page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
OP, you wouldn't happen to be a member of any Communist Party would you?

www.socialgerie.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
haters gonna hate on the most baddest ass country in all of the universe

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The American Empire is at an end. The world no longer tolerates it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

The question is, what are you going to do about it. Heck, we're still waiting for our friends around the world to respond to the failed election in 2000 (not that I'm a fan of Gore, don't get me wrong), but every time tyrants have taken illegal actions in the US, nobody sends help our way. Until that starts happening, well, This is America...I say let them beeyotch and moan all they want. They're not sending help, and its more a problem for the rest of the world than for US citizens.

I'm not saying its right, what our presidents have been doing this past 50 years, I'm just saying I don't give much thought to our critics when their nations are offering no assistance to change things (whether in the form of tens of billions of dollars, food/fuel aid, or simply offering favorable trade terms.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat

LOL The "World" has not a G D Thing to do with the demise of the USA and if you had been to Europe, East or West, you would know that Americans still set the pace and are the role model; for example, Russia is going through our Disco 70s Phase right now and I could list others but there really isn't any point in trying to educate dug-in City Dwelling Veal on what, who and why the USA is in decline since they are who is being used to push it over the cliff. Now, tell me if you got that? lol

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat

Says who? You are not the world you are just someone siting safely behind a computer.

Then again you might not be safe. MWAHAHAHA!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I'm just going to wait until I die, from a big mutha-fu*king Nuclear badaboom... that'll get me a lot further than your rant will.

This thread is totally pointless... I could write 1000's of these kinds of rants about so many different things.

Best thing you can do is just be ignorant. Pretend it's not happening! after all you can't make a difference.

And on the upside... If you're around 30 years of age. You probably only have about 50 more years to worry about it lol.

~CrzayFool.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by billy82269

You might not get much choice if things continue going they way they do. The game in play has been set up by the US. But the Chinese are smarted and now beating you at your own game. If the game play had been different in the first place and people not so greedy things may well have been different. Lets hope the Chinese are more compassionate that their American counterparts when they enter the centre stage.

We have traitors in the US govt. They are giving China our land as repayment for the debt the govt is running up. China then is building on that land and bringing their own people over to work in the corporations. There are a lot of people who don't understand what is going on.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If you think the USA is to blame for resource stripping in Africa you need to take a serious look at what China has been doing.

It is their open, stated goal to engage in Economic Colonization for the resources their growing economy needs. There are several honest documentaries on the subject.

Here is a link to just one of those documentaries

www.freedocumentaries.org...
edit on 6-2-2013 by Leonidas because: fix link

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I tend to agree with you. The U S Government, the Corporate Cabal and Military Industrial Complex are and have been using the disguise/guise/premise of bringing Democracy and Freedom to lands/countries/peoples they in effect Invade as their new twist on "Conquest". The safest place to live on this planet is someplace where there are no resources (water, oil, minerals or strategic).

These are of course "Global Pirates" who are flying our American Flag and along with other Pirates, like England, are involving their people and their children in their Conquest for Domination and Resources. They should be rounded up, tried and hung or shot or gassed but it would involve millions of people, most of the super wealthy;most of the Corporate 100, pretty much all of our Politicians and of course our friends and family because, thousands of Americans and their Allies are Master Minds, thousands and hundreds of thousands of people are manning the wheels and weapons, and to some extent, everyone has been made an accessory to their crimes.

There really can be only one resolution to this and the Chief Architects and Orchestrators are full well aware of it; the "It" is "WWIII" and it will probably come about between the 3 Major Powers or Coalitions; the USA, China and Russia. The goal is multifaceted 1) Depopulation 2) Redistribution of Resources and 3) Control.

The "Winners" will of course write history to reflect their side having "God" on their side but they will have failed because they too will find that behind the big curtain is the Devil Himself and even he despises traitors and baby killers.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

I have a great idea. How about we REPATRIATE all African Americans to their Homeland! I am sure most Americans would not mind contributing to some kind of Bonn-Voyage Fund and frankly, pay whatever it took to make all African Americans comfortable but with one condition, I would expect you take the Obama's with you.
[/quote

The only people that should have a right to say who gets repatriated is the native americans...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chrome413

Now the U.S. is stuck cleaning up the mess the Europeans left behind.

