It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put the Whole Into It, Become One With The (Infinite Self and Spirit Of Divinity)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
OK, every time I listen to a certain video, more and more just keeps coming and I keep posting the same message so need to make a thread. So many things just came at once today.

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix

A Poisoned World ~ Why The illuminati killed Bruce Lee

There are threads covering the Triptych, the 3 doorways. Even the Holy Trinity seems to be a Triptych message.
There are always so many mysteries buried, but there is one thread, that leads to the way.

Genesis 32 30

There is an error, that those who Love Power, what we call the dark side, reptilian side, the beast, the lower astrals, embrace. They're recruited to this concept of Balance.

The twin vortex universe is akin to showing them in the school, this outer balance. Night/Day, Sickness/Health, and yet, this Balance is not about behaviors.

Two interlocking pyramids, well that space in the middle where they overlap, that is where we are, that is the balance. A choice perhaps, but not a good choice, for its not equal to the Power of Love and an insanity, error of judgment. One can not call these equal sides or a choice. But this place in the middle is the testing ground, the Matrix.

I watched a video where they ejected two charged forces at each other, two types of magnetism.

They created an empty space in the middle, and a universe of spirals and PI, all around. That empty space in the middle is where you and are are standing. Where Indigos are meeting with Starseeds/Crystals. Where the Power to Nudge and Help and Assist is at its strongest, for we meeting in the middle, and need to be Love to All.

That is where the holographic, simulated reality takes place:

The Matrix - What is Real extended clip

The triptych is concerning our third eye, our insight opening. To share an idea, I'm going to have to choose a way, that relates Christ in its meaning Power of Love and Anti Christ, Love of Power, going to sidestep altogether the gnostic or occult understanding of Light/Lucifer and White Magic being the Matrix or entrapping a mind in illusion. I'm not going to play those games because who could. We have a base understanding and programming already. And so shoving aside all that unneeded information and without even going into examining the validity of these mind games, just going to stick with something known and known to many.

Power of Love, is Christ energy. Love of Power is Anti Christ energies. They are the twin vortex, the two pyramids, on Slavery and Control, with every diminishing intellect and soul, that is fed off of, by the few in that system. The other is the Challice, the Inverted pyramid, to Infinity and Beyond. This is the power of Love. Equality and Freedom, no need for thrones, kings, or rulers, for as each soul gains more of its infinite self it is a gift to self and others only.

part 2 next.......

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
part 2.

These sides are not equal, thus the basis of Making A Choice while here, is in error. Only the dark siders who feed off the many, spread that error, because they are trying to halt the progression, of all they can. They gain as you fall, and lose love and light/consciousness/soul. As your soul shrinks to the bottom of that pryamid.

Where are the equal sides?

Look at the inverted pyramid and see where all become infinite expanding selves. We are all equal parts of infinity, and united perhaps, by Gods Divine Spirit. This I believe in. The Spirit of Peace and Love.

There are not equal sides my friend, for one is diminishing and feeds the power to the few. The other ever growing infinite many, infinite souls and power.

Bruce Lee is the Christ energy, Be Water my friend. Don't see your finger, or your form, but reach into your Infinite Empowered Self and bring that energy, and not only yourself, but the WHOLE of FAMILY's energy, with Divine Strength added, into every movement of your life.

Put the "WHOLE" into it, become one with (HS and Infinite Spirit of Divinity).

Each of us is capable of standing still, and doing this. Flowing this, each day, putting our Whole into it, beyond the limitations of our bodies, this illusion. And overcoming the lack of love and freedom in this world.

Not obeying Rule of Law, Dictators or Bad Legislation.

But Bruce also showed a method for standing up, not merely Defense, not merely lone families trying to defend when its too late against marching armies or police state minions. Not Revolution, violence or Offence. Not attack.

Please understand the power of Love. We are meeting in the middle, in this space between two opposing systems, where some from each side are being tested for progression, so be Love to all even those who are playing the harm game, for they need encouragement and help. They're the prodigal sons, and need our examples too even if its hard, and we get hurt. We're also prodigal sons, not perfect, and need to grow ourselves and so we need to be good to each other, nudge and help other, be healing partners to each other and clear up the confusion. We're all pretty faulty, look at the world around us. Lets Be Love.

