It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put the Whole Into It, Become One With The (Infinite Self and Spirit Of Divinity)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

In a sense Christ's message, though grafted onto a control mechanism, is a Tao Alchemy mixed with some Hebrew elements. I believe he was the head of the Nazarenes, if he was real, not metaphor, which I tend to simplify the years of going round in circles of research regarding this, by seeing him as real, for what I see in him is. But Bruce was more Tao. Except for what happens when you flow the degree to which he did that. He would have been very awake. Not every athlete who trains flows CHI or the Water. And if you're very attached to the world, so your mind is not emptied first, and possibly getting out aggressive energies or tensions, its a different kind of experience, than if a spiritual/philosopher achieves No Mind and flows the Water.

If 2 people are seeking, earnestly, from different backgrounds and understandings, they will not see it in the same way even if they are both letting go of their beliefs.

Again, for me this was the next door opening. My approach is not Hebrew, and its not fully Tao, for I've studied this a bit, and while I'm my own kind of Christian, don't embrace the Church, nor the scripture. I study for philosophy and only choose what are gems. I don't have a Credo except for: Love, Healing of every single soul in existence so one is left in their suffering, in a closed off state, in depression, in darkness, or in insanity as a "bad guy". All recover and go home to higher levels, all have all the files downloaded so that no one would ever harm anyone again, but be gifts to each other and progress. Thats my Credo. Don't care what God's name is. Don't care if there is a Distinctly Separate God. Don't care, what any religion teaches, was Catholic, then Protestant, now pretty close to Empty Your Mind, on the programming.

This is taking too many words.

The process is, to let go, not of Goodness, or the Higher Frequencies. To Receive and even Unblock our Good, Giving is the Way. Giving is the Way of Excellence.

We're being called to Become and Gift others.

To not adopt ideas, but find who benefits from each one, and instead seek to Free our minds and connect to our Loving Spirit and Family, and the Spirit of Love and Peace.

Its very simple concept, very hard to do.

So If I fell short in my posts with you, I apologize. I think anyone in any belief system, who wants to make it honest, ie. simplify it or clarify, can do the same without leaving what they see in their lives.

I just keep emptying the control grids or institutions out of my mind, and have this super sensitive spider senses tingling when I feel a wall or grid trying to snap in place around me.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

If this is the case, why are you wrapped up in your vain imagination? Only man's vanity can pick and choose some scripture as truth and reject the other as false and quote a partial verse whilst leaving off the latter half. Only natural man would do such a thing to serve his own internal desires. Only man's vanity would drive him to seek 'god' or 'divinity' within himself because vanity convinces him that our nature and our inequities couldn't possibly be the reasons for separation from Our Creator. Hence you rejecting nearly all of scripture, except the one or two verses that you've latched on to. What you've done is accept a "love" that has no room for the Truth. You've found the daughters of men beautiful and are taking them as wives, creating a religion of self-love based on what you perceive to be good. Never mind that Jesus said

Spirit did. The Spirit. I have never ever believed anything that was not led within me. Since early childhood have questioned everything. And only Love is real. Anything not Love is insanity.

Love is: Equality, Forgiveness, Kindness, Gentleness, Giving, Walking in the Footsteps of others, Sharing, Humble of Heart, Would never hurt a fly if possible, Equalizing, Freeing, Empowering of Others, Wisdom, Intellgience, Growth, Progression.

Weigh everything you read against that, touch the your Soul stone and use discernment.

Even as a child and as an adult, I had things to discuss with priest, for I would never go along with their sacraments if they told me that their Church forced one to believe in the things I did not.

The bible is a fairy tale, its a made up thing, it loosely combines history, astrology, metaphor, codes, lots and lots of codes, science even, cycles. I could see some of this as a child. Via Spirit within.

If you don't violate Love here, if you don't harm people, dominate or enslave them, including sexes, then when you cross over, things will improve because this is a testing ground for souls. With so many ideas on one small globe, some things won't clear up until people graduate.

But as to Who is bigger than the carefully written and arranged words of the magicians here, Spirit. And I've had that Presence all my life. Including much gratitude.

For we're not alone here in this testing ground. Some of us never willingly would come in and are aware of the team from childhood on, watching over. Some of us refused tests, and saw the council that was doing this, and said, No Way, unless I agree with something I will not walk that road, for this is wrong.

Only to be taken into a vision while lying down, and finding themselves in a tunnel like a highway one, with the light from the tunnels end near them,but they were sitting against the wall stubborn with cross arms refusing to move. Spirit spoke several times and told me "We will have to agree to disagree, now get up and continue on your path". I refused.

