It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US of A, disgusting........

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Thanks, thought I was the only one.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
In my best Andy Rooney voice:

"Didja ever notice the people on ATS who comfortably bash the United States never seem to have their location in their profile?"

Other than that, most Americans are in agreement with you, including me. Nobody likes what our government is doing - why do you think they have drones in the air here? There is about to be a major insurrection and they are scared shirtless.

Any "support" for the government agenda you hear about on the news is fabricated. You have your talking heads and actors (lacking any skills other than pretending to be someone they aren't) parroting the agenda only because their jobs depend on it.

I should also mention that I am referring to the imperialistic nature of our government in general, not going to get into what country they are doing which deeds in and why.

edit on 5-2-2013 by AwakeinNM because: damns paceb ar

edit on 5-2-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I have known about the stuff going on with Mali for a while. There are probably 3 threads on here about it and I predicted that some douches were going to blame us for the mess and conveniently forget who started it.

Haters are going to hate.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Our US politicians don't take orders from the people anymore - they're planning on killing all of us too.

You can see how many supposedly obozo supporters care when the CIA/ambassador was sodomized, tortured, and killed in Libya -- they for the most part don't even know - they're too busy using their free obozo phones.

Americans with an IQ over 60, don't want to be in Africa - we don't want nationalized medicine - we don't want our 2nd amendment banned - we don't want the ghetto blacks and white trash destroying our country.

Our US criminals are now global criminals - along with the UN, vatican, IMF, federal reserve bank, and the world bank.

Until someone on the inside starts blowing these places up and offing the people behind the teleprompter idiot who's "leading" this country, and the rest of the world into death -- nothing is going to change.

How bout it? Let's see the UN, Vatican, and Swiss banks go up in one day?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

Seems to me that Africa has been tearing itself apart fot years without any outside help. Petty dictators with their fancy sunglasses stealing from their own people. Ancient tribal fueds reigniting with horrific results to women and children. And how long have you allowed China to be there, sucking up resources and leaving devasted landscapes, and you now want to blame the US? That is a load of crap.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

No, China is exploiting Africa and they built cities for themselves with the Africans help, now, the Chinese just have to wait, then, they will take over, and the Africans will be their slaves making I phones for them.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
First thing I noticed in reviewing this thread, is the list of nations provided foreign aid by US, is fewer than the list of nations that US has attacked.

Also noticed alot of the nations aided, are nationed bombarded with bombs and worst.

What is up with that? Is there any nation more a threat to humanity than US & its NATO allies?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Blame the cabal my friend not the average us citizen

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You had it going on there for a little but you split your audience in half.
I gave you a star and a flag anyway even though I think near the end you lost it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
agreed ! America's 21 century quest for global domination .... just a slightly more modern version of the rape and pilage of the past years while the slaves work at home to finance it ....and i imagine that in 50-70 years time Americas government will be remembered in the same way that Hitlers Germany is remembered today.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Now your country is after Africa for its plentiful resources . After your country finishes devastating the middle east, its now planning to devastate the beautiful Africa, the home of all religions. The sons and daughters of the Nile. The beauty of the African plains, set to be ruined by the US ****** Military.

Maybe France should do its Job and we wouldnt have to....but you are right. WE ARE GETTING TIRED of our responsibilities internationally. Maybe we should let the world descend into chaos huh OP?

Maybe the rest can pay for world security and stability with their wealth and lives like the US does.

You have convinced me. Petition what ever hell hole you live in to send troops to where ever an international incident occurs and enlist your young men and women to go die so the west can maintain its standard of living.

In the mean time let the US return to its farms and way of life. WE DONT NEED to cover the worlds ass...

We have plenty of resources and wealth at home to last countless generations. CAN YOUR COUNTRY SAY THE SAME?

edit on 6-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

You'll be getting over it real quick like, promise. Having been to Africa and the Middle East, their both # holes.

By the way, the United States likely has more oil under it now than the entire Middle East. Africa? We have always been in Africa .....

