It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brief Analysis Of The Super Bowl 47 Halftime Show - Masonic Symbolism?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I can agree with you to an extent. Just please don't compare him to L. Ron Hubbard. That guy purposefully scammed a lot of people, Fritz did not.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Thanks for your view, really, but I see through your tactics. You dissect the "easiest" target to critique. Fritz may be wrong about Football, but he sure as heck knows what he is talking about concerning the Illuminati, MK-Ultra, Project Monarch, and Occult symbolism. I'll send you links if you want. It's really good stuff.
Actually, it's not. Factchecking Fritz's book, I bet I could find an outright lie on just about any page.

Care to try me? Name a page, any page...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Let me offer you a brief biography. Fritz is the real deal. He was just released from Prison recently. He was framed for armed robbery by the Feds, In my opinion. (I don't agree 100% with christianity)

Fritz A. Springmeier was born in Garden City, Kansas. Both sides of his family were farmers for many generations. Seeking solutions to the destruction of the American family farmer, his grandparents and other relatives joined the American Agricultural Movement in the '70's. In seeking solutions, the Ag Movement discovered pieces of the puzzle that helped lay a foundation for Fritz to discover more about the power at the top of the pyramid of control. His father's career was to help third world nations develop their agricultural abilities. As a result, one of the highlights of his youth included living overseas. In 1973, Senator Bob Dole appointed Fritz to West Point, USMA. Fritz resigned after his second year and was honorably discharged. After West Point, Fritz got several two year degrees and attended Rosedale Bible Institute. Fritz has been in Christian ministry since 1983. He was a part-time missionary for Witness, Inc. from 1983 to 1992. Fritz' rich and diverse background has made him an interesting guest, appearing on radio talk shows around the country and lecturing in the United States, Canada and Japan. Fritz has written numerous other books, some of which are now out of print. His ability to communicate complex subjects in a clear organized manner has endeared him to audiences and readers.

edit on 2/5/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

No. This is not a thread about Fritz. Thanks, though. Please keep on topic as much as possible.

So, do you think there was Masonic symbolism and Ritualistic behavior in the performance, or not.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Actually, challenge accepted.

Source

One of the primary reasons that the Monarch mind-control programming was named Monarch programming was because of the Monarch butterfly. The Monarch butterfly learns where it was
born (its roots) and it passes this knowledge via genetics on to its
offspring (from generation to generation). This was one of the key
animals that tipped scientists off, that knowledge can be passed
genetically.The Monarch program is based upon Illuminati and Nazi goals to
create a Master race in part through genetics.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I see a red flag in that.

In 1973, Senator Bob Dole appointed Fritz to West Point, USMA. Fritz resigned after his second year and was honorably discharged.

That does not sound right. There is very little to go on but the guy left West Point I would like to know more and the circumstances for leaving. Can you post sources? There isn’t anything there that would indicate whether he is the real deal or not. Just a claim at inside knowledge without anything verifiable.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I understand. I'll see if I can find something for you, Grimpachi.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Source

One of the primary reasons that the Monarch mind-control programming was named Monarch programming was because of the Monarch butterfly. The Monarch butterfly learns where it was

Actually, Monarch Butterflies have an internal 'sun compass' which is similar to the specialized cells in certain breeds of pigeon which can detect the earth's magnetic fields and orient themselves according to these cell's interaction with their local enviornment. The butterflies cells use the position of the sun to determine when and where to migrate and there is no 'knowledge' passed down to subsequent generations other than then the specialized cells that are part of each of their DNA make-ups.

Sciencedaily

Additonal source:

Monarch Genome
We received ARRA funds from the NIH to generate a high depth sequence of the monarch butterfly genome using a combination of state-of-the-art "next generation" sequencing technologies, and then to appropriately assemble, annotate and interpret the genome. A sequenced and fully annotated genome is critical in the effort to develop the monarch butterfly as a model organism to study the molecular mechanisms of the circadian clock and sun compass orientation used during migration. The draft genome can be found here.

edit on 5-2-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because he always migrates towards the sweet tea

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He's pretty quiet these days, which is understandable. I've sent him a friend request on Facebook, he did not respond yet but you can still see his posts. I'm going to send a message and hope he responds.