Then, with a flooding of information, a download, wherein I understood that Spirit felt as I did, and that, knowing what I knew here, ie. lacking the fullness of knowing, Spirit would feel the same as me, but that there is something else that makes this school the way it is, and the suffering must be put into a different perspective, and I was shown Infinite Progression, and steep learning curve, another time when I quit.

Spirit guides me. I see through words.

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix
edit on 5-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Discernment. What is Love?

Be conscious of your words, watch yourself and performance, and start to gain choice in response. Begin by being the observer.

Treat your daily life to the science of frequency or magnetism, or whatever this interactive universe could be described as. But, weed out 3 lower frequency things, be they arguments, domination, taking, drinking, watching violence or horror movies, and put in 3 higher frequency things, such as meditation, walks in nature, humor and laughter, hugs and helpfulness, good food and nutrients, yoga or excercise.

Observe, become the observer. Discern, weigh credo's against love and equality. Think of empowering those around you. Think what makes another happy, walk in their shoes for a time and try to feel how they feel, and what makes them smile, what talents they have or express interest in, what is their tastes and preferences, what would make them grow their authentic selves.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Good call, nobody is watching any horror flicks or low level energy projections in my gate. Don't like it? Go ask old black grandma, she'll tell you! I just threw out a harry potter book, what a devious little thing. Auto tune and Bruce Lee? Sir, you've temporarily lost your mind! I reckon manuscripts from Jesus Christ with flange and T-Pain effect is next up to bat? (hit the high C!). Other than that little blasphemous tidbit, this is a dope thread.

''If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo''
-Bruce Lee

And don't forget, if a man smites you on one cheek, SMASH him on the other. Classic eye for an eye vengeful spirit of righteousness. Bruce is a teacher.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: Never mind, was the correct location !

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD].flv

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I’m not really sure what too say to you.

When I first wrote “I’ll leave you in peace” I had every intention of coming back to the thread.

But then you decided to edited your reply to me, by adding this paragraph to it below…

Originally posted by unity_99
To argue literally words, in a book that tells us that God is a pineal event, right in Genesis, and try to take away the intent of this thread, by brining the taoist philosophies of Bruce, into Hebrew thought, is not a path I'll be steered down.

Which is pretty bad, when I was only comparing Hebrew/Yeshua thought with Bruce and Tao ect…And it’s even worse, when you yourself had already clearly brought the Christ element (which includes Hebrew thought by proxy) into it, via all these other posts below…

The first three of which, are actually part of your OP…

The triptych is concerning our third eye, our insight opening. To share an idea, I'm going to have to choose a way, that relates Christ in its meaning Power of Love and Anti Christ, Love of Power

Power of Love, is Christ energy. Love of Power is Anti Christ energies.

Bruce Lee is the Christ energy, Be Water my friend.

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix

Christ said, that which I have done, you can do and greater.

I'm not trained, just go with experience, have watched videos that helped, toed into reading some of the spiritual ways, liked Christ's message

Actually, there is only some in the scriptures which stand out, Spirit calling me. I see Rome all through it. That which I have done, you will do and greater. Don't forget the very beginning, Genesis contains, a mystery passage, for pineal. 32 30. Christ Yeshua flowed the WATER.

Christ came to free their minds, and they took his message, and tried to pound it into their control religion, which is why you get two pathways there, and they don't mix. One is brotherly love, forgiveness, and lending a helping hand, turning the other cheek, getting in control of yourself, not reacting.

The other is the control grid pyramid.

Most try to embrace both, I've always seen them since pre teen and don't consider them equal paths.

Christ Yeshua was a Buddha. When he said, I and my Father are one and the same he meant his HS, within the Spirit of Divinity and Family.

But I'm up now, and heading towards finishing some work and into meditation. When this tired, don't flow. But correct me if I'm wrong, don't mean to suggest this is what is happening. But as they tried to affix Christ's message to the Hebrew and then Roman one, though comletely different, I think some are trying to affix Bruces to the same control grid, when both Christ Yeshua/Jesus and Bruce, and numerous others have in fact said, empty your mind, and connect within. Free your mind. Free yourself. And the only frequency that is possible on is, Love, Goodness, Compassion and striving to perfect self.

So If I fell short in my posts with you, I apologize.

Your apology is accepted.

But unfortunately, our conversation, on this thread at least, is over.

Please understand though, I don’t hate you in any way. My personal thoughts right now, are that the message you received, was specifically meant for you! (not that it can’t be applied to others etc) and that it was a sign, for you to learn something new from.

