and I are indeed immortal....some have just yet to figure it out. And our time on this Earth could be so much more beautiful, wonderful, happiness can be found and achieved if we only could collectively wake up and refuse to continue to be enslaved by other humans.

I often feel sadness for those that fight to survive for just a few more minutes or years when we all know that in the end we will all die and what then? There is the cause for all. Don't be afraid...for there is more, this life is not the end of the YOU. No one can say exactly with one hundred percent what happens after you die, but I know personally that death is not the end. This mortal flesh will decay and I will continue to exist....and I look forward to that day with great excitement, because take a look around at this world....it has just....been wrong somehow for so long.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
great post! what kind of experiments?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Why do we have to be here for a reason? Why can't we be here by pure chance and just because life evolved on Earth, what if the purpose of life is to simple reproduce and die. It seems like you're assuming there has to be a reason.
edit on 5-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Beautiful! It's wonderful to know that everyday is a page to the story of infinity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Why do we have to be here for a reason? Why can't we be here by pure chance and just because life evolved on Earth, what if the purpose of life is to simple reproduce and die. It seems like you're assuming there has to be a reason.

We are memory machines. At all times your biological body is recording everything you see, smell, taste, touch, hear, and experience. For what reason do we remember all of these things if they have no purpose? What about those who cannot reproduce? Are thier lives less meaningless? There is indeed a beyond. Most people just will not admit it because they are afraid. Don't be afraid...you will die one day and I hope to have a conversation of sorts with you and share experiences.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Because what kind of sick joke would it be to be put in this craphole just to live be greedy then die. Let me ask you this, why does it not have to have a purpose? people like you that think the only real things are the ones you can touch and perceive are what is wrong with this place, so materialistic so blind in your ways. but someday in your existence you finally realize the truth for what it is. If that day comes after multiple lifetimes of being a materialistic mindless follower of the masses who does not seek that truth then all those times were needed for you to finally learn the lesson. This whole existence is perfection for us to experience ourselves and others, that kind of crap does not happen by coincidence. Sorry i refuse to think that we happened by accident and that there is no meaning to my life, i wouldn't like to use a cop out so i can go through my life mindless consuming and destroying that which lets us experience in the first place, like killing your mother once you leave the womb it is just not right.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012

Because what kind of sick joke would it be to be put in this craphole just to live be greedy then die. Let me ask you this, why does it not have to have a purpose? people like you that think the only real things are the ones you can touch and perceive are what is wrong with this place, so materialistic so blind in your ways. but someday in your existence you finally realize the truth for what it is. If that day comes after multiple lifetimes of being a materialistic mindless follower of the masses who does not seek that truth then all those times were needed for you to finally learn the lesson. This whole existence is perfection for us to experience ourselves and others, that kind of crap does not happen by coincidence. Sorry i refuse to think that we happened by accident and that there is no meaning to my life, i wouldn't like to use a cop out so i can go through my life mindless consuming and destroying that which lets us experience in the first place, like killing your mother once you leave the womb it is just not right.

No one put us in this "crap hole" that I happen to think is a beautiful planet. It was luck.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by SpearMint

We are memory machines. At all times your biological body is recording everything you see, smell, taste, touch, hear, and experience. For what reason do we remember all of these things if they have no purpose? What about those who cannot reproduce? Are thier lives less meaningless? There is indeed a beyond. Most people just will not admit it because they are afraid. Don't be afraid...you will die one day and I hope to have a conversation of sorts with you and share experiences.

You're assuming reasons again, there doesn't have to be a reason. Life doesn't have to have a purpose, it doesn't have to have a meaning. It could be that we are just here by chance. We have evolved qualities that help us survive over billions of years, our senses have no purpose other than to help us survive. Why do we need to survive? That's just what life does, it's the definition of life.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
great post! what kind of experiments?

Thanks and I truly wish that I could go into great detail about all of the experimental experiences I endeavoured upon throughtout the years but ATS has a strict policy regarding such taboo topics. Suffice it to say that our dimension is not the only one that we exist in. But it is the most challenging depressingly opressive one. It is the only reality level that we beings are enslaved in...that I know of.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Humans absolutely MUST be immortal in some way, shape, and form that our current science simply cannot explain. For if at the end of all our lives if we simply cease to exist then what is the point of it all?

