It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White hypocrisy ! Really ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I am not racist... I hate everyone equally.

WTF ? You can't make this claim and expect anyone to take you seriously. I bet if you knew me ? You would have a favorite.

Advantage
I've never felt more hated than I do right now.

edit on 5-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i think this comment

I see you all paint blacks on this site with the same wide *snip*-brush you paint my folks with on here day in and day out as if you know what youre speaking about.

was so far over the top, it launched itself into the next galaxy
edit on Tue Feb 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

If only we could get racism to stay there ? It will take something much bigger in the way of maturity than the entire human race can ever muster collectively.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by undo

If only we could get racism to stay there ? It will take something much bigger in the way of maturity than the entire human race can ever muster collectively.

hopefully that doesn't mean that the human race will systematically genocide each other out of existence. sounds that way though. : / cause if the whites did this and whites did that thing, doesn't stop soon, it's gonna become a pandemic, and then when no whites are left, who will they have to blame? each other, most likely. the only reason racism has been somewhat ineffectual in the 20th-21st century is because the majority powers have stayed fairly moderate to extremely conscientious on the topic. better laws have been passed to equalize and compensate in democratic societies all over the world and now it's heading in the exact opposite direction.

one of the reasons our government was set up; in the way it was, was because of a native american chief, who gave the constitution of his own tribal nation as an example for our government to follow. an important part of it was that pure democracies were bad, because given the chance, the population at large would vote away all your rights and liberties in favor of their own. we needed a system of checks and balances. unfortunately, that's swiftly disappearing and some people are melting down at the idea that a white person might want to live in safety and peace. what gall i must have to want to live and assure my offspring do as well.

edit on 5-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

What I meant was, it would take a God.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by undo

What I meant was, it would take a God.

agreed.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If it is correct that the very first modern humans evolved in Africa then if you live anywhere else you or your ancestors are the result of imigration.

So when do you become the natives of a piece of land? Is it because you were the first to arrive?

Is it because you have been there the longest?

Is it because you plant a flag?

If any of the above is true Armstrong is a native moon man

Can you even class our origin as African as we displaced the earlier pre humans?

The biggest question I have is will we ever get over this idiocy, realise we are only tennants.

So please tell me. What makes a people the native people of a piece of land their ancestors traveled too

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

woot we are all africans.
err wait, don't think the african national congress agrees with that idea. lol

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by colin42

woot we are all africans.
err wait, don't think the african national congress agrees with that idea. lol
Thats the problem isnt it.

It is not white hypocrisy, it is human hypocrisy. We are all blooming mad.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

In Canada, our last residential school (Native American boarding chool in the US)—the last relic of an education system which systematically removed First Nation children from their families in order to do away with their ancestral language, customs and culture, in favour of something more 'Catholic,' and exposed them to abuse, both sexual and physical all the while—closed in 1996.

There are many still-bitter natives alive who would bring up this sore fact, and rightfully-so.

The last closed residential school hopefully represents the end of the Indian genocide, in which both of our countries attempted to systematically destroy their language, their culture, and the people already living here.

The discrimination still continues.
edit on 5-2-2013 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

well my generation was raised to be color blind. we are only constantly reminded that we are supposed to be color aware instead by the backlash that is happening to the common man for the crimes of a generation, century or even millenia ago. it's literally out of control and is resulting as we speak, in the genocide of white people all over africa and even in other places

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All I have to say, and not in the "Biblical" way, but none of us are born without sin that is the truth (And I don't mean the sin of sex) I mean every single human being even Jesus himself was imperfect, Not a single solitary being on this earth hasn't done something wrong or immoral in someone else's eyes. 'Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
All I have to say, and not in the "Biblical" way, but none of us are born without sin that is the truth (And I don't mean the sin of sex) I mean every single human being even Jesus himself was imperfect, Not a single solitary being on this earth hasn't done something wrong or immoral in someone else's eyes. 'Nuff said.

Also the sins of the father should not be visited upon the sons. I agree with your entire statement, however the ignorant among us continue to teach racist behavior to their offspring to ensure that they feel superior by bashing others. I am still amazed at the amount of racism that is displayed on this site, on a daily basis, and think to myself, when will it ever end. It grows smaller with each generation, but even I, in my 50's, am only two generations away from proud racist grandparents (may they rest in peace), 1 generation away from a racist, homophobe stepfather, and even among my siblings, 2/3rds of us don't see skin color, and not surprisingly, my brother and I both served in the military.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

White hypocrisy...