He developed his own form, it was called, The Way Of The Intercepting Fist. Ie. it meets in the middle between passive defense and offence, but meets the challenges head on, stands it ground, intercepts effectively, assertively, aggressively at times, with force as is needed. IT FLOWS FROM INFINITE SELF.

Put the Whole into it. Snap. Snap. Become One with The (Whole)

He said in his last interview: Under the Skies, Under the Heavens, We are But One Family. It's Styles that separate man. Don't believe in styles.

Find common ground and overcome the programming.

There are not equal sides. We're not meant to choose sides. They weren't handed this school as its balancers and judges and managers. They're in a bit of a sting operation. Look at those pyramids again, see what it reveals, where the True Infinite Power lies.

The true twin vortex shows us: The power of the few feeding off souls cut off from their Infinity, or the Infinite Power of the Many? No balance, no choosing sides. They've promoted a distortion.

Put your Whole Into It, Snap! Snap! become One with it. Flow with every activity and movement. Flow. Become Water, my Friend.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Meditation Excercise

Now simple exercises are best. Simple connects and practices.

To begin with, we are very programmed. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, be water. So much of what we think comes from religious values (not necessarily the Love and Spiritual Kindness buried in them, but the divisions, the idea your doing the right thing and all the others who are walking a different path or seemingly stumbling are wrong, they're not towing the line), from political values, and the world our media tells us, is real. When its alot more magical, interactive simulated reality, than that, and having control of someones mind is a very big asset to them. We are co-creating the reality around us.

So lying down, or sitting, eyes open or closed. Often closed is best to begin. For short times or extended. Well this depends on where you are and what you're doing. Dissolve the image of the body. Let it go. Become Water. Reach into your Infinite Self, bigger than the universe, see yourself reaching this Water that goes Beyond everything you can imagine in existence, be no form, but sit in that calmness. Empty your cup, open your mind, and try to see your own reflection.

Breathe in, Infinite Love and Healing and Peace, breathe out, all distortions and mud and programs.

A friend here, the Magician's Apprentice, TMA, has gained so much wisdom in his young life, though Muscular Dystrophy has progressed to alot time in his wheelchair. But he's the freest soul I know. he reminds me of Bruce Lee, his night time packed with adventures. I don't believe he even sleeps. I said, you're like Bruce, you are like Water.

He said, not yet. That is his goal, and to fly like superman, to spread healing to all in need. He made a thread on this crazy, wacky and wild, goal, from his pure heart, though not perfect of course.

He said, he gets drops trickled in, from his Infinite Self. But he wants to Flow with this Water.

Try to leave the lower frequency stuff behind, and even eliminate some of the obvious ones in your life. Stay in the present. Consciously aware. So if you grow angry, you can try to witdhraw and analyze. If lack of effort, or substance abuse, lack of sunshine, too many negative media things, are holding you back, try to weed that out and put in positive elements, Meditation, walks in sunshine/nature. Hugs. Comedies. Healthy food.

Think Kindness is the way, to self and others.

Yesterday, was lying in bed with a migraine, trying to get to sleep, the mercy of sleep. And my heart was skipping over and over, felt like was going to die.

And something happened that reminded me of when I was giving birth to my first son who was 10 lbs 5 ounces. I split into 2, sensed 2 of me. One was in pain. The second me, was outside my body. Yesterday, this self was within me in a different place, realm, frequency. And that me was free of all pain and heaviness/gravity filled with joy and serenity. Rapid images of doing creative with the family and positive ideas flowed in that space.

To be without pain, I stepped more and more into the other me. In time, without sleep, I recovered quickly.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Unity

This isnt NWO. Its not UN control. Find the Love and Common Grounds for Positivity.

And not just in the world, but in your communities. Don't allow the divisions of politics, right and left, and blame to embitter you against one another. We're in a scarsity system, when we shouldn't be, a slave system, when we shouldn't.

Become One Family, empower the grass roots, wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well.

Rudolph - The Island of Misfit Toys

This is the power base and where the eyes are open.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I wrote this thread earlier today, only from a Christian perspective. The Largest Pearl I can Cast.

