It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing "like living crature" anomaly on martian surface in Curiosity sol 173?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hugo is such an interesting looking thing that someone could produce an exact copy of this and sell it in zoo giftshops or just giftshops, period. People would put them on their windowsills, desks, and odds & ends shelves. I want one!

And wouldn't it be nice if NASA and JPL decided to take a drive over to Hugo and checked it out? People there have to be aware of this thread, or people working there must have seen this thing and are looking at it closely. As a rock it is very interesting, and as a lifeform Hugo is very cute. This should be in the news somewhere, just because Hugo even has a name now!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What I find really anomalous, suspicious and very disturbing in all this, is WHY the NASA/JPL boffins don't investigate more on this anomaly. Of course it can be a simple strange rock, but why don't take a closer look at it? Why do not try to understand clearly what this could be? Why do not to point their ultra-sophisticated tools to cast ligh on this anomaly? It is possible that only an humble member, only curious, can detect a such anomaly?
Frankly I don't think that they do not saw it. And this is really suspicios.....

What is NASA/JPL Curiosity Mission GOAL on MARS?
Billions of dollars only to take sand photo?

Till today, no one real news from Curiosity.
So, if this is the reality on mars, STOP other billionaire missions and CUT Funds to NASA!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by Arken

If I was in control of the mission I wouldn't stop doing what was already planned to be done on that place before moving over to Hugo and have a better look.

After all, it looks like Hugo is going nowhere, so what's the rush?

And why do you keep on pointing the millions of dollars used on this mission? Are you a shareholder or something?

Why don't you just enjoy the free (for us) opportunity this gives you of looking at the surface of a different planet, of finding things that you think are amazing and even the possibility of becoming famous on the Internet because you were the first to spot something?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I'm serious, really serious on this Armap.
Frankly, your comment surprise me and shock me.
We would have to be satisfied of the breadcrumbs that fall from the table or to pretend to eat the "meat piece" ?

Which kind of "researcher " are you, Armap? You want only speculate on an anomaly image and its resolution?
Is this your goal? Frankly I did't think so of you, but if this is you favorite game, then, good game and be happy.

For me, I don't want to be famous at all. I really don't care at all.
I want better images than these like "old vikings missions" resolution images, real colors of martian surface, and above all.... the TRUTH!

BOYCOTT COVER-UP SUPPORT TRUTH

edit on 5-2-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I understand your frustration about this game that's been played by NASA. But its the bitter truth . I think they have already examined that thing or still examining it that you pointed out. but left out the real high res pictures.

. and about becoming famous on finding that beholds the truth. probably some other high society freak will clame your title ,don't worry about that. I'd pointed out lots of things on mars and the moon in the past. I bet nobody would give sh#t who the first guy was that pointed that out.. But keep them busy Arken , maybe the man with longest breath wins?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Since we are all charter members of the Hugo Society, be it animal, mineral (or vegetable!), we await closer inspection and...hey, who's got the tee-shirt concession?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by ArMaP

I'm serious, really serious on this Armap.
Frankly, your comment surprise me and shock me.
We would have to be satisfied of the breadcrumbs that fall from the table or to pretend to eat the "meat piece" ?

The mission was not created (directly) for us, why should we expect more from the mission controllers?

Which kind of "researcher " are you, Armap? You want only speculate on an anomaly image and its resolution?

I want to get as much information I can about everything, regardless of being an unusual rock or a lizard, but I don't expect the mission control to stop doing what they have planned to do to do what anyone on the planet wants them to do.

Is this your goal? Frankly I did't think so of you, but if this is you favorite game, then, good game and be happy.

No, my goal is to get as much knowledge as I can, but I am limited to what other people show me, as I cannot go to Mars. Do you think that if a guy from some other country asks NASA to stop what they are doing to do what I want they would do it? The only person I knew that could do that already died, it was a neighbour of mine that was the first foreigner to be invited to NASA. Me, I'm just a nobody on an Internet forum, I don't expect NASA to follow my suggestions, much less my demands (if I was the type of person that do them).

For me, I don't want to be famous at all. I really don't care at all.
I want better images than these like "old vikings missions" resolution images, real colors of martian surface, and above all.... the TRUTH!

How can you know what is the truth or not? How can you know if these are the real colours of the Martian surface or not?
I don't understand what you're saying about "old Viking mission", sorry.

BOYCOTT COVER-UP SUPPORT TRUTH

I will, if you (or anyone else) shows real evidence of a cover-up, just saying that it exists because that's what you think it's not enough for me.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Double Post, sorry.
edit on 2/5/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArkenFor me, I don't want to be famous at all. I really don't care at all.

I hate to break it to you, but images from the "old vikings missions" were NOT true color at all.

The cameras on Curiosity ARE true color. Everything else up to this mission has been black and white but with added color (approximate truel color).

Soo.... Not to be a jerk, but you should know what you are saying before you say it.

And one more thing. This was found on UMSF.com about a week before you found it. I don't mean anything by that, but - if you are so concerned about this and want to speak your mind, I have just the place where there are real NASA scientists and the MSL team (a forum).

www.unmannedspaceflight.com

Go ask them and stop complaining. If you really want to move a mountain, go to that site and ask the big guys up front. Right? You will get no where here - this is a conspiracy site. You are asking other conspirators. You want real data and real answers?