This stupid concept needs to stop, it simply is racial as racial as attacking all American natives or Africans or Asians, something that seems to be deeply ingrained in US mentality...

We are all brothers, all our genetically differences are simple temporal quirks with time they will cease to exists our culture is always changing and adapting so why attempt to preserve something that can't be kept static and probably shouldn't...

Consider the view point of a Neanderthal in cold Europe, he had the place all for itself and soon the wimpy Sapiens came, took their land and eroded their culture, the Neanderthal were even technological superior in some regards. it just did not have the numbers and couldn't adapt to the new hotter environment.

A few million years latter look at the Iberian people (Spain and Portugal), first they get invaded by people in boats coming from the Mediterranean region, those at least had only bargaining in mind, even if they settle here and there, and the Iberian people learned how to work metal from them, but a few hundreds of years later came the Romans then it was conquest, slavery, brutality and rampant war and the same was repeated all across Europe.

Then we have the decline of Rome (the disintegration of political, economic, military, and other social institutions, in tandem with barbarian invasions and usurpers from within the empire), the reconstruction, the Mongol invasions etc etc

It is all cyclical and as a native American today you have to agree that most of your hangups about the past is because of the unlawful nature of the change (by force, deception and brutality, read a bit about Viriato and how the Romans dealt with him), and romantic views about simple life (that most of us still have and to a point rightly so) but at the same time you must also consider that with the changes some good came out it (when not distorted by racial views or deception and exploitation) but you must understand the reasons that made the white man that way, expecting man to be anything more than what he knows and experiences is simply being unrealistic...

That does not signify that we all should not recognize the errors and attempt to preserve the memory of what we lost in the process, but it is really unfair to select specific moments to make a point about how we humans fail each-other and reduce it to the fact that our skin colors did no match...
edit on 5-2-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i found this on a blog while googling white genocide so i could provide some numbers. thought you might find it interesting. note that i do not agree with everything it says but i think it brings up some salient points, such as pointing out how many wars white people are being sent off to, often against their will or only as a result of being lied to

1. War of white nation against white nation, caused by an alien fifth column within white nations that have turned nation against nation, financing both sides and making huge profits on the costs of war and the financing. the costs of war have never been paid and as a result have kept white nations in financially bondage from generation to generation.

2. Death through severe prison conditions, such as, the Russian labor camps and genocides of white Christians within the Soviet Russian borders. Estimated at 66,000,000 in the gulags alone. The communist system destroyed a tremendous amount of the best genes of the white race in eastern Europe.

whiteextinction.wordpress.com...

edit on Tue Feb 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Also the sins of the father should not be visited upon the sons. I agree with your entire statement, however the ignorant among us continue to teach racist behavior to their offspring to ensure that they feel superior by bashing others. I am still amazed at the amount of racism that is displayed on this site, on a daily basis, and think to myself, when will it ever end. It grows smaller with each generation, but even I, in my 50's, am only two generations away from proud racist grandparents (may they rest in peace), 1 generation away from a racist, homophobe stepfather, and even among my siblings, 2/3rds of us don't see skin color, and not surprisingly, my brother and I both served in the military.

No the sins of the past generation shouldn't be projected unto the next and the real reason for the illegal immigration protests have nothing to do with race, with all these people in the USA who cannot find work or afford to live even day to day (I am one of them) We need stricter laws to protect our resources for those who haven't committed a crime, ie, entering the country illegally.
Period.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think he does have a fair point though. The protesters can be seen as immigrants in his eyes. What right have they really got to be protesting about immigration.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

how does he have a point? he was born either in the US or on a reservation in the US. so were the protestors, I'm guessing. so they were all born in the same place. how can he argue that they're illegal if they were born in the same country he was? unless they were from another state in the US and he doesn't like when people cross state boundaries, I guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Thanks for bringing that up. A lot of people seem to be oblivious, thinking the genocide ended centuries ago or something. It has not ended yet, just a lot more covert.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join