It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US of A, disgusting........

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

Uhhh. . . You do realize it was Europeans who originally colonized the Middle East and Africa and began raping and pillaging at will just to make a buck for the crown? Then, as if that weren't enough, they decided to draw artificial boundaries and call them "countries." This arbitrary throwing together of various religious, ethnic and tribal groups has led to years of civil war and unrest in many of these countries- and even a lot of genocide. Now the U.S. is stuck cleaning up the mess the Europeans left behind.

Get over yourself.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
The op is a rant nothing more.Thread should be moved to a more appropriate forum
More than likely from a country competing with the US in Africa

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You are completely naive. This is a Global activity of the NWO and the people doing it are on board from every country. Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and Queen Noor of Jordan are both Bilderberg attendees, as is George Soros the man who broke the frikkin bank of England.

You wake up

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chrome413

colonized the Middle East and Africa

Yes, DeBeers diamonds is European. Also the French colonized Tunisia, after the Romans, the Phoenicians, and the Arabs, then they kicked their butts out sometime in the 50's.

I do not wish to be blamed for the Marxist in office now, or for the Skull and Bones in office before him. I've been fighting for my country, and the naive ones who want a radical solution condemned the Tea party after the media slashed and burned in their drive bys.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I do not wish to be blamed for the Marxist in office now, or for the Skull and Bones in office before him. I've been fighting for my country, and the naive ones who want a radical solution condemned the Tea party after the media slashed and burned in their drive bys.

Preach it Brother! But that's a whole other thread I think.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
American soldiers should NOT be in Africa.

American money should NOT be in Africa.

I agree with some of your points, but I would guess that you have never been to Africa. Seems (based on your wording) that your knowledge comes from books and pictures.

I remember Africa differently. I remember crazy people with machetes hacking their neighbors. I remember dozens of bodies in piles, killed for being the wrong blood line.

It's hot, it's nasty, it's bloody, and it borders on what any person would call a civilization.

I wouldn't wish a trip to Africa on my worst enemy.

America needs to leave Africa alone and stop sending military hardware and soldiers, but mostly we need to stop sending money.

yeh the Republicans did NOT back Obama going into Libya. Then the media demonized them, and ATS posters demonized the people here who opposed it saying that anyone who didn't like what Obama was doing is just racist. People need to get a clue. Obama admin sent MORE money to Egypt after they overthrew the pro western leader and installed MB. That should tell everyone what is going on. But Obama did not support the Green Revolution in Iran because he wants Amadinejad in.
I'm sure even the muslims who think he is helping them don't have a clue what this is really about.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Interesting how Africa has been depopulated in the last couple decades by War, Ebola, Aids and famine and drought. Leaving it wide open to colonization by anyone willing to take their capitol there and take over. Africans have been displaced to such an extent that they are virtually dependent on any country that will offer aid. They have become nomadic in search of aid stations, moving from refugee camp to refugee camp.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Preach it Brother! But that's a whole other thread I think.

Sistah, actually. But this is the globalist plan which is why it spans every Presidency regardless of who is in. That is my point. I've also given commentary on what else is going in on Africa.
Still, any intervention in Mali would be because Algeria is doing stuff. And the OP is blaming the US for that. Even the border between Algeria and Tunisia is militarized.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Interesting how Africa has been depopulated in the last couple decades by War, Ebola, Aids and famine and drought. Leaving it wide open to colonization by anyone willing to take their capitol there and take over. Africans have been displaced to such an extent that they are virtually dependent on any country that will offer aid. They have become nomadic in search of aid stations, moving from refugee camp to refugee camp.

Remember that America got it's start separating from British colonialism. That is what the whole Declaration of Independence was about. But European bankers still had their meathooks in America after that. Antony Sutton explains about the European bankers in his books from way back in the 80's. Then some American industrialists got wealthy and got in the game.

bilderbergs are made up of wealthy and powerful from every couuntry. These are the people who decide all the wars and want global taxes and so on.
Rockefeller was about depopulation as far back as Margaret Sanger, as Rockefellers financed her efforts. The UN promotes depopulation by giving funds to families who limit their family size and through vaccination programs and so on. China still has the One Child Policy which results in abortions.
Agenda 21 is all about depopulation, not just in Africa though. The Georgia Guidestones say that only 500 million should be left.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So I can assume( yes I know the saying) That you are in favor of 30 rd mags so we can act as a counter to our oppressive state here,right?
This world is quite messed up without us.I can't believe someone would look forward to Sino-stewardship of the world.What kind of myopic logic is that? Pick up a history book once in a while.
I'm glad you notice how we jump ALL the slams on guns and the US here,if nothing else we show you the fallacy of the so called "majority" of the American people progs claim to represent.
We will not scratch the surface of the situation in Africa,theres so many of them slaughtering each other we would need far too many troops to hold it,and our military HATEs occupation in war zones.
However the bankers don't.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy82269

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by billy82269
So? We are a powerful empire, we take from others to continue our first world life style. I'm content with that. I have no desire to live as the third world does and no other US citizens do either. There is a limited amount of resources in the world. Hey, we win and you loose. Sucks to be you.

