It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Saudi Preacher Gets Away With Torture and Murder of 5 Year Old Girl

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I read this in the UK Daily News. It made me sick to my stomach. Hard to believe there are people like this in the world and even harder to imagine anyone following this man for religious purposes. He is worse than any animal since no animal would do this to an offspring, not even a rabid, and wild beast. He deserves to be shot.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Welcome to the "justice" of Islam.

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
This brings to the surface some of my problems with Islam.

Oh, please dont tell me that peadophilia does not exist among Christian people and their religious leaders, because i have plenty of evidence that shows otherwise. Coverup, raping, murder, Vatican has already been there, and still is - and they get away with it every time. Jimmy Savile is the latest example of how flawed justice system in the Western world can be.

However, i would never blame Christianity or its many followers based on actions of a few. All those disgusting peadophiles have a name and an address, blaming a guy from Tunisia for actions of a sick and twisted Saudi priest will not help the victim nor get this cockroach behind bars.

And i do agree, official Saudi Arabia is the greatest exporter of terrorism and extremism, yet the poor countris around it always pay the price. Hypocrisy
edit on 6-2-2013 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The world has come to dark times,
in that such a thing happens in our reality.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

This is sick.

WHat is even sicker is that had his daughter survived, she would have been put to death for being a slut anyway.
edit on 2/6/2013 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So this is justice in Saudi Arabia? NO THANKS!
Prepare to be extremely ticked off.

Fayhan al-Ghamdi raped and tortured to death 5 year old daughter - gets light sentence

Celebrity Saudi preacher 'raped' and tortured his five-year-old daughter to death
- Lama al-Ghamdi's back was broken and she had been raped and burned
- She died in October from her injuries after ten months in hospital
- Her father Fayhan al-Ghamdi, a prominent Islamist preacher, admitted beating her but was freed after agreeing to pay £31,000 compensation

Lama al-Ghamdi had a crushed skull, broken arms, burns, a broken back and had been raped. Probably by 'daddy dearest'. He admitted doing what he did because he 'doubted the virginity' of this five year old child. (if she wasn't a virgin it was because HE raped her, I'm sure!). The judge in the case said that the famous Muslim preacher only had to pay a 'blood money' fine. Oh, and the 'blood money' fine for the death of this innocent little girl is only half that if it had been a boy.

This 'man of god' deserves to rot in hell for eternity.

Same story carried in Huffington Post

Maybe you are not familiar with Shariah law, and the ruling "Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law". The book of law is It is certified by Al-Azhar University as a translation that "corresponds to the Arabic original and conforms to the practice and faith of the orthodox Sunni Community".

This Shariah manual also garners respect in the USA. Dr. Alan Godlas, Associate Professor of Religion at the University of Georgia, calls it a "carefully translated manual of the proper practice of Islam (shari'a) according to the Shafi'i madh'hab. It has been an essential book in the library of any serious English speaking Muslim or scholar of Islam since its publication in 1991." In Book O, titled "Justice," in section 1, "Who is Subject to Retaliation for Injurious Crimes," section o1.1 reads, "Retaliation is obligatory ... against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right...": However, o1.2 clarifies that "The following are not subject to retaliation" and then lists — after the lovely, egalitarian "Muslim for killing a non-Muslim" and "Jewish or Christian subject ... for killing an apostate" — " a father or mother (or their fathers or mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring".
revuse.wetpaint.com...

So there you have it, in black and white. According to Shariah Law, parents are not subject to retaliation when killing their offsprings, of their offspring's offspring, which goes a very long way in explaining why Muslims commit over 90% of "honor killings" world-wide.
www.meforum.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Now he's free to have another daughter, and to rape, torture, and murder her as well.

Makes you wonder about the mother of the murdered child. Poor woman .. her child was butchered and she has to be with this monster. She has no course of action that she can take to protect herself or her children. I really feel bad for women in Saudi Arabia.

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood
I find it hard to believe saudi arabia doesn't own/control its msm and would allow a story like this to get through.

It does. That's why it took a few months for the information to leak out.

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
You cannot blame the whole nation for the act of this one individual.

I blame the man. I blame whatever Imam put into his head that he could do this and it was okay. I blame the system in Saudi Arabia that allows judges to let a monster like this get away with it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

this is absolutely terrible..and this is the same thing the Talmud teaches & I do not see an uproar about it..

Show me someone who follows the Talmud and who rapes, tortures and murders his own five year old little girl .. and is then let off by the court following the Talmud rules ... and we'll all 'have an uproar' about that as well.

Originally posted by Son of Will
As usual, the ever-so-righteous ATS Christians flock to this thread in order to 1) preach about how superior their religion is, and 2) with extreme irony, wish for the exact same horrific punishments inflicted upon him, that he inflicted upon that little girl.

:shk: Everyone see's that what this man did, and what the court did, are evil and wrong. Christian. Jew. Muslim. Athiest. Show the 'christians are superior' posts that people supposedly flocked to this thread and posted? Must be a bunch of them since you said they all 'flocked' with superiority to this thread.

