It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
I doubt we'll ever get disclosure. Probably because aliens aren't really visiting us.

And you know that how? Did the fairie tell you? The truth is you don't know what is true and what not, stay open for anything. Aliens may not be flying around 24/7 as believers think but there certainly could have been some visitations, I cannot say for sure, there is enough to not exclude though.

Though the OP's source sounds like another empty words.

And you know that how? Did the fairie tell you? The truth is you don't know what is true and what not, stay open for anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

Well, the rule to stay open for the possibility of aliens excludes having to believe every bogus story on the internet, the one is bogsu sorry, like Rosewell - the Alien Interview, Lacerta Story, this sounds kind of like that one.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alex45
And you know that how? Did the fairie tell you? The truth is you don't know what is true and what not, stay open for anything.

What was the source of the "message" in the OP again?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes this should be the year, everything is unfolding at an exponential rate so I would place this year as the year of contact.

But I would suggest it probably wasn't from something back in 2003. The timelines have collapsed into the NOW, and there really is no "time".

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
While I cant say for sure whether or not the OP's "message" is authentic; we did receive a message from what appears to be another group of intelligent lifeforms in August 21 2001.

Some background:

Carl Sagan, a well known, and beloved Cosmologist; sent a message into outer space using the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico in 1974. He most unfortunately passed away before we received a return message; however the message was received, and in the form of a large "crop circle" next to Chibolton Radio Telescope.

This is probably one of the best communications we have received from "alternate lifeforms"; along with the SETI messages which received back signals which contained advanced encryption algorithms, and the encoded sound of the vibration of the solar system that the message came from.

Here is a video specifically on the reply to Carl Sagan:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks
While I cant say for sure whether or not the OP's "message" is authentic; we did receive a message from what appears to be another group of intelligent lifeforms in August 21 2001.

Yes, such "intelligent life forms" have been known to flatten patterns into crops for some time now.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Will America abolish guns? Fat chance. Will aliens want to show up when the goodest of good on planet Earth still tote guns and kill children? Probably not. I wouldn't!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If aliens do show up, I hope their women are sexy.

I don't really believe in any 'channelled messages' or the likes. I've read many channellings or messages that came from somewhere. I think messages from the 'Andromeda council' is one of the many popular ones.
At times they contradict each other, or even explain something that appeared in a video online, when all it was something very down to Earth. There was one video, which was a sun dog or something, some message said it was a planet or second sun or geo-engineering, need to find it again.

Maybe aliens will come down someday, there is little doubt aliens or intelligent life exists somewhere, but dependent on how, where and when they have developed. So many possibilities as to whether they have been visiting us or not. I think their is evidence to say something has been visiting Earth, or something at least is seen throughout history that we are only just aware of, but don't quite have a clue as to what we are really seeing.
We'll see, maybe. I don't think anything is going to happen over the course of this year though in regards to aliens revealing themselves, sure we'll see some unexplained things and a lot more hoaxes than ever before.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
reply to post by alex45

Well, the rule to stay open for the possibility of aliens excludes having to believe every bogus story on the internet, the one is bogsu sorry, like Rosewell - the Alien Interview, Lacerta Story, this sounds kind of like that one.

I understand your POW but this time it is real. It's not bogus. Many believed that it was an hoax in 2003 and the years after because many were waiting sooo long. But in the middle of this world message text the moment they show up was indicated; 2013.

Eric Julien proved to have received major key scientific explanations and has worked for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project:

ERIC JULIEN IN THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

You could be interested by this article:

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx
reply to post by Quibbler

how do you know that an alien species didn't go through massive ammounts of trail and error? how do you know anything bout another specis from a different planet?

What we know for sure is that, since 2003 the year of this world message, the world has experienced a severe economic crisis in 2008, Katrina, plus several local wars and dramatic events. So, they knew that the following ten years would be made of great sufferings. There are super clues for considering the message as true.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt
No, disclosure would be a horrible idea.

Imagine if they heal all sickness and nobody dies, the world will collapse. Now if they help us with that also then we are basically just living under their rules.

I prefer human control so if they are out there its better we don't know about them.

Im sure they can find an alternate planet for us to live on. Youre right though, no sickness meanse longer life and with that comes the eventual Overpopulation of the earth. It wouldnt be so bad if we moved a few people to other planets that can support our way of life

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Of course, I wanted to point out this part of this long text:

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles [years].

What do you think it would mean in their mind except that they would show up around ten years from the message date?

What surprises me is that the Mayas are waiting for the return of Quetzalcoatl - the Feathered Snake - after December 21 2012, AND that the new Chinese Year, beginning on February 10 2013, is the Year of the Snake. Weird, isn't it?
edit on 6-2-2013 by alex45 because: grammar & typo

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar806

Imagine if they heal all sickness and nobody dies, the world will collapse. Now if they help us with that also then we are basically just living under their rules.

I prefer human control so if they are out there its better we don't know about them.

Im sure they can find an alternate planet for us to live on. Youre right though, no sickness meanse longer life and with that comes the eventual Overpopulation of the earth. It wouldnt be so bad if we moved a few people to other planets that can support our way of life

What if they would speak about a new life in another realm?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar806

Yes, an Earth 2.0 would solve many problems.
Who would leave and who would stay?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I definitely need to get that book! Wouldn't understand half of the science but the message in itself would be a very interesting read regardless of who or what it came from.

