It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Saudi Preacher Gets Away With Torture and Murder of 5 Year Old Girl

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Kinda off-topic a bit here, but...
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hey BO!

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Folks who rant and spew about such things not being in the Hadiths or the Koran are just ignorant of the facts, imho. When one adds such sources as the esteemed law volume, the case becomes even more horrific.
However, IIRC, Muhammed himself--perhaps in the Hadiths? . . . said something about how right it was to kill one's children at will.

But they're not. And he did not. And as for it being an "esteemed law book"...
reply to post by loOranks

Originally posted by loOranks
Maybe you are not familiar with Shariah law, and the ruling "Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law". The book of law is It is certified by Al-Azhar University as a translation that "corresponds to the Arabic original and conforms to the practice and faith of the orthodox Sunni Community".

Actually, it mentions (and you even quote it saying so) that it is of the Shafi'i madhab, so it wouldn't be the the whole sunni community, and considering this was a book written in the 14th century, it'd be a bit like pointing out the major role St. Augustine played in the formation of Christian doctrine, and how he's considered almost universally as one of the greatest Christian thinkers ever, and then pointing to his views on Jews (they should be oppressed and subjugated as proof of Christianity's superiority) and women (that they were intellectually and morally inferior and existed to serve men, and if they weren't properly subjugated, would lead men to sin) and claiming that it is something all christians agree with.

It kinda tires me to have to keep explaining this, (perhaps you will peruse a thread I authored on this subject "The Shariah Conspiracy"), but it does seem to be a major misconception here and elsewhere where this subject comes up. So to clarify:
"Shariah Law" isn't this monolithic singular set of fixed rules and laws that are in "Black and White" and "According to the manual"
No two people on the earth will probably agree on all aspects of all law in accordance to Islam. In fact, the book you referenced was a manual of the "Shafi'i madhab", meaning the school of interpretation of the law derived from the teachings of Imam Shafi'i (although he didn't start it). Other such schools of interpretation for example, could be Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, Hanbali, Ja'fari, Zaidi, Ibadi, Zahiri, Ismaili, Jariri, Laythi, Awza'i, Thawri, Salafi, Ahle Hadith, etc., each with their own opinion on a certain matter (many times contradicting one another, sometimes the same), with giving a different reasoning for their opinion, and emphasis on a different style of reaching that reasoning, yet all claiming to be derived from the scripture in some way. A muslim could follow one of these schools of thought, or follow some of their rulings on specific matters, but not on others, or not follow them at all. They're not scriptural at all, but claim to be derived or interpreted from scripture.

So compounded to the fairly backward approach to law in general taken in Saudi Arabia (certainly not indicative of muslims or Islam or the Shafi'i or even Salafi school of thought in general), and adding the judge who decided on this case may have been a follower of the Shafi'i school of thought, or a follower of that particular opinion of the Shafi'i school of thought, it is depressing (but unfortunately not unexpected) the ruling that came out, but it isn't some sort of tenet of SHARIA LAW™.

Again, apologies for the slightly off-topic rant.
edit on 6-2-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I know it sounds cruel but I don't really understand why hurting a child is worse than hurting an adult. I think they are both equally terrible - an adult is still somebody's baby.

With that said I hope this preacher somehow gets bad karma for this cruel actions. Lots of sick human beings in the world...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

Because children are usually less capable of defending themselves, and usually mentally accept the authority and "rightness" of adults.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
And these guys are our friends?And we don't criticize our friends despite raping and torturing children.What a fkn world.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
having had the absolute pleasure of living in Saudi for a number of years I can tell you all this is NOT an isolated incident and also NAPALM MECCA ASAP

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

I think the Saudi tribe is Wahabi. and I am not sure if this news is right or not but the punishment of rape is death. and the punishment of murder is again death. so that man should be executed twice !!!!!!
but are you saying that there is a sect who does not believe those rules. and again the Saudies are Wahabi.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

My understanding is that most Jews do NOT construe even the Talmud as GOD'S WORD.