And people who hope that God gives this man a punishment in the afterlife, doesn't make those people evil or anything like that man. Not even close.

This happened because he is a SICK individual. The culture is very sick as well -

Correct. Glad to see that you can see that.

Believe it or not, there is nothing in Islamic holy texts which in any way justifies what he did.

Believe it or not, if it's actually in the texts or not doesn't matter. The fact is that the Imams and the Islamic men in Saudi Arabia believe that Islam teaches this is okay. The Saudi Court believes it. So it practices it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r
This is sick and that idiot should be severly punished.
What kind of a person would 'torture' a child.

edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

Welcome to Islam.

It's their country, their religion. Why should the US get involved? After all it is the "religion of peace".

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Not a great believer in any religion.... i think they are all artificial and stifle ones relationship with the creator and certainly ones spirit... i dont wish to be seen as defending islam...'cause im not..but in saudi i was lead to understand that it isnt an islamic country but a wahabi one and their twist on islam is pretty much condemned but nearly every muslim i know and preached against in nearly every majid and the great open secret in the muslim world is wahabis are NOT muslim... young men and women i know will tell you that any reverts coming into the faith are warned to stay away from all things wahabi.....

as to this man.... kill him..quickly and as humanely as possible... lets not lower ourselves to the standard he has set of his own morals and mores....

just my thoughts...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Look at the countless instances of Catholic priests and the clergy of numerous Protestant denominations being involved in such goings on and it has been a common occurrence between Buddhist monks and young novices for centuries.

Hey , I am from Buddhist country, Myanmar . There are no such thing of Monk raping and killing any young girl in our country history .

Stop spewing hate. In Theravada Buddhism If there are even minor disobedience , even if a monk even drink or lie , they are forever banned to be a monk again. If a monk commit a crime , he is punished more severely than normal people.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by v3ss0n

Originally posted by Freeborn
Look at the countless instances of Catholic priests and the clergy of numerous Protestant denominations being involved in such goings on and it has been a common occurrence between Buddhist monks and young novices for centuries.

Hey , I am from Buddhist country, Myanmar . There are no such thing of Monk raping and killing any young girl in our country history .

Stop spewing hate. In Theravada Buddhism If there are even minor disobedience , even if a monk even drink or lie , they are forever banned to be a monk again. If a monk commit a crime , he is punished more severely than normal people.

Might not be in your country but anywhere else:

Child rape and sex abuse surface in US Buddhist temples

According to a July 24 article in the Chicago Tribune, Theravada Buddhist monks are walking away from sex abuse accusations and temple superiors are frustrating law enforcement by insisting they have no control over monks' actions or whereabouts.

Shortly after that meeting, one of the monks sent a letter to the girl's family, saying the temple's monastic community had resolved the matter, the lawsuit says. The "wrong doer had accepted what he had done," wrote P. Boonshoo Sriburin, and within days would "leave the temple permanently" by flying back to Thailand. "We have done our best to restore the order," the letter said.

But 11 years later, the monk, Camnong Boa-Ubol, serves at a temple in California, where he says he interacts with children even as he faces a second claim, supported by DNA, that he impregnated a girl in the Chicago area.
Sriburin acknowledges that restoring order did not involve stopping Boa-Ubol from making the move to California. And it did not involve issuing a warning to the temple there. Wat Dhammaram didn't even tell its own board of directors what happened with the monk, he said.
"We have no authority to do anything. … He has his own choice to live anywhere," Sriburin said.

A second lawsuit against Boa-Ubol and the temple was brought by a woman who claims the monk sexually assaulted her back in the 1990s when she was 14 and fathered a child on her. DNA tests have verified that the monk is the father.

A Google search indicates that Camnong Boa-Ubol resides in a temple in Long Beach, CA. Despite the allegations and the lawsuits, no charges have been filed against him and the temple still allows him to provide instruction to children and others.

This is not the only case involving Theravada monks and temples though. The Tribune also reported on a monk charged with sexual assault against a 16-year old girl in Harris County, Texas:

The charges came in January after a 16-year-old girl confided in her high school counselor that the monk had been having sex with her for months, according to the complaint. Sgt. William Lilly, of the Harris County sheriff's office, said he visited the temple in search of the monk after the teen's outcry and "just got the sense they weren't going to help." Days later, the monk's attorney announced his client had fled and was believed to be in Cambodia. Where is the monk now? The temple's president could not say.

Another case, this one involving two sisters sexualy assaulted by a monk in Pomona, California in the 1990s, had a different outcome: The monk in California landed in prison after his convictions for sexual assault of the sisters and sexual assault of a child, court records show. The sisters also had success with a civil suit. It described the monk as "a serial rapist who seductively wrapped himself in the robes of religious office" and alleged that other temple officials played a "role in the cover-up and the attempted flight from justice." The court found multiple parties guilty of negligence, including the operator of a California temple where the assaults of the sisters took place, and a monk at another Theravada temple where the sisters were members.

Link

There are rotten apples everywhere

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by v3ss0n

With all due respect, are you really that naive that you actually believe that no Buddhist monk has ever had a sexual relationahip with a novice?

www.bbc.co.uk...
thedorjeshugdengroup.wordpress.com...
thetaobums.com...
articles.chicagotribune.com...

