It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are human hybrids possible/a good idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is a question for those who have seen the episode of conspiracy theory about human chimp hybrids
www.youtube.com...
I found this interesting, now the russian expiriment with insemianting chimps failed and dosent work but we now know that with gene splicing we can cross bacteria with plants, fish with tomatos and other combinations. so splicing chimps and humans could be possible but what I want to know is would some government actualy attempt to create one for military or police use or something else.
Im interested to see if anyone here thinks this might be happening somewhere in the world and for what purposes

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

No, I don't think it's possible because Homo sapiens and Pan troglodytes are two different species with 46 chromosomes and 48 chromosomes, respectively (this is not the only constraint).

It's highly improbable for these two different genera to produce viable offspring because certain parts (known as "pericentric inversions") of the DNA in chimpanzees differ from our own, preventing a naturally occurring hybrid birth.

And no I don't think it's a good idea simply because of the ethical implications of such an experiment. What rights would this humanzee have? Can it even be considered "human"?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

I mentioned a faild expirirment to do that, what i was more talking abut is through the technology used to make gmos

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
As for possible, they're doing far worse. As for ethical. Nope. As for sting operation and one day they get rounded up and put in holding tanks for massive counseling. I certainly hope so, was shown this and am looking forward to something positive being done for them, who are so insane as to think they can harm beings in the manner they do.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

1 thinks it would happen in un locatable zones by most where some interesting labs are but extremely dangerous this is why they must be implodable or located in implodable areas were their explosions would be seen from above as some test of some kind... @ is it possible 1 seldomly doubts anything not proven to be fake impossible.

Just hope they who do know what they are doing and still @ times its wild for 1 feels/sees a large winged like being like 12-15 ft tall claws and all in cages for some reason at times, in the visions.. its telelink is odd but could be a filter glitch so processes.... unsure

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

1. Cuba

2. Phillipines

3. North Korea.

4. Underground all over the place, such as Colorado.

5. Lets not forget China and even Russia!

6. David Rockefeller is right up to his eyeballs in it, and many others.

When a country is closed off, like Cuba and North Korea, and third world and run by gangsters like Black Ops. Then, that is where they head and do their evil stuff.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That would be a better way to run it under better contolled conditions but I doubt they have full control of what they are doing

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I've been told they've contaminated much of the meat for retail, with human dna to deliberately force cannibilism and also, I would imagine to enhance pain and suffering in the animal.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

As long as the Hybrid was made in the golden ratio
and got to experience a happy existence i think human hybrids would be ok.
especially if it were a cross between an extraterrestial and a Human.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

As long as the Hybrid was made in the golden ratio
[/quote
what is the golden ratio

top topics

join