Something just flew overhead.

page: 2
11
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by Unity_99
Though saying it is or isn't of ET origin is mere speculation unless it interacted. Did it?


How would he know? He thinks what he recorded was over Africa.


actually no i dont think it is over africa. as u can see from the diagram i placed it somewhere in the middle of the ocean between south america and africa before heading ENE toward and over africa but out into space.




posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
hopefully someone has an answer? isnt this ats? where are the suggestions? where are the debunkers?



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage
 


The camera is proof you saw something. The fading or reappearing, isn't something you could prove to the observer, thats the subective part. I'm an experiencer and our family has had really low sightings, that greeted me, appeared out of no where and then flew soundlessly over our house at between 50-200 feet roughly, guessing, but its hard to do the height thing, what I would call, very low plane height, you know the small planes. 50 feet for the one, that was to say, roughly the size of one of the pine trees out back, thats how I eyeballed it. My son witnessing. And even had a black chopper show up frequently, my son kept telling me, and then called me out for this.

But you can't prove it that way, though those agencies who deal with surveillance and choppers probably have some kind of records, we'll never get those.

When I mean subjective interaction. There are a few ways that happens, you feel the connection to the craft, and think certain thoughts, and they respond, grow brighter, vanish, reappear. You know when its going to disappear as if they said goodbye.

By the way if any feeling of connection to that craft occurred, there is probably more that took place, that you don't remember....



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
oh yeah.. not to long ago i was showing a friend one. it was heading southwest at blazing speed, he just couldnt see it.. it was tiny.. so high it must have been somewhere in the galaxy.. not even in our earth orbit. but anyway.. i was looking at it and pointing but he just couldnt see it.. so i was like.. ok u know what wait.. let's see if it comes back.. and not a minute later with my eyes peeled it started coming back along the same flight path it disappeared now heading northeast.. this time.. he finally saw it. it headed mostly in a straight smooth line, covering ground like no aircraft.. seemed to make an S shape meander around and between some stars.

i felt like it responded to my mental plea to come back so he can see it. it was his first time seeing anything like it. his eyes just glazed over, could not compute..and gave up trying to rationalize it with suggestions like it was a pidgeon. i left it there as well acting as mystified about it all as he lol.

about the fading out.. ive got that on film too after a little amateurish camera trouble (i did not even know how to properly operate the app lol). it's a short clip and the camera loses focus for a couple seconds. i figured i wont post it cuz it's lame lol. plus ive got to cut out the last minute or two as i thought i stopped the cam but it kept recording for a while after the shot.
edit on 4-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage
 


I'd do a few of the meditation excercises on my last thread, under my profile, and connect with your soul and your Source, concept of God/Goodness, Family, the Water, and ask questions, seek to remember.

You're being woken up, to start to get unglued perhaps, from all the programs and start to reach higher ground, and help everyone around you do the same. Thats my opinion. Sure there are more negative experience and more control type encounters, but when you choose to see positive, greet those on patrol for Goodness, and Love, with Love, have a Good Spirit that wishes happiness and kindness for all, this draws good in, and helps one rise above the other.

I think that you're getting the interaction, and choosing to see this may bring another siting.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
pretty sure id see one today if stood outside and paid attention. who knows.. maybe i will and have another video to add later.

u carry a good message. but before i get into the actual mystical connection. i would really like some of the top explanations from ats' best ufologists in an attempt to debunk them or explain them away.

if any explanation comes even close to rational, i may consider the sighting debunked.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
Can anyone tell me what satellite took a northeasterly direction flight path over the earth just now? I have video from a 8mp camera. but ill refrain from posting it for now as it's nothing unusual in terms of other ufo videos which show a star moving. however, im ruling out all in-atmosphere flight vehicles as this was obviously and simply way too high to be anything in our atmosphere.


Underlined above how do you work that out from a crap phone video?



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage
 


I don't think Bruce Lee's message, writings, philosophy are at odds with anyone who has other spiritual beliefs, they are just an extra nudge. But, the open your mind, be water, does tend to relate to deprogramming from the world's values, which is actually the base message that Christ gave.

According to some great ufology posters/writers, like Sleeper/Lou Baldin and John Lear, we're all experiencers, we've all had checkups, our lives are managed all along, at every moment. So, considering that, the ones who share an experience, they're only the ones who might remember parts of theirs.

So when you're quietly meditation, asking questions of your Soul, or God/Family, Goodness/Love basically, and you are striving to become your soul, the bigger ocean of it. You are the student, the one who knows little. But you're also your Infinite Self, since there is no time, and a branch of the vine, of the ocean of the water of the Family of Love encompassed in Divine Spirit. Thus, the you in you, is not just student, but a good teacher as well. So, inside lies some things you might need to know, that maybe Family has been waiting for you to seek on.

We're supposed to knock on the door, and seek. When we do, when the student is ready the teacher arrives.

I've viewed my experiences in ufology as a wake up call, being nudged to see more, research more, find more. And when I think I''m stuck and stagnating, another door opens.

I see, actually experienced, brothers and sisters saying via sightings; wake up, the world is not what you think, time to wake up, seek for more, don't waste "time" for even though it doesnt exist, each moment is precious.

