It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slain Former Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Talks Gun Violence In Recent Guns.com Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: milomilo

And that means what to Americans?

just stop the culture of gun in your country. the only thing these guns can bring is death and misery.

look at the murders at somalia where everyone have a gun, or in brazillian favella , or in mexico.. whats the point of these gun ownership ? are you by having gun feel superior to your neighbour ? do you see how dangerous is a person with deadly firearm ? especially person who was deployed to combat zone and already killed people there ..

why keep trying to argue wih gun ownership and gun safety when the reality is harsh ? are you closing your eyes and ears to the massive number of deaths from gun violence?

and wasnt an ex US marine used a rifle to shot his own president back then ? if that is not a solid evidence i dont know what else.. also remember the ex marine who snapped and climb into clock tower and shooting innocents.. gun in the hand of killers with military training is not debatable, should be banned.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo
why americans have to be allowed to have murder weapons in their hands ?

So we do not end up like Greece where soldiers were whacking the crap out of protesters. You think that would have happened if they were armed?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

why americans have to be allowed to have murder weapons in their hands ?

So we do not end up like Greece where soldiers were whacking the crap out of protesters. You think that would have happened if they were armed?

wait

you need the gun rights / ownership so you can attack the police to enforce your will against goverment's will? isnt that armed rebellion ? like in eastern ukraine ? would be cool if you also stock up on RPG or LAW or some Ma Deuce to stop the uparmored police vehicles nowadays

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

YES,yes it is. THAT was intended by the Constitution FOR that purpose. I'm sure LENIN would have hated it.
They won't let us have explosive ammo ( IF they did it would cost me 200.00 US per round)and .50 cals are too expensive and too heavy.338 will do fine.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

YES,yes it is. THAT was intended by the Constitution FOR that purpose. I'm sure LENIN would have hated it.
They won't let us have explosive ammo ( IF they did it would cost me 200.00 US per round)and .50 cals are too expensive and too heavy.338 will do fine.

why would civilia need explosive ammo for ? to attack bears an deers in their bunkers?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

WE DON'T ,it's for entertainment.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
i have a suspicion , what if this murderous SEAL in fact asking the guy to be shot ? as some kind of assisted suicide ? maybe he cant deal with his own SEAL version of PSTD and he want to die but too afraid to pull the trigger himself ? so he ask a guy who used to be in the unit that shoot everything in sight ?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No trigger pulling is easy.
You don't trust YOUR military?
edit on 20-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

you need the gun rights / ownership so you can attack the police to enforce your will against goverment's will? isnt that armed rebellion ?

Yes, and the Founders understood that armed rebellion, while not a desired situation, was all the is left to a populace in the case of a tyrannical government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join