It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by alex45

According to what scientists? I see no peer reviewed papers, no proof of ET technology. Why do people fall for this, time after time? If there were some new, Earth shaking discoveries, someone would have built them by now. Funny how they won't say who transmitted this and tell you it doesn't matter.

If you correctly explore the blog you will find these articles about the book 'The Science of Extraterrestrials':

SUMMARY OF THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Pascuser, former critic

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS LONG REVIEW, by Mathematician Don Reed

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Éric Julien

September 11th, 2007
“If the hypothesis, fascinating I must admit, of Eric Julien is verified directly or indirectly, so yes, that would explain all the paranormal, I indeed say all the SUPERNATURAL, more exactly all the NATURAL NOT ALREADY EXPLAINED, and one must give to him the Nobel prize of physics”. Michel Carmassi (Phd) French Physicist

“The demonstration is convincing! … I find the whole very well structured and interesting; as for the innovative aspect, not to worry.” Michel Actis, Doctor in Physics, France.
“I am happy to be useful to you. Your views on the phenomenon of time are very interesting to my colleagues and myself.” Alexander Levich, Physicist, President of the Institute of Time Nature Exploration, Russia.

“My opinion of this book is that it is highly coherent. … It is okay that it is coherent, but it is not enough that the pieces all agree among themselves: do they agree with the reality of things? That is where it becomes interesting. In fact, its field of investigation ranges from the microscopic (a study of matter at the fundamental level, the internal structure of the wave of matter, the structure of the electron and of light, the structure of space and of time, fundamental forces, energy, heat, and so on) to the macroscopic (a study of the formation of the galaxies, of gravitation at the universal scale, of missing mass, and so on); giving explanations that are plausible, coherent, and in accordance with the observations that quantum physics and astrophysics have been able to provide but not to explain. … In this sense, it lays the foundations of a new physics with a vision that is unifying and finally fundamentally simple (although abstract), meanwhile paying homage to the labors of those whose ideas have served him in the effort to make explicit, in scientific language, what he had in mind (Ari Letho, Jean-Pierre Garnier-Malet, and so on). … It becomes clear that his theory goes much further than what already exists, and that it is innovative. … The coherence includes paranormal effects (psychic abilities, telepathy, displacement in the spiritual body, memory of dreams, and so on) and explanations relative to the effects of UFOs (displacement of the ships, various visual effects, missing time, creation of crop circles, radiant impacts on nature, and so on). There it become a theory of the super-all, but one that does not need all kinds of lumps to succeed in unifying the various elements: all is based on one unique concept. It s probably one of the best books ever published in ufology from a scientific point of view.” Pascal di Scala, Professor of Mathematics, France.

Having had scientific training (Centrale School Engineer Paris), I found in the book of Eric Julien a well argued development in favor of his absolute Relativity. This new approach, which upsets our usual concepts, seems me to propose solid answers to currently unsolved scientific problems. And, more important in my eyes still, absolute Relativity brings something essential for the comprehension of the spiritual world. I thus can only highly recommend the reading of this book to any person eager to understand who we are . Philippe Pellaumail 44800 Saint-Herblain, France.

It's just few praises. Read all the comments and you will understand.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here are some other comments:

“Eric Julien has worked much to assimilate the laws of physics in their latest development: limited and generalized relativity, quantum mechanics, cosmology. He uses his knowledge of these domains to draw up a theory that would explain the existence of extraterrestrials and how they would reach us, even living so far from us on the universal scale. … This book is very clever, and being scientifically trained, I would have to study it closely to detect possible tricks. In any case this book is a scientific mine. Competent physicists would need to give their opinions on the method and the results. I am pleased to signal the enormous scientific work behind and the certain interest in this book beyond the polemics that it may engender here and there. … This book deserves to be read for the scientific knowledge that it provides. …” Alain Pelosato, Editor in Chief of Science-Fiction Magazine.

