It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Saudi Preacher Gets Away With Torture and Murder of 5 Year Old Girl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This evil piece of garbage should be beaten with a rubber hose for a few days. Then he should be burned alive. Justice, that would be a dream come true. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegrandpotato
This is one of the most disgusting and disturbing things I've ever read. He needs to have the same treatment done to him, and for a longer period of time! I don't care if he's the president of the world no one should be above the law, especially crimes like this.

This pretty much tips the list of things you don't do to children. Good find, but an infuriating read.

Absolutely indeed.

However, perhaps even more important is for folks to realize . . .

Saudi money is being used . . . in concert with other globalists and their vast wealth . . .

to further such thinking, behavior, values, attitudes, merciless ruthless evils etc. far and wide.

Western culture and civilization IS IN A FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL.

And, it has been scheduled by the above to be TRASHED UTTERLY in behalf of the NWO . . . with all the satan worshiping horrors one could imagine.

literally.

In other words, this is just a hint of what's coming, folks.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Yeah . . . his smug face certainly deserves to be . . . . altered.

One could think of a variety of ways. However, I don't want to stoop to his level to even think of them.

I just pray that short of conversion, he gets what's due him sooner than later.

And may that include various body parts falling off.

. . . preferably in the middle of one of his sermons on national TV.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by FlyersFan

pathetic... where are the vigilante groups when the system is so corrupt? I hope they have got a movement in that Country?!

Nope, any movement is crushed and we think the Iranians are a bad influence in the world.. These guys are worse and the only reason why we allow them to get away with it is because of their black gold.

Iran is the only force in the Middle East that can counter the Saudi Salafi bearded, no-mustache murdering dogs.

The Saudis have infiltrated Europe and they're building hundreds of mosques to brainwash the youth, but look what they did to Afghanistan and Pakistan and Somalia, now they are entering Syria and Libya. They are a disease. Iran is the last force to face them in that region, and there is a small sea between the two.

Iran is also the last force in the region to counter the Zionist NWO

I hardly doubt that the Saudis and Zionists are the same entity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
How does one question the virginity of a five year old?

If this happened in December of 2011, why has it not been revealed until NOW?

Now he's free to have another daughter, and to rape, torture, and murder her as well.

Welcome to the "justice" of Islam.

But don't complain about Sharia, or you're a racist.

Sheikh Fayhan al-Ghamdi, an Islamic television preacher in Saudi Arabia, beat Lama, his 5-year-old daughter to death during a custodial visit. Saudi police had found the 5-year-old wandering the streets, she was taken to the hospital and placed in intensive care.

The side of her head had been mashed in, her back was broken, she had a skull fracture, bleeding in the head, a broken left hand, bruises all over her body, and burns that apparently came from an iron. One of her fingernails had been pulled out. There were signs that she had been sexually assaulted in various ways that are too horrific to describe, but that are in serial killer territory.

Muslim Sheikh Beats 5-Year-Old Daughter to Death, Gets Off with $50,000 Fine

Saudi preacher Fayhan Ghamdi, a frequent guest on Muslim TV networks, confessed to using cables and a cane to inflict the injuries, AFP reported, quoting activists from the group ‘Women to Drive.’

Ghamdi reportedly doubted that his daughter, Lama Ghamdi, was a virgin, and forced her to undergo a medical inspection.

In December 2011, Lama was admitted to hospital with multiple injuries, including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, and extensive bruising and burns, according to the activist group. Hospital worker Randa Kaleeb said that the girl's back was broken, and that she had been raped "everywhere."

The hospital told the victim's mother that her child's “rectum had been torn open and the abuser had attempted to burn it closed,” AFP reported on Saturday.

In October 2012, the girl died from her injuries

Source

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Interesting points.

However, I prefer to avoid confusing "ZIONISM" with the Jewish heritage [only] satan worshiping Rothschild family of devoted NWO elite. There's not a cell in the Rothchild's bodies that worships the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

They worship the same literal fallen angel/"ET"/ satan the father in this OP worships. They are dedicated to ISRAEL'S eventual, total, utter DESTRUCTION regardless of the set-up games they play with Israel.

But then they are ALMOST as dedicated to the destruction of all but 200-500 million of the citizens of the planet. They are almost equal opportunity destroyers.

The horrors visited upon the daughter by the father in the OP are standard operating habits of such elites. They are just not as open about it as the Saudi's are.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Booooo kill the barbarian. Death by rape, beating and torture.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow.
I'm aware of this story, and it's truly horrid.
People have searched for more information on the perpetrator, but found little or nothing about him.
I'm assuming this story occurred in Saudi Arabia, and the reason he 'got off' is because of money?