The secret is in the symbols. This clip has it all. The robe he is weaving is symbolic of the Robe Christ weaves from our sin after washing it white as snow. Notice the image on what he is weaving. Notice the fish he catches and cooks. Notice that the man in black is Esau. Notice what is said. Then, read this.

Eyes Wide Open

There are many people that know much more than you and I. We scratch the surface and view a glimmer from the edge. That's all.

My Thread on the show Lost.

edit on 2-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for an insightful thread as always my friend
Will read in depth and ponder it
S+F

If you didn't knew, I split with you-know-who long time ago, and just going by my own heart flow
Was all about power and control, whe I saw it all through, and that's not what I am into lol

Hugs and love to you

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hi there. Thank you for those links. and will read your threads, have sought much, and had many interesting conversations, so much hidden symbols, but it just one video, to push past the block, without thought, shape or form, to understand.

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix

Christ said, that which I have done, you can do and greater.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I didn't know that and feel really happy. We don't need any more boxes. I keep running whenever and wherever I see the walls coming down. Thank you for stopping by on my thread. I don't have the ability to put a blockbuster out, but this is probably the biggest spiritual concept I've received, not just conceptualized, but experienced. And its only a tiny beginning, really, one drop of infinity, the adventures lie ahead. But everyone here, well, they're my beloved family, up/down, in every direction, my Family.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So nice to hear, sweet friend, and yeah we don't need those boxes...
Just need eachother and to share heart to heart...
It is easy to feel that whatever you write comes from the heart and is experienced...
Me I just write some poems about waking up and embracing everything inside us, so that we touch that amazing spark we all carry within, and from there share and care for real...
That's what matters for me, and it's really so amazing how many amazing and sweet people there are in this world, who all have something precious to share....

Was all back in 2011 that I was out of that trip, we can all get blinded by something that we perhaps thought was something real, and then it's no shame to admit that we were on the wrong path...
So that we have the ability to grow and learn from that...

Biggest hug to you

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Yes. It's a great video. What he is saying is tied to a few Greek and Latin words that relate more to baptism than to simply what is suggested in the Eastern philosophy of Tao. Let me show you a whole other world of thought. You are examining the 'WAY' in this video. This connects to the eight-fold path. Life, however, comes from a higher axiom of truth. Concerning TRUTH, we can confirm the three lights of truth. The Way, the Truth and the Life. Christ was all three, where before Christ, we only had two. The Way is the our walk. The Truth is the philosophy of virtue. The Life is Love.

Examine these words:

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

The water of life is tied to the sacrifice made in the wilderness by our soul. Water is necessary for cleansing the temple. The temple is our body. We are engaged into the water as part beast and part divine. The Soulish nature rages against the Spirit. The Spirit is a Shepherd. Apart from the sacrifice of the one that leads the fold, no progress could be made by the herd. Follow the words above. Earth is a womb. We are in that womb of water. Just like the Amnion that protects the baby in the water, so the water our body occupies sustains our journey in the next womb above. The Shepherd pulls the wool over our eyes (Veil over the Temple) so that we do not see what is happening to us. Our wool (Sin) is sheered off. It is then washed white as snow. The wool is then used to construct our next Robe (body). The concept is involution and evolution. Eventually, the veil is lifted and we are shown what came before.

The kingdom is not something to come. It is already here, all around us. We are the children being raised as Sons. When the prodigal Son returns, unity with the whole again takes place. We are involved into the material so that we can rise to new life.

This is the root symbol for baptism. We are immersed into the water so that we can rise to new life. For this to take place, we must repent of our sin nature and see it for what it is: Division from the whole. When we know love, we have fulfilled the law. What was the law for?

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Why does the Bible go against our pride? Why do so many people look to it as the last resort for truth? Because it is a mirror and we see ourselves clearly by the words. Know thyself.

edit on 2-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

When I was a pre-teen Spirit within led me to feel the Spirit in the Christ Yeshua's message, and led me to feel it vanish in some of Pauls and showed me discernment.

I no longer think anything but the simplest makes any sense here. Empty your mind.....Be Water.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Biggest Hug Back! Your poetry is a wonderful gift, and I'm glad your shining it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
We are all joined as one in our silence, as the world of light appears before us (The Darkness).

We are all joined as one in our observation as we allow the light of the universe to be seen by us (The Darkness).

We are all joined as one when we realize the silent presence within all things (The Darkness).

