It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI nabs Malcolm X grandson en route to Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I understand those things may be happening, but what would your government do if people were to revolt against them? Do you think they would give the citizens the keys to the White house and then pack their bags? No, they would be committing crimes against humanity themselves...

As for prisons, what about gitmo? The prisons in Iraq where women are locked up with their children because they are related to an apparent anti US fighter? We can blame the Iranians all we want but when it comes down to it, even your country are guilty.. Wheres the genocide on Human rights watch from Iraq? There isn't one and I cannot take those organisations seriously. Who was the CEO of that organisation not long ago? George Soros publisher...

Soros is the invisible hand behind much of the manipulation of our culture. He reminds me of the evil emperor in Star Wars; his minions are all about bedeviling us, but you don't see him much. He stays behind the scenes, scheming, calculating, making his deals with the Devil and pulling strings. He is the miasma beneath the demon wings of the foot soldiers who do his bidding, the dirtiest of dirty work.

What is truly disgusting about this man is that he tirelessly tries to destroy the very civilization that gave him the opportunity to make billions. Of course, he has made his money through noble pursuits such as breaking currencies, so I'm sure he sold his soul long ago.

Take everything with a pinch of salt when it comes to those a/holes.. It could all be fabricated to suit an agenda while they hide the very same thing your government has been doing over the last 11 years.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Or how about the typical leftist rhetoric that any attempt to stop Iran or any other sponsor of terror is just racism and hatred.... except Israel which the left will declare a terrorist state to be stopped...

Yes that's it, deflect the question and start throwing the left-right labels around.

Why is Iran evil? Who said they were evil?

It's quite clear you can't answer the question.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I guess, from a nation that seems to find the shooting death of a school aged alleged thief as something to be proud of, the public hanging of homosexuals and other 'deviants' would not be considered evil at all.

The US is happy to put mentally disabled people on death row. Could you be kind enough to explain the difference. The US is happy to go to other countries like Iraq and Afghanistan and killed millions of civilians in the process. Dang that looks a lot worse to me than what is going on in Iran.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I didn't say America was innocent ... what I responded to was that you said that you don't think of Iran when you think of oppression. But oppression runs all through Iran. From the Imams to the government to the followers of the neanderthal mentality of morals police beating women in the street for showing an ankle.

That's all.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by DarknStormy

I didn't say America was innocent ... what I responded to was that you said that you don't think of Iran when you think of oppression. But oppression runs all through Iran. From the Imams to the government to the followers of the neanderthal mentality of morals police beating women in the street for showing an ankle.

That's all.

I understand what your saying and I can't say your wrong but I also understand that Iran are trying to preserve what they can of their ancient culture at the same time. I realise that they are guilty, like most governments when it comes to certain crimes. I think its wrong to put our entire focus on them when the very same things, if not worse are happening in a lot of other places in the Middle East and across the world. We like to pick and choose whos doing wrong and right and the same countries tend to always get brought up. Like in your other thread about the Saudi preacher, where is the justice there and that crime will simply vanish into thin air.
edit on 5-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join