It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brief Analysis Of The Super Bowl 47 Halftime Show - Masonic Symbolism?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

It can if it makes money off of regular kids and below-average adults!

And it works incredibly well. Just listen to the lot of us. Shameful.

Did anyone notice the interest in secret societies just happened to coincide with Dan Brown's book about opus dei?

C'mon people. Somebody smelled a lucrative opportunity and the sheep lined up thinking they understood something to which the rest of us weren't privy. Typical juvenile tendency.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

You're not the only one to see that...

Fritz Springmeier (look him up, awesome guy) said this:

Beyonce did her occult stuff, dancing on the faces of two women kissing (or if you looked at it another way, a goat head).

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Fritz Springmeier wrote a book called 'The Thirteen Bloodlines Of The Illuminati'.

He has this to say:

For those of you who didn’t watch the Superbowl, but kinda want to hear about it from my perspective…here is my two cents: I went to a restaurant with a 30 foot screen to watch. I have noticed that the past years of Superbowl games have been skillfully crafted entertainment…new records being set, strange plays, new things for sure. I am really suspicious about all this, as it seems to be skillfully orchestrated rather than happening naturally. This time we had a 35 min. power outage in the stadium, which I note seems to be a theme the Powers want us to experience this year. Every time a new all-time record is broke, the announcer knows it the split second it happened, and what the past record was and when it was set, etc. For instance, this year when the Raven’s Jacoby Jones, who runs like a gazelle at Olympic sprint speeds, ran a kickoff 109 yards for a touchdown, the second he got to the goal line the announcer already was declaring the 109 yard return to be a new all-time record as if he were prepared ahead of time for the possibility. Later, it was ruled to be a 108 yard return. There were several themes along with the football entertainment. The Sandy Hook children’s choir danced while singing in the opening ceremony (promoting gun control), and Beyonce did her occult stuff, dancing on the faces of two women kissing (or if you looked at it another way, a goat head). It is sad how easily humanity gives way to pure idol worship, and she was the idol of the moment. The next Hitler will have no problem receiving the worship of the masses. The other theme strongly promoted was patriotism, the Superbowl in essence was not entertainment, but promotion of the U.S. military, it was really a military recruiting program showing our overseas heroes and other military personnel in ways that young men and women would want to sign up to be a hero. This military theme was so strong, I have to ask myself, “What is the next war that they are wanting our unthinking allegiance to support.” I love America, but I hate how the Powers manipulate people’s love of country to support their crimes against humanity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Fritz Springmeier wrote a book called 'The Thirteen Bloodlines Of The Illuminati'.

He has this to say:

Every time a new all-time record is broke, the announcer knows it the split second it happened, and what the past record was and when it was set, etc. For instance, this year when the Raven’s Jacoby Jones, who runs like a gazelle at Olympic sprint speeds, ran a kickoff 109 yards for a touchdown, the second he got to the goal line the announcer already was declaring the 109 yard return to be a new all-time record as if he were prepared ahead of time for the possibility. Later, it was ruled to be a 108 yard return.

I don't know about the rest of the garbage, but this one quote is particularly stupid. It's like he has no knowledge that those announcers have an NFL statistician and spotters. So, yeah, no crap they knew what the record was. It was researched (most likely days before), retained in case there was an opportunity to use it, and the info given to the announcer when the return occurred. And based on where he fielded the ball, it was going to be either 108 or 109. 109 is the longest run you can have, as 110 would mean you were out of the end zone.

I simply don't understand what this guy's point is. Grabbing at non-existing straws.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

He did not write a book about Football.

Find something else to dissect and "discredit".

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Razziazoid

Thanks for the great reply. It's good to have your viewpoint, it brings the event into perspective.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

He did not write a book about Football.

Find something else to dissect and "discredit".

You used the quote, man. I simply pointed out why he was completely wrong. Sorry you prefer the ridiculous over getting the right information.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This thread is about Symbolism, not Football statistics.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Thanks for your view, really, but I see through your tactics. You dissect the "easiest" target to critique. Fritz may be wrong about Football, but he sure as heck knows what he is talking about concerning the Illuminati, MK-Ultra, Project Monarch, and Occult symbolism. I'll send you links if you want. It's really good stuff.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LipstickMystic

Isn't the NFL trying to bring more "football" to the UK... maybe the days are coming.
my .02

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's not a tactic. He makes the claim that the game is predetermined and everyone is just going through the motions. To back up that claim, he uses the example of the kick off being ran back for a touchdown, and the announcer somehow (in his view because it was scripted that way) instantly had the information that he could not possible obtain so quickly if the play wasn't part of the script.

I understand you are not willing to accept that his reasoning is flawed in regards to how the announcer was able to know that the run back was 109 and the record was 108, but if he is that confused about the play, how can we take him serious on the rest?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

but he sure as heck knows what he is talking about concerning the Illuminati,

Are you sure about that? Or does he write the stuff you like to read?

Big difference. If you care at all about the real truth, study up on the real Illuminati and then maybe you might see how you are being led astray.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No, you don't get. I am more than willing to accept if Fritz is wrong about Football being predetermined....even though I know that games can be rigged. Not gonna go into that. I don't see you discrediting anything else that was quoted. You just take an inconsistency and run with it, it's a common tactic used to derail and discredit certain threads.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You have no idea what I know. But, I will read that. And thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

LOL. I don't remember claiming to know anything about your knowledge. I just know what I know. And I think Fritz is an entertainer. He is very good at what he does.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I respect your view. I did make this thread for entertainment purposes only. Not agreeing that Fritz is an entertainer.

Illuminati Formula Used To Create Mind Control Slaves - Fritz Springmeier

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So, basically, anyone who offers a view counter to your thoughts on the subject is using "tactics" rather than engaging in rational discussion? I can't honestly rebuke anything else you quoted from the guy because I have no idea about any of that.

I notice you're apparently big on the whole "disinfo" thing, so I can assume it would not matter what I said. I was just in it for a possible interesting read and came across an error, which I corrected. Said correction resulted in a great amount of consternation from you. I'll move on and let you get back to it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No, not all the time. I am open to all views. I was just pointing out something I've seen happen before.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Assumptions make an ass out of u and me.

so I can assume it would not matter what I said.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The way I see it if the guy either lied to make himself look like he was in the know or he didn’t invest the a small amount of time to research and find out about how announcers get the info on something so simple that is a really good indication of his work ethic.

Either he is incompetent or just full of BS so he shouldn’t be taken seriously. He is basically a writer of fiction. L Ron Hubbard did the same thing and formed a religion. Credibility can only be achieved with verifiable information. You shouldn’t blame others in poking holes in stories if the stories were not so weak then they couldn’t be so easily destroyed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join