It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI nabs Malcolm X grandson en route to Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How about some freaking common sense. We have numerous sanctions in place on Iran, over nuclear proliferation. These may include travel restrictions. Quite possibly this man may have broken the law in even attempting to travel to Iran and violate the sanctions that have been in place since Bush was president.

[ETA] No travel restrictions that I can find,
edit on 2/4/2013 by BubbaJoe because: Did some research

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by corporation

News is just breaking in. How could they just arrest him? FBI arresting an innocent man. There is no reason to have arrested him.

I believe he was attending the Hollywoodism and Zionism conference:
www.fajrfilmfestival.com...

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

How would you even know that he was innocent? Just because you never heard anything about it doesn't mean he wasn't doing covert actions. I am guessing he was doing interesting things abroad. You do not know what underground radicals are capable of.

However, the NDAA is unConstitutional, so we do not know either way.
edit on 4-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe
How about some freaking common sense. We have numerous sanctions in place on Iran, over nuclear proliferation. These may include travel restrictions. Quite possibly this man may have broken the law in even attempting to travel to Iran and violate the sanctions that have been in place since Bush was president.

[ETA] No travel restrictions that I can find,
edit on 2/4/2013 by BubbaJoe because: Did some research

In my view it's Valerie Jarrett they should pick up for having secret dealings with Iran under cover of the State.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by NarrowGate

No, but we should keep an eye on them unless they are Americans whose people happen to hail from Iran. There is a difference.

Maybe you should keep an eye on your own government before you go pointing fingers at other countries..

Iran has harbored terrorists. They should not be surprised the US keeps the pressure on their dumb selfs (talking about Iranian leaders, not the oppressed people).

Like the USA, Al-Qaeda (if they are real of course) didn't produce their weapons themselves.
edit on 4-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

1.No this is clear. My country is morally light years ahead of Iran.

2. What does where weapons are produced have to do with anything? Those terrorists you refer to are real. Yes the US has been forced to fight wars through proxies. It's a cold world get you a hoodie.

Our government does such a good job stopping these terrorists that gullible people have become convinced they do not even exist!

People complain too much.

I read in a book about the Obama Presidency,"The Amateur" by Edward Klein, that the Prez runs everything by Jarrett.... and that she pressured him not to do the Bin Ladin mission, and I think somehow he finally went against her, or someone high up in the military sent Seal Team Six anyway, and I think that is why they were taken out later, because there are factions and Obama is on one side and others are on a different one. Since FBI handled this, it is entirely possible that Obama has nothing to do with it, or he is going to throw somebody under the bus again to suit his agenda.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
double post

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

How is Iran evil?
They aren't evil. What does the "war on terror" have to do with Iran? It isn't very complicated at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What do you guys think, could President Obama be the biological son of Malcolm X? The resemblance is striking, specially between his daughter and the mother of Malcolm X.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Methusalem969

What do you guys think, could President Obama be the biological son of Malcolm X?

No that's utterly ridiculous.

The only thing in common between them is they are black.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Iran is not evil, their theocratic regime are, and especially their covert groups like Quds Force, their affiliates and covert involvement in major acts of global Islamic terrorism since the early 90s... and especially their plans for the future world as they see it.

Evil, even you will know how evil they can be in time.

IMO
edit on 4-2-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Iran is not evil, their theocratic regime are, and especially their covert groups like Quds Force, their affiliates and covert involvement in major acts of global Islamic terrorism since the early 90s... and especially their plans for the future world as they see it.

I don't know what I'm missing but the way Ahmadinejad speaks I can only see good in his opinions.. Everytime he seems to speak, he touches upon things that actually need to be changed including the world view on foreign policy. Are these the quotes of an evil dictator or a some may say, an evil country?

“Our religion prohibits us from having nuclear arms and our religious leader has prohibited it from the point of view of religious law. It's a closed road,”

“The fighting in Palestine is a war between the (whole) Islamic nation and the world of arrogance, ... Today, Palestinians are representing the Islamic nation against arrogance.”

“The Islamic Republic of Iran reiterates its previously and repeatedly declared position that in accordance with our religious principles, pursuit of nuclear weapons is prohibited,”

And heres my favourite one.

“A country, which possesses the biggest nuclear arsenal, embarks on proliferation of nuclear weapons in defiance of the safeguards (of NPT) and threatens to use them against others, is not competent to comment on peaceful use of nuclear know-how by other states,”

Sometimes I wonder who the evil ones really are in this world..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

How is Iran evil?
They aren't evil. What does the "war on terror" have to do with Iran? It isn't very complicated at all.

They are evil for aligning themselves with terrorist organizations. The people are oppressed by tyrants.