It is no exaggeration to say that I could quite easily provide countless links to help support my statement.

Contrary to what you may believe I'm not trying to spread hate, I'm merely pointing out that the distressing fact that sexual abuse of children transcends religious / racial / national bounderies and unfortunately seems to occur in almost every single society and is not unique to Islam or Saudi Arabia.

Perhaps you should set aside your conditioned world viewpoint, take off your rose tinted glasses and take a long, hard look at the world as it really is - I'm afraid there is much that isn't nice about the world.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by loOranks
. . .

Maybe you are not familiar with Shariah law, and the ruling "Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law". The book of law is It is certified by Al-Azhar University as a translation that "corresponds to the Arabic original and conforms to the practice and faith of the orthodox Sunni Community".

This Shariah manual also garners respect in the USA. Dr. Alan Godlas, Associate Professor of Religion at the University of Georgia, calls it a "carefully translated manual of the proper practice of Islam (shari'a) according to the Shafi'i madh'hab. It has been an essential book in the library of any serious English speaking Muslim or scholar of Islam since its publication in 1991." In Book O, titled "Justice," in section 1, "Who is Subject to Retaliation for Injurious Crimes," section o1.1 reads, "Retaliation is obligatory ... against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right...": However, o1.2 clarifies that "The following are not subject to retaliation" and then lists — after the lovely, egalitarian "Muslim for killing a non-Muslim" and "Jewish or Christian subject ... for killing an apostate" — " a father or mother (or their fathers or mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring".
revuse.wetpaint.com...

So there you have it, in black and white. According to Shariah Law, parents are not subject to retaliation when killing their offsprings, of their offspring's offspring, which goes a very long way in explaining why Muslims commit over 90% of "honor killings" world-wide.
www.meforum.org...

[color=6699FF]ABSOLUTELY INDEED. Thanks tons for posting the refs. Folks who rant and spew about such things not being in the Hadiths or the Koran are just ignorant of the facts, imho. When one adds such sources as the esteemed law volume, the case becomes even more horrific.

However, IIRC, Muhammed himself--perhaps in the Hadiths? . . . said something about how right it was to kill one's children at will.

[color=6699FF]In short--IT IS THE FAULT OF THE RELIGION AND OF THE CULTURE. Encouraging and rewarding evil . . . !DOH! . . . INCREASES AND PERPETUATES IT! These things have not changed since the CENTURIES BEFORE Muhammed when the same tribal satanic moon god was worshiped in the same way with the same horrific customs about relationships, blood lust, brutality, murder, looting and mayhem. RESEARCH THE FACTS, FOLKS. The evidence is available.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What he did was sick. He should have lost a lot more than money for what he did.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You cannot blame the whole nation for the act of this one individual.

I blame the man. I blame whatever Imam put into his head that he could do this and it was okay. I blame the system in Saudi Arabia that allows judges to let a monster like this get away with it.

Placing the blame there is not wrong, just trying to reign in the people that will cry out to make saudi arabia a glass parking lot over it. In other words blame and punish those responsible, not every man, woman, and child in the country.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: format

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by n00bUK
yet Saudi Arabia never gets mentioned by the mainstream media.

Irksome .. isn't it?? Saudi Arabia gets a free pass by the press and by the world at large. The UN 'human rights' groups never go after things like this. Probably because of all the money Saudi Arabia has and because it isn't in their political agenda to do so.

self-edited for snarkyness....
edit on 6-2-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
self-edited for snarkyness....

just trying to reign in the people that will cry out to make saudi arabia a glass parking lot over it. In other words blame and punish those responsible, not every man, woman, and child in the country.

I don't think people are saying to do that. The women and children of that country suffer enough under the oppression and the misogyny and the abuse in Saudi Arabia. Ya' know??

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Ok, about Islam worshipping some satanic moon god as you put it... That is likely one big load of BS. This religion has been around a lot longer than people think even to the point it pre-dates Christ.. It has been changed just like the Bible.. This Rabbi is suggesting that Islam came from another ancient religion and that the Jews worship the very same god as Muslims.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
what is the deal with Islamist and virgins?

its such a big deal to them that they would blame so many crimes on a female having sex or not.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In Saudi Arabia Sharia Law is only forced on the poor people, The Saudi Royals are able to bypass these laws. You can never claim that Saudi Arabia is following the Laws of Islam. This is only one example, I highly doubt the story is even true, An islamic preacher would never ever do this, If he really did, No one would consider him a muslim. Far is a muslims act from this that you speak of.

If he really did kill and rape his daughter, I don't know what the point of living does even mean for him. They should chopp his head of, A human with such low values for another human being shouldn't be allowed to live.

@Bisman, Don't even dare to discuss women values with a muslim, Far are we from your opinions and values of a woman being. We value them more than ourselves, We have mothers day every day, And we never dare to dissappoint her. There is no religion that values the human being especially the women more than Islam does.

God knows best,
edit on 6-2-2013 by Misbah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join