We all emerge from the formless (The Darkness - The SOUL), but now we are in these suits (Spirit and Body)

Yes, the UNITY is the beginning, the INDIVIDUALITY is the end.

The light lies saying that individuality is the beginning and unity is the end.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I've never been in darkness in my life. Have experienced some dark sided negative stuff from shadow. The infinite realms contain more consciousness, more to see, think, experience, taste, feel. How many colors, infinite! How many flavors of ice cream, infinite!

We're not growing up from lower to higher. We were all on high and took part in lessons and journeys. We are, and this is just a facet of self, exploring ways to perfect.

But if one wants to think light is dark and dark is light, the need to think instead of Power of Love and Love of Power.

Twin vortex, the two sides aren't equal. We don't balance that way. In fact, the pyramid is Scarcity and the Progression Infinite Family is Abundance, the Challice.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A Healing method. There was a thread that I can't find. But in this thread the author told us to hold our left hand up, palm facing, could have relaxed fingers. And the right palm up, facing away from our body. Then close eyes and concentrate on your palms.

Now after a minute, eyes closed, different reports were given. Mine was fairly typical, burning palms, and vibrations.

I've done the a few times, and the sense of energy field, seems to encompass my body as well.

This is your auric field, and its balancing the aura and body, the ying/yang as TMA wrote to me.

I'd explored another healers technique, one who charged money for DVD's and wouldn't give the technique away for free. Yet in scientific studies, he had trained skeptics to do this even, and cure the rats of cancer that they gave them.

He did what I often did, but with rapid images, ie, ahead of time you determine images to rapidly change.

I don't really do that.

What I've been doing instead is. Watching the video about Being Water. Doing the palm work. Then, dissolve my sense of body and become one with my infinity, and let images of positive health, and energy and positive interactions and abundance, efforts, tasks, flow, with emotions of joy, happiness, and outpouring abundance to others, to be well to help.

Something that you can do long distance even, with another.

And when you feel a higher frequency state of connect, you can shift your focus to any area in your auric field or body, where there feels an attachment, a hook, or a binding, or a low frequency spot, and send healing to it, and reclaim this and see your own spirit cutting free, with love, all cords. Play it by ear.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Another excercise. Lie down if you don't fall asleep easy during meditation. Place a blind or cloth over your eyes. And relax. After some time, when perhaps you are feeling the vibrations, start to feel where you are, your consciousness. Is it inside. If you were to place your hand a foot beyond you body, are you consciously there? I didn't feel that, more within, the infinity within.

Stick with what is, not what you've read it to be.

Then all at once for me, I experienced something odd, not there in my body, or outside, not up/down, it was more as if there was no location to pinpoint where I was, and no sense of locality in that sense, but more than that.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Unity_99, its nice to get a "refresh" on your ideas
The description you presented with the 2 (or more?) points meeting at the intersecting vortex as 1 will call it where a somewhat level of equality is established between makes sense.

It is at these points ALL are vulnerable somewhat depending on the (naive and experience/confidence/doubt levels) for coming to the vortex/table or area of mediation.

When I say (or more?) its referencing the pyramid scheme you presented but along with the x/y dimensional points of reference 1 is also acknowledging the z points as well. We shall say z points are the AREAS of unknown to others recognizing the other points in the x/y fields of EXISTENCE...

like in this Alpha Omega pic below. There is a severe importance in knowing where the observer observing others observing them exist in this example pic below of eternity.

For if there is no clear recognized location within this example as far as ring location in eternity some can place themselves in rebalancing locations due to feeling for say they are on the outter rings and may only be within the smaller rings as far as Energy-Power- - or + higher or lower vibrators ect. and with this in mind those (or more?) areas seem overlooked from 1z observation possible by sides only seeing 2 POTENTIALS...

So my friend remain strong and as balanced as you can be and keep hopeful no matter the felt or scheduled outcomes. The power of LOVE as you know is a strong energy and it has the abilities to see things in some or others that some may not see and the LOVE will/can be presented First as a way to hmm test the WATERS and as the vibrations in the waves respond so may be the (or more?) in the midst observing the sides taken... sorta exterior universal inhabitant interactions with the interior universal inhabitants..