I find it hard to believe saudi arabia doesn't own/control its msm and would allow a story like this to get through.
It has certainly created some hugely emotive responses from everyone here at ATS.
Consider again the story we have been given, consider what sources we have, who or what is verifying the veracity of this story.
Now look back over the responses of everyone here regarding 'what they would do'/'what should be done' to such a person who did such a thing.
Can anyone here step outside the emotion and see with subjectivity, the sheer hatred, maliciousness, callousness and evil in heart that they wish upon the person who did this?
How did we get to be the superior morality, when all I see is people wanting to committ gross, atrocious acts of violence & revenge upon someone we are told did something we don't know, except msm told us?
Do you not see the barbarism in your own hearts reflected in your desire for revenge for someone who couldn't defend themselves?
Do you think your heart is pure enough to stand with morally justified righteous anger?
'Hey, his sins are worse than mine'. 'My motives are purer than his'. 'My desires are more socially acceptable than his' (and therefore ignored by the masses who determine moral relativism. (?) ).
Money doesn't talk, it swears.
Money is our god because it gives us freedom to pursue whatever our desires are.
The more money you have, the freer you are to pursue your desires.
Having said that, you don't have to be bankrupt to be morally bankrupt.
Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yeah . . . his smug face certainly deserves to be . . . . altered. One could think of a variety of ways. However, I don't want to stoop to his level to even think of them. I just pray that short of conversion, he gets what's due him sooner than later. And may that include various body parts falling off. . . . preferably in the middle of one of his sermons on national TV.
reply to post by BO XIAN

Woah.
Yeah.
Jesus paid the price.
For his sins too? Yep.
Here's a radical Christian idea...how about praying for the guy, hoping he comes to recognise the error of his ways, gets down on his knees before Jesus and begs for forgiveness and grace,(the same way you and I need it
EVERY DAY,) and hope he comes to know the truth of the love GOD has for him which will fundamentally transform him from the inside out, instead of hoping he has his genitals cut off on live tv?

How much of your personal sin can you atone for? Yep, that's what I thought.
NONE.

If true, this guy has committed HORRIFIC atrocities on an innocent. Such a crime brings it's own punishment.
Surely your job is to hope GOD offers him the mercy and salvation you received instead of the punishment and judgement you deserved but trust you wont receive?
Just a thought.
Don't judge by appearances.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

CNN are carrying a different version and say he's still in prison and they are still pushing for maximum sentence.

Either way this is terribly brutal and if he gets away with it we, the people of the US and Australia, need to do something about rather than just sit here and shake our heads. Our government is supporting this brutal country.

Also, I invite people to have a look into the 'failed' Arab spring in Saudi Arabia, and ask yourselves why it has been so successful in other Middle-Eastern countries but strangely not in countries who are supported by the good ole' US of A and UK.

It's the 1953 Iranian Coup d'etat all over again and in 20 years time we'll all be watching a documentary of how the US and UK funded militia groups to overthrow their respective governments to install a government more sympathetic to Western govt. requests.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

And why would they care about Israel's destruction ?

It would appear that your religion is just as much a tool as Islam, a tool to deny you about everything this planet really is...

They work together, in tandem one appearing nicer than the other, all of them do.

You actually believe the story of someone dying for your sins, I think you had better realize the ramifications of those thoughts, but you cannot, you have allowed the kool-aid to interpret everything, as all religious have done, and many others too.

No Creator God has anything to do with what goes on here, and that is why you are taught repeatedly that all this is normal and explainable, so that you may believe the incredible lies.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I am genuinely puzzled in relation to the 'blood' money. I was under the impression

that blood money was paid to the victims family - in this instance he is the victims family??

So how does that work??

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

I happen to share his faith in Christ.
I'm just challenging him to walk in His footsteps.
Discipleship is a difficult thing, as I can testify to.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Well put . . . though it might be more fitting for him to have some live food to catch . . . scorpions, spiders from Australia etc.

However, I have NO DOUBT that God has a very tailor made set of consequences in store for him.

Sigh.

Unless he has arachnophobia... he'd probably enjoy scorpions & tarantulas hanging out in his pit. Also, hunting is a base human natural instinct; so his reward paths would be pumping even going after small creatures. Psychopaths in particular are purely self-indulgent, and will do whatever they need to get their chemical high. That can range from drug use, attaining seats of power, murder, torture (sadism), manipulating people, & anything that gets their adrenaline pulsing.

As for God punishing him, even those that commit the most horrid crimes shouldn't be tortured for eternity... if people are referring to hell. Instead it may be that the negative conscious beings & positive ones are separated at the end of their ego existence; guys like this may simply cease to exist. He's a monster, & an anomaly in the moral (and rational) sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

...two former senators who were privy to top secret information on the Saudis’ activities say they believe that the Saudi government might have played a direct role in the terrorist attacks.

“I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the September 11th attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia,” former Senator Bob Graham, Democrat of Florida, said in an affidavit filed as part of a lawsuit brought against the Saudi government and dozens of institutions in the country by families of Sept. 11 victims and others. Mr. Graham led a joint 2002 Congressional inquiry into the attacks.