Now, you clearly aren't doing your own research.. here's why you should.

Libbre David 37 A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Sanhedrin 59a To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

If the Bible is the cornerstone of Judaism, then the Talmud is the central pillar, soaring up from the foundations and supporting the entire spiritual and intellectual edifice. — Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz

it is clearly the most important book that has preserved judaism

To her, as with most Jewish people, being Jewish includes rejecting Yeshua as Messiah and Savior and accepting the Rabbis' teachings of the Talmud as authoritative.

they even outsmart their own god..

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.

the Talmud continues to serve as the fountainhead and treasure store of Jewish life and learning for a spectrum of various Jewish outlooks and lifestyles that seek to guarantee the creative intellectual and spiritual posterity of the Jewish people.

Clearly the talmud is used today.. by rabbis instructing jews in their daily life..

And how do you think the Jewish community in Jerusalem would relate to a Rabbi who treated his 5 year old daughter that way?

Mesirah has always been in effect..

theawarenesscenter.blogspot.com...

Jewish Child Molester Rabbis gets no media coverage

actively censoring information..

and when you speak up?

Former Israeli Minister Shulamit Aloni "Anti-semitic", "its a trick we always use it"

as I stated before..

this is a horrible story..

I do not see the same outrage for the same type of jewish practices today in America.
they are systematically denied & victims are ignored and only a small fraction get media attention.
even then, they just go to israel.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A man who helps create the same laws that allow him to get away with this...

A pervert of the highest order, as a parent I read this and it made me weep, what sort of father could do this, to say you thought the child may not be a virgin at 5yrs old is just bizarre, an excuse for him to rape the child.

Description follows, please avoid if easily upset!

He tore her anus with the aggression in the rape, that is simply revolting and no words can describe how that poor girl must have felt, to then try and burn it closed just defies any form of human emotion. While doing this he broke her back and assaulted and raped her, quote "everywhere".

This man should not be free, he should not be alive but death is simply too good for this 'thing', to kill him would end it far too quickly, it saddens me to think like the very Sharia law he has used to escape punishment, to wish to torture him in return....

So I must think like an educated human and wish him to be brought to justice but sadly this will never happen because men like him create the very entity of Sharia, these monsters destroy lives and families to serve their own disgusting needs.

How can this man sit there and preach to others about the religion knowing what he has done, their religion says evil doers will be judged but the religion has helped him avoid the justice he deserves.

And people wonder why the average Western person want's no dealings with Radical Sharia law..

I have no doubt that some PC loon or Radical supporter on here will try and gloss over this most foul of events, I ask them to think as a parent before you do.....

Could or would you do this to your or someone else s child, is this sort of evil in your heart?

Not biblical evil, just pure evil....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Iran is the only force in the Middle East that can counter the Saudi Salafi bearded, no-mustache murdering dogs.

Iran would tear Saudi Arabia apart and the Saudis know it..

The Saudis have infiltrated Europe and they're building hundreds of mosques to brainwash the youth, but look what they did to Afghanistan and Pakistan and Somalia, now they are entering Syria and Libya. They are a disease. Iran is the last force to face them in that region, and there is a small sea between the two.

Iran is also the last force in the region to counter the Zionist NWO

I hardly doubt that the Saudis and Zionists are the same entity.

Yeah i don't know much about their influence in Europe but I'm sure its some bastardised version of Islam or should I say a version the the west can tolerate. As for the Zionists and Iran. I will give respect to Iran for that very reason...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Vigilante groups? You have got to be kidding. Saudi Arabia is a theocratic police state. One of the Imams the other day proposed, in all seriousness, that all baby girls should wear full burka, head to toe, to avoid baby girl rape.
The nutjob in this article is considered normal in SA, because women there are considered cattle (but cattle of a distinctly prurient variety--their entire body is viewed as sexualized, therefore needful of coverage). In Islam, when a woman marries, she is bought. The Imam asks the groom how much he is offering (of course, the deal is done beforehand), and once he utters the amount, the wedding contract is sealed. Men can divorce; women cannot (because they are cattle).