The US is cleaning up no mess. It is making the mess. The last two wars where not started by Europe. They where started by the US. Both warsa where iillegal and involved the killing of some 2-3 million people.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
These threads are retarded, or people are this retarded. The jury is still out.

So the tards are all in agreement?

Ok. Petition your governments to pay more /their fair share of UN and NATO operating costs.A stable and secure world is not free.

Take on the US´s responsibilities internationally which are to secure the resources and wealth the west needs to maintain its standard of living and have ANYONE in your family enlist with the knowledge that they may DIE to do that.

If not, get used to having less, MUCH LESS. In fact get used to a level playing field with the third world where they are MUCH better off and you and your families are MUCH worse off.

Oh, you like the standard of living you have do you? You think you get that because you are so awesome?

No. You get to live the way you do because the west makes that possible. You think people just hand over wealth and resources? Do you? No, in fact they look to take yours. Sorry, while the third world is the under dog, they are in fact still human and would want YOUR STANDARD of living and would do the same if not worse than us to get it.

You dont want it? OK, then give it to the third world you are SOO worried about. OR PAY and SACRIFICE your fair share for it.

Think austerity is bad? Ok, then let the US invade some one for their resources it will SHARE with Europe. NO, that is unthinkable....then put your signs away and get back to work...

Cake AND eat it....sorry, retards, that will never happen. Never has.

If the US is the big bad guy, why do your countries keep asking for its intervention behind the scenes so their economies dont collapse?

Think France is helping anyone in Mali? It is just a coincidence that they have lots of gold and that they are the third largest producer of the natural gas Europe needs huh.....you think they get a fair price paid to them?

Turn off your heat or pay that fair price....OR SEND IN FRENCH TROOPS to secure the country and its stability so your resources dont dwindle....the way the US has done for over 70 years so the west can live like it does.

But dont think for a second France isnt "meddling" in Mali. "If the locals want radical Islamists to represent them who is anyone to interfere". Dont even start with that the puppet government asked for Frances help. MAYBE THE LOCALS are tired of the west and its needs...."Why not let them be free", and you be as well off as the third world.

You ungrateful world.

/end rant.

edit on 7-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So, the rest of the world is mistreating Africa, including to a certain extent, commercial and political interests from the U.S.. That's a given.

It's wrong... For the sake of the conversation, let's go with that. Not saying you're wrong, but there is disagreement about that obviously...

Alright, what's the solution? This sort of thing has been going on in Africa since Gilgamesh was a child... A long time, I mean...

Peoples fighting over resources that, in a perfect world, belong to the peoples of Africa. This is, however, not a perfect world.

Until such time as the Africans themselves decide enough is enough and kick out the foreigners...this is going to continue. But steeped in tribalism, and hating each other more than the foreigners, they can not, and will not be able to change this. Which is sad, for Africa has much more to give than mere physical resources. It's the Mother continent, from which humanity spread throughout this world.

The word "Africa" to many of us conjures images of vast savannas filled with wild game, or jungles filled with danger and mystery. Kilimanjaro looming over the plains. Vast deserts. Romance. History, good and bad. I want, very badly, to one day visit La belle Afrique.

The exploitation of Africa is as old as history, aeons of wars fought over what she has to offer. It shows no signs of ever changing. Only the names of the players. Rome. Carthage. Egypt. Britain. Portugal. Spain. Russia. Cuba. South Africa. the U.S. ...and many nameless entities from within these powers past and present.

Until the Africans want the change, nothing will change. No amount of ranting, pleading, or even prayer will help until they help themselves.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

I had something else to say on this subject but Skyfloating is looking to dock me some more points and censor my comments so, Mind Reading will be required from here out. However, some may find this perspective of interest where the abused and ill treated are concerned:
edit on 7-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Not even going to bother with this. People will hate America but give a pass to the rest of the world for what they do. It's called jealousy.
edit on 2/7/13 by Echo3Foxtrot because: To redact my original statement because there is no point.
edit on 2/7/13 by Echo3Foxtrot because: Spelling errors.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

relax, the british already beat us to it a long time ago

Not to mention the dutch.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

The war in Mali, Africa was started by the French.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join