You don't say! That could be because I recall:

Fifteen of the 19 9/11 hijackers were Saudi

Yet, no invasion of Saudi Arabia, not even sanctions!
But if Saudi Arabia was so bad, where is the Arab spring for Saudi Arabia?
Well...

Saudi Arabia is the world’s last absolute monarchy. Like Louis XIV, King Abdullah has complete authority to do as he likes. But while a revolution in Saudi Arabia is still not likely, the Arab Awakening has made one possible for the first time, and it could come in President Obama’s second term.

Two earlier Saudi kingdoms were defeated by the Ottoman Empire and eradicated. The Sauds came back. They survived a wave of revolutions against Arab monarchies in the 1950s and 1960s. A jihadist coup attempt in 1979 seized the Grand Mosque in Mecca but was crushed. Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda staged a four-year insurrection to topple the Sauds and failed less than a decade ago.

Wait a minute.

Osama was trying to topple a tyrannical regime? And we didnt help him?

Revolutionary change in the kingdom would be a disaster for American interests across the board. Saudi Arabia is America’s oldest ally in the Middle East, a partnership that dates to 1945. The United States has no serious option for heading off a revolution if it is coming; we are already too deeply wedded to the kingdom.

Oh. Ok.

www.nytimes.com...
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Those are fitting points to ponder.

However, to

NOT be outraged by such behavior

is to be, imho,

MUCH MORE MORALLY COMPLICIT with such evils.

Yes, we must examine our own hearts . . . and I choose to avoid engaging in exacting personal revenge on the bloke.

However, I have no sense of conviction at all about praying that God will exact HIS revenge on the evil doer.

I'd feel evil if I did NOT do that.

Evil is not some sort of POLITICALLY CORRECT

NICE OPTION.

it is always deadly--sooner or later--totally or incrementally--it is always deadly. The wages of sin ARE DEATH.

It IS that simple, really--whether with us or within others or in relationships private and public.

Rebellion against the only authentic God above all . . . does result in death--physical and spiritual.

Yes, we must examine and guard our hearts that we don't become that which we hate.

By the same token, to avoid hating this level of evil is to already have married it, chosen it; be sleeping with it, in effect.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

A somewhat reasonable exhortation and challenge. I have prayed for his salvation and will again. You may have noted I mentioned SHORT OF CONVERSION . . .

However, there IS a very fitting Christian place for yelling out

an outrage--a very fitting outrage at such rank evil.

I certainly would not participate, personally in any unofficial, personal revenge.

Were I a legal authority/judge/executioner over him, however, I'd have no real hesitation about exacting the legal consequences for such a horrific crime--though I'd give him opportunity to confess and repent first.

I forgive constantly 24/7 whenever anything comes up and I'm awake.

Forgiveness, however, does not necessarily preclude consequences.

This crime is soooo outrageous

and [color=699FF]SO INDICATIVE of the tsunami of evils increasingly flooding the planet at the help and behest of the globalist satan worshipers . . . FOLKS NEED TO STAND UP AND SCREAM about it. To NOT do so is to be way overly complicit by silence with such evil.

. . . they came for the trade unionists . . . but I was not a trade unionist.
. . . they came for the Roman Catholics but I was not a Roman Catholic . . .
. . .
. . . they came for me . . . and there was no one left to speak up for me.

I don't really blame those fantasizing about various kinds of revenge or punishment on the sorry bloke. Outrage colors a lot of things.

I'd be MORE concerned if there were no such outrage.

Yes, by all means guard our hearts to avoid becoming what we hate or are outraged against.

But let's not become mush headed about the relative priorities.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by BO XIAN

And why would they care about Israel's destruction ?

BECAUSE the fallen angel/ "ET" they worship = the literal satan, Lucifer. HE has been determined to exterminate the seed of Jacob as long as God has called them God's favorites. It's one way he seeks revenge on God for being kicked out of Heaven for his rebellion. You can deny those facts all you wish. Doesn't change the facts.

They work together, in tandem one appearing nicer than the other, all of them do.

Uhhhhhh . . . no. Authentic Christianity is unique in all of history and among all religions. The reliability of the documents has been well researched. More than 500 people saw Christ alive after His death by crucifixion.

Islam really is a continuation of a satanic tribal moon god worshiping cult that was in existence long before Muhammed was born.

There's a vast difference.

We shall see how long and how well your antipathy for religion--authentic and phony--works out for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

I don't begin to understand tons about hell.

I just know Christ talked a LOT about it.

I know that folks who have visited there--including myself--want to avoid going back at all costs.

I know God's nature is to be totally good and Loving.

I know that for evil to be anywhere close to God's HOLY PRESENCE would likely be MORE painful than hell.

In some respects, hell is an encapsulated "refuge" [to really mangle the word] for those who want nothing to do with God.

edit on 5/2/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I hope that disgusting excuse of a man gets exactly what he did to that poor girl by some vigilante.

This is just disgusting; what kind of a corrupt system would let this man get off the hook.

That piece of you know what, should have been executed, instead of let go. The things people do for money.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join