So we are immortal simply because we 'MUST' be? That is not a valid argument. I don't know how far you wandered but it doesn't seem like you made it very far. There's not one thing that points to us being immortal.

I don't know who you're trying to convince here, but it's not going to be anybody but yourself.

Take a look around. Take a breath. It's happening. There's your point. Pretty simple if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

This was once a beautiful planet, in the days where no one wanted huge houses and processed food go look for the trillions of trees that were once here or the animals that once swam our oceans before that fuel you use to transport yourself back from your job which you use the profit that gives you false happiness destroyed them. Wait till the day the gov decides to go kill 90% of your friends and maybe even you because the amount of humans on this planet are simply not sustainable for much longer. But that is what they want for billions of people to labor away for them for years all while we advance in technology(think drones) that will aid them in a world order. It is rather in-genius if you ask me. When that day comes remind me to send you a message saying "I told you so"

There is a huge difference of people in this world, one that would read this post and think what a kook, then there are the ones who would think about it even though it is coming from some guy behind a computer. Dig for the truth not only externally but internally then you will see everything you were given the power too.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This was once a beautiful planet, in the days where no one wanted huge houses and processed food go look for the trillions of trees that were once here or the animals that once swam our oceans before that fuel you use to transport yourself back from your job which you use the profit that gives you false happiness destroyed them. Wait till the day the gov decides to go kill 90% of your friends and maybe even you because the amount of humans on this planet are simply not sustainable for much longer. But that is what they want for billions of people to labor away for them for years all while we advance in technology(think drones) that will aid them in a world order. It is rather in-genius if you ask me. When that day comes remind me to send you a message saying "I told you so"

There is a huge difference of people in this world, one that would read this post and think what a kook, then there are the ones who would think about it even though it is coming from some guy behind a computer. Dig for the truth not only externally but internally then you will see everything you were given the power too.

Well that's paradoxical. You say it would be a sick joke to put us on this "craphole" yet it was us that made it a "craphole" in your view. So if we were put here, we were put on a beautiful planet. Except we weren't put here, we were lucky enough to evolve here.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

So we are immortal simply because we 'MUST' be? That is not a valid argument. I don't know how far you wandered but it doesn't seem like you made it very far. There's not one thing that points to us being immortal.

I don't know who you're trying to convince here, but it's not going to be anybody but yourself.

Take a look around. Take a breath. It's happening. There's your point. Pretty simple if you ask me.

Have you proof that we are not immortals? Ah you do not. Yet we are all existing conciously somehow on this level of physical reality. and are each one of us "self aware".

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

So we are alive because we live? No point in it , it just happens? If and people knew that since the moment they became capable of understanding it id love to know how many would chose to just end it there, because if you didn't it just furthers the materialism. "I am alive but have no reason to be alive, might as well screw as many people in this short period of time as i can and if another being just so happens to be born in my family i should treat them differently from everyone else and not screw them" I beg you to tell me that does not sound retarded in the slightest. Damn some people are just sooooo far off the path, were you by any chance a dog or cat in a past life?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Over 150 people die every minute. The evidence is quite literally piling up.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have come to the point where I also do not fear death. Perhaps it's just a fact of accepting the inevitable, then again, it's really something more than worms devouring your rotting corpse. I believe we are immortal only until the time the universe collapses upon itself and we become reborn.
edit on 5-2-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Lucky enough to evolve here? You just proved this whole thread correct........sometimes i just have to laugh at you type of people. If it was luck that placed us here as you say then obviously there is some other form of intelligence that would determine where we went. And as for me being paradoxical i was born into a planet that was already in the process of turning to crap, we live short life's silly. Surely i couldn't be the same age as the earth and actually have a say in how all this planned out.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Damn some people are just sooooo far off the path, were you by any chance a dog or cat in a past life?

the numbers are ridiculous. for a major conspiracy hub which is supposed to house the more open minded individuals, the figures still look horrible.probably 1% of atsers Get IT... if that.

the funny thing is, that without any investigation whatsoever.. those that refute all eternal consciousness claims seem to know more than everyone else.

and i know they didnt investigate.. because if they did they would find and not be sounding like cartoon characters in a 3d world.
edit on 5-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Have you proof that we are not immortals? Ah you do not. Yet we are all existing conciously somehow on this level of physical reality. and are each one of us "self aware".

You don't have any proof that we are though, so you need to add an "in my opinion" before that "MUST".

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

You type of people?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join