Go talk to the techs.

Until then, it does look like you're looking for a show. Am I wrong? Until you ask the MSL team directly, I will take it that you are just looking for a show.

Think about what I said. Tell me I'm wrong.

What's that? You don't trust NASA?

But you trust these pics enough to look at them and scrutinize them?
I don't get it.

And ArMap is right, bro.
edit on 2/5/2013 by impaired because: Added more text.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Do you think we ever know Armap ,if mars had life or artifacts from distant civilizations? And what is your personal view of what you've seen in the couple of years? Are we so left alone in that Grey area where we still live in nowadays?

I've got the feeling That there's so much tax money spend for the search of life in the solar system,and beyond! But we never seen to gain progress. If you look back 60 years ago nothings changed ...only technology changed.

And yes I know like Kepler and all the other great telescopes that'd been build, are telling us amazing discoveries about possible earth-like planets . but did we not knew this 30 years ago..
edit on 5-2-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Do you think that we "By the real uhum scientists" would allow us "hobbyists" to give our opinion on that board/forum?
edit on 5-2-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I think that these anomalies are dismissed rather too easily. The thing clearly has eyes, and there are millions of such anomalies on Mars. The more I look, the more I find.

Bonneville-crater-panorama-creature-and-Craft

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher26
reply to post by Arken

I think that these anomalies are dismissed rather too easily. The thing clearly has eyes, and there are millions of such anomalies on Mars. The more I look, the more I find.

Bonneville-crater-panorama-creature-and-Craft

The "craft" on the edge of Bonneville Crater is Spirit's heat shield. That's where it landed.

The "creature" is the shadow on the jagged end of a rock:

Image Source:
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ok, what about this one: Bug-1 You can see I've highlighted one bug, but there's another slightly above it to the right. This is from Opportunity Rover's tracks, on the Rub al Kali Panorama Left hand track, what looks like about 8 inches before the end of the broken rubble turns to dirt, so about maybe 25 inches from the rover...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The "Viking" resolution images was only a bit lower than Curiosity, and of course the "old vikings missions" were not true color at all (I know, and I do not say so). The image resolution 40 years later its quite similar...

Not enough money for a better camera?

And about the Cover-up on the True Colors of Mars, Take a look at this: True colors of mars

And on how it is easy modify the reality up-there... www.abovetopsecret.com...

How quickly we forget this picture?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
interesting nanobots, i mean rocks

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

if you are so concerned about this and want to speak your mind, I have just the place where there are real NASA scientists and the MSL team (a forum).

www.unmannedspaceflight.com

Go ask them and stop complaining. If you really want to move a mountain, go to that site and ask the big guys up front. Right? You will get no where here - this is a conspiracy site. You are asking other conspirators. You want real data and real answers?

Go talk to the techs.

Hmmm.... ask to the butcher how good is his "meat"?

Well... I do it. Thanks however.

But I know already their answer: The "meat" is very good!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenAgenda

Looks like a creature, a living creature on martian surface that take the sunbeams on a rock on Curiosity Sol 173 It's some sort of reptile? It's some sort of mantis? For sure this amazing "Object" cast many questions and seem alive. At a closer look you can see front and posterior legs and a strange head and eyes that point to the SUN.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

This does not look like a living creature to me, however it is known that Mars does have artificial structures and while the quality of this photo is not good enough to be able to be 100 percent sure, this looks like an artificial structure of some sort. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Woooah there cowboy, 'it is known that mars has artificial structures'...think I missed that on the news, guess it wasn't important enough for the news lol, the only 'known' artificial stuff on mars is the NASA equipment that we humans sent there.

NASA should have a PR division soley to answer amateurs questions on such anomalies, a weekly press conference where they directly answer the public's questions such as Arkens 'Cratures', I'd pay to watch that.
edit on 5-2-2013 by doorhandle because: Crap at spelling...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

look like you're looking for a show.

Hmmm...

SUPPORT THE FORUM Unmannedspaceflight.com is a project of the Planetary Society and is funded by donations from visitors and members. Help keep this forum up and running by contributing here.
www.unmannedspaceflight.com...

Bill Nye Signs on as Planetary Society's New Executive Director? www.planetary.org...

Billy Nye? The science guy? en.wikipedia.org...

Who want the show, impaired?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The "Viking" resolution images was only a bit lower than Curiosity, and of course the "old vikings missions" were not true color at all (I know, and I do not say so). The image resolution 40 years later its quite similar...

Not enough money for a better camera?

And about the Cover-up on the True Colors of Mars, Take a look at this: True colors of mars

And on how it is easy modify the reality up-there... www.abovetopsecret.com...

How quickly we forget this picture?

Hi Arken,

Arn't you being just a little harsh on NASA? Just to remind you..THESE PHOTOS ARE FROM MARS..MARS! And you are zooming in on object 2-300 feet away. Its one of man's greatest technological achievements (so far) and your complaining about the image resolution? What do you want 3D? The mission is not just about taking pretty photos.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join