It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
See this post related to Petrus Romanus.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks
reply to post by draknoir2

You are under the assumption that other lifeforms don't enjoy art/creating things?

Am I?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

While I cant say for sure whether or not the OP's "message" is authentic; we did receive a message from what appears to be another group of intelligent lifeforms in August 21 2001.

Yes, such "intelligent life forms" have been known to flatten patterns into crops for some time now.

I had assumed that your reply was sarcastic; was it not?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

While I cant say for sure whether or not the OP's "message" is authentic; we did receive a message from what appears to be another group of intelligent lifeforms in August 21 2001.

Yes, such "intelligent life forms" have been known to flatten patterns into crops for some time now.

It was not sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i am ok width it, because not be even worst then now. Probably humans needs masters to live in peace and right way !!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It was not sarcasm.

Ah, my bad then; I am to used to being on the defensive, sorry.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It was not sarcasm.

Ah, my bad then; I am to used to being on the defensive, sorry.

While it was not sarcasm, it does not mean what you think.

You shouldn't be so defensive. People are allowed to believe [or doubt] as they see fit.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alex45
I am really interested by this part of the ET Word Message written and spread in early September 2003:

THE EXTRATERRESTRIALS WORLD MESSAGE 'DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?'

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles [years].

To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no face, you need at least to have enough information that leads to the solution.

As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come.

Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you to an alternative.

What can we offer?

We can offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life, constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradiction of suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to new forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.

WELL, WELL, WELL. 2003 + 10 years = 2013!

Should a BIG REAL DISCLOSURE occur this year?

Note that this message has been translated from French into English by a French speaking people, hence some grammar errors. It appeared in september 2003 in more than 20 languages in the world and is very well known worldwide since then. If you google 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' you get more than ONE BILLION ENTRIES.

It is very weird to see that the Hebrew version is the second best article of Julien's blog among 136 articles of his blog (see in the right column). Does it mean that the Jews are waiting for their Messiah this very year 2013? Is the 'transformed' Julien, as announced in his most recent article, the One?

Will the ETs show up massively as they stated in the message?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/2/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

You should take a look at the Zohar prophecy thread strated a few days ago here on ATS,

They list hebrew year 5337 (2012-2013) as the year of the messiah's arrival.

Also from revelation through God's end time witnesses, Pentecost 2013 is the day of the return (May 19th 2013), so from three different sources (ET/ED, Church of God, and Jewish Zohar) the timing is in sync.

Awesome.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I Love that message.

Thanks for sharing.

It's the best information we can find in 20 years of mostly full-time research.

"Decide Whether We Should Show Up" ...

www.youtube.com...

VIRAL VIDEO!!! ALIENS U.F.Os PROOF SHARE!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I have seen this very interesting thread about the Zohar prophecy. I noticed that March 7th, 2013 is the beginning of the process, and the 25th day of the 6th month of the Hebrew calendar.

It happens that March 7th, 2013 is also the 25th day since Benedict 16th announced his resignation!

Is there some occult connection?

edit on 26-2-2013 by alex45 because: typo

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Will America abolish guns? Fat chance. Will aliens want to show up when the goodest of good on planet Earth still tote guns and kill children? Probably not. I wouldn't!

Sounds like a response from someone still suckling the breast of the MSM, 95% of gun owning Americans would not be the problem, any ET's making an introduction would be wise enough to not be not to be aggressive. The only ones carrying guns that would be a problem would be the government and criminals. Those killing children are criminals and psychopaths and always will be. Even without guns they will still kill. Law abiding Americans are not like that despite the lies you feed from.

I do believe they will make their selves widely known soon, maybe not this year but who knows. The amount of UFO/ET coverage has stepped up considerably all around the world, the Pope has even made statement that they are 'God's Children' too. Seems to me he wouldn't have done that out of a simple whim, especially as much of control freaks that the Church is. They need everyone to fear things to be relevant to their existence, yet he didn't say ET's were Demonic. We have been slowly acclimated to the reality of UFOs/ETs so it won't be such a huge shock for most.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankenCub

Thank you for your post.

I wonder where you have read that 'the Pope has even made statement that they are 'God's Children' too'. Do you have a source? Because it would be a real revolution for the world to hear THE pope saying that extraterrestrials DO EXIST and ARE God's Children too, since Jesus-Christ is supposed to be the ONLY SON OF GOD in the catholic church.

I know that some VERY FEW personalities within the Church have made such a statement, but NEVER heard about the Pope. Do you have a source?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by alex45

I will dig around for it. Was a year or two ago I read it, was around the time he was meeting with the Vatican astronomer and some meeting in Brussels (?)
It may have been "creations" of God. Either way, they are outright admitting of their existence and I have no doubts that they have physical proof locked up in their archives.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This feels like a real message haha. I trust that you are aware of what's going on in the world! If such, this would be a important time to answer. How will they possibly hear us? I don't know... But if they wrote this I believe. Instead of focusing our energies debating politics, which will get us no where - it is too bad and we have no more time left - we should be interested in this kinds of stuff. Let's go guys.

How about we respond "YES" when we read it, and then we all choose a time and respond all together again? What time do u suggest forum? In a couple of hours would be fine with me. I would like at least one other person.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I don't think Aliens would announce their arrival on earth to anyone, especially as they are not new to this planet, its obvious to anyone who cares to make themselves aware that they are coming and going here since time began.. and now they announce they are going to arrive in 2013 in masses, as in what? a few tour busses, why are they telling us of their arrival, do they want us to meet them at the airport? now wouldn't that be disappointing, if they didn't have thier own flying craft.... anyway if they want to continue to visit they won't ask us. they own us. so what can we say that matters?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
An advanced race technology would help humanity. I would welcome it.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

Q; "Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?"
A: "Oh God I hope so. This world needs an enema."

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join