Peace be with you…

- JC

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Well it doesnt matter, if you were trying to steer it into Judaic beliefs or not, for the same thing, the same journey applies to everyone no matter what they see. Be Love, weed out imperfections and help others so you connect to the True Loving Good Family, the Good Water and draw that in. The journey of a thousand miles takes place when you take your first step and that is true for all of us, from all our understandings.

May you be filled with peace and be filled with radiant love and happiness, to do everything and more that you came to do.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

David Icke - Breaking The Spell & The Full Magnitude of Who We Are!

Another look at opening your mind, going beyond limits and beliefs.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is going to be hard to share for trying to be less wordy, and more concise.

As a Man Thinketh (Law of attraction) by James Allen - Full AudioBook

Law of Affinity, and as we think we are. On this topic, I am partly in agreement and partly not, for it seems to me that is is not a law, for I don't believe in laws really, even the word is a pyramid thing.

But in principal as a way to live if it never judges another but only strives to understand, if it always relates only to self and not a ISM or mystery school principle by which they may walk away from those in need. ISMS need to be dismantled. But we are consciousness and everything reflects a thoughtscape to heavenly home and beyond. So in all of this, growing up, and not allowing our minds to be hijacked. Empty our minds, free our minds and choose positive loving goals and see with higher frequency, this is growing up. But we're not here alone, and we also have Family watching over, so that to think we are all that and gods to me is not even close to the goal, though saying we're just little me, is again, too definitive. We should be striving to be all we can be and share and help others as much as we can, and reach for the higher frequency portions of ourselves to grow into.

Many things are good on the surface. Ie the principal of, Give and You Shall Receive. Well we're not giving enough. And this probably true. Or we give in more effective ways, fine tune our minds our consciousness. Let go of old hurts and old programs, notice when we're repeating something and things aren't working.

But, there is no law of Give and You Shall Receive really.

There is a natural working, its a bit different. For in essence are we Light? Well in a dark brain, when consciousness/spirit/soul/ind, fires off thoughts, they light up!

So something that is our core us, expresses thought and feeling, Love and that expression is Light.

The white matrix, in masonic or mystery school this is the Light, the suns light creates this false illusion, and its more like a prison or playpen or at least something that holds us temporarily, we're not free to exit any moment we wish. So to some of them, the Light is negative and dark is good.

But experientially, I've only received Love and encouragement and awakening from CME's and threats from shadow.

I run with experiential. In essence I see Light as full spectrum, in lower frequencies it is akin to AI electrical discharge, or plasma, and this goey sticky weblike stuff can be formed into dna, and planets, it is a matrix, can shape work stations and play stations.

Now this may be where some err, for perhaps some who are not loving don't realize the Higher Frequency spectrum Light is Love Shine?

If soul is something unusual, consciousness, and expresses Light as Active Thought/Feeling/Love, then Home is streaming in help and Love all the time to us, projecting in.

So do we give to receive, or does LOVE/LIGHT SHINE?

If the most stubborn criminal, black market, guy, was in the hospital after losing a friend, had a breakdown, was on the floor. He had spent a lifetime mainly taking, yet now was at his limits saying, "I know this is all wrong, but I don't understand how to change anything?" He has cracks in his armor.

Does Family, measure and weight, count out the givings or does Family SHINE THROUGH ALL CRACKS TO LOVE HEAL AND UPLIFT, TO TENDERLY RESTORE.

Love only looks for opportunities to heal.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So the only Law or Principal I even see is this: In Reality Light shines through the darkness, and through all cracks in anyones armor or defenses, to heal and restore. And that is all I believe in.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

edit on 30-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My favorite Easter Song, Love and Peace, and the earth is harmony, not competition, in spirit and in fact, responds to the song of Love, to Love's Presence = IMMANUEL.

This song is Immanuel and Love.

Sandi Patty - Was It A Morning Like This

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sunrise! I was viewing videos, some time lapsed, and all the writings, religions, esoteric, and then fundamentalist warnings, all about the sun. Some say angel, some say hell even. There are so many versions of reality.

But I go from within and get surprised by reactions. And this one was instant, and was filled with profound love, happiness, gratitude and starting singing/humming first what seemed a cathedral type song, classical, then it transformed into ohmmmm...........in a very vibrational, to the higher seat regions of the brain. I was just saying thank you, and greeting Family with Love in my heart. The sun is quite a mystery, a stargate, mirror, the light streams in from where???? Well, what I am responding to is the Love Shine From Family In Beyond Helping Us In Every Way They Have, and didn't need to read, just came from within.