We don't need the Middle East for oil. However, protecting our strategic reserves is smart.
edit on 6-2-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Okay, you got a beef, I can see that, but it's with our govt, not us the people, blame them

You get the government you deserve. By the lack of outrage, you give your tacit consent to all the war waged on the "American" people since Waco, when the first shot was fired.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

You'll be getting over it real quick like, promise. Having been to Africa and the Middle East, their both # holes.

By the way, the United States likely has more oil under it now than the entire Middle East. Africa? We have always been in Africa .....

We don't need the Middle East for oil. However, protecting our strategic reserves is smart.

We don't need oil at all. It's a sham, a ruse. There are a dozen or more working zero-point energy technologies that are actively suppressed, because free energy means YOU DON'T NEED THEM and they lose their control.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Free energy would most likely collapse the entire world's economy if it was introduced. I believe we know how to create things close to free energy, but is released slowly as the oil begins to dry up to better merge in the market and pave the way.

So .. We need oil, unless you want our Economy to collapse. That means no truck deliveries, a struggle for basic necessities, and no power ..

Free energy / Cold Fusion reactors will be released in their own time. However, I doubt we see civilizations use the oil up; war.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
You need to realize that every country, at least every country that has been taken over by the central bankers is simply a tool of those bankers. If the USA wasn't doing it, another country would be. There has to be a worldwide effort to wake up and destroy this global threat to life, liberty and prosperity. We need to work every day in our own communities worldwide because we can't take on the world as individuals, but we can do what we can in our personal lives and enough of us doing that together can change things. The USA is being used the same way Germany was used, and China was used, and the USSR was used.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by inj3ct0r

Funny how every country on that list has something that America wants.

QV.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
To blame Africa’s problems on America or even the West, is really just shirking responsibility, although a level of blame can be made, it’s not black and white. Africa has always been and always will be, tribal and tribal in a very primitive way. Many will take that as being racist, but it is true, the Europeans, Americans, Arabs and even Asians have taken advantage of this over the centuries, but its this tribal mentality, that we all have, but that exists in Africa as a very primitive existence and social order, mixed with modern world influence, which creates a level of conflict that can only be detrimental to the individual countries and areas and leads to exploitation on a grand scale.

The West has not helped, in fact they have just used this for their own gain, but how anyone can single out America is beyond me. Every continent on this planet has exploited Africa, all the major world players have exploited Africa, so to single out America, when countries before and since have done exactly the same, is wrong. Don’t forget, during the time of slavery, it was often rival tribes that rounded up slaves to be sold off. I think the issue with much of Africa seems to be its inability to modernise itself without the need for outside help, which leads me to believe that much of the country, if left to its primitive life, would have actually flourished greater on a ground level, than at present. Now we have militias fighting for control over wealth, if this wealth was not identified by the West and as such was not linked to such luxurious lifestyles that these people now crave, now that they have been told themselves that they are “poor” when they don’t have “stuff”, these people would be none the wiser and still living as they did prior to Europeans arriving on their shores. There would be conflict based on rival tribes clashing, but I don’t believe the bloodshed would’ve been on such a grand scale.

However, let’s not forget that there are countries that are doing better than the average, Ghana and Ethiopia for example, although still have issues with extreme poverty, are actually models for other African nations to look at in terms of heading in a positive direction, although Ethiopia is goign to have to find a miracle to deal with its population explosion that is being forecast. Its the division that holds Africa back and that can be blamed on Africans themselves as well as the rest of the world, but certainly not just America, even if America’s foreign policy has always been ruthless, many of Africa’s individual ruling governments/monarchies/tribes have had equally as ruthless domestic policies.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth
reply to post by wdkirk

Well done, you are correct but consider this, do you see china and Russia moving mass amounts of troops to african borders, ready to show the might of the military once more.

Regards

Mass amounts of troops to Africa? Care to show some kind of proof of this? Last I heard we helped France send troops and supported them with cargo planes. I believe I read there were 200 US armed forces members on the ground there. Hyperbole much?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

We get what they give us. Computer voting, lies.propaganda,bribery. Citizens have no real say anymore.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join