It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Saudi Preacher Gets Away With Torture and Murder of 5 Year Old Girl

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is just too horrible. I now feel sick to my stomach after reading this and the gruesome details behind it. I could never even imagine what that poor girl went through. My heart felt like it was being crushed as soon as I read it was a 5 year old girl. What's worse is it was done to her by her own father. What kind of father could do that to their own child?

My only solace is knowing that he can't harm her anymore and that she is now at peace. My prayers go out to her soul and her grieving family.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I haven't read anything, but I will say this, Do the same thing he did to her, but make it LOOOONG and DDRRAWWWN out, make that SOB SUFFER...for a long while, then cap his ass, better yet, do it repeatedly, over long periods of time. Months....And when he is begging for mercy, tell him "did she get That??" NOOO.

Sorry to be so to the point, but sick fuks like him don't deserve to live and breathe the same air as us respectful people HEY OBAMA.....Next drone strike...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I see no problem here. It was the will of Allah.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
I haven't read anything, but I will say this, Do the same thing he did to her, but make it LOOOONG and DDRRAWWWN out, make that SOB SUFFER...for a long while, then cap his ass, better yet, do it repeatedly, over long periods of time. Months....And when he is begging for mercy, tell him "did she get That??" NOOO.

Sorry to be so to the point, but sick fuks like him don't deserve to live and breathe the same air as us respectful people HEY OBAMA.....Next drone strike...

No, don't kill him. At least not right away. Let him live with the shame. And just when he starts to recuperate, do it again. Repeat the process until he kills himself.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by thepolish1

No, don't kill him. At least not right away. Let him live with the shame. And just when he starts to recuperate, do it again. Repeat the process until he kills himself.

Did you read my post??? Don't let the sick SOB kill himself. Let him sit in a cell naked.... Can't do it that way, Better yet, find the most, worst prision, and tell the general population what he did, and let them take care of it... just as long as he had to endure, MONTHS or YEARS of suffering. Wouldn't even come close. Sick FUK deserves it. Most couny jails, if you are convicted of ANYTHING related to child molestation, or murder of a child, the general populace, who miss their child, would make someone of his stature SUFFER.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

pathetic... where are the vigilante groups when the system is so corrupt, it lets off mongrels like this?

Payment of blood money has been a feature of many "justice" systems over the ages, and is still recognised in Islamic jurisprudence - the term for the right of the victims family to insist upon execution is Qisas - and if they do not then the guilty party is required to pay them.

The payment itself is termed Diyat - and it is payable both for deliberate and accidental deaths.

Forgiveness is considered a considerable virtue.

However note that the family can always insist upon execution of the guilty party and forgo the payment, although undoubtedly much pressure is applied.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Thurisaz

pathetic... where are the vigilante groups when the system is so corrupt, it lets off mongrels like this?

Payment of blood money has been a feature of many "justice" systems over the ages, and is still recognised in Islamic jurisprudence - the term for the right of the victims family to insist upon execution is Qisas - and if they do not then the guilty party is required to pay them.

The payment itself is termed Diyat - and it is payable both for deliberate and accidental deaths.

Forgiveness is considered a considerable virtue.

However note that the family can always insist upon execution of the guilty party and forgo the payment, although undoubtedly much pressure is applied.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

In this case the 'guilty party' is also the family. So the 'guilty party' decides their own

punishment ? How can this be justice?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This is certainly a terrible case, and an utterly unsatisfactory outcome. Not only has an innocent child been violated in the worst way, tortured and killed to boot, but the justice that should have been bought down upon her murderer has been tossed in the trash as well.

I find it very strange that in Saudi Arabia one is not permitted to passionately kiss, or outwardly display physical affection toward a woman of consenting age, and yet the rape, torture and murder of a child is a matter settled with payment of a fine. Surely there is something inherantly wrong with any system which would allow such a harrowing act to go so completely unpunished?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by SilentE
That poor girl. I can't imagine what was going through her head. She is safe now.

This man should be tortured and kept alive for future torturing.
Oh, you got loads of monies? Rape and torture all you want! Just make sure you pay after!

What will come of this? Absolutely nothing.

How can we stop it??

edit on 5/2/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

INDEED.

My construction on reality is such that the priceless little girl is enjoying God's presence and incredible rewards for her suffering.

Nevertheless, the horrific way she suffered and died is an outrageous commentary on the ruling satanic globalist elite of this world and where they are taking the planet. Thankfully, the timeline of their reign of more terror and suffering "than the world has EVER known or EVER WILL KNOW again" will be limited to 3.5-7 years.

It has long been rumored that to enter the upper ranks of the ruling elite's 'committees,' the men must bugger toddler boys and then horrifically sacrifice them to satan.

The horrific truth is that such outrageous horrors go on in Western halls of power, evidently, routinely and without so much as a fine.

The Saudi's are merely bad poster boys for the doings.

Nevertheless, half the world's population will die.
I think the abiding lesson of such evil and horror is . . .
rebellion against God Almighty who came and suffered and died Himself in our stead
always leads to horror and suffering.

You don't get it... this guy was a preacher for what you call God Almighty, who, particularly in the Old Testament often commanded Moses to do worse in His name. God is the problem, not the cure. The God worshipped by the three main monotheistic religions was a monster dreamed up by goatherds and murdering nomads. The Saudi Laws are the laws of the Bible...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Until about 1930 here in the USA and in other "civilized" nations, women and children were defined legally as "chattel" - owned by men and legally subject to the same whippins' as horses, cows and dogs. This is still the case according to fundamental Islamic and Christian Law. Even the Libertarian authors of Freakonomics and Super Freakonomics (Levitt & Dubner) appear to consider women to be little more than 'natural whores' and presumably, good for little else than sex and childrearing.

There be travesties everywhere. Not that they shouldn't be stopped dead in their tracks, but look around.

edit on 8/2/13 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Until about 1930 here in the USA ..

That was almost a hundred years ago ... this is 2013

There be travesties everywhere. Not that they shouldn't be stopped dead in their tracks, but look around.

Is that an attempt by you to change the subject??

If you know of other evil deeds around the planet .. go ahead and start a thread on them. This thread is about a famous Saudi Preacher who is getting away with rape, torture and murder of a 5 year old little girl.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Euuww - no! ...I love your work and think it's very important! Just that I see numerous trends taking us back where we were not so long ago - this case being just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Is it not ironic, that the habits which are retained or re-emerging from the olden days, are the least healthy, the least morally acceptable? Its a shame I think that things like chivalry remain in a cold grave, while barbarity and degeneracy are returning in force.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ironic yeah. Also, such behaviors are promoted by perception of scarcity - if people think there are only a few pieces of the 'pie' available, they're more likely to fight hard for their share. A perception promoted by the mainstream media and powers-that-be methinks, albeit in a tricky back-door kinda way.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Errrrr....the leadership of Saudi Arabia hasn't changed in a century...

Where have you been? I guess you missed Mubarak being tossed out, and replaced by Morsi.....? Over a century? Wow....they must live a long time....and keep it a secret so well....

Yeah, it's changed.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Errrr....I hate to break it to you, but everything east of Greece isn't just one country full of brown people. Mubarak and Morsi are Egypt. If you notice the thread title, it mentions a "SAUDI Preacher". The word "Saudi" in this case (and in most cases) refers to SAUDI ARABIA. Saudi Arabia is not Egypt.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

I hate to break it to you, but the same people aren't in power there that were a century ago, either. That stuff changes ALL THE TIME.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

It's a monarchy. The same family (the House of Saud) has been ruling what is now "Saudi" Arabia since 1932, and ruling parts of Arabia since the 1700s.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join