Comments of some professional readers

It is huge, it s like a Copernicus revolution just like the one in every millennium in sciences. This may be the most important book ever published on UFOs. I am still suspicious of theories-that-explain-it-all, but this book blew me away and I am bluffed . Michel Picard, author of Les OVNIs, laboratoire du futur (UFOs, Laboratory of Future)

I am still so impressed by your monumental Work that words are missing to express to you the state of plenitude in which it put me in since its discovery, as of its release. Following the good advice of Mr Gurdjieff, I finished his third reading at a rate of a good hour, daily. (Former teacher; to understand is one thing but it is still necessary to have the capacity to express it. What a book!) ( ) Be deeply thanked. 45 years of research and experimentations overall propose many outcomes. You just delivered the Key. I remain startled. Not being of adulating nature, I confess to find myself, this time, exceptionally fulfilled. May your Extra-Knowledge finally illuminate this incipient millennium. Humbly Michel Thomas, France.

“I have no doubt of the great success that your work will have. … I need to admit to you that I consider myself a skeptic, as much on the subject of religion as on the subject of extraterrestrials, but your book has attracted my interest and my scientific curiosity. Although the subject of UFOs did not especially appeal to me, which is to say that it was not a cause for concern in my life, your book is so well written and so well founded that I would really be pleased to translate it.” Carlos Teixera, Translator, Brazil.

“All that I can do is to define your work by what it is not; it is not at all superficial! The tone of the account is constructive and optimistic, the recourse to the first person plural engaging the reader in a direct dialogue with the author. The utmost interest is constantly maintained by means of the prescient questions scattered through the text.” Sorina Sabau, Translator, Romania.

“Eric Julien provides explanations that are plausible, coherent, and in my humble opinion as someone not expert in the domain of the sciences, also all new in the field of Ufology. One of the greatest virtues of the work is its total coherence and cohesion, as all the subjects dealt with are perfectly argued, developed, and justified with respect to the goal that it had set for itself. In addition, it is written in simple and direct language, without academic jargon, in a style that makes understanding it easy and makes reading it a truly pleasant pastime. … I would like to offer you my congratulations, as you have created, in my opinion, a document that is truly intelligent, solid, well documented, and very pleasant to read.” Cristina Rodriguez, Translator, Spain.

“Among the books, so numerous, that enlighten us about the civilizations of the Extraterrestrials, and about paranormal phenomena such as UFOs, that of Eric Julien, The Science of the Extraterrestrials, seems to me to be unique. First, in a referential context, in full mastery of a fluid style of writing, by its logic of reasoning and the organization of its chapters, it provokes an internal conversation in the reader. Then, in order to convince, it argues as objectively as possible, adopting a didactic tone with a clear syntax, without ambiguity, without implications. It is a reading understandable to all; this is very important for the diffusion of its paradigm. As for the content of his work, it takes us to a Space-Time in comparison with which all that has been said and written is nothing! … To go beyond our civilizations almost exclusively devoted to materialism, the work of Eric Julien permits me to be less pessimistic and to believe that the scientific community will look into his theory, certainly a breathtaking prospect: a great revolution of thought may change the course of our human evolution.” Suzie Fontaine, University Professor, Italy.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This text seems eerily like the text found in the law of one.
Which I would recommend to anyone interested in this subject. I am currently halfway threw these 5 books and they have begun to blow my mind/body/spirit complex into a new form of understanding.
Happy traveling my brothers and sisters.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As long as they're here to help, I'm all for them showing up.

Humanity is so messed up, and it doesn't seem to be getting better.
We need fixing. The Earth needs fixing.

We wouldn't be overpopulating, if we put as much energy into research and development as we do figuring out ways of blowing each other up, we'd be in space already looking for new frontiers.

This falls under the category of "would be nice if it happened", but I doubt that it's for real.

Some humans need fixing literally.
Some shouldn't still be breeding.....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

how do you know that an alien species didn't go through massive ammounts of trail and error? how do you know anything bout another specis from a different planet?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

No, disclosure would be a horrible idea.

Only to the shadow government.... Mr floating skull... guy....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

'DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?'

*YES*
edit on 4-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: *YES*

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

you are an amazingly narrow minded and fearful person.. please realise that the world has beem set up to fuel our fears, egos and insecurities,, for the human race to move forwards we have to start thinking beyond this sillyness and become a human being.
edit on 4/2/13 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alex45

What leads you to believe aliens ever sent us a message? I'll rephrase that...what evidence exists that we've ever been contacted by an alien race?