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The Catholic Church will take him.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow his own daughter? Really?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by jimmyx
self-edited for snarkyness....

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
just trying to reign in the people that will cry out to make saudi arabia a glass parking lot over it. In other words blame and punish those responsible, not every man, woman, and child in the country.

I don't think people are saying to do that. The women and children of that country suffer enough under the oppression and the misogyny and the abuse in Saudi Arabia. Ya' know??

Oh I know, just tryin to cut it off at the pass as it were, we both know they are out there.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I don't think the Rabbi's research was extensive ENOUGH.

And to say that Muslims worship the God of Jacob is ignorant--I don't care how famous the Rabbi is.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by DarknStormy

I don't think the Rabbi's research was extensive ENOUGH.

And to say that Muslims worship the God of Jacob is ignorant--I don't care how famous the Rabbi is.

I'm sure that Rabbi has done a lot of research and understands exactly why he is making those points.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So this is justice in Saudi Arabia? NO THANKS!
Prepare to be extremely ticked off.

Fayhan al-Ghamdi raped and tortured to death 5 year old daughter - gets light sentence

Celebrity Saudi preacher 'raped' and tortured his five-year-old daughter to death
- Lama al-Ghamdi's back was broken and she had been raped and burned
- She died in October from her injuries after ten months in hospital
- Her father Fayhan al-Ghamdi, a prominent Islamist preacher, admitted beating her but was freed after agreeing to pay £31,000 compensation

Lama al-Ghamdi had a crushed skull, broken arms, burns, a broken back and had been raped. Probably by 'daddy dearest'. He admitted doing what he did because he 'doubted the virginity' of this five year old child. (if she wasn't a virgin it was because HE raped her, I'm sure!). The judge in the case said that the famous Muslim preacher only had to pay a 'blood money' fine. Oh, and the 'blood money' fine for the death of this innocent little girl is only half that if it had been a boy.

This 'man of god' deserves to rot in hell for eternity.

Same story carried in Huffington Post

Patience. God sees, and hears, and that justice will be coming pretty soon for him and all the rest like him! What really makes me sick is this is a country that our administration helped change the leadership for, recently. This is the "religion" that he stated he will stand with.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Errrrr....the leadership of Saudi Arabia hasn't changed in a century...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
A country that has a judicial system that imposes blood money fines for murder. They are cavemen in suits, actually they are demonic bottom feeders. So just murder your way accross the country and if your rich well hell you can just go on a killin spree for peanuts.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This man does not deserve life. I feel so sorry for that helpless child in her final hour. Blood money? Evil concept.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yes, forgot to use search function, so created another thread

But my thoughts:

This is absolutely vile - so much so, that I'm nearly shaking with anger, contempt and great compassion and empathy (for the dead littel girl, that is). Five years old??!! He "doubted her virginity" - WTF??

This is horrific. Having read this, I have now written off Saudi Arabia. I don't care how much oil they have - this is sick, absolutely sick. Just imagine being so young like that and being raped AND tortured. The pain! The fear! The horror! By a grown man!

How animalistic. Now I see why here in Britain, it would be in the British people's interest to limit rampant "multiculturalism". Of course it isn't Islam, but the potentially violent religion does have a part to play. If only I were a power unto myself, I would send two fighter jets to carry out punitive measures against Saudi Arabia - what a disgusting legal system. It's the equivalent of a murderer and rapist and paedophile (for these are what he is) going off scott free. Just think about it - if he has any other daughters, he can do the same thing; use the same excuses and get off with a fine!

This is the 21st century - we do not operate by 7th century nonsense anymore. Yet some do!

As you can see, I am very, very angry...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join