When you are working in a factory stuffing boxes full of matches you may well change your mind on the above opinion.

Why would I want to do that? As I said, I have no desire to live as the third world does and I'm quite happy that the US CIA and military do everything they can to keep that from happening. There is a limited amount of resources in this world. Not everyone can live a first world life style. Life isn't fair, the world has always been a harsh place and always will be.

Not only that, those people wouldn't be doing it if there were better paying jobs in their respective countries. It is a fact that in Mexico they have all the same agricultural, landscaping, construction, and mining jobs as here, but it pays less in Mexico. Maybe the corruption isn't just the US.

Part of the NAU plan is to mix all the currency together to form one currency called the Amero. It would be similar to the Euro. Soros is so mad that the Euro isn't doing what he wants. But he may not be able to ruin more than one currency at at time and he is currently trying to destroy the dollar.
edit on 6-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Um....excuse me......EVERY nation in the history of the world has exploited the earth for its riches. Nations and Countries have been destoyed for what they have. Conquest and pillage has been going on for a very very very long time.

The utopia so many seek is nothing but a dream.

The human race runs this planet.

We exploit it and we very well may destroy it but it is ours until something or someone comes along to change that.

We owe fealty to no one or no god and mother nature does not exist.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well, the US is not the only country guilty of usurping resources from Africa (Berlin Conference/Partition of Africa)

And I don't get why people deflect the blame to the government... In a democratic republic, the people are the government... To continue with the self defeatist attitude will get us nowhere. We have to accept responsibility at one point another...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

China has been pillaging African resources for decades. Where is the outrage. The current state of Africa is from hundred of years of European exploitation....again where is the outrage.....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413

Uhhh. . . You do realize it was Europeans who originally colonized the Middle East and Africa and began raping and pillaging at will just to make a buck for the crown? Then, as if that weren't enough, they decided to draw artificial boundaries and call them "countries." This arbitrary throwing together of various religious, ethnic and tribal groups has led to years of civil war and unrest in many of these countries- and even a lot of genocide. Now the U.S. is stuck cleaning up the mess the Europeans left behind.

Get over yourself.

That's not true at all.

The Middle East was never colonised by Europe, had links in trade and conflict, but was never colonised. You can look to the crusades as an idea of how close to the Middle East Europeans got, but they never colonised the Middle East in terms of Arabia, Persia and that particular peninsular. You could say they gained control through economic means, possibly as too with China (although there were some ports under British control), but that is not colonisation.

Slavery in Africa existed before anyone got there, just look up the Ashanti in Ghana. Also, the Middle Easterners were enslaving Africans long before Europeans got there, they also enslaved many Eastern Europeans as well. Europeans arriving much later would simply buy already enslaved Africans, what you're spouting is the mainstream version of African slave trade = European colonisation and genocide, evil etc. Yes the Europeans did take on countries throughout Africa and yes there were aggressive expansion policies in place, but most of the territories were already marked out by leading tribes in the region, all Europeans did was put those lines to maps. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that what Europeans did fuelled the unrest that many of the regions have experienced as there was unrest and tribal conflict prior to the lines being drawn.

I will say that none of this helped, but being critical of government actions and how the world was hundreds of years ago is one thing, but holding it against those countries is just arrogant on our behalf. How many here today would've been as critical back in those times? Times when the local population of those countries were just as ill treated as the so called enslaved countries themselves. History teaches us that we must learn and move forward from it, not be so arrogantly condemn with hundreds of years of hindsight as to learn nothing from what actually happened, just point the finger and continue the cycle.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI

China has been pillaging African resources for decades. Where is the outrage. The current state of Africa is from hundred of years of European exploitation....again where is the outrage.....

What about the almost thousand years of Islamic exploitation, again where is the outrage?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The OP is a little late to the party. Like, decades late.

I have an acquaintance who works as a high powered attorney in the energies industry, representing powerful American interests in Africa. These American interests aren't government, they're private corporations. Entire African towns have given over their rights to many Chinese interests, and the US is in there trying to get them to give over their resources to us, and this has been going on for a long time. Nobody cares about ecology. Nobody cares about the African people. But that's not confined to just US sentiment; it's the massive psychopathology of everybody who sees dollar signs connecting to resources and doesn't give a flying f888ck about people, animals, and ecology.

To stop this process you'd have to shut down China and the US, not government-wise, but individual corporation-wise. How would you do that? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Wait a minute a small little project called Vietnaum was created by the French and are stupid ideas of saving people from communism left us holding the bag.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
I am sick of these kind of posts.

Best you can do is actually go out and do something about it.

Just remember love your neighbor then work up from there.

See it spreads....

Well...you can also see such threads as informative.... If nobody would start threads like this or come with such (unfortunately limited) info anywhere for that matter nobody would know about what is happening.

Its a start to inform the people and maybe we are lucky there is somebody who will go to the bottom of the situation and see it as his or her calling to actually start a change and able to inspire others to do the same.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join