I'll leave you to ponder that and the following:

Don't hold your breath. 2013 will be just like last year (In UFology). If we come into contact with an alien race, its likely going to be through the efforts of science and our space program (However underfunded and dwindling it may be at the moment.). Its possible some advanced civilization will contact us at some point...but, there's no evidence it has happened yet. None.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

And there's a lot of evidence that would say otherwise as well. I'm not going into a debate over symantics of what proof. This is ATS believe what you will.

Everyones been talking disclosure and it seems like the "Whole" is ready for something. Whatever that may be or how it goes down is unknown.

They are having the Disclosure Event in Washington this year End of March beginning of April. They've broadcasted over TV countless show's w/ Debunkers and one's they cannot. There is more people watching the skies more than every. Begining of 2013 they say that they will find another Earth that follow's the "Goldy Lock" theory. Not even a week later they say they found one, right in our own Milky Way Galaxy (Candy Bar not associated)

So I'd say if they are out there. Land and shut these Ego's up because it's becoming very Rhetorical w/ the non-believer's of everything.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

No, disclosure would be a horrible idea.

Only to the shadow government.... Mr floating skull... guy....

And if that 'shadow government' is giving you all of this fantasy, then what? Let's see, this shadow government certainly has ripped Jesus Christ away from you, this shadow government certainly does flip good for evil and vice versa, and this shadow government certainly encourages all of this media espousing aliens and extraterrestrials....so why is unthinkable that they've pulled a fast one on you?

Do you ever consider that the legends of Greek and Roman gods were just diabolical men who wanted to be worshipped as gods? Now how would they go about convincing the world today of the same? How can the New Age and occult groups push their "councils of enlightened ones" onto a world which presently would largely tell them to take a flying leap? They've laid it all out for you and if you are not cautious, you will swallow the bait and hook. There is only one group on this planet that have become decimated in numbers, true gospel and wisdom from above - Christians and their descendants. Every other religion grows not only in numbers but in strength except one, the only one which had to be overcome in order that it's populace accept the deception. With Christ and God's power, we would not be daydreaming about UFOs nor falling for these wicked plans. But alas, many are literally looking to these 'things' as their saviour already ....can you not yet fathom how men can become worshipped as 'gods' when the populace is already looking to them as saviours?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

So I'd say if they are out there. Land and shut these Ego's up because it's becoming very Rhetorical w/ the non-believer's of everything.

1. Who says I am not a believer? I certainly think its possible that alien beings may exist elsewhere in the universe. I am a fan of science and discounting the possibility is not scientific at all.

2. There's no ego here but, in the absence of tangible and credible proof and sources.....internet rumors, testimony under hypnosis, blurry photos....they mean nothing. The beauty of science is that you do not discount the possibility of something...but you also do not believe on pure faith and third party accounts/claims when it can't be verified.

3. There's nothing wrong with "debunking" anything when it can in fact, be debunked. Its hilarious how the term is thrown around here in a negative connotation. It makes UFO enthusiasts come off more and more like lunatics. Skepticism is sane. Verifying and testing claims, theories and ideas is how we got this far. We didn't simply take someone's word for it. We made sure the results/evidence was real.

Anyone who believes outrageous claims in the absence of actual proof, is a fool.

edit on 4-2-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I doubt we'll ever get disclosure. Probably because aliens aren't really visiting us.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Irrelevant Drivel

Then why would they *ASK*?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alex45
A true scientific revolution according to scientists.

Which scientists said that? Exactly what were these "scientific revolutions"? Why have none of these "scientific revolutions" surfaced in 10 years?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

How could you be certain that this is not yet another subtle manoeuvre of the "third party" to better enslave you?

Although this question was asked, I never felt it was clearly answered.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh, youre all just soo...so jaded

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
I doubt we'll ever get disclosure. Probably because aliens aren't really visiting us.

And you know that how? Did the fairie tell you? The truth is you don't know what is true and what not, stay open for anything. Aliens may not be flying around 24/7 as believers think but there certainly could have been some visitations, I cannot say for sure, there is enough to not exclude though.

Though the OP's source sounds like another empty words.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by alex45
A true scientific revolution according to scientists.

Which scientists said that? Exactly what were these "scientific revolutions"? Why have none of these "scientific revolutions" surfaced in 10 years?

Did you read the praises above and did you explore the blog? You will find answers...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join