When I sing ohmmm it becomes in my mind, home......home......home........

I would suggest doing a meditation, for awakening the pineal and even inner tapping into your memories, touching in with HS and healing aspect of yourself which is only positive and wants everyone to reach Higher Mind and be Home already.

kansas sunrise 3-15-2011

Could also focus on CHi, Heart, Throat, Inner Eye and Crown here, and send healing to the rest.

Let the song just flow out, and hummmm...........vibrate your throat.

Whitetail Sunrise | Time Lapse Photography

Vancouver Sunrise Time Lapse

Sunday Morning 1/20/08 Sunrise timelapse View From Home

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Sunrise at Kansas River

Total Australian Sunrise pt 7 of 7 ecdm digital dvdj n jax.mp4

Finland Puruvesi sunrise

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Also related to Being Water my friend. Connection to Higher Mind and Higher Self, including Source/God/Infinite Consciousness.

Our illnesses even can be real signs as to what we came to do, and what we need to work on, for me my thyroid is reminding me of growing up with arguments, and still alot of oppositional energies in the family. Striving to be in the moment, pull back from responses and able to help someone, but at the same time, nothing can come to mind as to how to respond consciously.....blank mind, and so you end up passive or reacting. So I see this as push to learn how to communicate more effectively, and try to do so by sidestepping body reactions, and also, ego, so you're other oriented, trying to understand. Seeking healing and ideas, to help family with. And to facilitate inner healing and outer healing.

Dolores Cannon & Julia Cannon - Soul Speaks (The Moore Show)

To me its not about learning to manifest, but attainer Higher Mind and Love. The other part can come out of this. So more others and less self, yet balance is required. But also feel there are intelligences, Soul Groups and Workers, almost like works stations and groups that are involved in each station, with a certain focus. And so we're like stepping stones to each other, and so happy to learn from the Cannon's as well here. Because it all contributes pieces of the puzzle and the holistic sense of reaching higher, doing than than the limits we set on ourselves here.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

English:

Lead me from lies to reality.
Lead me from darkness to light.
Lead me from death to immortality.

Within in, beyond our thoughts. There is a place of silence and peace. We are most tuned into this state when we are falling asleep or relaxing. If we could focus on relaxation and staying in this state, we would be more patient and accepting. We would be more open to expressing ourselves.

It is a choice to be aware of beauty. Most people walking down the street, do not notice the beauty of the green leaves shining in the sunlight, or the birds chirping. They are thinking about their personal lives. Meanwhile, because I focus on seeing beauty, now I see it in the simplest things, naturally. Nothing outside of you is beauty, beauty is an internal thing but I don't deny the fact that a harmonious sound or sight can *inspire* you to feel that feeling of beauty/awe already within you.

If you are not able to see or hear, you can still choose to see the beauty of the thoughts arising in your mind. Even in complete darkness you can feel the beauty of the peace and silence. It is always available to everyone if they choose it. This is what it is like to live in a higher dimension. It is not that you "leave" hear to "go" to another place. It is a state of being where colors, tastes, sensations, and sounds are amplified because you CHOOSE to be more receptive to the beauty. You can experience that NOW. Most people want to "ascend" to go to another place but they don't feel the *wholeness*, the *beauty* already within them.

edit on 13-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

We were only speaking of this the other night, how we inform ourselves in hidden/symbolic ways and via secreted paths..to not overwhelm, yet to carry forward the mystery...how when we are ready and able to..we see what we need to..what is..from a new light.

Ro

We locked up our wisdom into our bones
And swallowed the keys
They sank in our rivers of blood
And we forgot the maps
Because we had to forget the mysteries
To keep them safe.
We wove our hair into brooms
And swept over our paths
And then burned the earth with our rage
We didn't teach our children
It was the only way to protect them,
we thought
But in them we planted seeds,
seeds and keys
And told them stories and riddles and songs
With no roots, just tangled threads
That would take years to unwind
Just enough time
For the rains to fall again
And put out the fires
For the dams to break
For the rivers to flood
For the paths to be walked again
For the soil to breathe
And as the old bones crumble
Deep beneath the rubble
We find we've always had the keys
Our stories and our maps
Our paths are revealed to some
And the seeds grow again
The threads are Un-woven
And woven again

- Hollow Bones

edit on 16-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bruce lee said to be like water and fill every space....

In the matrix clip the dream world is white, then morphius welcomes NEO to what is real... It's all dark.

Are we blinded by the lights?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This video tells a story...

It's time it light it up and let it burn....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join