It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brief Analysis Of The Super Bowl 47 Halftime Show - Masonic Symbolism?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
After viewing the performance during Halftime at this year's Super Bowl 47 - I could not help but notice the blatant black and white symbolism that is used by Freemasons.

The mosaic pavement of the lodge is discussed in the lecture of the first degree. This is commonly described as the checkered carpet which covers the floor of the lodge. The lecture says that the mosaic pavement “is a representation of the ground floor of King Solomon’s Temple” and is “emblematic of human life, checkered with good and evil.”

Source

There is also Egyptian undertones in some of the music during the performance. You'll have to listen for it, though.

Freemasonry has Egyptian roots, as displayed here, in The Three Masonic Columns:

Representing the three pyramids on the Giza Plateau, which parallel the Newgrange complex in County Meath, Ireland: Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth. They also represent the paths known as the Ida, Pingala, and Shusumna, as well as the three main Kabalistic Pillars of the Tree of Life.

Source

Here is a screencap of the best shot of black and white symbolism I could find during the performance:

Fritz Springmeier, a hero of mine, wrote 'Thirteen Bloodlines Of The Illuminati' and had this comment regarding his view of Super Bowl 47 in general:

I don't agree 100% but it's food for thought.

The Sandy Hook children’s choir danced while singing in the opening ceremony (promoting gun control), and Beyonce did her occult stuff, dancing on the faces of two women kissing (or if you looked at it another way, a goat head). It is sad how easily humanity gives way to pure idol worship, and she was the idol of the moment. The next Hitler will have no problem receiving the worship of the masses.

There is even talk in MSM about Beyonce being "accused" of being in the "Illuminati":

Did Beyonce flash the Illuminati sign during her halftime performance?

Source

Take this 10 minute video with a grain of salt - "The Checkered Path Of Life".

This thread was created for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to be disrespectful towards Freemasonry. Hope you enjoy.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just seen this on the Discovery News website.

Thought i'd add this to the thread.

Here's the link to Discovery News

news.discovery.com...

'___'

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I knew this thread was coming.

Not because I am clairvoyant, or anything like that.

But because every time there is some kind of Big sporting event, music awards show or other large shindig. Someone makes a thread trying to say it's an Illuminati mind control plot, a masonic ritual or something along those lines.

Every. Single. Time.

Without fail.

I might be able to accept every once in a while, but come on. Cut us some slack.
Everything can't be a plot, ritual, or symbolic tribute to a secret society.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

You're very right, not everything is a tribute to a secret society. This was just my analysis and opinion.

I appreciate your view either way.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LongShoreDrift

Stellar contribution! Thank you very much. Fascinating stuff.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Freemasonry has Egyptian roots, as displayed here, in The Three Masonic Columns:

Representing the three pyramids on the Giza Plateau, which parallel the Newgrange complex in County Meath, Ireland: Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth. They also represent the paths known as the Ida, Pingala, and Shusumna, as well as the three main Kabalistic Pillars of the Tree of Life.

Source

The three columns above are not Egyptian, they are Greek. The styles are Doric, Ionic and Corinthian and are part of the Fellowcraft Degree lecture.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well, thank you. It's good to have some insight from someone who knows the subject more than I do.

Appreciate it. I try to research as much as I can.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well, thank you. It's good to have some insight from someone who knows the subject more than I do.

Appreciate it. I try to research as much as I can.

No problem.

I should have added that the 'W', 'S' and 'B' on the bases denote Wisdom, Strength and Beauty.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Beyonce's symbol is likely in reference to her husbands record label...that of a diamond. At least that's what they want us to think...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Anyone form the UK every noticed that when it comes to the FA Cup final we never have these threads about the significance of symbolism or the shirt number of the players who scores the winning goal and how this adds up to the number 33 and therefore it must be that the Illuminati had a hand in the game to influence the public in some way or it was some kind of ritual or some other nonsense.

Yet when it’s the Super- Bowel all the conspiracies start coming out of the woodwork.

This leads to an obvious conclusion, it’s a “American thing”, we Brits can just enjoy a game for what it is a game without getting all caught up in the symbolism of Rooney’s hair that looks like some kind of a masonic symbol. Why can’t a game of football be just that a game of football without it turning into conspiracy fest where people try to find meaning in the most insignificant and trivial of details.

Really guys just crack open a bottle of beer sit back with a few friends and enjoy the game like everyone else without going “OOO look a triangle!!! better tell ATS"
edit on 4-2-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Beyonce ain't that good.

And the Illuminati probably aren't that interested in symbology during a Super Bowl performance.