You just don't want it to be complicated. They harbor terrorists.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Evil, even you will know how evil they can be in time.

IMO
edit on 4-2-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

What are their plans anyways? It seems their plan is to kill all infidels. If that is the case, I feel we should pre preemptively send condolences to their families.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
Can someone clarify something for me please?

Is the United States at war with Iran?

Has the US officially declared war on Iran, or has Iran officially declared war on the US?

If not, i don't see how anyone travelling to Iran can possibly be any business of the FBI or any other agency.

The revolutionary guard is by legal definition a terrorist organization so fraternizing with terrorists could be something I suppose.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Why are they evil? Who said they were evil?

Or how about the typical leftist rhetoric that any attempt to stop Iran or any other sponsor of terror is just racism and hatred.... except Israel which the left will declare a terrorist state to be stopped....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I don't know what I'm missing but the way Ahmadinejad speaks I can only see good in his opinions.. Everytime he seems to speak, he touches upon things that actually need to be changed including the world view on foreign policy. Are these the quotes of an evil dictator or a some may say, an evil country?

“Our religion prohibits us from having nuclear arms and our religious leader has prohibited it from the point of view of religious law. It's a closed road,”

“The fighting in Palestine is a war between the (whole) Islamic nation and the world of arrogance, ... Today, Palestinians are representing the Islamic nation against arrogance.”

“The Islamic Republic of Iran reiterates its previously and repeatedly declared position that in accordance with our religious principles, pursuit of nuclear weapons is prohibited,”

And heres my favourite one.

“A country, which possesses the biggest nuclear arsenal, embarks on proliferation of nuclear weapons in defiance of the safeguards (of NPT) and threatens to use them against others, is not competent to comment on peaceful use of nuclear know-how by other states,”

The Sunni don't necessarily like Iran because it is mostly Shi'a and they have differing opinions on certain things. Iran subscribes to the coming of the Hidden Imam and there are differences of opinion on this issue. Sunni are more moderate anyway, and the whole Hidden Imam thing is a sort of black magic. I read a Theosophical article on it once, and I cannot find it anymore, but it left a big impression on me.

I also have read that the Muslim Brotherhood has British secret society roots. I think it is an Illuminati invention. I think true Islam has been tweaked to allow for more radical leftist ideals. I also read a few years back that in the early part of the century, the Russians tried to communize Iran, and that some of the clerical religious stuff was a knee jerk reaction.

David Horowitz describes some of the action and origin of MB. He also explains the assassination of Anwar Sadat during the peace talks.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

We go over there and get shot at while trying to install running water and electricity and schools. How dare we bring these things to these countries . We are the bad guys, not the ones strapping bombs to little girls. No it must be us, the ones fighting these evil f*cks. Not the ones using chemical f*cking weapons on humans - do you know how insanely evil that is? Do you know what those do and how painful the death is? Yes believe it or not we are the good guys. This is a fight between a good people and a evil people. Period. F*ck that political correctness.

We go over there and get shot at while trying to install running water and electricity and schools. How dare we bring these things to these countries

You go over there bombing for freedom. You bomb them back into the stone age. Rebuild the infrastructure and charge them for it.

We are the bad guys, not the ones strapping bombs to little girls.

No you are blowing them up from the skies with drones these days...

This is a fight between a good people and a evil people.

No its the same as its ever been. Rich people sending poor people to die so they can make more money.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

You go over there bombing for freedom. You bomb them back into the stone age. Rebuild the infrastructure and charge them for it.

If you are referring to Iraq, they have used chemical weapons on their own people. You are full of it.

No you are blowing them up from the skies with drones these days...

Who? We target terrorists. Civilian casualties MUST be avoided or we end up with more f*cking terrorists. It is not easy.

I said:

This is a fight between a good people and a evil people.

You said:

No its the same as its ever been. Rich people sending poor people to die so they can make more money.

Sad to say, you are right about that part. They are profiting from these wars the taxpayers are paying for.

It is STILL a fight between good and evil here. Just because some rich people are profiting from the war does not change that fact.
edit on 4-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I have never heard about Iran openly endorsing magic, regardless of the kind of "magic". You saying Iran's theosophical position involves magic?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Who? We target terrorists. Civilian casualties MUST be avoided or we end up with more f*cking terrorists. It is not easy.

Some of these posters are apparently not aware of the Rules of Engagement applied by a Leftist admin which puts our guys at risk while pretending to minimize danger to civilians.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Some of these posters are apparently not aware of the Rules of Engagement applied by a Leftist admin which puts our guys at risk while pretending to minimize danger to civilians.

It is not easy and the chain of command makes it even harder on our people over there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join