Most of us seem to agree that one thing is for certain, we, if nobody else is going to do it, are going to have to stop the madness that are terrorizing humanity. It is complete idiocracy that we still fight over race, religion, resources and power. Complete stupidity.

Honestly, I am ashamed that we call ourselfs human and consider ourselfs to be the ultimate animal on Earth but still don't practice what sets us apart from the other species; humanity, morality, ethics, compassion and justice.
For me, our evolutionary step that made us a superior species was when we evolved compassion and our sense of morality. Intelligence is at least for me, a biproduct of those two.

If we recognize the fact that we are indeed human, a being of higher consciousness and awareness than the other species of the planet, we are ignorant and outright dumb if we weren't to make a conscious effort, united, to move us forward in evolution. We have so much potential!

edit on 9-2-2013 by ABeing because: Added paragraph.

edit on 9-2-2013 by ABeing because: Spelling errors

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABeing
I definitely need to get that book! Wouldn't understand half of the science but the message in itself would be a very interesting read regardless of who or what it came from.

Most of us seem to agree that one thing is for certain, we, if nobody else is going to do it, are going to have to stop the madness that are terrorizing humanity. It is complete idiocracy that we still fight over race, religion, resources and power. Complete stupidity.

Honestly, I am ashamed that we call ourselfs human and consider ourselfs to be the ultimate animal on Earth but still don't practice what sets us apart from the other species; humanity, morality, ethics, compassion and justice.
For me, our evolutionary step that made us a superior species was when we evolved compassion and our sense of morality. Intelligence is at least for me, a biproduct of those two.

If we recognize the fact that we are indeed human, a being of higher consciousness and awareness than the other species of the planet, we are ignorant and outright dumb if we weren't to make a conscious effort, united, to move us forward in evolution. We have so much potential!

edit on 9-2-2013 by ABeing because: Added paragraph.

edit on 9-2-2013 by ABeing because: Spelling errors

I totally agree with you.

In addition, for those who wonder if that message comes from good or bad guys, remember that Eric Julien received this ETs World Message / Referendum in early September 2003. It means two things:

1) a faked channel message would have given a date of ETs appearance far sooner than 10 years later for it would have given a better buzz (like in the Blossom Goodchild case),

2) Eric Julien wasn't in touch with the CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine team yet, and therefore the CIA itself. It's even the way around. Maybe it is due to this ET Message AND the book 'The Science of Extraterrestrials' that a guy like Gordon Novel got in touch with Julien in late 2006.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Spookycolt

Only to the shadow government.... Mr floating skull... guy....

And if that 'shadow government' is giving you all of this fantasy, then what? Let's see, this shadow government certainly has ripped Jesus Christ away from you, this shadow government certainly does flip good for evil and vice versa, and this shadow government certainly encourages all of this media espousing aliens and extraterrestrials....so why is unthinkable that they've pulled a fast one on you?

Do you ever consider that the legends of Greek and Roman gods were just diabolical men who wanted to be worshipped as gods? Now how would they go about convincing the world today of the same? How can the New Age and occult groups push their "councils of enlightened ones" onto a world which presently would largely tell them to take a flying leap? They've laid it all out for you and if you are not cautious, you will swallow the bait and hook. There is only one group on this planet that have become decimated in numbers, true gospel and wisdom from above - Christians and their descendants. Every other religion grows not only in numbers but in strength except one, the only one which had to be overcome in order that it's populace accept the deception. With Christ and God's power, we would not be daydreaming about UFOs nor falling for these wicked plans. But alas, many are literally looking to these 'things' as their saviour already ....can you not yet fathom how men can become worshipped as 'gods' when the populace is already looking to them as saviours?

The irony in this post is hilarious. You talk about how all the religions and even UFOs are tools of evil men to deceive the populous then talk about Christianity like it isn't some tool being used by the very same men you are calling out against the other religions. Fun fact, ALL organized religion (yes even your beloved Christianity) is a tool of evil men to control the populous. To believe otherwise is to be in denial. I know you won't believe me, but I just thought I'd point out the laugh you gave me with your post.

ontopic: By the way my avatar says it all

But seriously, if nothing happens are you going to be the first to say that you were wrong? Or are you going to do the same thing all these other people do when nothing happens and just disappear and hope everyone forgets about you? I'm not saying that nothing will happen, but by going by past experience I'd say that it would be a good idea to err on the side of caution and that maybe this will turn out to be nothing.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I do think that this time - 2013 - will be the good one to get a real disclosure from ETs themselves. Just be patient and the world will be upside down.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

You are under the assumption that other lifeforms don't enjoy art/creating things?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Remember the ETs/Julien 2006 conditional tsunami alert? (explore his blog) No one believed a meterorite / fragment of the then currently exploding SW3 comet would hit the Earth because the fragment would be to small to make any damage in the ocean?

NOW, the astronomers say, well, the Russian meterorite was small enough not to be observed, but big enough to make severe damages (+1,100 injuries).

Julien said that the impact of the fragment of the SW3 comet he was speaking about in 2006 would create such a wave shock in the ocean that the submarine volcanoes would explode and create in turn a massive wave reaching the Atlantic coasts.

People was laughing about Eric Julien and his CONDITIONAL prediction. Now, they are afraid and crying their injured loved ones 7 years later.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join