It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White hypocrisy ! Really ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

well my generation was raised to be color blind. we are only constantly reminded that we are supposed to be color aware instead by the backlash that is happening to the common man for the crimes of a generation, century or even millenia ago. it's literally out of control and is resulting as we speak, in the genocide of white people all over africa and even in other places

I thought you were raised to be color-blind.

Any genocide, regardless of race, is a crime against humanity—whether they are white or not. So let's bring up examples of all genocides, and we'll find that they are always perpetrated by the people in power, on those they deemed racially and culturally inferior.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by undo

well my generation was raised to be color blind. we are only constantly reminded that we are supposed to be color aware instead by the backlash that is happening to the common man for the crimes of a generation, century or even millenia ago. it's literally out of control and is resulting as we speak, in the genocide of white people all over africa and even in other places

I thought you were raised to be color-blind.

Any genocide, regardless of race, is a crime against humanity—whether they are white or not. So let's bring up examples of all genocides, and we'll find that they are always perpetrated by the people in power, on those they deemed racially and culturally inferior.

we don't have a national white people's month or a white people's music channel or anything that to celebrate and embrace our cultural heritage, and we have no representation in government, so if we don't bring up when it looks like trouble's a brewin, who is gonna tell you?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

FOX News, MTV, St. Paddys day. No just kidding...

You're right. Those holidays and channels you mention are further segregation.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by undo

FOX News, MTV, St. Paddys day. No just kidding...

You're right. Those holidays and channels you mention are further segregation.

mtv is a melting pot, which is good, but that's not the problem we aren't missing the fineries of multiculturalism. we're missing the reason to be happy we were born with white skin. you understand it's being banged into our heads, that we are evil and deserve whatever deadly end we meet, cause somebody else commited a crime. yes it's that ludicrous.
edit on 5-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Why should being born into white skin be a reason to be happy, or have pride? Or being born into any colored skin for that matter?
edit on Tue, 05 Feb 2013 19:47:11 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
fine, i will quit defending myself and my family and just stand here and do nothing, which we all know, solves all manner of social problems. let's do nothing. hurray for not defending yourself everybody just turn in your ak 47s and free speech and walk down the middle of freeway.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by undo

Why should being born into white skin be a reason to be happy, or have pride? Or being born into any colored skin for that matter?
edit on Tue, 05 Feb 2013 19:47:11 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

why shouldn't it be a reason to be happy? why should the color of my skin be a source of derision. my skin didn't do anything. it's just a bunch of chemicals!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
should i be ashamed of my eye color? freckles? ears?
feet? where the hell does it stop? i must be ashamed because i'm alive, is what the new level of anti-white propaganda is saying? why? you're alive aren'/t ya? are you ashamed ? if not, why should i be? anybody??? somebody reasonable?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join