It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just flew overhead.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The point Im making is your mind or belief structure about the world is the limits to what you will see (ie this is remember seeing) because even the skeptics are experiencers and just don't know it.

However, whatever a persons mindset or belief, just seek yourself, for from my experiences, anytime the student is ready, the teacher appears. oft times that will include seeing something interactive in the sky

But don't try to put another seeker in a box. Here on earth, we need to wake up and become seekers and proactive doers, flow our Whole into all we do. That seems to be what we're here for.

Bruce said this "Under the skies, under the heavens there is but One Family." Look up.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Originally posted by 0mage
i am not wrapping anything mystical about this video in case u havent noticed. that's all unity_99's doing jumping the gun. i came for debunkers to put forth a rational vehicle that this could possibly be. the rules are set based on my observations and now you would have to work within them..

Which is why I responded to unity-99's post in that answer and not yours.

im still surprised noone said "spy satellite"

A spy satellite is still a satellite and I've already told you that it was moving too slow for a satellite.

so much for yall thinking outside the box.

You asked for an answer and I gave you my opinion. Don't go getting your knickers in a twist because it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear.
edit on 4/2/2013 by PheonixReborn because: (no reason given)

my nickers dont twist.. i dont wear any. but while ur getting carried away with the topic of delusion.. there is a very logical premise governing this thread. here logicists get to roam with all their best logic. i am just saying.. if a plane is your final answer then fine.. but i can tell u now.. that is not the answer.

aprecise reason i cant get into the depth perception against a black background. i know scientists state that as a limit.. but it can change. but i dont want to get into that here. let us just assume that the object was not in earth's regular airplane flight level atmosphere. do u have any better ideas?
edit on 4-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Look mate, if an airplane is far enough away and heading towards you you will not see the nav lights. This is because they will be burnt out by the forward facing headlights. A plane on this flightpath i.e. towards you will appear to be stationary or moving very slowly until it banks left or right and then it appears to start moving.

There have been countless videos posted on here and YouTube showing exactly the same characteristics as shown in your video. They have all proved to be aircraft.

I've tried my best to enlighten you but I don't think you really wanted anyone explaining this video did you?

And with that... I'm going to stop wasting my breath and time.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

Look mate, if an airplane is far enough away and heading towards you you will not see the nav lights. This is because they will be burnt out by the forward facing headlights.

so ur saying this craft was facing my direction so that the "forward facing headlights" were burning out the coloured navigation lights WHILE moving sideways? and in a direction away from my position?

sounds more like a helicopter. no?

u speak with a lot of conviction but dont expect it not to be tested.

And with that... I'm going to stop wasting my breath and time.

think about it.. and let me know where my logic is off.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

let me add this.. i was facing east at sunset. the sun had almost pretty much completely set in the west and the east was dark.

At what time did you record this?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

somewhere between 6 and 6:30pm eastern

my first copies to the pc are datestamped at 6:35pm

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Have to ask then, why come on asking "Can anyone tell me what satellite took a northeasterly direction flight path over the earth just now?" at 9:12?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Have to ask then, why come on asking "Can anyone tell me what satellite took a northeasterly direction flight path over the earth just now?" at 9:12?

because im taking advantage of the fact that there may be ufologists more versed in the topic than i on ats about various type of aircrafts. i thought id get a logical explanation. but so far im not so sure we've got one. was thinking maybe there were other satellites besides the iss it could be. im a bit surprised that it now seems that noone's got nuthin. lol .

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

What relevant information did you expect when you're misleading time frame is 3 hours off?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

What relevant information did you expect when you're misleading time frame is 3 hours off?

i see.. so u want it in a more timely manner.

i'll see what i can do

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

i'll see what i can do

NO. It's about your deceptive practices.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

i'll see what i can do

NO. It's about your deceptive practices.

LOL hmm.. and what's that?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
just saw 3 more in the space of 30 minutes.

one headed ENE having to face south and look up.

one then came from the south heading NNE and covered the entire sky from south to north in about 30 -45 seconds

the last one just headed SSE over barbados. viewing east it was almost directly over head.

no video this time my camera sucked. these ones were too high and small for it to pick up. there were airline planes flying as well and u could see that whatever these were had to be so super high.

what are our highest flying planes? pretty sure they would be on an international flight path. theyre higher than even the highest planes i see round here by a huge gap. each of these three was about the same height.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
*** GET ON TOPIC ***

This means everyone !!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Can anyone tell me what satellite took a northeasterly direction flight path over the earth just now? I have video from a 8mp camera. but ill refrain from posting it for now as it's nothing unusual in terms of other ufo videos which show a star moving. however, im ruling out all in-atmosphere flight vehicles as this was obviously and simply way too high to be anything in our atmosphere.

Anything else, file a complaint, your post here will be removed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join