It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jodi Arias / Travis Alexander murder case: Your thoughts?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike2smith
reply to post by Dryson

Jodi killed Travis because he was dumping her. She couldn't take that reality because she is psycho. If she couldn't have him, then no other woman would ever have him.

Exactly,this is my opinion as well.Also,I don't think Travis was a pedophile.Pedophiles like little kids,not grown women.And correct me if I'm wrong but they can't like both kids and women.As said before,I believe Travis was "fed" these fantasies by Jodi,she liked that kinky stuff.Then after she butchered the man,she used those fantasies to drag him through the mud.That is one twisted chick!
edit on 12-7-2013 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyeddie68

Originally posted by mike2smith
reply to post by Dryson

Jodi killed Travis because he was dumping her. She couldn't take that reality because she is psycho. If she couldn't have him, then no other woman would ever have him.

Exactly,this is my opinion as well.Also,I don't think Travis was a pedophile.Pedophiles like little kids,not grown women.And correct me if I'm wrong but they can't like both kids and women.As said before,I believe Travis was "fed" these fantasies by Jodi,she liked that kinky stuff.Then after she butchered the man,she used those fantasies to drag him through the mud.That is one twisted chick!
edit on 12-7-2013 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

That's right. Also, Pedophiles will usually hook up with a woman to get to her kids. Jodie is just plain evil.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I keep reading where people think Aries is a sociopath. The notion that Jody Aries is a sociopaths is
absurd. Put it this way, if she is a sociopath then she needs to go back to sociopath school 101 and start
over. Because she's just not very good at it. She is more likely the personality type that cult leaders and
sociopaths look for to do their bidding. A woman who is easily controlled and susceptible to their charisma and
mind games. In fact, I see Travis Alexander as the sociopath in this case.

Especially with him being involved in both the cult like Mormon church, and the PPL ponzi scam, as well as
evidently somehow mixed up in a mortgage scam as well. He fits the profile perfectly. The clean "boy next door"
trust worthy outward appearance masking a calculating, manipulative, personality, covertly ready to work his
charm or whatever it takes, to get what he wants, or needs. As opposed to Arias who has more of a spontaneous creative personality. Someone who is outwardly emotional and erratic, who acts and reacts based on emotion rather then in a calculating precise manor.

Sociopaths are well liked and go out of their way to fit into society. Their what media and the
general social norm considers to be the perfect citizens, until one see's past their likable persona that is.
Jeffery Dalmer's neighbors all though he was a quiet upstanding citizen, to later find out that he like humans
just a bit too much!

I also think that the whole pedophile, perverted sex-capades thing, that has been the focus of all this, is
nothing more then a red herring. Alexander was involved in too many shady endeavors. None of which it seems,
have been thoroughly investigated. When there is money involved, especially illicit funds from sources that are
at very least a bit grey in nature, there are motives for murder.

Something else I find interesting is that in Arias so called "Ninja" story. She claimed a man and a woman broke
in and killed Travis Alexander. Several things about this story that interests me. Up front one can tell that
it is by far a rehearsed story. Definitely not a story a sociopath would give. However, if one listens to the story several times, even though it sounds like rambling, you can get a sense of consistency from it.

I also find it very interesting that she said a man and a woman were involved. Then, a man, (Joshua Freeman)
who was involved with both Arias and Alexander, and a woman, (Ashley Reed Thompson) who was friends of
Alexander and was about to move in, as well as her husband being involved in a mortgage scam, and connected to Alexander, supposedly commits suicide by gunshot to the back of the head, and no caliber of gun listed in the autopsy. And on the same day Arias was arrested. Sounds like someone's cleaning up loose ends to me.

There are so many unexplained, and under investigated issues to all this that it should of cast more then just
reasonable doubt to her guilt.

A good link to a site that lists many of the mysteries is: www.occupyhln.org...
edit on 12-7-2013 by global_adventurer because: forgot to post a related link I wanted to post

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mike2smith

I seriously doubt that because Travis had called Jodi nearly 11 months after they had broken up for phone sex.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sorry for digging up a 2 year old dead thread but id like to. I hadn't heard of this case until today (yes i live under a rock at times) and now i find myself digging through info after info on it.

I can't help wondering the what if...

What if...

Everyone talks anout how bitter and cold she is on interviews... Could that be one of a couple of things?

1- she was stuck in shock mode? Shock can last a long time. So it wasnt she wasnt emotionless but still in shock from what happened that night

2- she bottled up the emotions as a way of disconnecting..let's be honest we all did.

Also what if scenerio.

She actually did defend herself...? Here is a scenerio.

Jodi took the gun from her grandparents house because she feared travis due to domestic violance. That night taking photos in the show, travis becomes more enraged and does start coming at her, in which a hysterical state does shoot him. After which goes into a panic and frenzy mode and just starts stabbing and stabbing crying hysterically until her attacker, and abuser is dead.

As for tbe multiple stories....is it safe to say that nobody knows how they would reareact when being tried for capital murder?

Just a thought....

Maybe im the .05% who actually questions her guilt. But i learnt to question everything (blame you guys for that)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Want to add:

As we all love conspiracies... what if she was covering for someone else.... discovered the body, put hand on wall after touching him...then knowing who it was tried to covered it up for them..why? Well maybe she had another boyfriend....and he was also obsessive and jealous that she always went runnung to him...so took him out...her obsession with new guy was enough to do this maybe...the new guy kneq her and knew where the gun was and took it...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join