What I really liked about Bruce Lee's message, is first of all, I was at a spot where the doors were all shut, and suddenly it opened. And just rapid understanding of what was meant to be the next step, and it seemed had a really good teacher. Just so thankful, thanking Bruce nonstop. Next, I'm seeing, become unglued, snap snap, put your whole into it, snap snap. Proactive, don't just think of a goal, start to do it. Strive for excellence in life, in relationships, not just let opportunities go by, don't waste precious moments.

So, to me, it goes from sitings to seeking, to a wonderful message, and I just feel humbled, thankful, awed and grateful. We have a wonderful Family of Love up there and they're rooting for us, to get through this earth plane, which is very difficult if we're ready, to take each step. They don't force us to be ready, but sometimes crafts appear that seem to tease and lift the veil. They don't want us stuck in a groove repeating the same mistakes.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by 0mage
Can anyone tell me what satellite took a northeasterly direction flight path over the earth just now? I have video from a 8mp camera. but ill refrain from posting it for now as it's nothing unusual in terms of other ufo videos which show a star moving. however, im ruling out all in-atmosphere flight vehicles as this was obviously and simply way too high to be anything in our atmosphere.


Underlined above how do you work that out from a crap phone video?


umm.. from my eyes?

oh maybe i should mention i have mathematical measure eyes. no not kidding. i can calculate things by looking at them. not saying it's perfectly accurate. but we're looking at a minimum of earth orbit and beyond by my estimate.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by 0mage
 


I don't think Bruce Lee's message, writings, philosophy are at odds with anyone who has other spiritual beliefs, they are just an extra nudge. But, the open your mind, be water, does tend to relate to deprogramming from the world's values, which is actually the base message that Christ gave.

According to some great ufology posters/writers, like Sleeper/Lou Baldin and John Lear, we're all experiencers, we've all had checkups, our lives are managed all along, at every moment. So, considering that, the ones who share an experience, they're only the ones who might remember parts of theirs.

So when you're quietly meditation, asking questions of your Soul, or God/Family, Goodness/Love basically, and you are striving to become your soul, the bigger ocean of it. You are the student, the one who knows little. But you're also your Infinite Self, since there is no time, and a branch of the vine, of the ocean of the water of the Family of Love encompassed in Divine Spirit. Thus, the you in you, is not just student, but a good teacher as well. So, inside lies some things you might need to know, that maybe Family has been waiting for you to seek on.

We're supposed to knock on the door, and seek. When we do, when the student is ready the teacher arrives.

I've viewed my experiences in ufology as a wake up call, being nudged to see more, research more, find more. And when I think I''m stuck and stagnating, another door opens.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


ive always said if aliens come and ask me to go with them id go. it wont even matter if it's for a cook book. lol. id head out into space and see # never before seen before i die. i consider experiences priceless.. some of them.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage
 


I added a bit more to my post, but don't want to write too much uselessly either. However, you've probably already been there if you can lift the veil on memories.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
umm.. from my eyes?

oh maybe i should mention i have mathematical measure eyes. no not kidding. i can calculate things by looking at them. not saying it's perfectly accurate. but we're looking at a minimum of earth orbit and beyond by my estimate.

I think you're deluding yourself... or perhaps your eyes are several miles apart.

What you saw was FAR too slow to be a satellite. My immediate thought was "airplane - high and far away."

I'm sorry to rain on your parade. I know you want it to be something exciting (and that you have superpowers!) but the simplest explanations are usually correct.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PheonixReborn
 


Thats your journey. You can believe what he saw, and even video'd is anything you want, but it doesnt make it so.
Everyone has to make choices and they live with their choices too, people can pay attention and try to reach the next level, try to lift the veils here, or they can waste time and just be programmed by their masters. Its up to us.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Originally posted by 0mage
umm.. from my eyes?

oh maybe i should mention i have mathematical measure eyes. no not kidding. i can calculate things by looking at them. not saying it's perfectly accurate. but we're looking at a minimum of earth orbit and beyond by my estimate.

I think you're deluding yourself... or perhaps your eyes are several miles apart.

What you saw was FAR too slow to be a satellite. My immediate thought was "airplane - high and far away."

I'm sorry to rain on your parade. I know you want it to be something exciting (and that you have superpowers!) but the simplest explanations are usually correct.


u can hardly rain on my parade with a baseless personal attack. i suppose u viewing this thru the camera video have a better estimate than me looking with my own eyes. the camera doesnt do it justice. also are u mathematically gifted? just a question.

u dont think i know what a plane looks like when flying and at high altitudes? anyway, once ur finished assuming im incompetent in using my senses let me know.

no passenger plane can fly that high.. it was a big bright golden orb. the camera projects it blueish and smaller and less defined than it looked irl.

but please try again, ur answer was not accepted.
edit on 4-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by PheonixReborn
 


Thats your journey. You can believe what he saw, and even video'd is anything you want, but it doesnt make it so.
Everyone has to make choices and they live with their choices too, people can pay attention and try to reach the next level, try to lift the veils here, or they can waste time and just be programmed by their masters. Its up to us.