Something for....

balance scan of universal energy containment device called UNIVERSE by INTERIOR inhabitants.
Evaluation response: injection of mass LOVE signal, signals responses detected signals responses +/- verify validate CREATED HOME(s) need or energy segregation then exodus - collapse old & redesign new re-inject EXODU ENERGY like white hole output , from black hole intake..
ENERGY all energy vibrating energy. Energy remaining that collected for what ever reason in what ever sector that was not on frequency PASS level thru (activities / unknown - processing)

Good read Unity_99, 1 has always been a Bruce Lee fan and respected his methods of Balance***

Like oxygen you know () there even when you don't see

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
When I was a pre-teen Spirit within led me to feel the Spirit in the Christ Yeshua's message, and led me to feel it vanish in some of Pauls and showed me discernment.

I no longer think anything but the simplest makes any sense here. Empty your mind.....Be Water.

Study the form, and then forget the form, and become shapeless, formless, like water!!!

Just had too say it

Bruce Lee was trying to get people to learn the form, and yet forget it, at the same time, so that they could learn to truly express themselves, and develop something new. After all, all the martial art forms came originally from humans anyway. With maybe exception, to the ones based on animal movements.

Bruce didn’t want students to just stick to rigid forms and movements, but instead to become free flowing, like water, and learn to develop their own style! This can literally be applied to anything, and not just martial arts.
Of course, nothing wrong with learning the basic forms, but clinging to them, is not going to help bring you closer to the truth. The truth being your true expression of your inner, or/and higher self.

It’s the same with Confucius teachings, who Bruce quoted in that clip, He wanted to empower his students, and help them find their own answers.
Yeshua teaches that there is only one true teacher, and one Father in heaven, who is to be our guide. Paul on the other, sets up rigid power structures and rules etc…

And speaking of water…

Yeshua states in John 7:38, that when a person comes to believe in him, they will receive rivers of living water, flowing from within them.

- JC

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Meditation Excercise

Breathe in, Infinite Love and Healing and Peace, breathe out, all distortions and mud and programs.

This quote of yours is very powerful. I will always keep this in mind, from now on, during my meditation.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I was thinking on this post, but have to say the more complex version is also missing the z axis, because its 3d concept and yet transferred flat 2d image. Also missing in everything is the movement, through space, nothing is stationary. And there is musical resonance that is also not being displayed. But, this is the school. From our solar system to the multi layered, universe/multiverse, the rules here, they're not going to apply somewhere else, it can completely different. I have no fear of being in a vulnerable area because Im not even truly here, we've never left home. I've been shown over and over again, that we're home having this experience as if its real. And we're here until whatever work we're doing is over, that is if we're trying to do it. And when its over, click your heel 3 times and say, there is no place like home, because we're not the same thing the universe is made of.

The twin vortex was a very simplistic concept of higher/lower realms, where there is no such thing in infinity, or another way of putting it, more gravity/less gravity, scarcity/abundance, Love/power. They're not equal . Scarcity is not = to Abundance. In this 3d matrix, if something bad happens, you may pass on, if its your time, or if HS is saying its time. However there is no bad guy that come along and have any power over your soul at any moment. You can't just be in the wrong place, except as a concept that I was exploring in a meditation just tonight.

There is a difference between inner and outer. The outer is shadow. Our infinity lies within. Our auric body is not the same thing as our energy body. The auric body is outer layer and the body is shadow or a part of the shadow realm, so it has a vulnerability, ie it can be programmed, influenced. Also the outer can be useful in remote viewing information.

The energy body is the inner. Its as if, we're the mirrored shadow of a higher realm projecting in, and this makes the inner world,the infinite reality that contains all that is in this universe, including everyone, as a fractal of the whole, but also, the Beyond.

The physical body is connected to the energy body. TMA was discussing that in China they understanding that the physical body and the energy body, make a harmonious circle, the ying/yang, that is seen as the duality in mystery school, as chaos, instead is Harmony and Unity. I just noticed used the word auric in my above post, but there is a difference, and want to make it clear its the energy body that needs to balance with the physical body.

Many focus outer, whereas they should be focusing within.

When I merely observed where my consciousness lay, within, and simply was aware of this without imagining where I thought it should be, suddenly had this connect to my soul, which was everywhere in all directions infinitely.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join