The cool thing about Fritz, though, is that he is not out trying to sell a book every other month. You can also fact check anything he wrote. He researched the royal family in england and discovered they are of Transylvanian descent. This is proven. He is so full of truth, it hurts. I'll see if I can get more info directly from his mouth.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That article is specifically regarding migration habits, not knowledge.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Disprove that the Monarch Mind Control Program was not named after the Monarch Butterfly.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Let’s be critical of that quote.

One of the primary reasons that the Monarch mind-control programming was named Monarch programming was because of the Monarch butterfly
The Monarch program is based upon Illuminati and Nazi goals to
Create a Master race in part through genetics.

The information I removed was verifiable however it was not necessary or useful and is a summary of a butterfly. I would like to know if the non-animal kingdom claims he made can be verified.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That article is specifically regarding migration habits, not knowledge.

The butterfly has no measurable 'knowledge'. The quote your source supplied mentioned butterflies passing 'knowledge' from generation to generation but it has been determined that the butterflies have developed specialized cells that allow them to orient themselves by using the sun, not ancestral knowledge passed on by their parents.

Disprove that the Monarch Mind Control Program was not named after the Monarch Butterfly.

The challenge was point out that your source was wrong on each page, the passing of 'knowledge' was incorrect.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I used a bad example to debunk, I admit. Here, how about this:

Again this could only have happened, because the occult power of this Astor
family gave them the right. Obviously, others in the Committee of 300 had to step aside, if his
position in the hierarchy had not given Astor the right, believe me the other families that originally
controlled the fur trade would have gotten rid of Astor. One result of his fur company, was
that Astoria, OR was created. Today, perhaps in honor of the family that originally took interest in it,
Astoria is a real hot-bed for the secret Satanic covens in Oregon. John Jacob Astor did have a few
helpful connections. Three of his relatives were captains on clipper ships. He had connections in
London to the Backhouse family. He married a Todd, a family frequently associated with Satanism.
His wife, a Todd, was also connected to the influential Brevoort family. And finally for some reason,
John Jacob Astor was also on good relations with the politicians of the day, perhaps because most of
them were Freemasons too.

PDF

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You're very right. Out of excitement I used a bad example. It was written before the scientific article you supplied. Thanks again.

edit on 2/5/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Anger so clouds the mind, that it cannot perceive the truth. - Cato The Elder

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I am not trying to debunk his claims I am asking for something that can verify his claims. Like his claims that Oregon was a hot-bed for satanic covens. Am I just supposed to believe his claims on faith?

The stuff about John Jacob Astor most of it is in Wiki except there is no info tying him to anything satanic and claims like that need to be verifiable.

It is like Abraham Lincoln the Vampire Slayer the movie is rooted in history with some real facts but mired in supernatural and fiction. That author is sounding more and more like a fiction writer are you sure he is saying these things are true?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes. I'm sure he is telling the truth. I don't have proof. He does. I'm really hoping he responds when I write to him. He is a devout Christian. I'm not. His view may have a slight bias towards Christianity but he is all facts when it comes to Historical research.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Actually, challenge accepted.

Source

OK, the very next sentence on that page...

The Monarch program is based upon Illuminati and Nazi goals to create a Master race in part through genetics.
That was never a goal of the Bavarian Illuminati at all. The only group calling itself the Illuminati was that formed by Adam Weishaupt in 1776 and disolved in 1786. Their goal was for man to govern himself, to end the reign of tyrants, dictators, and corrupt churches. Genetics was never a part of either their motivation nor their operation. In fact, Gregor Mendel's works on genetics weren't even written until a hundred years after the Illuminati disbanded.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

PDF
If Jefferson was Illuminati, why was he so opposed to Hamilton's Bank of the United States?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join