Or they can say "That looks exactly like something I've seen myself many, many times before so I'm pretty certain I know what it is." rather than clutching at straws and trying to wrap it up in semi-mystical claptrap.

You walk your path - just don't come running to the rest of us when you bump your head against the dead-end.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by PheonixReborn
 


Thats your journey. You can believe what he saw, and even video'd is anything you want, but it doesnt make it so.
Everyone has to make choices and they live with their choices too, people can pay attention and try to reach the next level, try to lift the veils here, or they can waste time and just be programmed by their masters. Its up to us.


Or they can say "That looks exactly like something I've seen myself many, many times before so I'm pretty certain I know what it is." rather than clutching at straws and trying to wrap it up in semi-mystical claptrap.

You walk your path - just don't come running to the rest of us when you bump your head against the dead-end.


i am not wrapping anything mystical about this video in case u havent noticed. that's all unity_99's doing jumping the gun. i came for debunkers to put forth a rational vehicle that this could possibly be. the rules are set based on my observations and now you would have to work within them..

im still surprised noone said "spy satellite"

so much for yall thinking outside the box.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
it would explain why local radar doesnt pick these things up.. theyre not in earth's orbit.

while it's night time earth is facing the dark side of space. we can see any number of things in our skies as a result. and no E.T. is not outruled. the objects could be in our atmosphere, in orbit range, or far far beyond orbit.

let's try to be mature about it yes? it's a discussion.. not a pack of hyenas negotiating over a meal.
edit on 4-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

u can hardly rain on my parade with a baseless personal attack. i suppose u viewing this thru the camera video have a better estimate than me looking with my own eyes. the camera doesnt do it justice. also are u mathematically gifted? just a question.

No, I'm not 'mathematically gifted.' Nor are you. Depth perception is a function of the distance between your eyes. As I said, unless your eyes are significantly further apart than the rest of the human race, then nor are you. Just an answer.


u dont think i know what a plane looks like when flying and at high altitudes? anyway, once ur finished assuming im incompetent in using my senses let me know.

I didn't say you were incompetent. I said you were deluded. I think your eyes work just as well as everyone else's.


no passenger plane can fly that high..

You DO NOT KNOW how high it was! It was a point light against a dark sky. You DO NOT HAVE superpowers.


but please try again, ur answer was not accepted.


Fine. I gave you a logical explanation but its obvious I can't shake your belief that you have sensory powers the rest of the human race can only dream of.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
i am not wrapping anything mystical about this video in case u havent noticed. that's all unity_99's doing jumping the gun. i came for debunkers to put forth a rational vehicle that this could possibly be. the rules are set based on my observations and now you would have to work within them..

Which is why I responded to unity-99's post in that answer and not yours.


im still surprised noone said "spy satellite"

A spy satellite is still a satellite and I've already told you that it was moving too slow for a satellite.


so much for yall thinking outside the box.

You asked for an answer and I gave you my opinion. Don't go getting your knickers in a twist because it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear.
edit on 4/2/2013 by PheonixReborn because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Originally posted by 0mage

u can hardly rain on my parade with a baseless personal attack. i suppose u viewing this thru the camera video have a better estimate than me looking with my own eyes. the camera doesnt do it justice. also are u mathematically gifted? just a question.

No, I'm not 'mathematically gifted.' Nor are you. Depth perception is a function of the distance between your eyes. As I said, unless your eyes are significantly further apart than the rest of the human race, then nor are you. Just an answer.


u dont think i know what a plane looks like when flying and at high altitudes? anyway, once ur finished assuming im incompetent in using my senses let me know.

I didn't say you were incompetent. I said you were deluded. I think your eyes work just as well as everyone else's.


no passenger plane can fly that high..

You DO NOT KNOW how high it was! It was a point light against a dark sky. You DO NOT HAVE superpowers.


but please try again, ur answer was not accepted.


Fine. I gave you a logical explanation but its obvious I can't shake your belief that you have sensory powers the rest of the human race can only dream of.


try not to be silly. is that your final answer? that this was a plane? if that is your final answer i will hold it and we will see how it stands up against future video. i dont know where u get the idea that i am insisting this is Aliens. it is unidentified, and i understand the weaknesses u speak of in depth perception, but u do not understand why i am certain this was higher than any aircraft.

let me add this.. i was facing east at sunset. the sun had almost pretty much completely set in the west and the east was dark. meaning.. that this object to get a golden glow from the sun, so bright that it blocked out all the navigation lights from blinking (red and blue and in fact there was no strobe whatsoever) means that the underbelly of the craft would have to be collecting rays from the sun to obtain that golden glow.. however if u conjure the scene in ur mind.. given the situation.. this would not be possible.

had i been looking west in recently set skies then this object could pick up light from the sun and bounce it back due east in golden rays.

now.. one plausible explanation upon numerous calculations i was able to do in my mind rather quickly under the laws of logic.. is that this object was far enough out of orbit to still catch the back side of the earth facing the sun and reflect light off it's face towards the earth. let me know when and where im not making sense.





new topics
top topics
 
11
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join