Every single time a big event with a world wide audience comes up, the conspiracy theory ridiculousness starts up right behind it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I do believe and this is Just My Opinion. That every huge event that is televised has some sort of masonry and/or illuminati symbolism.

'They' know millions will be watching.

'They' gain more power with emotions that come out of people.

I didn't watch the superbowl. I began to watch the halftime performance on YouTube, and stopped. I had a bad feeling.

Your thread is well put together, and a lot of people have a blind eye to all the symbolism that is thrown out there for the viewers eyes.

I like vigilant citizen a lot. Seems more people on there agree with what I think. * shoulder shrug*

Judgment is inappropriate, these are only my opinions.

Peace and love
-nat the curious cat-

Hmmm an 'american thing' weird how the illuminati and masonry didn't start in America.
edit on 4-2-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

It's not about we see a triangle and immediately begin speculating! Geez. This saddens me, get off of here and don't read or respond if you don't like symbolism threads....that simple
edit on 4-2-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here's some screen shots i captured. Pretty disappointing half-time show.
Looks like an Egyptian theme to me. Lots of 'mirroring' going on during that performance. And did anyone notice the hologram tech going on?
BTW...why didn't the lights go out for her performance???

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theillusion

Thanks for sharing those. I didn't watch.

Peace
-nat the insane cat-

Pssst....do you do magic?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here's a couple more, for the entertainment of it all.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ah yes, the yearly Stuporbowl, full of the usual hypnotic imagery, mindless stupidity, and mass "loosh harvest" we've all come to know and love.

They always have the Stuporbowl the Sunday closest to Imbolc (also known as "Groundhog Day" here in the US). This is no accident. Imbolc is one of the mini-equinoxes or mini-solstice periods, when there are intense electromagnetic and spiritual energies zapping about. The other main "power times" throughout the year are the spring and autumnal equinoxes and the winter and summer solstices. Then you have May Day/Beltane (May 1st), Lammas (August 1st), and Samhain/Halloween (October 31st), these are the other mini-equinox times or half-equinox times.

The electromagnetic fields of the Earth (especially on powerful ley lines) really kick up their intensity at these times, making all types of psychic work, ritual work, prayers, meditations, and other spiritual work super duper powerful. This energy can be used for good or evil. People also tend to be more emotional, more easily excited, and more manipulated into WILLINGLY GIVING EMOTIONAL ENERGY (giving permission for their "loosh" to be harvested). And that's what's going on with the Stuporbowl.

This Stuporbowl hit a record; one out of two homes in America was tuned in to the damned thing.

If THAT isn't a massive opportunity for hypnotism, energy harvesting, and other forms of psychological and spiritual manipulation, then what is? You have hundreds of millions of people fixated on the SAME THING at the SAME TIME, with varying degrees of personal intensity (some Superbowl gatherings get very intense and nasty with all the drunken and aggressive bickering and family fights). LOOSH HARVEST!

Then you bring out a possessed, not even remotely human, ritual queen like Beyonce who can gather and direct the energies -- by turning people's fixation on HER into a line of energy that directly feeds the energy vampires ABOVE her in the hierarchy --- and it's easy peasy ; nice big harvest.

You folks in the UK with your cute little football; sorry, you don't count. When you have a population of 300 million largely mindless, easily manipulated, armchair sportsmen like we do, then we'll talk. We unfortunately offer immense energy harvests here, and we offer them up freely. Things aren't as bad where you are --- yet -- but mostly because you're not quite as an attractive as a target.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LipstickMystic

Wow! Awesome reply.

I heard her say to her fans up close - "I want to feel your energy" - she meant harvest. Also, She was probably performing as her alter ego, Sasha Fierce...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
of course it was. and there's nothing you can do to stop us !!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Are you all really that powerful?

I'm definitely going to go put my tinfoil hat on and rock back and forth in a corner.

All joking aside, what do you think? Ritual Performance, or just my imagination?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by syrinx high priest

Are you all really that powerful?

I'm definitely going to go put my tinfoil hat on and rock back and forth in a corner.

All joking aside, what do you think? Ritual Performance, or just my imagination?

I think the only thing TPTB are doing...is marketing and advertising...at it's finest. They always seem to get us during uneventful days; when we least expect it. For those of you, that think they thwarted their plan...need to put down the comic books. TPTB have no P...we just feed them the energy they need to produce Power! TPTB are practicing their religion...in which they believe has "power". They are idol worshiping and the people are helping them in that worship. Think of all the $$$ generated in one day. MIND BOGGLING!!!
edit on 4-2-2013 by theillusion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join